The Games We Play Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He hadn't said anything directly to his wife or to Jacob, but he really didn't want to lose his hair. But he also knew it wasn't his decision. He had had an absolutely incredible first week back, and he had been about as obedient as a little boy can be, and if the reward for that week is that he lost his hair and pleased his Mistress in his Master, then he was ready to take that deal. It was a deal he would take each and every time.

Scott's wife had admitted to him that it was arousing to her when he was humiliated. But the other reality was that it turned on Scott just as much. Scott should be mad, should push back, should show some backbone and some resolve, but he didn't, or at least he didn't apply them to pushing back. Instead he applied that resolve and backbone to being obedient. He was convinced that what he brought to the relationship was his obedience. It was a win for all of three of them when he succeeded. Jacob enjoys power and Scott gave Jacob power over him, his wife literally got aroused when her lover exercises that power, and Scott got to feel the angst and joy that defined him. So, while they had gone much deeper into their games than originally planned, Scott had still not said no. And he wouldn't say no today, even if that left him almost hairless.

They arrived at the barbershop and we're lucky enough to get a spot close to the front door. Scott let the lovers out of the car and took a position behind them where he belonged. Jacob and Julie strode towards the door, and both were full of confidence and excitement.

They went inside, and Julie was immediately taken back by the physical size of Jacob's friends. Jacob is six foot two and well-built and yet he was the second smallest. Each had rugged good looks, and confidence flowed from each of them. While Scott stood and was completely ignored, Jacob introduced Julie to each of the men, each of the alpha men. Each greeted her warmly and eventually she felt like she was hanging out with her protective detail. She also felt like she was hanging out with four men she would gladly be with, and she found herself getting aroused at the thought.

One of them was just finishing up in the chair, and Jacob took his place. The barber's name was Reggie and he had been their barber for many years. Reggie was not a true alpha, but nor was he a beta boy like Scott. To Jacob and his friends, Reggie was in a position of service, but he was treated with respect and would never be purposefully humiliated like Scott was.

Jacob thought about how much he loved this place. And to walk in here with Julie on his arm and her husband in tow was setting an all new personal best for just how much confidence this place gave him. He had told the boys that he had a surprise for them and told Reggie to make it a private party. He was pretty sure some fun was going to occur between Julie and his crew, and he had no intention of policing that. Instead, he would simply enjoying sharing his best woman with his best men.

It was Alastair that was just getting the last of his trim done. He and Jacob had met while Jacob had worked overseas and when Alastair moved to the US to start his consulting company he decided to move into Jacob's town as he was his only US friend and Alastair could live anywhere. They were working on a 25-year friendship and it was an open question as to which of the two of them was the biggest alpha, yet neither of them ever got into that pissing match. There were more than enough betas in this world that they didn't have to worry about it.

Steve was sitting in his usual chair, always turned around so he sat facing the back. Steve was a personal trainer and was the only one of the group that hadn't made his own fortune. Instead, he made his money the old-fashioned way; he inherited it! His dad has been into shipping and trucking and when Steve was only 30, he sold the companies, gave his son most of the money and he went off to find himself in Tibet. Steve thought it was ridiculous, but he didn't say no to the money, and it allowed him to buy a gym and be it's lead personal trainer, which really just translated to the main guy there fucking the lonely housewives who came to try and find their youth again. Steve had cuckolded many a man and just like cucky-boy Scott, most of them thanked him for it.

Nikolas, or Niko as he was called, was hanging next to Phillip, and as usual, they were giving each other shit. But that stopped as Jacob entered as they were intrigued by him entering with a hot woman like Julie and even more intrigued by who Scotty-boy was. These two were the classic tech-bros who had both been involved in multiple start-ups. In fact, after he sold his last company, Niko was the wealthiest one amongst the group. But that won't stop him from jumping right back in. That's what men like him do. There is never enough success, because the best part of it isn't the result, it is the journey.

Ally was getting out of the chair. So, Jacob took his place. As he slid into the chair, he couldn't help but inhale deeply. He loved everything about this place, but possibly the absolute best part was the smell. If manhood came in a scent, it would be the smell here. He loved the feel of the well-worn chair, and loved the simple, but powerful interior of the place, and Reggie was a wizard at always making the boys look their best, but the thing that always made Jacob feel strongest and most exhilarated was the smell. Reggie spun the gown over Jacob with practiced perfection and as he secured it around his neck, Jacob couldn't have felt better. The gown was the primary source of the smell and today that smell was complimented by the wife and husband he had entered with. Jacob felt invincible.

"Gentlemen, before Reggie does his magic, let me introduce you to Julie. She and I have been having serious fun for about a month now. And before you ask, Kara is doing just great and in fact is off with Julie's boyfriend. After some seriously hot four-way fun we all realized that the current pairing was the one we all desired most. So, gentlemen, this is Julie, and Julie, these are the best men I know and my longtime friends. I will let each of them introduce themselves."

Each took a moment to do so, and of course the hound dog Steve rose out of his chair and came over and took Julie's hand and kissed it. Jacob laughed and used it as a way to introduce the other person standing in their midst.

"Hey, Steve, I know where your thoughts have immediately gone to, but I hate to break it to you, but it is currently me that is having a fun cuckolding experience. Gentlemen, I would like to introduce you to Scott, Julie's cuckolded and highly submissive husband, and my employee. Cucky-boy, say hello to four men who are light years better and stronger than you."

"Hello, Sirs, consider me at your service."

The boys laughed and then, as per Jacob's instructions, Julie brought her husband over to the secondary chair, and put him into it and put a gown around him. Jacob had told Julie was how much he liked the smell, and Julie realized he was right, the gown smelled like real men. As she put it around her husband's neck and covered him almost like he was wearing a little dress, she leaned in and spoke into his ear, "Do you smell that? Do you smell strength and honor. You do this robe an injustice, it's normally reserved for real men. So, sit quietly and say nothing, the real men and one real woman are going to have fun."

Julie then turned to the four additional alpha men that were all staring at her with hungry eyes and said, "So, gentlemen, I understand you might want to have some fun as Jacob becomes even more attractive. I am definitely up for that. I think the smell in here has me horny!"

Jacob had told Julie to let the meeting flow as she wanted but encouraged me to be open to having some fun with his best men. He told her he expected that they would like to take some liberties with her and it was up to her how far she allowed those liberties to go. And she wasn't in the shop for more than five minutes and she already knew she would let them have any and all liberties they so desired. She had verbally offered herself to them, knowing full well that strong men like them would take that as a full greenlight and not be at all shy about enjoying her.

Almost immediately after she offered herself to them, Ally came over and put his hand behind her head and pulled Julie in and kissed her. It felt electric to Julie and they kissed for a few minutes and his hands started to explore her body. She moaned. A moment later she was kissing Niko, then Phillip and then finally Steve came up behind her and took over. He wasn't a rookie at taking a wife in front of her husband. He spun Julie so that she was facing Scott and from behind he started to molest her breasts.

"Do you let your cuckold touch your breasts?"

"Of course not, Sir, only real men get that privilege."

He responded by expertly lifting Julie's white sweater over her head and leaving her in just the black shelf bra she was wearing. He went right back to enjoying Julie's breasts. The truth was she was greatly enjoying his efforts. Her only concern was whether this was fully OK with Jacob. She cared not what her husband's opinion was, but Jacob mattered to her. As usual, Jacob seemed to be reading her mind, and addressed his friend.

"Enjoy her freely my friend. In fact, all of you can enjoy her as you like. She is the best woman and best slut I have ever been with and she is fully available to each of you." Then he turned to Reggie and said, "Take your time, I want to enjoy watching my best men enjoy my best gal."

Jacob wasn't the only one watching. Scott was watching too. He was confronted with the fact that his wife was openly giving herself to Jacob's friends. Not just that, but she was enjoying every minute of it. Scott pushed so hard against his cage as Jacob's friend Steve got the ball rolling and pulled off his wife's top. A moment later her bra hit the floor and just a moment later she was lowered to her knees and the four men surrounded her. If Scott were a real man, he would have stopped them, but instead he just watched in fascination as each of them pulled out their cocks and fed them to his wife. She held them, stroked them, and sucked on them. He had never seen anything like it. He watched as five people had an intense experience.

Part of the fascination was his wife had rarely ever given him a blow job in their marriage, then when her and Evan started hooking up, she would tease her husband by telling him about how much she enjoyed having Evan's strong cock in her mouth. This continued with Jacob and in fact the first way they hooked up was when she sucked him to a glorious finish as he drove his Jaguar back to his house so he could fuck her. Scott often thought about that and it always impacted him. How fucking incredible it must have been for Jacob to be in that position as he drove his car. A woman he had always wanted was pleasuring him in advance of then giving him the rest of herself. Scott always pushed hard against his cage when he thought about that situation.

And now his wife was starting her relationship with Jacob's four friends the same way. She was pleasuring each of them and as Scott looked over at Jacob, he had a shit eating grin on his face. He caught Scott looking at him and he laughed, "That, cucky-boy, is the power of real men. Look at how happy your wife is!"

He was right. Julie wasn't getting forced to do what she was doing, in fact, it was quite the opposite. She was literally throwing herself, in the form of her mouth and hands, at these men and she was loving every second of it. As she moved from man to man, her devotion and energy never wavered. Soon, Niko grabbed her head and face fucked her and then groaned loudly and pulled out and sprayed his cum all over her face and her chest. She shrieked in delight and sucked the remaining cum out of his cock for a moment and then immediately switched her efforts to Phillip who blew his load just a few moments later, adding to the cum that now covered her perfect breasts.

Now there was just Steve and Ally to serve, and she took her time and enjoyed their cocks. Ally was longer, but Steve was thicker. She was sucking one while stroking the other, then switching. Scott watched and realized that he was rooting for them. He knew what they all wanted and he wanted each of them to be rewarded. He understood why his wife was so full of cock-lust. These were strong cocks wielded by real men and it was something she couldn't say no to. Soon, she was going back and forth frantically and each was arriving at the end in synch. She pulled off both and opened her mouth as each finished themselves and simultaneously exploded and left Julie's face and chest awash in their cum. Their loads were that of real men; it was awe inspiring. Julie was in heaven and took every spurt with a moan and a shriek. And then once again their cocks found her mouth and she was sucking both cocks empty and clean.

All of this occurred as Jacob had his hair perfectly trimmed and styled. Which was the other thing that caught and captured Scott's attention. He knew his haircut was next, and even though his wife was going pornstar on four men, Scott kept glancing over at the other show. Reggie was carefully trimming Jacob's hair. The clippers and the scissors flew around Jacob's head and Scott could feel the power of the situation and knew that the power was going to be pointed in his direction quite soon. You would think watching his wife giving four men a top-tier blow job would be the top level of humiliation for Scott, but he knew that what was coming next was going to exceed that.

Reggie finished up with Jacob and as usual, he looked perfect; perfectly powerful, and now he was going to exert that power over Scott.

"Hey, cucky-boy, stop perving over your wife and grab the broom, somebody needs to clean up."

Scott did as commanded, feeling the sting of being the lowest of the men there, if he could even be considered a man at all. Like his other chores he did for Jacob, he swept the floor carefully and soon the area around the primary chair was clean and ready for the next set of hairs, hairs Scott knew would be his.

Jacob told him to sit in the primary chair because it was time for his cut. As he took his seat, his wife wrapped up her pleasuring of Jacob's crew and got off her knees. Reggie threw her a towel and she cleaned up most of the cum that decorated her face and body. She then approached her lover and her husband. She was still naked from the waist up and still in awe of how hot it was to have sucked all four men to strong and messy finishes. It was the sluttiest thing she had ever done, and she loved it.

Her husband had silently watched her eagerly service all four men and take each load of cum with enthusiasm. Each eruption from these four strong men was a moment of wonder. She had truly become a new person on the game filled journey from vanilla housewife to unleashed and unfettered hotwife, and it felt good. As she approached her husband, sitting obediently in the chair, barber's robe covering him like a cloak of submission, she loved the game they were playing.

But she also realized she wasn't here for that game; she was here for Jacob. She had dropped to her knees and accepted cock in her mouth and cum on her face from these four men because she wanted Jacob to feel like the king. He deserved it. Even though he was CEO of the company and master of her and her husband, all men still had doubts. But not here, in this shop, here Jacob was king, and while he shared that crown with four others, he did so gladly and it gave him strength.

From the moment Julie entered the shop she was committed to making this visit to his favorite place the best. So, when earlier in the week he said that she should expect the men to take liberties with her, she knew that she would let them. Why? Many reasons that included that she wanted to feel the thrill of being the focal point for four alpha men who could have just about any woman they wanted. She wanted to enjoy all of that in front of her husband and feed him the humiliation he craved while enjoying the sexual rush his humiliation gave her. But mostly she wanted to say thank you to Jacob. She wanted to acknowledge his power and his amazingness by readily and enthusiastically pleasuring his friends and applying that same energy to helping Jacob test whether her husband did have a bottom limit to his submission.

She wanted this visit to be all about Jacob and what he wanted, and as she approached him, standing over her husband, clippers in hand, she realized he was the most compelling man she had ever encountered and the emotion of that spiked in her and she walked into his body and pushed her lips into his.

The men who had just felt those lips on their cocks realized that while her lips had done wonders on their manhood, they both longed for and belonged to Jacob. Each watched as Julie let her passion for their friend flow through those lips and fill Jacob with even more strength.

Finally, Julie broke the kiss and looked at Jacob and said, "Let's do this!" She was almost shaking with excitement.

Meanwhile, Scott, their soon to be shaved pet was struggling. It took every ounce of the strength he possessed to not bolt from the chair and run out of the shop and away from their games. But there he sat. Moments away from having his head shaved, his hair removed. Hair that had always had Samson-like qualities for him. This was the strongest he had to be. Cuckolding, chastity, standing against a wall listening to his wife get fucked, cleaning the sheets after she came so hard with his boss that she squirted, watching four strangers get her complete oral devotion applied for their pleasure, somehow those were easy. But allowing Jacob and his wife to remove his hair was excruciating.

And yet Scott stayed seated. He had promised his wife he could take it. He had pledged his obedience knowing this was coming, so he sat and focused on the energy she had, the enthusiasm, the happiness. How many men can give that to the woman they love? He could and he was going to because just as his boss had an almost bottomless supply of traditional male strength, he had a bottomless level of submissive strength and he would apply it to this next level of the games they were playing.

"Have you ever used a clipper before?" Jacob casually asked Julie. He was about to have serious fun. He had outrageously great sex with Julie, often multiple times a day, he had fucked hard with Scott and enjoyed the rush of basically owning his lover's husband, but this, this was the pinnacle. In front of the only four men in the world who truly understood his desire for power and who had encouraged him from the beginning to seize it, in business and life, he was going to exert a level of dominance over another man that exceeded any he had ever taken.

And his cost of removing this man's strength; nothing! In fact, it was the opposite. He was about to be rewarded. As he played with Julie at Scott's expense, he knew that when she was done helping him send Scott's hair and his manhood falling to the floor, he would possess Julie as long as he wanted to. She was going to feel the attraction and allure that her husband once possessed be cut away. She will feel it flow to Jacob as the clippers does its thing and she will become entirely Jacob's.

"Never, but I am sure you can teach me."

"Yes, I can." He said as he showed her how to hold it.

"The guard will prevent the blades from doing any damage except to his hair. Are you ready, Julie, are you ready to run up the score in our game?"

"Absolutely, Jacob, you know I love scoring with you!"

All five men laughed at her well-played response. Steve spoke the truth as he commented, "I have cucked a lot of men over the years, and yet this is the most incredible thing I have ever witnessed."