The Garbage Prince Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The main difference tonight, though, was Amelia saw Derek and his actions for what they were. His actions were that of a very immature, self-centered boy. Certainly not the type of boy worth wasting any more time on.

Kerry had said Amelia was sexy, beautiful. Paula certainly seemed to agreed and even Freyja had given Amelia a soft, loving kiss.

Todd King. The boy Derek had mocked, made fun of, and Amelia had laughed at Derek's taunts. Todd had every right to dislike her.

But Todd had invited her into his home. He had made pizza. He had shown her how to shoot pool. He had taken her to Radcliffe's; she still could not believe she'd eaten at Radcliffe's and had kissed her at her door.

Todd could have ignored her; there were three other girls there for Todd to foist his attention onto. He could have taken Freyja, Paula and Kerry to Radcliffe's after dropping Amelia at her home. But he included her in their activities.

Last night, instead of crude gropes, Todd's touches had been soft, caring touches. Tonight, his kiss had been a soft, gentle kiss, not the demanding tongue thrusts Amelia was used to receiving from Derek, and her previous boyfriends.

Her phone chimed again, and Amelia prepared to shut it off. She glanced and noticed this text was from Paula. So, with a giggle, Amelia responded with a Smiley Face with his tongue sticking out.

Paula warned Amelia not to stick it out unless she was ready to use it. So, Amelia responded with five Smiley Faces in a row, all with their tongues sticking out.

"Tease," Paula said, then asked her what she was doing.

In the bathroom next to Amelia's room, Amelia's father was digging through the hamper. Greg almost crowed with delight when he found a pair of Amelia's panties. He did groan aloud when he saw that the panties were a thong style.

Greg gave a deep sniff where Amelia's cute little rosebud would rest and sighed with contentment when he smelled a slightly earthy scent. He felt his sluggish cock sir to life and gave another deep sniff of his daughter's anus. A sniff of the cotton gusset rewarded Greg with a very faint smell of his daughter's sweet young pussy.

Greg wondered if there was a lot of hair on Amelia's sweet little pussy; her mother had a thick forest of hair on her stretched out, tired old pussy. Or, did his innocent little girl shave it nice and bald?

Greg's cock hardened to a weak erection as he imagined Amelia's little pussy, imagined it would be framed by a sweet little triangle of brown fur. Her inner lips would be tucked in, hidden from sight, just waiting for her Daddy to coax them out with his finger, his probing tongue.

Greg dug around in the hamper and found a pair of his wife's panties. Stroking himself furiously, he inhaled his daughter's scent and used his wife's cotton panties to blot up his weak stream of semen.

Chapter 15

Kerry again woke with her beautiful smile when Todd kissed her on her exposed ear. She then leaned over Kerry and kissed Freyja's bare shoulder.

"Leave me alone, Kerry," Freyja mumbled.

As large as Kerry's bed was, Freyja and Kerry did not need to sleep that closely to each other. They could have spread apart, slept on opposite sides of the bed.

When Todd entered the bedroom, he found that Kerry and Freyja were huddled together. They could have shared the same pillow, so closely were they laying in the bed.

"No!" Freyja shrieked when the covers were suddenly yanked down. "Todd King don't you dare!"

Todd grabbed Freyja by her thin ankle and pulled her toward the foot of the bed. He delivered four hard swats, two to each buttock with his bare hand.

"Ow-uh! You ass hole!" Freyja screamed.

"Breakfast; I'm making omelets," Todd announced, then enraged Freyja by giving her two more swats.

"Ow-uh!" Freyja screamed again.

Kerry grabbed her bottle of lotion and softly, gently applied the lotion, rubbing the soothing ointment into Freyja's bony rear. Freyja shivered underneath the intimate contact.

"Come on; he makes the best omelets," Kerry encouraged.

"Doesn't give him the right to..." Freyja complained but Kerry was already leaving the bedroom.

"I hate you," Freyja snarled as she and Kerry entered the kitchen.

Todd ignored Freyja's statement and kissed her as he put her omelet in front of her. Still grumbling, Freyja took her seat.

Kerry smiled happily and reached up for a kiss, pulling her hands back at the last minute. Todd did give Kerry a kiss as he put her plate in front of her.

"Used the last of the pizza stuff," Todd said as he returned to the stove.

"Oh my God, this is so good," Freyja mumbled as she chewed.

"Didn't I tell you?" Kerry enthused as Todd joined them.

"We're going to nine thirty mass," Todd announced. "That gives y'all forty-five minutes get ready."

"Shit!" Freyja exclaimed and began shoveling the food into her mouth at a furious pace.

"And stay out of my bathroom," he added.

"And quit spanking me," Freyja demanded, scraping the last of her omelet into her mouth.

Inside of Kerry's bathroom, Freyja looked over at the large tub. She shrugged out of her tee shirt.

"One of these days, I'd love to take a bubble bath in that," she said.

"Next time you spend the night," Kerry promised, opening the door of her shower.

While Freyja and Kerry were showering, then putting on their makeup, getting ready for church, Donna King was sleeping in her trailer, on the filthy couch. She came to, feeling like there were thousands of bugs crawling all over her.

With a scream, Donna saw that it was not her imagination, or a drug induced hallucination. There were literally thousands of cockroaches scurrying over her and Mia, who was sleepily swatting at the pests.

"Fuck, what the fuck, huh?" Gary snarled, horribly hung over.

"God damned bucking roaches," Donna screamed.

"Get them off me," Mia cried out.

Gary fussed and grumbled at having to buy two cans of roach fogger. The seven dollars and ninety-four cents was at least one twelve-pack of beer that he wouldn't get to drink while watching the New Orleans Saints lose to whatever team they were playing that Sunday.

For Mia, it was like Christmas and her birthday all at the same time. While the foggers were busily at work in their trailer, Maw-maw took her to Newhart's Drive-In Diner and bought Mia an egg and sausage biscuit. Mia ate the egg, then the sausage, then the biscuit. After that, Mia sucked the jelly packet that had come with the breakfast sandwich. It was one of the best days of her life.

While Maw-Maw and Paw-Paw were glaring at each other and Mia was singing to herself, Amelia sat with her parents in their pew at St. Elizabeth By The Lake Catholic Church in Baylor Lake, Louisiana. She smiled at Paula Kim, who sat in the next pew with her mother and two brothers. Seated next to Amelia, Greg ogled Amelia's tanned legs in her short skirt. He idly daydreamed of bending Amelia over the hood of his car and jamming his cock into her virginal slit.

At first Amelia would cry, as first she'd beg her Daddy to stop. Then her inner animal urges would take over and Amelia would scream for her big strong Daddy to fuck her harder.

Seated on the other side of Greg, Debbie looked around and wished she'd been able to eat something before they left the house. She felt nauseated and knew her blood sugar was dangerously low.

She dug around in her purse and frowned; she did not have her pill container. Another search revealed that she had obviously already eaten the Milky Way candy bar she'd secreted in her purse for such emergencies as this.

Amelia was a little irritated with her dad; she'd asked if she could go sit with Paula. Greg had snapped that Amelia had spent all weekend with her friends; she needed to spend some time with her family.

"One God damned hour; like that's going to kill you," Greg snapped.

Amelia's pouting made Greg fantasize about shoving his cock into her mouth. He wondered if his little girl had ever sucked a man's cock before. He knew for certain Amelia was still a virgin; surely his precious baby girl would not have let that pathetic Derek stick his worthless little boy-cock into her sweet little twat.

Amelia sat up and smiled as Todd, Kerry, and Freyja took the pew directly in front of them. Then she slumped down and pouted again; her father wouldn't let her sit with them either. He would insist that she stay with him and Mom.

"Baby, I'm I don't, we have to go," Debbie whined, feeling absolutely horrible.

"Todd can give me a ride home," Amelia quickly said as a grumbling Greg helped Debbie to her feet.

Seated in a pew on the side wing of the small chapel, Derek saw Greg and Debbie get up to leave. He saw that Amelia had remained behind and thought briefly of joining her.

Derek started to slide to the end of the short pew. But then Amelia got up and sat with Roll On and Kerry and Freyja. Derek's attorney has warned Derek to stay clear of Todd King, at least until the trial.

Nest to Derek, Arnold Petitjean childishly ignored Freyja Wertzin. He was sure Freyja was looking over, watching him, waiting for Arnold to let her be his girlfriend again.

Truthfully, Freyja had not even noticed that Arnold, or Derek were in the church. She was too busy whispering and giggling with Kerry and Todd.

"Hey," Amelia greeted her best friend.

Amelia's heart gave a little pitter-patter when Freyja reached over and linked fingers with her. Freyja had never been very demonstrative, so this little act of affection was unexpected.

Paula Kim's mother looked over when Paula pointed to the four teenagers. With a curt nod, the woman gave Paula permission to join her friends.

"Hey," Paula whispered into Kerry's ear.

"Hey, you," Kerry giggled and kissed Paula on her lips.

"So, you wearing anything under that?" Paula asked and began to edge Kerry's dress hem up her smooth thighs.

"Paula! We're in church!" Kerry hissed, gripping Paula's playful hand.

"And yes, I have on that red thong you made me get," Kerry whispered in Paula's ear.

Both girls giggled. Hemmed in between Freyja and Kerry, Todd felt an odd sensation begin. It was an odd warmth in his belly, a warmth that had nothing to do with the warm air in the church building.

Todd remembered; he'd had this feeling before. The night of his prom, in the cafeteria, during a slow dance with Bonita, he'd felt this, this, this...

Then, after their quick kiss, their whispered words of love, Todd had lay in his hospital bed and felt... Normal. Normal and content.

As Todd came to the sudden realization that he was feeling contentment, Kelly King sat at a blackjack table in a Las Vegas casino. She watched, despondent as the five hundred dollars' worth of chips disappeared. Blackjack obviously wasn't her game. Roulette wasn't her game either; she had put down five hundred dollars and had not won a single time.

"I'm so sorry, Honey," Kelly said to Gordon as they returned to their suite.

"Sorry about what?" he smiled, playfully pinching her cute rear end.

"I lost a thousand dollars just like..." Kelly said, snapping her fingers.

"And?" he asked, opening their door.

"A thousand... And?" she asked.

"Kelly, how much money do you think I have? We have?" he asked her, pulling her onto the bed and sticking his finger into the waistband of her shorts.

"I don't know, what? About a million, I guess," she shrugged.

"Donald was horrified that I refused to have you sign a prenup," Gordon laughed.

"Over a million?" she asked. "Why would he worry about a million..."

"Sweetheart, last time I checked, which was right before we flew out of Lafayette, I'm worth about a hundred and nine million dollars," Gordon said.

"A huh... Did you just say a hundred and nine million? Dollars?" Kelly stammered, mouth open in shock.

After Mass, Paula's mother denied Paula's request to go back to the King house. Amelia also wanted to go back to the King house, to spend more time with Freyja, and Kerry, and Todd. With a frown, Amelia felt it was prudent to go home instead.

Todd again wished he'd remembered to bring some of his CDs; Kerry had switched the radio to K.U.L.D. which was playing 'Blast From The Past' at that moment. Brick's 'Dazz' was pumping as he drove.

Kerry, Freyja, and Amelia were chattering and squealing so loudly from the back seat that Todd would have no possibility of hearing his music. When he went to turn the radio off, though, he was assaulted by three angry females demanding he leave the radio alone.

"He did not! Kerry! Really? Freyja you are making that up, you have to be," Amelia protested.

"With his belt," Kerry whispered, face hot.

"And she fucking loves it," Freyja said.

"And he slapped Freyja on her butt, and she loved it too," Kerry whispered into Amelia's ear.

"What? What are you telling her?" Freyja loudly demanded to know.

"Here you are, get out and take them with you," Todd ordered, pulling up to the curb in front of Amelia's house.

"Bye," Amelia said and kissed Freyja softly.

"Bye," Freyja said and returned Amelia's kiss.

"Bye, love you, see you tomorrow," Kerry cheerfully said, also kissing Amelia.

"Now, what was that shit you was telling Amelia?" Freyja demanded, grabbing Kerry.

"Wasn't shit, told her you like it when Todd spanks you," Kerry said, lightly tussling with Freyja.

"Kerry! I do not! I hate it," Freyja protested.

"Then why were you all wet?" Kerry whispered.

"I wasn't!" Freyja denied.

"Uh huh," Kerry smirked.

"Kerry! I wasn't!" Freyja protested as they pulled into the King garage.

As the trio got out of the car and entered the King kitchen, Arnold Petitjean stood outside of his home. Despite the brutal sun beating down, he decided he would go to Freyja's trailer. Arnold planned to point out to Freyja the facts as he saw them. The facts were, she belonged to him.

He knew of Freyja's intense dislike of Kerry Straughter, and knew that Freyja would be in a hurry to distance herself from the beautiful blonde, even if the girl did live with Roll On.

(Freyja's dislike of Kerry Straughter may have been true a week ago. But since Friday evening, Freyja's dislike had given way to acceptance. And now, that acceptance had blossomed into friendship, even attraction.)

Despite his attorney's warning, Arnold had given in to temptation and had smoked some meth right after Derek dropped him off. He had waited for Derek to drop him off, knowing if he smoked it in front of Derek, then Derek would want some too. And Arnold was not in a sharing and caring mood.

Arnold did not bother trying to call Freyja; he knew she'd blocked his phone number. So, the extreme heat weighing down on him, he plodded to Freyja's trailer.

After Arnold's third time pounding on the door, a drunk Odin flung open the trailer door.

"Aw, hey, what the fuck you want?" Odin snapped, eyes still tearing from the acrid marijuana smoke.

"Freyja. I know she's here," Arnold demanded.

"Bitch ain't here, Baldar! Freyja here?" Odin sneered.

"You see her? Huh? You see her bony white ass here?" Baldar yelled back.

"Aw fuck you; get out of my way, fucking n*gger; fucking bitch is here," Arnold demanded and shoved Odin aside.

Lauren's beefy fist slammed into Arnold's face, sending the large boy back out the door. His momentum carried him, staggering to the steps and he tripped.

When Arnold tripped, he fell backward and struck his head on the hard ground, sending clam shells and loose pebbles scattering. Lauren slammed the door of the trailer shut.

"You all right?" she asked Odin, helping the intoxicated young man to his feet.

"Momma, that boy ain't moving," Baldar said, peering through the window.

"And?" Lauren snarled, stomping back to her bedroom.

Ten minutes later, Baldar called 911; Arnold had not moved. Odin sneered and called Baldar a pussy for even caring about the dumb ass white boy.

At the King house, Freyja and Kerry sat at Kerry's desk, doing their Algebra homework. They were listening to Kerry's CDs, but they could still hear Todd's Classical music bleeding through the walls.

"God, I don't know how you do that," Freyja had to admit.

"Number fifteen? Me either," Kerry agreed. She looked at the problem again, then at Freyja and shook her head in defeat.

"Bet Todd does," Freyja suggested.

Freyja quickly got out of the chair and skipped to the door. Kerry followed right behind.

"Knock knock, hey Todd?" Freyja sang out.

"Yes?" Todd asked, reducing the volume of his music.

"Hey Todd," Freyja cooed, trying to climb into his lap. "You know how to..."

Todd grabbed Freyja's wrists and brought her hands behind her back. She giggled and gave a feeble attempt to break free.

"Hey Kerry, grab that ugly tie I wore last night, huh?" Todd said. "It's right there in my closet.

Kerry reached into the closet and located the tie. She turned and grimaced as she watched Freyja wiggle and rub her crotch against Todd's crotch.

"Hey, wait, what are you, Todd, Nuh uh, don't..." Freyja protested as Todd tied her hands behind her back.

"Just barge into my room, climb all over me, you are very rude," Todd said and pulled the waistband of Freyja's shorts down to expose her slim buttocks.

"Todd King, don't you dare," Freyja protested, wiggling to get off his lap. "I'll scream. I swear to God, I'll scream."

"And? Who's going to hear you?" Todd asked and slapped her buttock fairly hard.

"Ow-uh!" Freyja screamed as Todd's hand made contact.

"Oh, come on, that didn't hurt," Kerry teased.

Todd gave Freyja ten swats, five to each buttock. After the fourth blow, Freyja leaned heavily against Todd. After the seventh blow landed, she jammed her tongue into his mouth.

"Now, let's see..." Kerry said and thrust a hand in between Freyja's legs.

"Uh huh, somebody's pretty wet down there," Kerry said and sucked her finger clean of Freyja's essences.

"And someone's pretty hard," Freyja moaned as she rubbed her crotch against Todd's jeans.

"Now, what'd you want?" Todd asked and swatted Freyja's buttocks again.

"Ow-uh!" Freyja shuddered and leaned her head against Todd's shoulder.

"Uh? Oh! We can't figure out this Algebra junk," Kerry said.

Todd gave Freyja four more, very stinging slaps to her buttocks. Then he nudged her off of his lap.

"Asshole!" Freyja screamed, tumbling to the carpeted floor.

Freyja was very close to orgasm from Todd's spanking. She was also outraged that he would just shove her off of his lap so callously.

"Uh huh," Todd smirked and showed Kerry how to work the problem.

"Oh, that's it?" Kerry asked, comprehending the equation now.

"Hey Freyja?" Todd asked, smirking at the indignant Freyja as she glared at him from the floor.

"What?" she snarled at him.

"Do this, huh?" Todd asked and showed pulling his hands apart.

She did and the tie easily fell from her wrists. She looked at her hands, then up at him.

"I hate you," she groused, and he laughed.

"Hey Freyja?" he asked again as she and Kerry reached his bedroom door.

"What?" she snarled at him.

"Pull your shorts up, huh?" he asked, already swiveling back to do his own homework.

Freyja charged Todd, hands stretched out in claws. He very easily grabbed her wrists, pinned them behind her back and marched her backward to his bed.

"You going to fuck me?" Freyja begged, looking into Todd's eyes.

"No," he answered and pushed her onto the bed.

He lost his footing and fell on top of her. He kissed her, then bit down on her tongue.

"Ow-uh!" she mumbled, thrusting her hips up, rubbing herself against the lump in his jeans.

Todd could feel the heat from her crotch as she rubbed herself against his erect cock. He knew he was playing a very dangerous game with her physically and emotionally.

"No, I'm not going to fuck you," He finally said and, with great effort, rolled away from her.