The Garbage King Pt. 02

Story Info
Part two.
16.9k words
4.75
19.1k
44

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,083 Followers

*Author's Note: Any and all persons engaging in any sexual activity are at least eighteen years of age.

*Disclaimers: This story has been edited by myself, utilizing Microsoft Spell-check. You have been forewarned, expect to find mistakes.

*.**.*.**.*.**.*

Chapter 6

Saturday was a beautiful day, blue skies with fluffy white clouds and a ten to fifteen mile an hour breeze. The heat and humidity were not oppressive yet as Gordon opened the garage door.

Gordon drove his red Astin Martin, his 'Fun' car. Todd had made fun of Gordon's hairy legs in his khaki shorts, but Gordon just shrugged it off with a smile.

At her house, Kelly winced, looking around at the shoddy furniture. She'd not replaced anything since Mama died, not being able to afford anything new. The carpet had definitely seen better days; it had been twelve years old when Kerry was born. Momma had always meant to replace it, but this bill or that bill kept popping up.

The loveseat was practically unusable because it sagged so tremendously. The recliner was still useable, barely, but most of the vinyl had flaked off, leaving the thin fabric lining exposed.

"Ooh, it's the James Bond car," Kerry whooped, peering through the curtains as they both heard a car whine to a stop.

"Bye," Kelly said, sprinting for the door.

Kelly felt very self-conscious in her pink tank top, which barely contained her breasts and her khaki shorts. The shorts must have shrunk; Kelly didn't remember them being this short. Her canvas sneakers were heavily stained, but they were the only casual shoes she owned.

Kelly's long blonde hair was pulled back into a simple ponytail. She had on just a little bit of make-up.

"Well, don't you look ready to go sailing!" Gordon complimented. "I mean, I'm so used to just seeing you in lab coat and skirts, I thought that's all you owned."

"No, believe it or not, I even have a few pairs of jeans," Kelly smiled.

"Well, would love to see you in those too; like riding horses?" Gordon asked.

"I uh, I've never been on one, Kelly admitted.

"Been years for me," Gordon admitted and opened the passenger door for her.

Kelly smiled; many of her neighbors were again gawking at the car. Kelly didn't know if they could see her through the tinted windows but gave her neighbors a little wave while Gordon came around to the driver's side of the car.

Quickly, they were on the road. Gordon drove down Highway 19 to Jazz Beach and turned on Nicole Street.

"Oh, that's that house, Kerry and I drive by it every Christmas!" Kelly said as Gordon's home loomed ahead.

Every Christmas, Gordon had the four windows of the ground floor decorated as Santa's workshop, with various toys being built by elves in one window, reindeer playing with some of the toys in another window. The third window showed the sleigh being loaded with full bags of gaily wrapped gifts. The last window had Santa Claus waving to the people that slowly drove past to admire the ornate decorations.

The three upstairs windows showed, from left to right, the Nativity scene, the middle window showed the Star of Bethlehem and the last window showed the three wise men travelling to see the child Jesus.

The front lawn had larger than life Christmas themes created out of Christmas lights. Most were animated, moving in synchronized movements.

"Yeah, every year I would do that, not knowing if it would be Todd's last Christmas. Now that his cancer seems to finally be in remission, knock on wood, well, it's kind of become a tradition, huh?" Gordon agreed as he drove past the house to his marina.

The Garbage King was a forty-nine foot, two masted boat. Kelly gawked at the large sailboat while Gordon loaded the small basket that Mrs. Greene had put together for their outing.

"If you need it, there's sun block right here," Gordon said, showing Kelly a large tube of the slimy stuff. "And don't tell me 'oh, I never burn' because you will burn out here if you don't put sun block on."

"Also," Gordon went on. "Life jackets. Any time this boat is moving, life jackets are mandatory; I don't care how good a swimmer you are."

Gordon smiled a little self-consciously.

"Okay, now that I've shown you what a drill sergeant I can be, ready to shove off?" he asked.

"Aye aye sir," Kelly smiled. "Now, do I put the sun block on first or the life jacket?"

"Sun block," Gordon said. "I put some on before I left the house; stuff's supposed to be odorless but I can still smell it, but I better put some more on anyway."

"Get my back?" Kelly asked, turning and flipping her ponytail out of the way.

Inside, Kelly was screaming at herself, "God, Kelly, why don't you just ask him to fuck you? 'Get my back' really! 'Get my back and notice how big my boobs are, Mr. King.'"

Gordon liberally coated Kelly's neck and shoulders, getting under the material of her pink tank top and down the backs of her arms. He did notice how Kelly's large breasts giggled and shook, even in the tight confines of Kelly's industrial strength bra.

"Thank you," Kelly smiled sweetly at him, put some of the goop on her small hands and rubbed it into her exposed chest.

Gordon felt all the blood rush from his brain to his cock as Kelly slowly rubbed her massive breasts. He stood and stared as she massaged the thick substance into her lightly tanned flesh.

"God Kelly, what is wrong with you?" Kelly was screaming in her head.

"Uh, don't forget to get your legs; I uh, I'm putting on my life jacket now," Gordon stammered, barely able to think.

Despite the screaming in her head, Kelly did slowly, seductively apply the fluid into her muscular legs. Gordon watched for a moment; cock painfully trapped in his briefs. Finally, he snapped out of his lustful reverie and scrambled about, unfurling the sails and readying the boat

"There's uh, there's soda, water, Mrs. Greene, that's our housekeeper, she put a big bottle of this sparkling fruit juice concoction of hers," Gordon said as he scrambled back into the cockpit.

"No alcohol?" Kelly asked.

"Uh no, no not out on the open water," Gordon said. "Too easy to have an accident out here if you're impaired and it's so easy to get dehydrated out here too."

"Help me with this?" Kelly asked, genuinely confused by the belts of the life jacket.

Gordon took the bright orange device from her hands and straightened it out. He looked into Kelly's bright hazel eyes the entire time he worked, even as cinching the belts of the floatation device squashed her breasts and forced them up.

Gordon pushed the boat away from the wooden pier with his foot. The boat rocked for a brief moment and almost immediately, the sails filled and pulled them away from the shore. He sat and took the tiller in hand and pulled the tiller to get them even further out to the open waters. She sat next to him and ran a fingernail from his throat to just under his open collar.

"No alcohol? Then how are you going to get me drunk and take advantage of me?" Kelly cooed and kissed him lightly.

"I uh I hadn't..." Gordon stammered and Kelly laughed, genuinely happy.

Gordon King was a wealthy man, the head of a local corporation that made, as far as Kelly knew, millions of dollars. Kelly was just a dental hygienist. And yet Kelly Straughter was making this millionaire flustered.

"By acting like a wonton slut," the voice in her head screamed and Kelly pushed the thought aside.

While Kelly was fighting with herself, out on the open waters of the Gulf of Mexico, Kerry was at their home, trying to prove to Kelly that she could act responsibly. Emily had called, wanting to hang out with Kerry, which basically meant Emily wanted to smoke a few joints, and drink whatever David, Emily's latest human dildo would buy for them. Then, drunk, stoned and stupid, Emily would most likely get them into trouble again.

Kerry had said 'no.' The smell of marijuana usually gave her a headache, nor did Kerry like beer, which was usually what David would buy for them. Also, the memory of seeing her big sister, head down on the kitchen table, sobbing had not left Kerry's mind.

Kerry changed the bag on the vacuum cleaner, remembering to go out onto the carport to do this. The last time she had changed the bag, she'd done it in the kitchen and the debris had gone everywhere. Kelly had been furious and accused Kerry of not thinking.

Vacuum cleaner ready, Kerry first dusted their shabby furniture, even in Momma's room. She did so carefully, although no one had been in Momma's room in nearly eleven years.

Kerry resisted the urge to look into the closet; the closet in Momma's room was where Kelly usually hid Kerry's birthday and Christmas gifts. Her eighteenth birthday was only two weeks away.

Kerry felt a hot jab of guilt. Because of her friend Emily, the Straughter household finances were stretched to the breaking point. But knowing Kelly, her sister would not deprive Kerry of gifts.

She had guilt and fear. Mr. Pellichet, a very handsome older black man had smiled and assured Kelly, and Kerry, that he would do his very best. Kerry still felt overwhelmed by fear whenever she dwelled on the thought.

So, she didn't look in the closet, just ran the vacuum cleaner around. She then closed the door and quickly did the small hallway.

Kerry smiled when she entered Kelly's bedroom.

Kelly, who yelled at Kerry all the time about how messy Kerry's bedroom was, had left her own bedroom a disaster area. Even her bed was unmade. There were several outfits that Kelly had obviously tried on, trying to put together something suitable for sailing.

Kerry gathered together several hangers and hung up the blouses and skirts. She then folded the shorts and slacks and finally put away the two pairs of sandals.

That task done, Kerry made her sister's bed, noticing that the fitted sheet had a small rip in the upper left corner.

Any money she got for her birthday, Kerry vowed, would go to buying her sister some new sheets. Their Uncle Tommy usually gave his nieces twenty-five dollars for their birthdays and fifty dollars for Christmas.

(Of course, he would then demand a hug and kiss for his generosity. The kiss and hug were followed by an 'accidental' grope of breasts or buttocks.)

The Bargain Bin had a set of full-sized sheets on sale for twenty-four ninety five the last time Kelly and Kerry had been in. Both she and Kelly had looked at them and had both agreed that they were ugly. But maybe they'd have some better ones this week.

While Kerry was running the dust cloth over Kelly's furniture, Todd King was in his room, listening to the Nigel Kennedy CD. The music was slightly poppier than Todd normally listened to, but Mr. Kennedy was a brilliant violinist all the same and there were certain passages that made Todd smile.

Todd looked through his email, but as usual, it was all junk. He did wonder how these people had acquired his email address as he deleted them, one by one.

Sighing, Todd went to his latest obsession, Blonde Cheerleader Sluts. He selected a new video clip and watched two blonde cheerleaders making out with each other and stripping each other of their cheerleading uniforms.

Todd felt a wave of shame and guilt as he grabbed a handful of tissues.

While Todd continued to feed his guilt, Kelly was on Gordon King's boat holding the tiller steady, watching the sails billow with the wind. She looked around; the shore was still visible, but it was quite far away. Off in the distance, she could just make out a large ship that had probably come from the mouth of the Mississippi River.

"Isn't it beautiful out here?" Gordon asked as he poured them each another goblet of Mrs. Greene's sparkling fruit juice.

"God yes!" Kelly enthused

"I don't mean to brag," Gordon said, adopting a superior air, making Kelly smile. "But uh, not bad for a first date, huh?"

"Second date," Kelly corrected as she sipped the delicious juice.

"Second?" Gordon asked as he got comfortable next to her.

"Took me to Radcliffe's for coffee, remember?" Kelly asked and kissed him lightly.

"Oh, that, yeah you're right," Gordon smiled.

"Should remember that," Kelly ordered. "I'm always right."

"Oh, well, uh, yes ma'am," Gordon said.

"And this better be our second date," Kelly said and kissed him again. "Because I don't kiss on the first date."

"Well then, I'm glad this is our second date," Gordon smiled, casually putting an arm around her waist.

"Yeah?" Kelly asked, leaning into him.

"Yeah, 'cause I like kissing you," Gordon said and they kissed again.

Kelly opened her mouth slightly and Gordon took the invitation, thrusting his tongue into her mouth. They kissed hotly for a moment, then Kelly pulled away slightly.

"We are still moving," she reminded Gordon.

"Uh huh," he said weakly, all the blood again trapped in his cock.

"And this goofy life jacket's kind of getting in the way," she said casually.

"We could drop anchor," Gordon suggested.

"We could?" Kelly asked, teasing.

"Uh huh," Gordon said, already moving toward the boat's prow.

"And then what?" Kelly asked, already uncinching the straps of the bulky life jacket.

Gordon didn't answer, just pressed the button that lowered the heavy anchor. He then lowered the fore sail to the deck and began to work on the other sail.

"Oh, Mr. King?" Kelly sang out. "I think I'm going to need some more sun block."

Gordon turned to see a nude Kelly standing in the cockpit of the boat. She had her eyes closed and there was a heavy blush on her face as she tried to look brazen.

Kelly's breasts, as Gordon already knew, were two massive globes of flesh. They sagged down under their own weight but her two very large nipples still faced straight ahead. Kelly's waist was slim, and her hips swelled out slightly.

Kelly trimmed her blonde pubic hair to a small triangle that covered her slit. Her legs were muscled and lightly tanned, ending in her small feet.

Gordon smiled; Kelly's toenails were bare of any polish and actually looked slightly ragged, adding to her look of innocence.

"Turn around?" he asked, and she did.

Her back was smooth, and her ass was simply magnificent. Two porcelain globes of flesh separated by a furrow, two apples on top of her luscious legs.

"Perfect; absolutely perfect," Gordon said as he stepped up behind her.

Gordon couldn't help but smile; even though Kelly was trying to be brazen, wanton, she had taken the time to neatly fold her clothing. She had stacked her shoes and life jacket on the Bench.

Gordon's first impulse was to reach around Kelly and grab onto her large breasts. He imagined that most, if not all of her dates did exactly that, grab onto her glorious breasts. Instead, he put his hands on her slim hips and kissed the back of her neck. She tasted of sweat and sun block and he kissed the side of her neck, then her shoulder.

"Oh, right there; that's a hot spot for me," Kelly murmured as he kissed further along her shoulder.

"Oh," she moaned lightly when he bit down softly.

"Gordon, I uh, listen, I don't, I'm not, I don't do this all the time," Kelly murmured, taking his hands in her small hands and moving them up to her heavy breasts.

"I would imagine not," he said, turning her to face him.

With some difficulty, Kelly forced her eyes open. She looked up into Gordon's blue eyes, which, instead of staring at her breasts, were looking directly into her hazel eyes.

"Or you'd have a long line of lovesick slaves following you around everywhere," he said and kissed her lips softly, then with some urgency.

"You need to take this off," Kelly said, fiddling with the belt on his life jacket.

"I do, don't I?" he agreed and fumbled with the fastenings while also kicking off his shoes.

She helped him pull off his shirt and ran a hand through his thick chest hair. He slid shorts and briefs off and she stared at his cock.

Kelly was no virgin, having had three lovers, two with cocks. But Gordon's cock, at just under seven inches long and quite thick, was the largest cock she'd ever seen. She reached a shaky hand down and encircled his cock just under the head.

"It's perfect," she whispered.

He gently walked her backward until she was again sitting on one of the cushioned benches. She looked up from Hiscock to his eyes.

"Can we make love out here?" she whispered.

"We can make love anywhere you want," he assured her and knelt onto the floor of the boat's cockpit.

Her arms wound around his neck and they kissed. His powerful arms held onto her as their kiss intensified.

"I want, I just have to..." he murmured and edged her legs apart.

She assumed he was just going to grab her breasts and slobber all over her breasts; her previous lovers had done just that. She even pushed her chest forward, to make it easier for him.

Instead, he bent and kissed her inner thigh. His hands rested on her thighs, just below her thatch of blonde pubic hair.

"I... you have to tell me if I'm doing this wrong; I've never..." he said and used his thumbs to pry her slick pussy lips apart.

"Oh!" Kelly sighed as Gordon licked up and down her inner lips.

"Oh!" she grunted as he flattened his tongue, covering her entire slit.

"Oh, damn, right there!" she ordered as his tongue flicked against her fat little clitoris.

Gordon quickly got the idea and slapped against the magic little button a few times with his tongue. After eliciting little jerks from Kelly, he then sucked her clitoris into his mouth.

"Aigh!" she screamed in orgasm as he bit down lightly on the sensitive nub while flicking it with his tongue.

After the third orgasm, she weakly pushed him away; it was growing painful. She continued to push him until he was laying on the floor.

She slithered off the bench and lay on top of him, kissing his face. She tasted herself on his lips and chin.

"Oh!" he groaned when she slid down to nuzzle his neck.

This maneuver trapped his cock between her spread legs, and he could feel her wet slit rubbing the topside of his erection. The friction was maddening; he had to concentrate on something, anything but the delicious feeling of her wet pussy rubbing against his manhood.

"Mm," she sighed, rubbing her face against his hairy chest.

"Guys on the rigs used to tell me I needed to wax that," Gordon said.

"You do and it's over for you and me," she threatened.

She slid down a little further, still rubbing her face against his coarse hairs. Now his erection was poking her in the soft flesh of her belly, and he could feel the underside of one of her breasts against the head of his cock.

She shimmied down a little further, trapping his cock between her breasts. She smiled up at his sweating face and flexed her arms, trapping his throbbing erection between her massive orbs.

"Oh, aw shit," he groaned and sprayed her breasts and neck and chin with his semen.

"Ah aw damn, I'm sorry!" he gasped.

"Why?" she giggled, sitting up.

She smiled, looking down at his globs of semen dotting her breasts. She grabbed her tank top and wiped his sticky semen from her face, neck, and breasts.

"I uh, well uh..." he stammered, weak from his orgasm.

"You can do that more than once, right? Come, I mean," she asked, kissing him.

"In fact..." she said, swinging a leg over.

"Oh God," he groaned as his still erect cock slid into a hot wet vise grip.

"Good God!" she grunted as his cock spread her wider than she'd ever been spread before.

She shuddered pleasantly as she felt his coarse hairs press firmly against her slick pussy lips. She felt his blunt cockhead deep inside of her, felt his thick shaft stretching her pussy.

Gordon lay, trying to think of anything but the beautiful young woman that was strangling his cock with her tight pussy. He smiled as she again combed her fingertips through his mat of hair.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,083 Followers