All Comments on 'The Gang Bang Experience'

by MelindaMaye

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
SandyWhitlockSandyWhitlockover 1 year ago

Don't be embarrassed because you participated in a gangbang. I for one am very jealous.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

I participated in one with my girlfriend once. There were only five, including me. Too bad we didn't film it. But good memories anyway

StrappySandalsStrappySandalsover 1 year ago

Excellent, well written, sexually exciting, and very informative!! TREMENDOUS!! 5- Stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great. I must go back and read the previous story.

OpusrocksOpusrocksover 1 year ago

What a great story. Absolutely one of the hottest I have read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked it. It was especially refreshing to hear it from a woman's perspective. I favorited it on my computer, as I'm not logged into the site. I gave it 5 stars.

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingover 1 year ago

That was wonderful!

A very real POV through the narrative, which made the rest of it feel very real, too.

And a warm, sex-positive ending. Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story idea. Very well executed. Using the woman as the narrator and having her comments be believable, made this very hot. Any chance our heroine will go back for a repeat visit with the GB crew?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is a fantastic story, more please x

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

You write great stories

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I don't have much to say, other than thank you for sharing, Jackie.

HofeederHofeeder7 months ago

This was well written and very well conceived, an enjoyable read for a fellow author and a regular reader, as well. I enjoyed reading this mostly because I suspect you, the author, really are a female and you showed it from the woman's perspective. Where I suspected otherwise was in the description of the deep throat scenes. This may be due to you personally never having had that experience yourself, which I feel must be the case, or due to the off chance you might not be a female author after all. I am not asking for clarification. It doesn't matter. I would, however, suggest that if you are a female author that you research deep throating a large phallic object (it doesn't have to be attached to a man) before writing about it again. Don't get me wrong. What you wrote about it is passable. It is just believable enough to convince a reader that it happened, so it doesn't detract from your story, but it could have been better. It is missing so many important details. Sure, details shmeetails, right? I mean, who cares? If it works to gloss over the gritty details then the lazy author glosses and glosses. Well, for me, not knowing myself what taking a large penis in my throat feels like, being a heterosexual male, I would have really, really enjoyed seeing that described better and with MUCH more detail by a female who had actually been on the receiving end and actually possessed the bravery and the writing chops to express that. So maybe you are not female, but it is also possible you know exactly how it feels. Either way, as an author you failed to answer the questions because you didn't ask yourself the right ones. How did your throat feel being opened up? Was it different for different sizes? Did the first one hurt more than the last? Were some intrusions into your gullet more painful than others? Why and at what times? Did it make you gag? How often? How hard? Were you ever suppressing the urge to vomit? What part of getting cocks forced down your throat was enjoyable? What were the least enjoyable parts? Did you feel the urge to panic at times without air? How did you suppress the panic from not breathing? What did a man cumming directly in your throat really feel like? Did it feel like anything at all or did you feel nothing, but just knew he came from his grunting or his cock pulsating on your tongue? These are tiny details, and the story gets five stars without them, but boy would they have made this something special. Thank you for posting. Please keep writing. I will be reading.

openwonderopenwonder6 months ago

Great story and well written. Believable from a female perspective. Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMelindaMaye@MelindaMaye
I'm 25 years old, black hair, brown eyes. I'm 5'3" and 103 pounds. My figure is slim and a bit boyish, though I have gotten slightly more curvy in my 20s. I'm married to my college boyfriend. With his encouragement, I've decided to try writing about some of my fantasies an...