The Garbage Collector Pt. 03

Story Info
The lovers are on the garbage cart, under the open sky.
2.6k words
4.82
5.7k
5

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For dinner Geeta prepared some chapatis and dal, she served them on the floor, a place where she used to eat. She looked at Jia and said, "A poor woman like me can only afford this, my love."

Jia hugged her and replied, "Don't say so, whatever you eat you earn it by your hard work. And it is the tastiest food for me because it is the fruit of my lover's hard labour."

Geeta was overwhelmed hearing Jia's words and they shared a kiss. They sat on the ground and ate their dinner from a single plate, and chatted and laughed all the way long. After the dinner was over Jia came up with an idea. She said, "My love, where is your cycle cart that you use to carry the garbage from people's houses?"

Geeta said, "In the back of my house, why?"

Jia had a wicked smile on her face as she replied, "Let's make love on the cart now."

Geeta was surprised and she said, "Are you sure? It's outside, under the open sky."

Jia said, "So what? There are no houses nearby your home, and I don't think in the darkness anybody will notice us."

Geeta said, "You are right, but babe the cart is intended to carry garbage bags and it has not been washed for a few days."

Jia kissed Geeta on the lips and said, "There lies the fun my baby. Come on."

Both the lovers went in Geeta's backyard hand in hand. The place was a bit grassy and had one or two trees nearby. A few metres from the place there was a tubewell adjacent to Geeta's toilet. There was no bathroom though, as Geeta had to take her bath under the open sky. Mostly she took bath in the evening after her duties were over and hence there wasn't much problem for her. Besides, seldom her neighbours or other people visited her home.

As both of them approached the cycle cart a familiar smell hit Jia's nostrils. It was the same smell which Jia experienced every time Geeta visited her, the smell of garbage. However it wasn't a strong smell since the garbage wasn't present there and had already been dumped off previously by Geeta. Jia asked Geeta to make her lie down on the cart. Geeta did so and as Jia's nude body touched the cart, she felt a shiver on her spine.

She, a rich, beautiful housewife, was lying all nude under the open sky on a garbage carrying cart. The situation made her pussy grow moist and as Geeta mounted on her body the passion intensified. She moaned as Geeta placed her lips on her throat, the entire weight of the dark woman was on Jia. Slowly Geeta moved her lips on the milky white skin of her lover, Jia holding onto her back and moaning. Jia's back rubbed on the cold metal of the garbage carrying cart as Geeta kept kissing her madly.

Geeta while fondling Jia said, "My baby you are so beautiful, so hot. I am going to eat you up now."

Jia realised the passion in Geeta's voice and replied, "Of course do whatever you wish babe, I am all yours."

Geeta decided to use her teeth instead of lips and she started to bite on Jia's cleavage, boobs and belly. As Geeta's teeth closed on her skin Jia moaned, "Aah, ohh, my baby, aah." Geeta put the palm of her hand on Jia's mouth to muffle her cries and she went on biting at Jia's arms, from finger to the shoulders. She softly sank her teeth into Jia's neck and then started to bite Jia's cheeks, lips, chin and nose. All her bites left her saliva and marks on Jia's milky white body. Jia's hands roamed on Geeta's back as she felt the tribal lady biting her.

Geeta while panting in passion said, "Baby you are a real treat. I wanna devour you up."

Geeta then extended her tongue and licked Jia's face, not an inch was spared by her as her tongue moved in circles and also sideways on Jia's face. She coated Jia's cheeks, nose, chin, forehead and eyelids with her saliva. She slid her tongue in Jia's ear and tickled Jia, making her utter squeaky noises in pleasure. She used her teeth again, and this time she was fondly biting Jia's cheeks. Jia said while moaning, "Baby, please don't give me love bites on visible areas, people will notice."

Geeta on hearing that went down and reached Jia's boobs. She looked up and both the lovers had eye contact. She said with a smile, "I guess this area is visible only to me?

Jia smiled and nodded. Geeta plunged into Jia's body and started to bite her milky white skin. Geeta's teeth sank into Jia's belly, boobs and thighs. Ja's upper body was paining a bit due to the continuous bites by Geeta but she was also getting a whole lot of pleasure and hence was moaning delightfully. Geeta's body odour as well the odour of the trash carrying cart had filled Jia's senses, and she was mad in passion now.

Jia exclaimed, "Oh yes my darling, lick me, bite me, eat me up." She was not in her senses anymore. She just wanted to continue the wild orgies of passion. Geeta obliged and madly licked her face again. She licked Jia's pretty pink lips for some time and after parting the lips she started to spill saliva from her mouth into Jia's. Jia was shaking in passion as she felt Geeta's saliva enter her open mouth, and she hugged Geeta to her body even tightly.

Geeta rose up from Jia's body now and lay by her side. She started to rub and finger Jia's already moist pussy and also nibbled at Jia's boobs. By the double assault Jia's already passionate body arched and she moaned in ecstasy. Geeta slid two fingers in Jia's pussy and moved them in and out, sending jolts of passion in Jia's body. As Geeta tightened her teeth grip on Jia's boobs and speeded up her fingering Jia was unable to hold any longer and she met a thunderous orgasm. As her moans subsided Geeta took out her two fingers from Jia's pussy and slid them in the housewife's mouth. Jia sucked her own cum.

Geeta then turned Jia on her belly, thereby Jia's pretty face was now on the garbage cart. The smell of the cart seemed stronger now as it was touching her face. Geeta mounted Jia's back and said, "Honey, I am going to ride you now. You have cum already but I haven't. I am going to use your body to meet my orgasm."

Geeta started to rub her pussy on Jia's ass, as she kissed Jia's nape and back of the shoulders. With each hump of Geeta's body Jia's pretty face rubbed on the unwashed cart and though she felt uncomfortable she went on with it. Geeta started to bite her again, this time on the back of her shoulders, and Jia made squeaky noises. Due to the rubbing on the cold cart Jia's body was shivering but she was enjoying the moment.

The smell of the unwashed cart and the humping by Geeta on her back made Jia horny and she moaned, "Oh yes baby! Grind your pussy on me. Fuck me! Yeah my love!"

Geeta was fully aroused by now as well and with each hump on Jia's ass her pussy was dripping. For better access Geeta spread her legs on either side of Jia's left leg and humped her pussy on Jia's left ass. Jia was feeling the rub of Geeta's hairy mound on her tender skin and with time Geeta's energy only seemed to increase. Jia's face was constantly being rubbed on the unwashed trash carrying cart and she was changing her cheeks' resting positions from time to time.

Geeta was fully wet and she moaned, "Oh yes baby your skin feels so soft, so good. My pussy feels heavenly when it's rubbed against your skin. I love you babe. Oh yeah God!"

Geeta's juices were on Jia's ass and her sweat on her back as the humping continued with grunting noises from both the lovers. The smell of the cart, the smell of the aroused sex, the smell of Geeta's sweat were all that could Jia feel now as the beautiful housewife felt fully pressed on the cart under the weight of Geeta. Her ass seemed to be on fire due to the heat generated by Geeta's rubbing pussy.

Soon, Geeta speeded up her humping even more and she met her orgasm. The heat of the moment withdrew a passionate cry from her within and in order to muffle the sound she sank her teeth on Jia's back. The bite was really hard and Jia pressed her lips on the cart tightly to muffle her own cry. Geeta rested on top of Jia's for some more time and then both the lovers came down from the cart slowly. They were both very tired and decided to sit on the grass for some time.

Geeta said, "Sorry for that last bite babe, I couldn't control myself. I know it hurts a lot isn't it?"

Jia smiled and said, "No it's absolutely fine my honey. How can my lover inflict pain on me? It can never happen."

Geeta said, "Thanks a lot my love. What are your plans now? Don't you intend to clean up?"

Jia thought about it and said, "Ok let's have a bath now. It's summer and taking a bath in the open, late at night won't be any problem I guess."

Geeta laughed and said, "No it won't be any problem. I take my bath in the open even during winters."

Geeta brought a bucket and mug and placed it near the tubewell. Jia started to pump the tubewell and soon the bucket was full with water. Both the lovers bathed with the cool water and enjoyed themselves. They kissed and fondled each other many times during their bath. What a great experience it was for both of them. The clock had struck midnight but there were no signs of stopping from both of them. After they dried themselves they again engaged in some intense French kissing while sitting on the grass. The moon shone brightly over the two lovers as they kissed and chatted in the open.

At around 1 AM Jia said, "Now I think you should have some sleep baby. You have duty in the morning."

Geeta was busy kissing Jia's neck and cleavage at that time, on hearing Jia she stopped and said, "But I am not tired yet my love."

Jia smiled and said, "I know but you will be tired in the morning. You have a lot of hard work to do and hence you require a little bit of rest. Don't worry, after completing your work you come to my place, we will enjoy ourselves."

Geeta thought about it and said, "Ok you are right. When will you be leaving for home? Wake me up at that time."

Jia replied, "Don't worry I will go on my own. I have washed my dirty saree as well but it won't dry by the morning. So give me one of your saree to wear."

Geeta said, "Then why don't you sleep as well? You will be leaving by 4 AM, you can easily sleep for about two to three hours."

Jia smiled and replied, "No babe, it won't be required. I will sleep at home. You find some sleep while I will be with you, fondling you, caressing you and kissing you, without disturbing you."

Geeta kissed Jia on the lips and laid on her small bed. Jia sat beside her and slowly caressed her hair, the tender touch of the housewife pleased the tired tribal woman and soon she fell asleep. Jia continued to slowly caress and fondle her sleeping lover. Geeta turned in her sleep and her behind was towards her lover. Jia slowly caressed the black rear of the tribal lady, from the ankles to the nape. As she caressed her huge black buttocks Geeta sighed a moan in her sleep.

Jia began to caress more on the ass, her soft fingers slowly moving on the asscheeks, feeling the coarse, a bit hairy skin of the ass. Jia's passion grew as she now slowly caressed in between Geeta's asscheeks. The tribal woman let out a sigh of ummmmm. Jia stopped thinking that Geeta might have awakened, but no, she was still asleep.

Jia used one finger and slowly caressed from top to bottom on the crack between the asscheeks. Jia was breathing heavily now as she used her other hand to play with her own tits, while she slowly moved her finger in Geeta's ass. Geeta on the other hand was sound asleep. Jia bent her mouth and planted one or two kisses on the black buttocks of the tribal woman, with each kiss her passion intensified.

Jia slowly spread Geeta's asscheeks further and unhid the asshole, for the second time that night. She put one finger in the crinkled asshole and made it slowly move in and out motion for some time, without disturbing Geeta's sleep. She rubbed her finger on Geeta's asshole as well and then drew her finger out and sniffed it! She was fired up by the smell that came from her finger as a result of being inside Geeta's asshole. She put the finger again in the puckered hole and rubbed it some more time. She sniffed her finger again. God, what a turn on it was for her. She loved the smell of Geeta's ass!

Jia could no longer hold back and she started to suck her finger, the same that was in Geeta's asshole. She repeatedly fingered and rubbed Geeta's asshole and then sniffed and sucked her finger. She planted kisses over Geeta's asscheeks as she kept on rubbing her finger on the asshole. She was getting crazy with time and finally she put her nose directly in Geeta's ass. Her pussy was very wet again due to the intensity of the situation.

Jia sniffed Geeta's ass, the smell she never could have enough of, she was crazy about it, she just sniffed and sniffed. She was fingering her own pussy now as she kept on sniffing Geeta's ass. She was dying to lick the asshole by her eager tongue but couldn't take the risk as it might awaken her sleeping lover.

So, Jia just kept sniffing, her nostrils filled with the smell of Geeta's asshole, as if this was the only scent left in the world, as if this was the only source of oxygen for her. Her pussy was dripping and she kept fingering herself, while her pretty face remained buried in Geeta's ass, her nose sniffing Geeta's ass. Soon the beautiful housewife met with her orgasm and she finally lifted her face from Geeta's asshole.

Jia looked at the clock, it was about five minutes to 4 AM. She quickly put on Geeta's saree and packed her own half-dried dress in a carry bag. At last with a small peck on her sleeping lover, she left for her home. Luckily she reached home unnoticed. As she slept in her bedroom, her mind was full of the day's sexual adventures. She fondled the bite mark that Geeta gave on her left shoulder while having sex on the cart. She was never ever so happy in her life. Geeta was an angel in her life and she wished to live happily ever after with her. (To be contd)