The Games We Play Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone in the room knew that to be true.

Jacob rubbed his hand through Scott's hair. "Time to lose the hair. Time to commit fully to giving up any claim of being a man, and any claim to your wife. Look at us, the only couple who matters, and beg us to finish these games. Beg us to remove your status as a man and beg us to only care about each other and have you as our obedient pet."

Jacob stared at the lessor man in the seat below him and had no compassion or mercy. He wanted to completely remove his free will and take him as his property and he wanted to do this with Scott's wife at his side participating and recognizing that this was the final step in the complete transition of Julie from Scott's wife to Jacob's woman.

"Please Master, in front of your strong friends, take my hair, take my power, and finish taking my wife. You deserve her, and you deserve that I serve you as your obedient pet. Please, Sir, finish me, finish our games, I have no resistance left. You have won and please celebrate that with my wife and shear me!"

Jacob grabbed Scott fiercely by the hair and turned his head so he was looking right at his wife. "Tell her who you are!"

"I am your obedient pet, now and forever. You have found your real man and I will celebrate that every moment of every day with my complete obedience. I will always love you and always serve you and now please help Jacob finalize that. Take my hair, enjoy it, and know I have fully surrendered."

Jacob laughed and released Scott's hair. "You heard him, baby, let's do this!"

Jacob positioned the buzzing clippers in front of Scott's face. "Put your hand on mine and let's become one while your husband becomes nothing."

Julie put her hand on his and together they moved the clippers forward through Scott's hair. Julie shrieked in delight as a neat strip of humiliation was created. The boys all hooted and hollered. Scott started to cry.

"Can I do more?" Julie exclaimed to Jacob, asking her man, not her cuckold, if she could continue.

"Be my guest."

Jacob stood to the side and Julie took over. She did another stripe through her husband's hair. She loved it. She leaned into her cucky-boy's ear and said, "This is so much fun! Look at the floor, your hair, your precious hair, it is uselessly laying on the ground. Fuck, this is making me horny and you know that soon my real man will be fucking me!"

Julie was losing control. The situation was so hot. Her husband getting humiliated always turned her on, but this was the supercharged version of that. She took another pass at her husband's hair, shrieked in delight as the hair fell to the floor and then handed the clipper back to Jacob.

"I want to watch my real man systematically remove each strand of my husband's free will." She then came around to the front and looked her husband in the eyes, "Game over! You belong to us now, no doubt, no hesitation, nothing but complete obedience."

"Yes, Mistress."

The Julie looked up at her real man and said, "Finish him, but do it quick, I need you to fuck me hard. I need you to fuck me in front of your mates, and my completely emasculated husband. Shave our pet and claim me as your forever prize!"

Jacob went to work. He methodically shaved Scott's head. Each pass of the clipper was a great feeling. He was taking everything from Scott and it felt great. He rubbed his head to humiliate him and to get any remaining hairs to stand up. He cut those down to size also.

For his part, Scott stared intensely at the big mirror, watching his hair, a point of pride for him, get reduced down to peach fuzz. He watched as his boss truly enjoyed the task. He knew from this point forward his standing with both his boss and his wife was forever altered. It was like they were ending the game, hair strand by hair strand, clipper cut by clipper cut. He had asked himself many times whether there was a bottom to his submission, and as he watched his boss, expertly take his hair off, he realized this just might be it. And yet he sat there and took it.

Each pass of the clippers caused Scott to shutter and think that the man in charge of something as simple as a haircut, was now completely in charge of his life. He thought he had already arrived at that point, but as Jacob slid the clippers over his mostly bald head clipping every last hair, every last defiant hair succumbing to the clippers in Jacob's hand, Scott knew he had lost and his wife and his boss would never see him the same. Heck, he would never see himself as the same. He would no longer have governance over any part of his life, he had ceded that to his wife and his boss, two people who are now bonded deeply, because they had strong feelings enhanced by incredible sex, and they had a joint pet to play with. As Jakob finished up, Scott realized there was no path forward where he would live typically with his wife. There was only the path of obedience or abandonment. He knew he would accept the obedience, but it still made him shutter.

Jacob was done. He turned towards Reggie and said, "Finish up for me, get him looking like the fresh little boy he will always be, it's time to fuck his wife!"

Scott's emotional state was just one crazy ball of emotions. He was humiliated more deeply than he ever had been, but he was aroused. As always, he was energized, he was demoralized, his love for his wife was still strong as ever, and his commitment to being submissive remained intact. His heart was racing and he was doing everything he could to not just fall apart.

As Jacob passed the clippers to Reggie, without prompting, and even though he was not supposed to speak less spoken to, Scott expressed his true feelings to Jacob, which also was something his wife heard.

"Thank you, sir. We can now be reminded every day as we see your expert haircut that I am nothing. I am simply your obedient pet and always will be. Thank you for taking me there and thank you for making my wife so happy, something I was obviously not capable of."

Jacob just looked at him and said, "Whatever cuck, you are nothing and the next time you speak out of turn, regardless of what you say, you'll be standing against the wall for so long they'll find your dead corpse there."

The men were all laughing. Scott had borne his soul and expressed his commitment and Jacob mocked him for it. And Jacob's crew enjoyed the show. The laughter rang in Scott's ears even more than Jacob's rebuke.

Reggie took the clippers as Jacob came around front, put Julie's hands on each arm of the chair that her humiliated husband sat in, and spread her legs. He lifted her skirt and ran his hands up her legs and across her ass.

"Tell your husband what you want!"

As he said that he tore off her thong. His animalistic surge made his woman moan. He slapped her ass and said, "Tell him!"

Julie lifted her head up and looked directly at her husband and declared, "I want my real man to fuck me, and I want my cucky-boy to watch and know he never did and never will please me the way you do!"

She then twisted her head and growled at her man. "Take me!"

Jacob dove his cock into Julie and for the next five minutes time stood still as two people fucked with more lust and passion then any couple ever had. Jacob's thrusts lifted Julie off the ground, and she just kept yelling two words: yes, and harder.

Reggie meticulously finished off Scott's head shaving, Jacob's friends looked on in awe, and Scott watched as his wife became his boss's at an even deeper level. But ultimately, it was Jacob and Julie that held center stage and when they climaxed together in perfect synch, all parties knew the games had ended and Julie and Jacob had become one.

Jacob roared, "I love this place," and he spun Julie around, looked at her intensely and said, "and I love you! I still don't want to marry you, but I want us to be one for as long as we desire. And my desire for you is going to have a really long shelf life!"

Jacob was startled by his own admission. But as soon as he said it, he had no regrets. Julie was special, their crazy situation was special, he was in his special place, and the special sentiment just came out. He doubled down.

"You hear that boys; your mate is in love!" And then just because he couldn't help himself, he added, "And the bonus is she comes with an obedient pet. Life is good, boys, really fucking good!"

Julie started to cry; they were tears of joy. She answered by kissing Jacob harder than she had any man. When they finally broke their kiss, she said to him, "I love you too, now take me home and fuck me and then watch me turn into the hottest date you have ever had. Today has been your party, but tonight is OUR party. And it is going to be amazing!"

She turned to Jacob's crew and said, "Boys, till next time! Because remember, what is Jacob's is also yours!" Julie was so wound up she turned towards them, slapped her own ass and said, "Enjoy that thought and we will see you soon!"

Then she turned towards Scott, just as Reggie spun the gown off him, scattering the remaining hair from Scott's mostly bald head and she commanded, "Cucky, get your ass in gear, it is time to drive your Master and Mistress home. Chop-chop boy, you do not want to disappoint us!"

Scott instinctively rubbed his shaven head and said, "Yes, Mistress, as you wish."

Moments later, a man, a woman, and their pet exited. The games were over as they knew them, and the games ahead loomed. None of them knew the exact rules to these new games besides there were no rules except one, Jacob and Julie played, and Scott simply obeyed.

To be continued ...

Thanks for reading. If you liked the story, please rate it, add it to your reading list, and follow me for future chapters and other stories. I also always respond to those of you that send me non-anonymous feedback, so don't be shy about reaching out! Thanks again!