The Gander

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How so?" I asked.

"She had too much fake gold bling on," Daisy told me. "And seriously, that really bad spray tan gone almost bright orange looks like crap. Add to the fact she's lost a lot of weight, and not in a good way. Those breast enhancements now look really out of place on her frame. But then, when she realized who we were, she came striding across to us like a woman on a mission."

I chuckled, as did the twins, however Tracey looked upset.

"So, what happened?" I asked drawing the phrase out.

Jill and Daisy smiled.

"Well," Jill told me taking over the story. "She storms over and puts her hands on her hips and thrusts her tits out and ignoring the fact of the kids with us, says "So are you two still fucking my husband?""

I laughed, while Tracey blushed.

"What did you do?" I pointedly asked my wife; as she went a deeper shade of red as her two older sisters laughed louder.

Jill swallowed her laughter after a moment, then explained. "My little sister calmly stood, looked over at the kids who were too busy eating their happy meals to notice anything and then she stares Laurie in the eyes and states, "Your husband? Sorry whore, but that's now my job as Tony's wife.""

"Your ex just looked at Tracey for a few moments, then must have figured out we were related. "You mean he's fucking three sisters?" Daisy explained doing a bad imitation of Laurie's voice. "But in the next moment my little sister surprised all of us by sending a loud resounding crack through the entire eatery, in a single move she slapped the shit out of Laurie sending her sprawling to the ground."

Daisy grinned at Tracey. "Seriously ten points sis, you did something Jill and I have wanted to do for years!"

My wife blushed deeper as the surprise showed on my face. Of course, she knew all about the end of my marriage with Laurie, but has always told me that if she ever saw Laurie, she would just walk the other way.

"I couldn't help it," Tracey said joining the conversation at last. "When she came over and I heard the bragging about you being 'her' husband I got upset. When she accused you of sleeping with all three of us I kind of lost it. I mean I know your history with Jill and Daisy, but seriously, your mine Tony, no one else's."

I grinned at her and gave her a wink letting her know it was alright, she gave be a coy smile in return as I opened my arms and she slid into the place she belonged.

"I felt horrible, never have I felt so angry and upset. But I helped her to her feet," Tracey explained. "Then I thanked her for cheating on you and releasing you to be with me.

"Her confidence was shattered, her hand was on her cheek where I slapped her, but then she noticed my wedding ring and that I was pregnant, and she sank back down crying."

"It was hilarious," Daisy said smiling. "She came over wanting to start something and then I think when she saw Tracey's condition along with the new handprint, she finally understood what she had done and lost."

I looked at all three sisters. Daisy was smiling, and Jill was making movements with her mouth caught between happy and trying not to laugh too much, but Tracey looked a little mournful.

"I think I feel sorry for her," my wife told us. "I mean she had you and gave you away. From what I understand there was no love in her affairs with those men, just sex. But she lost you and we got you."

She then bent her head up and my lips descended to meet hers while her sisters giggled and clucked, as I ran my hands over her pregnant belly.

"Don't feel sorry for her," I told Tracey. "She chose her path. That she is still upset about it is not our problem."

Tracey sighed, "I know, I know."

For the rest of the evening, we talked around Laurie and the past. Tracey was a little morose while her sisters were happy at Laurie's downfall since she caused their own marriages to implode. But they were happy, Jill was getting serious with a guy from her work, while Daisy had been dating a friend of mine for the past eighteen months. I kept rubbing my wife's pregnant belly and letting her know it was alright for her to feel a little bad for Laurie. But to not forget that my ex's screw up was her fortune.

Me, I felt like the luckiest man in the world. I had a wonderful wife and daughter, a second child on the way, a son, though we hadn't told anyone and of course, some sexy sisters-in-law that had my back anytime I needed it. My ex, I had learned, was a shell of her former self having ended up with several STD's that destroyed her sex drive following our divorce. Now she could not find the intimacy she once had with me, as anyone worth a damn saw her as the wrung out broken hag she was, which did make me smile.

Yep, I can still be a bit of an asshole.

[:::: Fin ::::]

[:::: Authors Ending Note ::::]

I think this is my shortest story to date, and I wrote the first draft in just a couple of hours. My aim with this one was to hit as many clichés as possible while not taking the emotion that is inherent in being betrayed too seriously.

Just keep in mind that it's only a story, it's not real life and shouldn't be taken any other way then a little bit of a distraction from everyday life.

See you in the next story where we will likely get serious again.

Cheers

John Other.

12