The Garbage Prince Ch. 02

Story Info
Part 2, becoming more comfortable in his own skin.
15.6k words
4.78
14.7k
40

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,088 Followers

*Author's Note: Any and all persons engaging in any sexual activity are at least eighteen years of age.

Disclaimers: This story has been edited by myself, utilizing Microsoft Spell-check. You have been forewarned; expect to find mistakes.

Chapter 14

Todd woke up at eight thirty and went down to the kitchen. He spun the last of the pizza dough, then quickly made a frosting of cream cheese and powdered sugar.

Using a rubber spatula, Todd spread the frosting onto the dough. He then put pineapple chunks, cherries, pecans, and apple slices and put the 'pizza' into the oven.

There were four girls laying sound asleep in Kerry's bed. Todd located Kerry's blonde head at the very edge of the bed and bent down and kissed her cheek. She woke up with a beautiful smile on her face, which widened when he kissed her again.

"Breakfast will be ready in ten minutes," he whispered into her ear.

"Okay," she smiled and kissed Freyja's shoulder.

Freyja's response was to burrow deeper into the pillows. Another kiss to her shoulder caused the skinny girl to pull the sheet over her head.

Kerry reached around and lightly pinched Freyja's nipple. Freyja slapped at Kerry's hand.

"Quit, Kerry," Freyja whispered.

"Breakfast," Kerry whispered and again kissed Freyja's bare shoulder.

Freyja waved her hand at Kerry to stop with her touches and kisses. Todd peeled back the blanket, then grabbed Freyja's leg and rolled Freyja quickly onto her belly. He gave her bare buttocks two hard swats.

"Ow-uh!" Freyja yelled. "Todd! You ass hole!"

"Oh! I don't want to wake up either!" Kerry said, rolling onto her belly.

"Me either!" Paula insisted.

"Y'all, it hurts!" Freyja warned.

Neither girl moved, other than to wiggle their buttocks. Todd gave both Kerry and Paula two swats apiece.

"God, you big baby," Paula teased and kissed Freyja.

"I'm up, I'm up," Amelia said hopping out of bed, even though she was nude.

Covering what she could with her hands, Amelia scurried to the bathroom. Todd shook his head; apparently Amelia had already forgotten that Todd had seen all of her last night.

"Seven minutes," Todd warned and walked toward Kerry's door.

"Oh Todd?" Kerry sang out. "Freyja still won't get up."

"Quit! No Todd! She's holding me down! "Freyja squealed as Kerry was indeed pinning the bone thin blonde to the bed.

"No, she's not," Paula said, pinning Freyja down from the other side.

"Todd! Don't you dare!" Freyja screamed as she felt his hands again rubbing her buttocks.

"Five minutes and counting," Todd said giving the scrawny buttocks two light slaps.

Twenty minutes later, the four girls padded into the kitchen. They took the same seats they'd occupied last night for their dinner pizzas, the same seats for their root beer floats.

"Oh, I love this!" Amelia enthused, chewing.

"So, what y'all want to do today?" Kerry asked, washing down her mouthful of pizza with a swallow of orange juice.

"Play 'Kill Todd for giving me a spanking when I didn't deserve one'," Freyja grumbled.

"Just think of all the times you did deserve one but didn't get it," Todd smiled and kissed her.

"I want to go to the mall," Kerry said.

"See you, bye," Todd quickly said.

"No, Todd!" Kerry giggled. "I can't drive. You have to take us."

Todd voted 'no', but four girls voted 'yes', and he lost. He found himself pressed into service as chauffeur for the day.

"Fine, we're leaving in thirty minutes," Todd sighed. "If your butt isn't in the car, we're leaving without you."

"Thirty minutes?" Kerry and Paula screeched.

"Thirty minutes?" Amelia and Freyja screeched.

"Twenty-nine now," Todd declared and four girls dashed out of the room and thundered up the stairs.

"Which leaves the last piece for me," Todd chuckled as he grabbed the last slice of the breakfast pizza.

He began to clean up the wreckage from the kitchen table just as Kerry back into the room. Todd decided he'd grab the juice glasses after bringing the plates to the sink.

"Sorry, just realized I didn't help you clean up," Kerry apologized.

"Twenty-two minutes now," Todd said and kissed her softly. "Better hurry."

"Todd! You wouldn't dare leave me," Kerry laughed. "You love me too much!"

"Don't test it, Kerry," Todd warned as she helped him carry the glasses to the kitchen.

With a playful swat to his rear end, Kerry scampered out of the kitchen. Todd smiled, thinking to himself that Kerry just earned herself another swat or two with his belt for that little swat.

"Hey!" Todd protested when he entered his bedroom to find Freyja and Amelia using his bathroom.

"Well, Kerry and Paula are in the other one," Amelia apologized, then waggled her rear end at him. "But you really mind having two gorgeous girls in your bathroom?"

Due to their taking so much time in his bathroom, Todd was the one that was late getting into the Mercedes. He endured forty minutes of ribbing from Jazz Beach to the Acadiana Mall in Lafayette, Louisiana. Kerry did come to his defense once but gave in to peer pressure and soon joined in the teasing again.

As he parked, Kerry named a lingerie store as their first destination. Todd let the four girls climb out of the SUV, then hit the door locks. He pulled out his cell phone and punched in a number.

"Hey Parran?" Todd asked when Terry Radcliffe answered. "I know its short notice, but could I have a table for five for six o'clock tonight?"

"Todd, you're my favorite godson," Terry proclaimed. "You know you could call me for a table at any time and it's yours. How many did you say?"

"Five," Todd smiled. "Thanks, Parran, I love you."

"And I love you too, boy, even though you're almost as ugly as your Daddy," Terry said.

"Almost? Then I better work on it," Todd laughed.

"Who were you talking to?" Kerry asked when Todd caught up to them outside of the store.

"Parran, we're eating there at six so y'all need to get some nice clothes for that," Todd said.

"Oh!" Kerry gasped. "And shoes!"

Inside the lingerie store, Kerry looked at a white corset with matching thong style panties. She looked over at Paula, who was also looking at a similar outfit.

"Think Todd would like that??" she whispered to Paula.

"On you? I think I would like it," Paula said, smiling suggestively at Kerry.

"Okay, but you have to get one in red; red is so your color," Kerry said, squeezing Paula's hand.

"Freyja, we can't afford any of this stuff," Amelia whispered to Freyja as they looked at some bra and panty combinations.

"Yes, you can," Kerry said, putting an arm around Freyja. "Y'all pick out whatever y'all want, okay?"

Paula tried on a red corset and the matching thong panties and Kerry nodded in agreement. Paula smiled and licked her lips as Kerry modeled the white corset and panties.

Leopard print seemed to be Freyja's preference. Amelia whispered to Kerry that Freyja's mother was very much into African-American males.

"Guess Freyja's just got some of that ghetto in her," Amelia suggested.

Todd greeted them at the door and put a green rubber band on Kerry's wrist, then closed off Kerry's bags with a green rubber band. Amelia was designated as red, Freyja as yellow and Paula as blue.

"Everything's A Dollar," Todd said as he showed them the four bags of different colored rubber bands. "I figured I'd be 'bag carrier' and needed a way to tell them apart."

"Oh! You're such a fart smeller...I mean, smart feller," Kerry said and laughed when Todd struck her backside with a few bags.

"And wait until you see what I bought," Paula whispered into Todd's ear.

"And me," Freyja whispered into the other ear.

In a novelty store, Kerry picked up a feather decorated alligator clip. She studied it for a moment.

"You smoke?" Freyja asked, shocked.

"Huh? Oh! Oh no; my sister would kill me!" Kerry declared.

"My mom would be all like 'Why you didn't bring me any?'" Freyja admitted, face twisted in bitterness.

Kerry hugged the girl. She then held out the clip for Freyja's inspection.

"No, it's for my..." Kerry whispered, pointing to her breasts.

Kerry had admitted to the three girls and Todd, during their 'Truth or Dare' game that she liked to pinch her nipples when she masturbated. Freyja had nodded her head in understanding when Kerry had shared this information the previous evening.

"For..." Freyja wondered, then stared at a blushing Kerry. "Get me some too?"

Todd again prayed for a quick, merciful death as he was dragged from department store to department store. Dragged from shoe store to shoe store, small boutique shop to small boutique shop. But finally, all four girls had dresses for the special dining that evening, as well as a few other odds and ends. It was four thirty when they arrived back at the King home.

"Come on, tell me where we're going!" Paula giggled, kissing Todd.

"Nope," Todd refused. "But hurry up; our reservations are at six."

"You'll tell me, right?" Freyja demanded.

"No ma'am," Todd refused.

"Let you do me up the butt if you tell me," Amelia whispered.

"Tell you when we get there," Todd smirked. "Time's a-wasting."

"You'd let him do you up the butt anyway," Freyja grumbled to Amelia. "Freak."

"Fre...takes one to know one, bitch," Amelia snapped.

"And stay out of my room!" Todd yelled as four girls tramped up the stairs.

"Too late!" Freyja screamed from the door of his room and dashed into his room.

Kerry smiled as Paula followed Freyja into Todd's room. It was hard enough getting cleaned up, then dressed in the short time span that Todd had allotted. Getting cleaned up and dressed with Paula's wandering hands impeding her made it all the more difficult.

"You have to help me with my make-up; yours is always so perfect," Amelia begged Kerry as she stripped.

Todd stepped into his bathroom and stood still for a long moment. He watched Paula and Freyja as the two kissed underneath his shower spray.

"Oh, Todd!" Freyja sang out when she spotted him watching them through the clear glass shower door. "Will you come and do my back?

"Todd!" Paula sang out. "Will you come and do my front?"

"Clock's ticking," Todd reminded them.

At five forty, Kerry led the procession down the stairs and smiled as Todd waited.

"Todd, that is the ugliest tie in the world," she said. "Why on earth are you wearing that thing?"

"My Parran gave it to me," Todd agreed.

For the trip to Radcliffe's, Kerry sat in the front seat with Todd. The three in the rear bench seat kept up their demands to know where they were going. Kerry assured the trio of girls that they would absolutely LOVE their destination. This declaration, of course just amplified their demands.

The demands did diminish when Amelia's cell phone rang. She determined it was her father, not Derek, so everyone quieted down when she answered the incoming call.

"Oh my God! We're going here?" Freyja screamed as Todd pulled up to Radcliffe's. "Really?"

"Yes sir, we're at... Oh my God!" Amelia said into her cell phone. "Daddy, we're at Radcliffe's! No, I'm not kidding! We're eating dinner at Radcliffe's! I'll be home as soon as we finish, okay?"

Paula quickly pulled her cell phone out and hit the number '1' and spoke in Korean to her mother. She also promised to be home when they'd finished their meal.

The maître's sniffed as one young man and four awe-struck girls came into the small foyer. He inspected an invisible spot of lint on his jacket sleeve as the young man, with an absolutely hideous tie approached.

"Todd King, six o'clock reservations," Todd politely said.

With a disdainful sniff, the maître's looked at the logbook in front of him. He looked again, eyes wide as he recognized Mr. Radcliffe's distinctive handwriting; 'King, five for 6:00 pm.'

"Yes sir, right this way sir," the man bowed and scraped before the young man and his companions.

"Hello, Todd, I'll tell Mr. Radcliffe you're here," Matthew LeMoine smiled as Todd helped Kerry with her chair.

"Thank you, Mr. Matthew," Todd smiled and assisted Freyja with her chair.

A mild buzz erupted within the dining area as Terry Radcliffe came out of his domain. He ignored the patrons that clamored for his attention.

"Parran," Todd smiled and kissed his god father on the lips.

"Oh my God, I cannot believe you would wear that tie in public," Terry laughed. "I almost threw up when I saw it!"

"Parran this is..." Todd smiled.

"I know you; you're the girl in that picture," Terry said to Freyja.

"And of course I remember Kerry; good God, you and your sister! Oh, I would kill to have eyes as beautiful as those," Terry went on.

"And this is Paula Kim," Todd said, introducing Paula.

"Meow! Oh, you are a real pussy cat, aren't you?" Terry smiled and laughed as the girl blushed.

"And Amelia Waters," Todd concluded the introductions.

"Let's see, one, two three, four absolutely gorgeous women and you wear a tie like that? You should be ashamed of yourself," Terry said.

"Well, I am my father's son," Todd laughed as Terry mimed cutting the offensive tie from Todd's neck.

Terry kissed his godson again and dashed toward his kitchen, waving away the customers that vied for his attention. With a soft 'oomph' the doors swung shut and the French chef was gone from sight.

"And..." Matthew said, pouring out sparkling water for the five teenagers.

"Thank you, Mr. Matthew," Todd said and the man smiled, proud that Todd would remember his name.

"And..." a runner said, setting out the lobster bisque for the guests.

"But we didn't order this," Amelia objected.

"Oh, you are having the five-course meal, ma'am," the runner said and walked away.

"I love you, Todd King; will you marry me?" Freyja said.

"Ow-uh!" she yelled when Paula kicked her under the table.

"We're going to have to join a cult, one that will let me marry all of you," Todd smiled as he tasted the delicious bisque.

The pate followed, then the squab with peach sauce, a light salad, and then decadent chocolate truffle cake.

Todd put five one hundred-dollar bills into the leather folder that contained their bill. The bill read 'no charge' but Todd knew the meal had to have cost at least that much if the quintet were paying customers. He smiled as the four girls complained about being too stuffed to move.

"Mr. Todd, I cannot take that; Mr. Radcliffe would kill me," Matthew protested when he saw the amount of money.

"Then, here, for your excellent service, and for the runner," Todd said, peeling off two of the bills.

"Thank you ever so much," Matthew said.

The waiter stepped aside as Terry again left his sanctuary. The diminutive man kissed his godson and smiled as he received hugs from four girls.

Paula was the first to be dropped off. Her departure took some time because Paula had to kiss each girl. Then Todd had to search through all the bags to find the blue rubber bands, her color.

He carried the bags to the front door, which was jerked open before they stepped up onto the porch. Todd was again treated to a short woman angrily barking at him in stilted English. Finally, Paula took pity on him and began arguing with her mother in Korean. Mrs. Kim slammed the door in Todd's face.

At Amelia's house, Amelia shyly kissed Freyja, then smiled as Freyja returned the kiss. Kerry also kissed Amelia, and both laughed when Kerry playfully licked her lips.

Again, Todd sorted through the contents in the rear of the SUV and located all of Amelia's bags. She followed Amelia up the walkway to Amelia's front door.

"Thank you, Todd; God, I still can't believe! I ate at Radcliffe's!" Amelia enthused and kissed Todd.

Freyja and Kerry were whispering about something when Todd returned to the car. Todd was too tired to care and drove toward the King house.

"Oh! Hey, Freyja, need to go home?" Todd called out as he circled around Baylor Lake.

"Nuh uh," Freyja said then whispered, "Not like anyone their cares where I am anyway."

Todd nodded and drove toward their house. He actually sighed with relief when he managed to glide to a stop inside their garage. Kerry met him at the rear of the SUV and grabbed all the bags from the back.

Todd tiredly followed Freyja and Kerry up the stairs and nodded as Kerry and Freyja disappeared into Kerry's room. Todd gratefully entered his room and pulled off the tie.

"Beethoven's Ninth should be perfect..." he mused and stripped out of his clothes as the glorious music swirled around him.

"Knock, knock, hey Todd?" Kerry sang out as Todd was pulling on his pajamas.

Todd's erection was immediate; Kerry was nude, except for two feathered alligator clips that dangled from her nipples and her gold chain and cross. He could see that Kerry's light pink areolae were crinkled, hard in her excitement.

"Freyja doesn't believe me that you spank me," Kerry said.

"You don't really, huh?" Freyja asked, also nude, except for two feathered alligator clips pinching her own nipples and a dainty chain and gold crucifix.

Todd's cock jerked in his pajama bottoms as he saw Kerry's excitement running down the insides of her legs and saw the pleading in her eyes. Her inner pussy lips stuck out through her sparse blonde pubic hair, pink and puffy.

Todd put a stern countenance on his face and silently pointed to his desk. He opened his closet door and pulled out his thick leather belt.

Kerry quickly complied and lay across his desk, gripping the lip. She gasped when her breasts made contact with the wood, sending new shock waves through her tortured nipples.

"And since you missed last night," Todd barked, slapping his belt into his other hand. "It's ten more tonight."

Whether it was showing off for Freyja, or the pain in her nipples, or her excitement had been ramped up, knowing that a friend was watching her humiliation, Kerry didn't care. Todd's fourteenth lash struck her squarely on her pussy and Kerry shook in a violent orgasm

"Shit!" Kerry screamed as the twentieth swat did not bring on a second orgasm.

Freyja watched, mouth open in shock as Kerry received twenty firm strokes to her beautiful buttocks. Her astonishment grew as she watched Kerry reach a hand between her legs and rub her swollen clitoris to orgasm.

Todd grabbed Freyja's hand and brought the limp hand to Kerry's flaming backside. Freyja's already wide eyes opened even more at the feeling of heat coming from Kerry's backside.

Todd then poured a palm full of lotion into Freyja's hand. He had her apply the cooling lotion to Kerry's buttocks.

"Oh, Freyja don't," Kerry moaned as Freyja brushed her fingers over Kerry's anus.

But Kerry did not let go of the lip of the desk. Todd spurted a second load into his briefs as he watched Freyja insinuate first one, then two and then three greasy fingers into Kerry's rectum.

"Oh, shit I'm going to..." Kerry whined then shook in orgasm as Freyja's thumb mashed against her clitoris.

Had Kerry not been holding onto the lip of Todd's desk, Kerry would have tumbled to the floor. Her nipples rasped painfully against the wood and her legs shook and trembled as Freyja quickly fingered her to another orgasm.

"Freyja," Kerry hoarsely begged.

"Freyja, that's enough," Todd ordered.

As Kerry weakly stood in Todd's bedroom, Paula was in her bedroom. She quietly, steadily hunched her pillow for the fourth time that night. Sleep just would not come, she was still too excited about last night, and today.

After a satisfying orgasm, Paula picked up her phone and sent Todd a text. When his response was not instantaneous, she shot Kerry a text message. Kerry did not respond immediately, so Freyja received a text message. Then Paula sent Amelia a text.

In her bedroom, Amelia was lying in bed, staring at the ceiling. The eighteen-year-old girl was wrestling with herself, trying to make sense of her jumbled thoughts. Derek was being his usual demanding, whining immature self.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,088 Followers