The Garbage Prince Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She rolled on top of him, kissing him. She tried to put her arms around his neck.

He again grabbed her wrists and pinned her hands behind her back. She burrowed her head into his neck, moist lips nuzzling his throat.

"Please," she moaned softly, rubbing against him.

"No," he whispered into her ear.

While Todd and Freyja were hunching themselves against one another, while Kerry was mutely watching the erotic spectacle, Amelia was in her kitchen. She prepared herself lunch; a bowl of Cap'n Crunch cereal.

Her father came out of his bedroom, dressed in his dress shirt from church, and saggy briefs and black socks. He entered the kitchen, scratching his flabby belly.

Amelia fought down the repulsion at the sight of her father's flabby, pasty white legs and the one sad looking testicle that sagged out the stretched leg opening of his briefs. She looked intently at her bowl of cereal.

Amelia quickly finished her cereal and stood up. Greg watched as his daughter, his baby girl bent to put the dish into the dishwasher, her shorts creeping into the delicious crevice of her ass.

"How's Mom feeling?' Amelia asked and Greg's weak erection shriveled again, even as his daughter bent over in front of him.

"Blood sugar's still off; might have to give her a second injection," Greg said.

With great effort, Greg resisted the urge to grab his daughter's sweetly rounded buttocks. He watched as Amelia used a finger to pull her shorts out of her deep furrow.

"Do your homework?" Greg remembered to ask.

"Yeah, everything but Algebra," Amelia agreed and flounced out of the kitchen.

In her bedroom, Amelia let herself give a shudder of disgust. She sat at her wobbly desk and pulled out the dreaded Algebra textbook.

Another text from Paula came and Amelia read the text. She smiled as she read the message from Paula.

"Doing homework," she responded. "Algebra; hate it."

"Me too!" Paula responded.

Texting back and forth, the two girls helped each other do their homework. And, with one another's help, they both managed to get most of the problems wrong.

While the two girls in Baylor Lake helped one another, Mia King was in her trailer in Mumphrey, Louisiana, walking around, stomping on the few roaches that were still moving. The blonde-haired child was taking delight in killing the bugs that had terrorized her that morning.

"Stop that," Donna snapped, cramping up horribly.

"God damned fucking bugs," Gary snarled, looking around for a broom to sweep the thousands of dead critters.

"Mia, what'd I tell you?" Donna screamed as Mia continued her battle.

"And fucking Raoul's coming over at..." Gary muttered, using a filthy dishtowel to sweep a few thousand roaches from counter to mop bucket.

"Who?" Donna asked.

"New connection; he's Fat Man's boy," Gary said.

"What happened to Fat Man?" Donna asked, laying down on the couch.

"Maw-maw, you need your medicine?" Mia asked.

"Yeah baby, Maw-maw's getting pretty sick," Donna agreed.

"Hospital again, fucking Hepatitis," Gary said and opened the trailer's door.

"Close that door; letting all the air conditioning out," Mia barked in and almost perfect imitation of Gary.

Chapter 16

Arnold Petitjean lingered in a coma for four days before waking up. He had very little recollection of the events that put him in the hospital; he had very little recollection of anything at all.

"Brain injury as traumatic as that?" Dr. Charles LaPointe shrugged helplessly. "Honestly? Recovery could be a few days, a few months, or it could be never at all. Sorry. Wish I could be more optimistic."

Returning to school was not an option; Arnold couldn't even feed himself or dress himself. His parents looked into their son's bewildered, panicked eyes and prayed for an answer, a solution.

There was applause in the classroom when Mr. Romero announced that Arnold was no longer in a coma. Mr. Romero allowed the students' jubilation, the relief to die down. Then he called attendance.

The teacher smiled a small smile. At the beginning of the school year, Amelia was shadowing Freyja. Kerry and Paula sat on the opposite side of the room from Amelia and Freyja. Todd King sat in the rear of the classroom, and Derek was glued to Amelia's backside. Arnold Pettijean had also started the school year glued to Freyja's backside. When Freyja rebuffed the loutish young man, Arnold had glued himself to Derek.

Now, Todd King was hemmed in by the four females. And, like Todd, the four females were acting more mature, more like adolescents on the cusp of adulthood rather than adolescents reluctant to give up their childhood.

Derek, however, was still acting like an immature, entitled brat. He did try to affix himself to Amelia, but the beautiful brunette pointedly ignored the young man. For a brief moment, the teacher did allow himself to wonder at the beautiful brunette's change in demeanor. Then he mentally shrugged; he had seen countless Amelias. Beautiful, well-endowed girls with aspirations of greatness but no ambitions to actually succeed. He had seen countless Dereks; young men that thought the world owed them something. How shocked, how disillusioned they were when reality finally did manage to crash into their consciousness.

"And Kelly and Mr. Gordon were supposed to be back tonight, but then they got called to Santa Barbara, so..." Kerry confided to Paula and Freyja.

"So..." Amelia asked, eyes alive with excitement.

"Sleep-over!" Kerry whooped.

"My life is hell," Todd grumbled and laughed as Freyja attempted to slap him.

"Ms. Wertzin, we do not hit other students," Mr. Romero intoned.

"Even if he's a big old butt hole?" Freyja asked.

"Never seemed to bother you before," the teacher said dryly.

"So, remember to bring your bathing suits, Kerry continued.

"How about skinny dipping?" Paula whispered, then lightly kicked Kerry's ear.

"Paula!" Kerry hissed.

"So, uh, that carnival's at Hardington Acres," Derek hinted to Amelia. "You know, that cowboy one?"

"That's nice," Amelia said dismissively. "Have fun."

"Ooh, Todd, you take us..." Freyja wheedled.

"Yeah, Todd," Amelia said. "You take us?"

Derek's eyes narrowed as his girlfriend asked Roll On to take her to the street fair. The urge to punch the rich kid nearly overwhelmed him and Derek shook with rage. But sanity won out; his attorney had been quite specific; Roll On was off-limits, unless Derek wanted to wait for his November trial in DeGarde Lock Up.

"My life is hell," Todd grumbled again.

While Kerry, Freyja, Paula and Amelia were begging Todd to take them to the Hardington Acres festival, in their Santa Barbara hotel room, Kelly lay her head on Gordon's chest. She leisurely combed her fingers through his chest hair.

Kelly's fears about Gordon no longer finding her attractive after her breast reduction surgery seemed to be unfounded, if her sore pussy was any indication. His semen dribbled from Kelly's pussy, staining the hotel's comforter.

Last night, when Gordon had suggested to Kelly that she stop taking her birth control pills, she had orgasmed so hard she actually ejaculated. She had passed out from the intensity of her orgasm.

"Are you sure?" she asked him again, looking up from his chest into his beautiful blue eyes.

"Mm hmm," Gordon smiled.

They had ceremoniously dropped the pills into the hotel toilet, then flushed them down. Then Kelly had struggled out of her short nightgown and flopped onto the hotel bed.

"Can feel you dripping out of me," Kelly giggled and put her head on his chest again.

"Oh no! It's not supposed to drip OUT of you. You're supposed keep it IN you," Gordon said.

While Gordon was trying to put some more semen into Kelly, Todd and Kerry arrived home from another day of school. Mrs. Greene nodded to show that she'd heard Kerry announce that they were having another sleep-over the following evening.

"Same three girls?" the older woman asked as she prepared to leave the house.

"Yes ma'am," Kerry agreed.

"So, see about trying to make something we'll actually eat this time," Todd ordered and laughed when Kerry slapped his shoulder.

"Don't listen to him, Mrs. Greene; we loved the pizza," Kerry shrilled.

Mrs. Greene gave Kerry a tight-lipped smile and left the house. The woman walked across the porch toward her small cottage.

"You are so mean to her," Kerry complained as they watched the woman's progress.

"And she looks so broken up about it, doesn't she," Todd asked.

He turned to face Kerry and rubbed her buttock through her jeans. He smiled at her when she reached over and rubbed his buttocks in reply.

"I uh, I love you," she admitted.

"I love you too," Todd said and smiled when Kerry put a little wiggle into her walk.

Todd followed Kerry up the stairs and entered his bedroom. Sitting at his desk, he put on a Handel CD and turned it up to drown out the insipid schlock Kerry insisted on listening to. Then he did his homework.

At six o'clock, a soft chime sounded on Todd's cell phone. He turned off his music and stretched and went to Kerry's bedroom.

He knocked once and entered Kerry's bedroom. Kerry looked up from her homework and greeted Todd with a warm smile.

"Hey; six o'clock; want to call Kelly and Dad?" he asked.

Kerry immediately turned off her stereo and Todd hit the speed dial for his father's cell phone. He switched the phone to speaker and set the phone on Kerry's desk.

"Hey, what's up?" Gordon cheerfully answered.

"Twenty-nine to zero," Todd said. "That's right, count them, twenty-nine to zero."

"Shut up! I'm getting better! You even said so!" Kerry shrilled.

"Todd, that's not nice," Gordon chuckled. "How you know Kerry's not just letting you win?"

"Oh, God, are they arguing about chess again?" Kelly's voice could be heard.

"Ha! That's right; how you know I'm not just letting you win?" Kerry agreed.

After the phone call, Gordon put the cell phone on the bedside table. He leaned back against the mountain of foam rubber pillows and looked at Kelly and smiled.

"Okay, still worried they're going to kill each other?" he gently asked.

"No," she smiled. "And I'm not worried about them hooking up either. Mrs. Greene says their sheets have been clean this whole time."

At the King house, Todd was heating up the dinner that Mrs. Greene had prepared for them while Kerry chattered with Paula on her cell phone. Every now and then, Kerry would ask Todd a question about the Algebra that Paula was working on.

"That girl's a freak," Kerry finally said as she ended the phone call.

"Gee, perfect timing," Todd smirked as he took the meal out of the oven.

As they ate, Kerry would look at Todd, then blush and look away. Todd glanced up a few times, catching Kerry at the game.

"What?" Todd finally asked.

"Nothing," Kerry whispered.

"What?" Todd asked, a little more sharply and Kerry blushed hotly.

"I uh, Kerry started, then stared out the window at the gushing fountains. "Nothing."

"Kerry, come on, what?" Todd asked.

"I uh, I, how come you, why you never try fuck me?" Kerry asked, still staring intently at the fountains.

"What?" Todd almost spit out his food.

"Or Freyja, or, I mean, other night, you know she wanted to. Y'all were practically doing it right there," Kerry continued.

"It, that's, Kerry, you don't think I want to?" Todd asked.

"Then why..." Kerry asked.

Todd gently pulled Kerry's long blonde hair until her large green eyes were looking at him. He leaned over and gave her a soft kiss. Her hands went up to circle his neck, then she pulled them down again.

"Pregnancy?" Todd reminded Kerry.

"I'm on the pill," Kerry whispered, face red. "And Kerry, or Mrs. Greene stuffed a box of condoms in my nightstand and..."

"We do it, it can't be undone," Todd reminded Kerry.

"I know that," Kerry said a little louder.

"And that, God, that should be, you know, like Dad and Kelly, someone you love," Todd weakly offered, gathering their plates.

"I DO love you," Kerry argued.

Returning to the table, Todd gently pulled Kerry out of her seat by her long blonde hair. Then he pinned Kerry's hands behind her back and helped her up the stairs to his bedroom.

Kerry quickly stripped out of her pajamas, even her pajama top. She then leaned across his desk and gripped the lip.

"Count them; you don't count them it'll be another ten," Todd promised, and Kerry shivered.

Before Kerry had time to tense up, Todd brought the first blow down onto her buttocks. Kerry shuddered but refused to count out the blow.

Todd chuckled and smiled as he heard a groan come from Kerry. After her twenty blows, after Kerry had orgasmed once from Todd's belt landing squarely on her pussy, Todd rubbed the lotion onto her overheated buttocks. Then he began to tease her slick pussy lips. His thumb mashed against her clitoris.

Kerry let out a little scream as she orgasmed. Todd kept his hand on her back, pinning her in place as he played with her pussy.

"Oh," Kerry moaned when Todd grabbed her left hand and brought it back behind her back.

Todd pried her right hand loose from the desk's top and brought that hand behind her back. His ugly tie came into use a second time as Todd tied her wrists behind her back.

Her green eyes were glassy, and spittle was dripping from her lips when he pulled her away from his desk. He forced her, gently, to her knees and slid his shorts and briefs down.

Bringing his belt down, crisscrossing her delightfully rounded buttocks had Todd on the verge of ejaculation. The moment Kerry's hot mouth encircled the head of Todd's cock, he was spurting his semen into her mouth. She whimpered in her throat as Todd filled her mouth with his seed.

He pulled his cock from her mouth and she tried to follow him. Todd kept her at bay, hand on her forehead as his last spurt of semen jetted out and struck her on her upper lip.

"Oh!" she whined, struggling against her binds.

She tried to free her hands, but Todd had tied the knot securely. She rubbed her thighs together in need. Her green eyes were still glassy, dazed as she struggled.

Todd walked to stand behind her as she wiggled in her kneeling position. He reached around and gripped one of her breasts in his hand and gave it a firm grip.

"Ugh!" Kerry moaned as Todd's hand increased the pressure against her breast.

He slipped the tie from her wrists. Kerry immediately grabbed her pussy and gave her clitoris a savage rub.

"Ugh! Oh God!" Kerry screamed out in pleasure.

Had Todd not been cruelly gripping her breast, Kerry would have toppled face first to the carpet. Todd pinched down on her nipple as she grunted and shook in orgasm.

Then he gently helped her to her feet.

"That uh, that what you wanted?" Todd asked.

"Please," Kerry begged.

"Kerry, please, please don't," Todd begged.

She tried to kiss him, but the dribble of semen on her upper lip had Todd backing away from her pursed lips. At first Kerry was upset at the rejection. Then, she realized the problem and used her tongue to clean the semen from her lip.

Still, Todd refused to kiss her. With a sigh, Kerry left his room.

In her room again, Kerry rubbed herself to a shuddering orgasm. Then, laying in her bed, she asked herself why Todd would not take her, use her. Sighing, Kerry got out of bed and went into her bathroom. She twisted the taps for her tub, filling it with steaming hot water.

While Kerry soaked in her tub, Todd stood in front of his toilet. He again gripped his throbbing cock, mind's eye seeing Kerry kneeling in front of him, his cock in her mouth.

In the morning, Mrs. Greene greeted Kerry. She then looked pointedly toward the back porch. Kerry followed Mrs. Greene's gaze and saw Todd sitting on a bench.

"Hey," Kerry said softly, stepping outside.

Todd looked up and Kerry saw that his eyes were red. Her first instinct was to hug him, to comfort him.

Instead, she sat next to him on the bench. They sat in silence for a few moments.

"Bonita. I uh, I had a girlfriend," Todd spoke quietly.

Kerry said nothing, just waited. Todd pointed toward the Gulf of Mexico.

"She, her family, they were from Colombia. She, we promised we'd never ever love anyone else. And she's buried somewhere over there, in Colombia," Todd said, tears streaming down his face.

"Oh Todd," Kerry cried out, almost reaching out to hug him.

"And then you come along and God damn it, I broke my promise to her," Todd barked angrily at Kerry.

He got to his feet and marched away, out to the back of the eight-foot-tall wooden fence. Kerry watched him walk away, unsure of what to do.

"And what if you'd been the one?" Kerry finally called out. "Huh? What if you'd been the one to die? Would you expect Bonita to keep that promise?"

Todd didn't answer, just opened the rear gate and stepped out of the back yard.

"He's thinking of Bonita again?" Mrs. Greene asked when Kerry came into the house, wiping at her eyes.

"Uh huh," Kerry said.

"Well, breakfast is ready. I'm going try slap some sense into him," Mrs. Greene said, walking to the door. "It might take a while."

Kerry was finished by the time she saw Todd and Mrs. Greene enter the back yard again. She smiled softly when she saw that Todd had a small smile on his lips.

"Remember we have guests coming tonight," Todd said as he opened the door.

"Yes, Mr. Todd, I remember," Mrs. Greene said.

So that'll be five of us, but since there's six bathrooms in this house, I guess whatever you cook would be fine," Todd continued.

"Todd!" Kerry protested. "Mrs. Greene, don't listen to him."

"As if I ever do," Mrs. Greene chuckled, pointing toward Todd's plate. "Mr. Todd, eat."

"You are so mean to her," Kerry accused as Mrs. Greene turned her attention to their lunch.

"And she looks just devastated, doesn't she?" Todd asked.

Standing next to the Mercedes-Benz SUV, Kerry had a sudden realization. She gasped, looking at Todd as he fumbled with trying to unlock the door and not drop his CDs.

"We promised each other we'd never love anyone else..." Todd had said.

"And then you come along and mess that all up..." he had yelled.

"You love me?" Kerry asked as she buckled her seat.

Todd would not answer. He increased the volume of his music.

Chapter 17

Mrs. Greene had prepared a Hawaiian dish for them, complete with pineapple rice. Her dessert was a mango cake that disappeared quickly.

"So, what y'all want to do?" Kerry finally asked, shutting the door of her bedroom.

"No, Amelia, we're not playing 'Truth or Dare' again," Freyja said.

"Kind of pointless anyway," Paula agreed. "I mean, we've already done it all, haven't we?"

"I know what I'm going do," Freyja said, pulling her tee shirt up and off.

"What?" Amelia demanded, looking at her friend's nude body.

"Take a bubble bath; Kerry's tub is the best," Freyja declared, turning on the light of the bathroom.

"Uh, and what the rest of us supposed to do?" Paula asked. "Just stand there and watch?"

"My sister and Mr. Gordon have one big enough for two of us," Kerry suggested.

Suddenly, Amelia found herself in Kerry's room, alone. Freyja was already lolling in the large tub and Paula and Kerry had walked out, holding hands.

Some classical music bled through the walls and Amelia smiled. Shrugging out of her nightgown, she padded out of Kerry's room.

Todd looked up when his door opened. He looked, face blank when Amelia peeked into his room.

"Hey," he finally said.

"Hey," she agreed and stepped into the room.

Todd had seen Amelia nude, at their last sleepover. He had seen her an hour ago, in her bikini. She had a truly stunning body and his cock reacted, again, to the sight of her.

He looked from her large breasts and light brown nipples to her nipped in waist, to her plump pubic mound.