All Comments on 'The Gangbang'

by hydrangealawrence

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Revenge?

How is this revenge? He is her ex so she is free to do what she wants and unless he was still around and trying to win her forgiveness like he cared this is not revenge. It is just a woman who wants a gang bang.

hydrangealawrencehydrangealawrenceover 4 years agoAuthor
comment

Well aren't you charming! Do you often come to erotica sites to complain about women enjoying sex?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very Nice

Well written, decent variety, overall a great story. Apparently the other commenters didn't get the backstory of a controlling dominant fiancee which makes this the perfect revenge. Thanks for sharing!

hydrangealawrencehydrangealawrenceover 4 years agoAuthor
Comment

If there’s one thing i’ve learned from this site, it’s that stories about women leaving shitty men or sleeping around are very upsetting to certain readers. Glad you dug it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, I am not sure that it is really revenge unless she sends the video to her ex for the principle of the thing. It would be good to find out where the website is where the other stories could be found. I like that she blindfolded herself but would like to find out how she tied herself down and then released herself. Things could have gone really, really bad for her under different circumstances. Glad that she was brave enough to video tape herself. Maybe she found out that some black and brown guys took her as well. Thankfully she took a morning after pill and hopefully did not get any STD's.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhydrangealawrence@hydrangealawrence
I'm taking a brief hiatus during the emergency to keep up with non-pornographic work obligations, but I promise to be back soon! Next up is the compilation "Stories To Bang By: Vols. 1-50" and "Stories To Bang By, Vol. 51: Probed," a collection of two short erotic science fict...