The Garbage Collector Pt. 04

Story Info
A story from Jia's past turns Geeta on further.
3.7k words
4.82
5.7k
6

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jia's telephone rang while she was with Geeta, having sex on the sofa. Geeta was on top and they were kissing madly. The disturbing tone of the telephone ringing made both the lovers very frustrated. But Jia had to answer it and hence Geeta got off from her top. Jia picked up the phone and said, "Hello."

It was Desai uncle from the next town. He said, "Hello Jia. How are you? I heard that Akash is out of town for a few days. How are you managing alone there? Do you want me to send my wife to come over there?"

Geeta hugged Jia from behind and was kissing her shoulders while Jia replied, "No, it's absolutely ok uncle. There is no problem here at all. You can relax. No need to send aunty here."

While talking with uncle Jia was getting distracted by the continuous kisses of Geeta on her body. The tribal woman was fondling her boobs from behind and with great difficulty Jia was holding back her moans. Desai uncle said, "Are you sure Jia? Can you manage it all alone?"

Jia replied, "Yes of course uncle. Do not worry."

Geeta's teeth sank into Jia's tender skin as the tribal woman started to bite her beautiful girlfriend. A soft moan escaped Jia's lips as she heard Desai uncle continue, "Ok if you say so. By the way, do you know that my sister's daughter Shreya has come over here to live with us. You remember her right? Shreya Sinha, her father is a doctor. Hello Jia, can you hear me?"

Jia wasn't replying since Geeta from behind had turned her face towards herself and was kissing her lips. The two mouths were glued to each other for some time and then Jia broke the kiss to speak again, "Yes uncle, I hear you. Of course I remember Shreya Sinha. She must be a grown up girl now."

Uncle Desai replied, "Yes, she is in the final year of her graduation. Last year she dropped out from her studies due to ill health, now she is here to complete the final year. Do visit us someday when Akash returns."

Geeta by now had come to the front and was sucking Jia's boobs and Jia struggled to speak as her body was pleasured by her lover. With a soft moan she said, "Yes uncle of course. Bye uncle. See you soon."

Jia disconnected the call and Geeta was all over her, biting and kissing her body. Struggling to speak between the wet kisses, Jia only managed, "Ummm, oh baby, don't do this while I am on the phone please."

Geeta while hungrily kissing and licking Jia's body murmured, "I am going to do it anytime I want. You are mine, my love. I will bite you, eat you, suck you, lick you, kiss you all the time."

Listening to Geeta's words Jia's body trembled in pleasure as the tribal woman kissed and licked her body. After some tender moments of sex both of them met their orgasm and rested in each other's embrace. Geeta asked Jia, "Honey may I ask you something? Have you ever been with a woman before?"

Jia looked into Geeta's eyes and said, "I wasn't in love with any other woman before. You are my only lady love. But I have been in a physical relationship with a woman when I was in the orphanage. I was studying in the twelveth standard at that time. Do you want to know the details?"

Geeta kissed Jia's mouth and slowly passed in some saliva from her own mouth. She sucked Jia's lips for sometime and then whispered, "Yes my love, I wish to know."

Jia replied, "Our orphanage had a visiting sweeper Radha who used to come and clean our drains whenever required. She was a 35 year old woman who worked as a drainage cleaner. Once the orphanage girls had gone out on a picnic along with Desai uncle and the orphanage staff. I didn't go since I had a headache. Radha surprisingly visited that day and even if she found no one present except me she decided to do her work and cleaned the drains. After her work was completed she walked into my room and told me that she wanted some money."

As Jia was speaking Geeta was busy sucking her boobs, her ears however listened minutely, everything Jia was saying. Jia continued, "I told her that I didn't have any money and she shouldn't have worked that day as Desai uncle and others were not present. Radha however said that she would have the money another day but for the hard work she had done she deserved something. Saying so she came closer to me, her body odour was quite strong and stinky after an hour of drainage cleaning, and held my hand. I was taken aback by her approach and didn't understand what she was trying to do. She came closer to me and whispered in my ear that she needed me."

As soon as Geeta heard those words her teeth sank into Jia's tender skin, leaving a bite mark and drawing a squeaky noise from Jia. Geeta started to squeeze Jia's erect nipples while she sucked at Jia's milky white belly. Hungrily devouring Jia's body she said, "What happened next dear?"

Jia continued, "At that time I was underaged and I didn't understand what the cleaning lady intended to do. She suddenly gripped my boobs and whispered in my ear to stay quiet and play along with her. She said that I was going to enjoy it very much. Her breath smelled of bidi that she used to smoke, her body sweaty and stinky, and when her dark lips kissed my lips, I felt incapable of even struggling."

Geeta was jealous and aroused at the same time hearing Jia's words and she sucked at Jia's thighs, occasionally biting them. Jia moaned in pleasure. Geeta insisted that she continued her story as the tribal lady went up again, sucking and biting Jia's tender skin.

Jia continued, "Radha had stripped me naked and made me lie on the floor. She took off her clothes as well and her black, sweaty body was on display before me. I gasped as I looked into her hairy and sweaty skin, my body trembled as I heard her say that she needed me to lick her body clean as she had been sweating just because of cleaning the drains that me and other girls use in the orphanage. So, according to her I should be cleaning her body."

Geeta's pussy was dripping wet hearing Jia's story and she immediately rode and face fucked her with her coarse hairy pussy. Jia tried to lick the humping Geeta with her tongue but wasn't quite able to keep up with Geeta's fiery pace. Geeta was moaning loudly as she rode on Jia's beautiful face, coating her mouth with her cum juices. Heavy breathing filled the room as Geeta continued her humping.

After meeting her orgasm in about 5 minutes Geeta got off Jia's face and both the lovers lay side by side, breathing heavily. Geeta said, "Please continue what happened next?"

Jia smiled and said, "Is my story turning you on?"

Geeta replied, "I am jealous that somebody else has touched you before, but yes, I am horny as hell as well. Please tell me what happened then."

Jia continued her narration.

-Radha had something in her that was overpowering, she almost hypnotized me. I felt that I had to follow whatever she told me to do. Radha said, "Lick my hands that work to clean your drains. Clean my sweat with your tongue."

She put her dark fingers in my mouth one by one and I sucked at them and licked them. I licked the palm of her hand and then moved my tongue on her wrist, arm, elbow, upper arm and then her underarm.

Geeta slowly rubbed Jia's pussy and found it to be fully wet. She inserted two fingers in there and moved slowly in and out, drawing out moans from the beautiful housewife. Jia was super horny by now as she remembered her last encounter. Jia moaned as she continued her story.

-Radha had lifted her arm and it was the most hairy mess you could ever find. It was sweaty and very stinky and I would have never even gone near it if not my state was not like a hypnotized person then. Radha with her strong hand pulled my face to her armpit and said, "Come on you bitch lick it. Taste my sweaty armpits. You filthy slut will love it, I know."

-As my mouth touched the hairy pit by reflex action I took out my tongue and licked the drainage cleaner woman's armpits. God, it tasted and smelt horrible but I was licking and sniffing it without any complaint. I was just eighteen year old then, mind you and thus I was subdued by this mature woman.

Geeta had now stopped fingering Jia's pussy and instead placed her own armpit on Jia's face. Jia sniffed the armpit and licked it too. Geeta asked, "Did you feel this good while you licked her?"

Jia replied, "Not at all honey, you are my lover my babe, my honey. I love you and I love to worship every part of your body. But with Radha it wasn't so. It was more of a forced physical relationship, I was a meek submissive back then."

Geeta was pleased with the answer and she placed her other armpit on Jia's face too. After sniffing and licking the sweaty armpit of the garbage collector for some time Jia continued her story.

-So I licked, I kissed, I sniffed and I sucked. I slobbered the armpit sweat of the drain cleaner lady as if I was feasting on some ice cream. The stinky odour had filled my senses and my tongue was full of the sweaty taste. Radha was abusing me as a slut as she enjoyed my tongue moving on her armpit. She made me lick her other hand and the armpit as well. She then held my cheek and said, "That was good, you slut. Now lick me from my neck to my belly."

-Like a remote controlled robot I extended my tongue and licked the cleaning lady's body. Radha held my head firmly and moaned as I ran my tongue on her body, from the neck to the cleavage, from the huge boobs to the belly. Her body smelt of sweat and other things and my tongue was actually tasting her wet sweat. As I came further down I licked her black thighs and before I could reach her knees Radha with her firm hands pulled me to her dripping cunt.

Radha murmured, "Lick my pussy you bitch. Make me cum soon."

-I kissed the coarse hair on Radha's pubic region and then slowly unhid her pussy. It smelt of urine and pre-cum and although inexperienced, I was confident that I could lick it properly. So, my untiring tongue slid into the prized location and gave a lick on the pussy. It tasted unique and since it was my first experience I actually liked it.

Radha moaned, "That's it slut lick me. Oh yes, that's the way, do it bitch. Lick me."

-I was licking the pussy top to bottom, tasting Radha's pre-cum, my ears listening to her moans. My head burnt due to the continuous and untiring licking I was carrying out for such a long time, but my hypnotized state gave me no signal of withdrawal. I was licking Radha's pussy as if my very life depended on it. My hands were holding the two sides of Radha's huge black buttocks as I licked on.

-Finally the abusing and moaning Radha trembled and with a loud cry she orgasmed, cumming on my mouth. She sat down on the floor panting heavily. I fell down on the ground, completely exhausted. My tongue felt that it was going to fall off my mouth. Radha moaned, "You are a natural licker slut, I wish I could have taken you with me. A little piece of trash like you should worship me for a lifetime."

Geeta had started to finger Jia again and she asked her, "So, then she left? Was it the end of all?"

Jia closed her eyes as she felt her pussy being pleasured by Geeta's long fingers. She murmured, "Ummm no my love this wasn't the end. She left that day but we met again later. But, uuummm, oh baby, I won't tell it now. Make me cum first."

Geeta kissed Jia on the lips as she speeded up her fingering, Jia moaned in ecstatic pleasure. The tongues of the two lovers danced against each other, saliva from both the mouths were getting exchanged as the kissing deepened. Soon Geeta's expert fingers made Jia cum as both of them collapsed on each other.

After a quick shower and lunch both the lovers were on the bed again with the usual fondling and kissing. Jia was kissing Geeta's feet when the tribal lady said, "Honey I want to hear more about Radha."

Jia stopped her kissing and said, "I see you are so much interested in her. Does my description make you so wet?"

Geeta grinned and said, "Yeah my babe, I shouldn't lie that your narration was making me very horny. Actually your submission to the drain cleaning lady was arousing me. I am sorry honey but I can't help it."

Jia smiled and said, "Need not say sorry darling. I can understand. I love you baby. Ok let me continue my story."

-After Radha had left I felt absolutely disgusted with myself doing all those filthy things with her. I didn't know what happened to me when Radha was around, I didn't even struggle for a single time. And also surprisingly I didn't complain about Radha to Desai uncle as well. I hoped that it was the first and last time that I had done such a thing and decided to avoid Radha by all means if she ever came across me again. But it wasn't the last.

-Once I was returning to the orphanage from school with my friends. I saw Radha on the roadside making a gesture to me. My orphanage friends didn't see her gesture but I didn't miss it. However, I paid no heed to that and went away. The very next day I was returning to the orphanage alone since I had to stay back at school for some notes writing. Just before reaching the orphanage there was a place which was relatively deserted. There were some big bushes around there. I found Radha waiting for me at that place. On seeing me she directly came to me and said, "Hey you bitch! Why didn't you stop when I called you yesterday?"

-I was angry at her words, as if she took me to be her slave. I wanted to give her a harsh reply but before I could utter anything Radha got hold of my hand and went behind a bush. She tightly hugged me and kissed my lips. I struggled to break free from her embrace but was no match to her strength. She licked my face using her tongue and slowly but steadily I was submitting to her again. Suddenly she put her lips on mine and sucked at my mouth, and at the same time pinched both my nipples very hard. The sudden pain made my body shake and I cried but the sound was muffled by her mouth sucking on mine. She broke the kiss then and said, " This is the punishment for not responding to me that day."

I said, "You were calling me when I was with my friends, how could I respond then?"

Radha looked pleased and said, "Ok now that you are alone you are going to comply with my orders."

-No, I won't comply was what I wanted to say but I was again charmed by Radha, her stinky body odour overpowering me again. The dark mature woman made me sit on the ground and she herself lifted her own petticoat to reveal her hairy pussy. She said, "I needed to pee for such a long time, I was only waiting for you."

-I didn't understand what she meant but soon her intentions were clear. She stood with both her legs on either side of my face and said, "Open your mouth bitch. I am going to pee in your mouth and you dare not spill a drop of it. Drink my pee as your holy water. You will love it as a filthy slut you are."

-Like an obedient robot my mouth automatically opened up and Radha started to pee right into my mouth! A flow of the warm pale yellow liquid went through my mouth, it was stinky, it tasted horrible. But as a natural submissive I dared not spill it out of my mouth. I gulped the drainage cleaner lady's pee as Radha emptied her bladder in my gasping mouth. Radha was satisfied and she said, "There you are, you filthy little bitch. You make us clean your drains so I make you my personal drain."

-Before I could say anything Radha made me lie on the ground and said, "Now I need to cum so you slut will lick me to my orgasm."

She sat on my face with her hairy pussy on my mouth. It was wet and sticky due to the urine and pre-cum and as she rubbed it on my mouth she started to moan and abuse me softly. My very obedient tongue started to lick the hairy mound of the mature woman and as my tongue flickered in her dense pussy Radha moaned in ecstasy. She was delighted to have an eighteen year old girl lick her pussy. She grew very horny and started to hump her pussy on my face. Her weight on my face, the smell of urine and cum, the tongue that had already tasted a big amount of urine were all adding to my discomfort but I was like a really obedient slave to her. I was licking her pussy non-stop in spite of struggles against her vigorous humping.

-Soon Radha started to hump super fast on my entire lower face and I couldn't no longer lick her pussy. The coarse hair of her pussy rubbed against my skin and I was unable to breathe properly. Her breathing became rapid and soon she cum in my mouth. She stayed on my face for some more time, maybe trying to catch her breath. She then stood up and asked me to stand as well. She said, "Now that you know bitch you are my absolute property. I own you slut, you are nothing but my slave, my whore. Whenever and whatever I ask anything of you, it is your duty to comply. Understood?"

-I nodded in affirmation to her question. Radha was pleased and she said, "That's better. Ok bitch wash your face and go to the orphanage. I will meet you soon again."

Hearing Jia's story Geeta was so much turned on again that she immediately sat on Jia's face and bending her own body she met Jia's pussy as well. In the 69 position both horny lovers licked each other to the orgasm that shook their bodies to the core.

The day passed on as usual and at 5 PM Geeta left for her home, only for Jia to arrive at her home again about two hours later. The lovers made love to each other as if there were no tomorrow to come. They wanted to eat each other out every time.

As the two lovers were rolling on the floor of Geeta's house, with Geeta on top and biting Jia's neck, Jia whispered, "Geeta, my love I have an idea. Let us go somewhere and make love."

Geeta didn't stop kissing Jia's beautiful body while she replied, "Where to baby? The cart outside?"

Jia said, "No honey, somewhere a bit far, a place that you visit often but I have never seen."

Geeta stopped her kisses and looked at Jia's eyes. She said, "Which place?"

Jia grinned and said, "The dumping yard, my sweety. Let us go near there and make love. I wish to experience all the places that you go."

Geeta laughed and said, "You are crazy baby, who wants to go near a trash dumping yard and make love? That too now late at night."

Jia got up from the floor and while hugging Geeta tightly to herself said, "I do, my baby. Please let's go. I want to worship my goddess there."

Geeta said, "Ok as you say. It's a bit of a walk from here. Since it's already 8 PM I think most of the people in this area have returned home. But still we should be careful while we go."

Jia agreed and both of them wore their dresses. They wrapped bed sheets over their bodies covering the face as well. As the lovers went out they found the streets almost empty. This portion of the town had mostly resident workers who had to get up really early in the morning for work. So, it was not surprising that by 8 PM most of them were inside their homes, sleeping or having dinner. This was the reason that when Jia and Geeta walked hand in hand on the streets they were not seen by anyone.

Geeta while walking said, "Jia my baby, please never leave me alone. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Promise me even when Akash comes back, we will be together."

Jia wrapped her arm around Geeta and said, "Of course my love, we will never be separated. I really wish that Akash never returned. Why can't we just flee away together from here to somewhere else?"

Geeta laughed and said, "Great idea! We need to think about that seriously. But honey i also want to know more of your encounter with Radha."

Jia replied, "Your wish is my command babe. I will tell you everything."

They kissed each other and then moved on towards their destination. (To be contd)