All Comments on 'The Garbage King Pt. 02'

by JimBob44

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
TLB1981TLB1981over 4 years ago

What happened to Gordon's ex-wife and his granddaughter.

PairadoxPairadoxover 4 years ago
Definitely glad that you are continuing this

And continuing it with the focus switching to the Garbage Prince makes complete sense! Todd has some interesting choices coming up.... and personal challenges to deal with as well.

mordbrandmordbrandover 4 years ago
I had a friend like Emily

I guess everyone does. But when you're young it never seems to make sense to tell them to fuck off after they get you in trouble. My friend had to get me arrested twice before a judge told me what was going to happen. I was older by a year and the judge said the next time my friend got me into trouble, he would go to juvi while I would go to adult jail.

That's when I realized my friend didn't care about me, just about using me. After that court visit, I explained to my friend we were done.

BigCuntryBigCuntryover 4 years ago
Cool

Really liking this.

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984over 4 years ago

Really enjoyable story, can't wait for the Garbage Prince. Keep up the good work.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 4 years ago
Very good as usual

I was hoping that somehow he would find out about his grand daughter and rescue her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story

It seems that you have a very good talent for this type of story. Cant wait to see the next story about the gabage prince. Maybe get the rest of this one finished.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
some of your stories would make great movies

Been reading your stories for almost 10 years - don't know when I first discovered your work, but Louisiana is home and I miss it sometimes. Quite a few of your stories (like this one) would make a great movie.

Crusader235Crusader235over 4 years ago

Lovin this story, Can't wait for more. Thanks JB, Five Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Another fine edition

But then you already knew that. I was hoping you'd make this a lengthy series, like The Broussard Sisters, but I see you're ending it soon. Oh well, when it is over, I'm certain you'll come up with another outstanding tale. Kudos on another fine story.

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdover 4 years ago
Loved It.

Plenty of raw emotion and deep characters. Nobody can relate to the King's, but everyone has touched base with the other players. Nice job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Am seconding Mordbrand and Scorpio

My friend was (is? haven't heard from him in years) an alcoholic. Got us both arrested, couple car wrecks, busted for possession. My girl got pregnant and I had a come to Jesus, told him No more. Turned out that my "partying friend" and I didn't have much more in common and just didn't feel like getting together anymore. Hope this Kerry, and all the RL Kerrys, learn to make this distinction.

Was wondering about fates of Donna and Mia as this was going along. Donna and Nicole made their (poor) choices, but I can't imagine Gordon as written abandoning Mia if he knew about her.

Bit of a plot hole that Gordon didn't keep tabs on Donna and Nicole and vice versa. Would expect Donna to show up with her hand out when Gordon made it big.

Really enjoying this so far.

*****

johntcookseyjohntcookseyover 4 years ago
Waited for Pt. 02...

...to comment on both together. As always, I’m enjoying the diverse cast of characters. Happy ending in sight for Gordon and Kelly? Resolution for Todd, Freyja, Kerry and Paula coming in “Prince”? And what ever happened to Donna? I can’t wait for the next part! Thanks and Happy New Year.

bruce22bruce22over 4 years ago
Lots of Fun

A complete mixture of nice and bad people. The hero is almost unbelievable in his charitable doings and good sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fantastic

Fantastic as always. Looking forward to your next submission. Thanks for sharing your stories with us.

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherover 4 years ago
I liked the concept but.....

Where was this story going? Poor ending and just a total mess. I hope you don't rely on or think your spin off will fix this. Finish one story AND Then write another or a spin off.

C_frommnC_frommnover 4 years ago
Now the Prince

Will have to deal with his "phobia" of being touched. or Freyja and Paula not to mention Kerry will soon vanish.

juderboyjuderboyover 4 years ago
not sure I understand the point of this story.

How does this fit into LOVING WIFE

Ricco52Ricco52over 4 years ago
Missed

I missed this when it first came out! Somehow it seem right that I found it just after getting back from 5 days in New Orleans. A place that even our teenage son enjoyed.

steve1953steve1953almost 4 years ago
Thanks

I love all your stories would have said so earlier but lost password, Thank you and God Bless.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitalmost 4 years ago

I like this series, it’s very enjoyable. It’s also quite a contrast to the Cajun BTB themes, while keeping the setting.

Old_biker_dudeOld_biker_dudealmost 4 years ago
Too much

I finally gave up. Maybe my fault.

WisquejacWisquejacover 3 years ago

Jimbob, second time reading this and just want to thank you for your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Todd

May have recovered from cancer, but he still has a terminal case of asshole. And I don't think there is a cure for that. Seriously, he is a spoilt douchebag.

I hope everything works out for Kerry though, she seems like a sweetheart.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I enjoyed the story. There was a good balance of human merits and frailties, strengths and vulnerabilities. Perhaps Mr. Gordon is too good. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

TRULY TRAILER PARK TRASH ALL ROUND

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman10 months ago

happy that he is "saving" Kelly and Kerry, but so many of the other girls are in need of "saving". Yes, this is a romance story but also a sad look into many lives.

WisquejacWisquejac6 months ago

Rereading some of your stories. Have to say I really love some of them. You have a gift. Thanks.

RuttweilerRuttweilerabout 1 month ago
Wow

You must have spent a lot of time around a bunch of really horrible people. In fact, I wouldn’t be surprised if terrible people massively outnumber nice ones by a large margin in your work.

Do you think it’s the influence of the Deep South? Or do you believe most people are worthless everywhere?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimBob44@JimBob44
All stories published on Literotica under the name JimBob44 are the sole property of the author. Permission is NOT granted to anyone to publish these works elsewhere.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES