The Gang Bang Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, they'll try for that. The secret is to make your throat as straight as possible to take him in. Put your head back as far you can, relax as much as possible and take deep, deep breaths through your nose. When you're on the table, lift your legs if you can. That helps. Don't be too concerned, you might feel some panic but they won't let you suffocate."

"Thanks, that's all helpful. Um, are these guys porn actors?"

"No, they're very carefully screened subscribers. There's much less chance of them leaking anything that way. Okay, so the actual banging part finishes when all of them have been in your vagina and come, at least once. Some of them will probably be double dippers. You'll find it won't matter."

I wondered if I would.

"When it's over, I'll bring you back to the dressing room and shower. You can take as long as you wish cleaning up. When you're ready, I'll go with you back to the hotel and you can rest. If you are feeling up to it later, we'll have dinner again and do girl talk over your new experience. You can change your mind without penalty up until...right about now, when I need to send the confirmation txt." I didn't change my mind.

The dinner was excellent and we shared a bottle of wine, too. I desperately wanted to ask her if she had been a GBE woman, but didn't dare. The night was an early one as Lauren wanted me to be well rested for the morning.

I texted my husband to say all was well and that I loved him. I did have some trouble falling asleep, my head full of thoughts of what was about to happen. The next morning, I ordered breakfast, showered and dressed. At 10AM exactly Lauren texted she was in the lobby.

The trip to the studio passed in a blur of my nervous tension. Soon, we were at an industrial park and walking into a single story, anonymous building. For the interview, we picked out a very short mini skirt and a brilliant white blouse that was sheer enough to make my nipples quite visible. The make-up artist was astonishingly fast but very, very good. I looked great if I do say so.

The interview went smoothly and I hoped I didn't seem as nervous as I felt. No-one appeared to think I was out of the ordinary, though. Then it was put-up or shut-up time. The set director led me toward the camera area and I slipped out of my clothes. I'm certain I was beet red now, standing there in just stiletto heels. I glanced toward the set and saw nine men staring at me. They were of various sizes and descriptions but, generally, thirties to late forties. All were wearing discrete face coverings of some kind, partial or full masks or balaclavas.

Of course, I checked out their equipment. All were well endowed but not hugely so. Ah, except for the only black man in the group. I had heard things, but wasn't sure what to make of a hard-on that looked at least nine inches long and as big around as a soda can. I'm not kidding, either. I know it's a cliché, but...

The set director placed a pad on the floor and the men moved toward it. Immediately I was face to face with a stranger's dick that I was expected to suck. "No sense in fooling around," I thought. So, I took it into my mouth. He was not large and not fully hard when I started on him. I tried to remember all the hints that Lauren had given. The set director instructed me to watch for his signal to move on, so, out of the corner of my eye, I saw his nod and pulled my mouth away. The next man stepped up right away and I began on him.

This one was more aggressive and quickly tried to force his cock all the way in. He grasped my head and pushed hard. My mouth was filling with saliva as I gagged on it and tears were freely flowing. Just as I was approaching emergency mode, he withdrew and the next guy presented himself.

He continued like the second one had, but was somewhat bigger and was actively trying to make me deep throat. There was a lot more spit and tears before he ejaculated strongly in my mouth. He was deep inside so I gagged and snorted when he came. I was greatly surprised to find jizz flowing out of my nose as well as my mouth. I didn't know that was even possible. The camera man was close up and captured every second of that, too.

To my initial dismay, the third one was the black fellow with the out-sized penis. I knew there was no way I could swallow that monster! He evidently understood that and was happy for me to suck on the huge head and lick him over the dark shaft and tip. It was a kindness I appreciated. I responded by grabbing it in both hands and stroking feverishly for some minutes, until he shot great gobs of warm semen over my face. I flinched rather badly, but he had a hand on one shoulder to hold me in place so every drop hit home.

The next two were much the same, but mercifully smaller in size. I tried to conserve my energy and keep my jaw muscles and cheeks as relaxed as possible. There were still four more to go. It was getting easier, until the last one. By plan or not, he was certainly going for the true deep throat!

My eyes became like dinner plates and near panic seized me as he thrust his member down my gullet. "Tilt your head back and breath through your nose, honey. Deep breaths and relax, it'll work."

I was not at all sure I wasn't about to die, but I tried. It astonished me to find I was able swallow his ENTIRE cock. My nose was flat against his body! I would never have believed I could do that. He came almost immediately after that. It shot down my throat, but when he was withdrawing, I half coughed, half gagged and a lot of cum shot out of my nose and mouth once more. My makeup was all over the place now, mascara streaking my face. The camera was right there...lots of people, including my husband would be seeing this. That was just a scary, fleeting thought.

A bit shaky, with semen covering my face and dripping liberally onto my chest and the floor, I was helped to my feet and steered to another part of the set. I could hear and see the stationary cameras being moved on ceiling tracks to focus on a table that was further back. It was maybe six feet long and three wide, well-padded with some washable but surprisingly soft material.

Someone lifted me, as I was staring at the table, and sat me on the edge. My heels were removed and I was urged to lie back. At once, I was surrounded by the nine men, touching me intimately all over. I tried wiping some of the cum from my face, especially around my eyes, but I still couldn't see much. OMG, one of them was kissing and licking my pussy. Before I had much chance to enjoy it, a dick was rammed into me, and began pumping away.

He ejaculated inside me after three or four minutes and was replaced by another in seconds. In the meantime, there were several erections rubbing around my face. I knew what was expected, so I worked them as best I could while being simultaneously fucked. A cock was being forced into my mouth as the second banger shot his load across my stomach. Once again, there was an immediate replacement.

I was trying to determine which guy to suck next when one of them released a stream of cum onto my neck and upper chest. There were also very strong shots of jizz across the length of my body from the one just withdrawn from my pussy. The next one in was...oh yeah, no doubt...my African-American friend. He was bigger and wider than anything I could have imagined feeling inside me. Seriously! My poor pussy was entirely stretched. I felt an excitement, but also a good deal of discomfort.

It was simply too big. To my relief, he came in me fairly quickly with a strong pulsing ejaculation.

Someone eased me back on the table so my head was extended over the top edge. My head dropped and I was staring upside down at an erection. He thrust it into my mouth and pushed, while I violently gagged, until his dick was all the way down my throat. I did everything possible to relax entirely and let him, essentially, fuck my esophagus. I was tearing, sobbing, choking and dripping saliva. Before I passed out, he ejaculated, shooting his load directly down into my stomach.

I believe I was actually unconscious for four or five seconds. When I woke, one of the men pulled me to a sitting position and I was urged onto all fours. Somehow, one of them had climbed onto the table and was lying on his back, with his erection like a flagpole. Even as I eased myself onto his rod another was thrust into my mouth from the front. I was being, what I believe is called, split-roasted! This went on for several minutes, I think. The men in my mouth and pussy changed regularly.

By now, I was feeling quite dazed and had no idea at all how many already had me or how many were still to come. My face and body were covered in semen and I was wondering where they got it all from. It was weird the things that popped into my head while being fucked by nine men. I suspected, too, that some of them were coming back for seconds. I didn't care. Lauren was right...once you've had cock after cock after cock, it all runs together.

I felt a squirt of some cool liquid around my butt hole. Realizing it was a lubricant, I figured what was going to happen next. But it was still painful when his cock pushed into my ass. I now had a cock in very hole! The first anal guy quickly shot his jizz into my ass but another slipped his own cock into me immediately after. I thought later that three different men had been in my ass, but I can't be sure. I had to wait for the video to tell for sure.

They continued to use my exhausted body in every way. I was not only increasingly fatigued, but my pussy and butt hole were becoming irritated and a bit sore. There were abrasions and probably the beginnings of blisters on my lips and the inside of one cheek. Still, I must admit my sexual excitement was off the charts. I was not screaming in ecstasy...mainly I was quietly sobbing and whimpering for other reasons...but the sexual sensations I felt were astonishing.

Finally, and I can't say what was going on immediately before, all the guys were standing in a circle around the table. They were applauding and congratulating me. It appeared to be over. Raised to a sitting position I saw large pools of semen on the table, even running onto the floor, and my body was absolutely dripping with the stuff. My hair was actually stiff with it. Cum was freely oozing out of my pussy and ass, too. And the camera was getting it all, as I smiled faintly for the video. I was helped to my feet and stood wobbling for a few seconds, there was a rush of semen from inside me, and that also collected in a large puddle on the floor. Embarrassing, but I was certainly beyond caring.

Lauren was there as soon as the lights dimmed and the cameras were off. She wrapped me in a soft, absorbent robe and guided me to the dressing room. I had to sit for a few minutes, just to stop gasping for breath. My legs were very weak and, in fact, my entire body was trembling. Eventually, I made it into the large walk-in shower. The torrent of hot water, from all directions, and the fragrant body and hair shampoos were all heavenly. I spent a long time there.

When I at last returned to the room, Lauren asked how I was. "Tired and sore in places, but also strangely pleased with myself. It's very odd."

"That's a fairly common reaction, you know. Something to do with our brain chemicals and all that. You did extremely well! This is going to make a great feature video."

But it was all too much, right now. I needed to get back to the hotel and rest. That's exactly what I did. Later, Lauren and I would have a room service meal and discuss the next day's activities. By 8 o'clock we were enjoying an excellent bottle of wine and a light supper.

"We'll pick you up at eleven tomorrow morning and drive to the piercing studio. GBE exclusively uses a top-end studio and a highly skilled professional technician. The jewelry is the best quality surgical steel. The pendant has onyx inserts with the initials GBE on the front and the date of your experience on the back. It will look like high-end silver or platinum from the best of shops, but surgical steel is much safer. They'll check first to be sure your hood is suitable for piercing. If not, they'll do the labia. It will hurt but that usually only lasts seconds. There will probably be just a dull ache after the initial piercing. Then they'll insert the ring and pendant, and you're done.

I suggest a loose skirt and no panties. After that's finished, we'll go to lunch and, then, back to the GBE studio for the short exit interview and display recording..."

"Display? Oh yes, I remember now." I'd be expected to show off my new jewelry for the camera.

"All you'll have to do is lift your skirt so the camera can clearly show your piecing. Of course, we hope you'll appear pleased with it, too. The exit interview is simply a few softball questions and answers. Again, we hope you're enthusiastic about your experience.

"A good rest and sleep tomorrow night, then you'll be off for home. I'd advise a loose skirt and commando again for the flight, to avoid irritating the fresh piercing. It should be long enough so as not to attract attention from airport security and flight crews, as well. In about 30 days, we'll overnight express to you, on separate media, both the full and edited versions of the videos. Then it will go up on the site." A few more of my questions and I was ready for bed.

I can tell you that the piercing of your clitoral hood does, indeed, hurt. Fortunately, the intense pain is also momentary. I jumped some and gasped. No screams. When it was done, I was handed a mirror to view the new me. There it was, a bright silver ring and an onyx filled pendant engraved with the letters GBE. Explaining that it would take six to eight weeks to heal fully, the woman who did the piercing and fitting passed me a sheet of care instructions.

The interview was another ten-minute, recorded session in which I give my impressions of the gang bang experience and answered a few questions about it. I was positive and quite enthusiastic about the whole episode. More than I would have expected, I really did feel positive and enthusiastic. Being gang banged is degrading to some degree and there is discomfort, even pain at times. No, I did not have numerous, enormous, great orgasms. No, it did not convert me instantly into a wildly promiscuous sex addict, not even into a hot wife wannabe. I DID certainly get a sexual high from it, though.

I went to my room that night with a slight, dull ache...especially if something touched the ring. But, truly, it was hardly noticeable for the most part. Several times, I found myself standing before the full-length mirror examining my new adornment. It was a sort of branding, showing, at least to those in the know, exactly what had happened. I wondered what my husband would think when faced with the reality of my labelling. I liked it myself. I loved the way it moved when I walked and the feeling of the ring and pendant against my clit. It will remind me always that I'm a woman who has "done it."

*

Lauren said goodbye at the airport and promised to be in touch. The flight home was quick and smooth. At times, I was certain that everyone that glanced my way was staring at my clit jewel, but that was silly and impossible. Hubby gathered me at the airport with a warm welcome, just a bit awkward about...well, having a gang banged wife. There was some strain and shyness between us the first couple of days, but it soon passed.

The recordings arrived on schedule and we both watched in fascination. There were parts I had no memory of at all. There were parts that were embarrassing and others that were humiliating. It was also sexy as hell. We were both astonished by the deep-throating and split-roasting/DP parts. My husband couldn't believe his eyes watching me swallow an entire cock. "Holy shit! Can we do that?" "Yes, we can." I was quite sure I could handle deep throating now.

As it turned out, me with a dick in each of my orifices, over and over, was just extremely hot! Hubby was a bit taken aback by the tears and apparent distress, but I assured him that it was an essentially positive and sexually exciting thing for me. Not something I wanted to do often, but you know...

The weeks passed and my piercing healed wonderfully. I was thrilled with having it and my husband seemed to enjoy seeing it at every opportunity. I loved showing it off to Sherri.

I received a txt from Lauren every week to ten days. One told me the final edit of the video was up on the site. I logged in without waiting for hubby to get home. OMG! There I was, star of a porn video, right there on the website. And it was a top-shelf porn video, for sure. Well produced, well-lit and very professionally edited. I actually looked great..well, considering what was happening. Obviously, I had experienced everything I was now seeing and watched the recordings too, but I was still bowled over seeing myself getting so completely, totally done by all those men. We both look at my gang bang often... my husband very often.

I was, and still am, happy I did it. All in all, it was an experience I would not have missed. It did not cause me to be obsessed with sex afterward, nor did it make me want to suck and fuck every good-looking man I saw. But I learned an important thing. When I choose to be, I can be very hot indeed!

12