All Comments on 'The Garbage Prince Ch. 02'

by JimBob44

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
KinPAKinPAabout 4 years ago

Outstanding escape as always! I’m eagerly looking forward to “The Garbage Queens”!

rnebularrnebularabout 4 years ago
Awesome way to start my week

Thank you for this, a heck of a way to start off this Monday. I have loved following this cast and family, all the gritty details...

The only nitpick I have is that Mia got renamed to Nichole a few times.

Thanks for continuing to share your great talent with us.

Rnebular

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984about 4 years ago
You've done it again

Another fantastic read. I hope that there's going to be another Garbage Prince and King as I've really enjoyed reading about Gordon and Todd. Though the Queen's should be equally as good if there like these have been.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fantastic

Fantastic!! 5 big stars. Excellent story. I really appreciate you sharing your stories with us. Looking forward to your next submission.

johntcookseyjohntcookseyabout 4 years ago

What a delicious and tangled cast of characters. What a belle melange of tragedy and comedy. I can’t wait for more. In the meantime, I’m due to revisit “Righting a Wrong” and others. Many thanks.

teedeedubteedeedubabout 4 years ago
Your stuff

is a little different. But I do enjoy it. Can't wait to read about the 'Queens'. Thanks for sharing......

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 4 years ago
Thank you for rescuing Mia

That has bothered me since the Garbage King story. Great characters.

Crusader235Crusader235about 4 years ago
Thanks

Thanks JB, for saving Mia, and not giving Todd a relapse. 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Thank you

I've read all of your stories and I like how you have a unified backstory and timeline for your universe of characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
a perfect ending...

todd marries all four of the babes and gets his brains scrambled...and Gary, Raoul,and Derek (the little slimeball) are captured trying to harm mia and spend their last few hours tied in a leaky boat loaded with rotting chickens and cow innards that attract gators and other friendly reptiles. sorta a downhome type payback for all their jerky actions.

ohioohioabout 4 years ago
Wonderful story!

I'm so happy to be reading more about these characters, and to enjoy more of your humor and humanity and warmth. I will eagerly await the continuation.

By the way, a previous commenter said that several times Mia was mistakenly called Nicole. But my understanding was that characters who had never seen Mia before mistakenly called her Nicole, because she resembled her dead mother so much. So the error was by characters in the story, not the author.

Thanks, ohio

Crusader235Crusader235about 4 years ago
Love

Love your down home stories, and tall tales. Five stars! Hope you, and yours are safe from this terrible virus.

texquilltexquillabout 4 years ago

Great story - another 5 star production! It's been almost 2 months since JB44's last effort was posted, and I'm really missing his work.

racfguyracfguyalmost 4 years ago
It took me a while,

but I finally figured it out. Todd King is an arrogant, cruel, disgusting prick. The asshole is also a mean sadist. Gordon needs to take a belt to Todd's sorry ass. Hope Todd has a relapse.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
SO DAMN GOOD

Paul in Oklahoma

WisquejacWisquejacover 3 years ago

I know I’m gonna hate you by the end but I’ll keep reading you bastard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I will be honest, I had to come back and read this one. After he started to hit Kerry with a belt, stopped. After reading The Garbage Queens, I realized I needed to read it to fill in some stuff I missed, like how the Kings got their granddaughter Mia. In the end you have done a great job with one of my favorite families in LA.

AC in SC

SDN1955SDN1955over 1 year ago

So glad to see Mia rescued from that hell hole.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimBob44@JimBob44
All stories published on Literotica under the name JimBob44 are the sole property of the author. Permission is NOT granted to anyone to publish these works elsewhere.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES