The Garcia Family Adventures Ch. 05

Story Info
Jules joins the fun.
2.2k words
4.69
5.8k
9
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. All characters are over eighteen years of age.

Jules was in his Papi's library. He'd come home for summer break and this was his first chance to be in here alone. He'd placed a tiny camera earlier in the year to try and capture his father's password for his desktop computer. Not for anything bad, he was just curious.

His sister Carmen had put the idea in his head. Something about a gag gift for Papi, she had wanted to know if Papi had any weird kinks or fetishes, she was in a Spencer's Gift or whatever. That had made him think, he'd never seen Papi react in a sexual or even flirty way to any woman or man for that matter. What was his Papi's deal, anyway?

His library computer would have the answers. But Papi ran a private security firm, his password was going to be sixteen random characters he'd never figure out on his own, hence the spy camera. Jules loved a challenge. Spying on the owner of a security firm qualified, even if it was his own father. He retrieved the cam and went to his room to download the files and watch them on his laptop.

An hour later Jules was equally confused, shocked and horny as hell. Several weeks ago the camera had recorded a scene that Jules still couldn't believe. His sisters, both of them, seducing their old man, and succeeding!

Jules had opted for best picture/no sound when choosing the tiny camera, so there was no telling what had been said. But the expressions on their faces and their actions spoke volumes. His big sister Carmen had sat in her Papi's lap and shoved her tongue down his throat, followed quickly by little Maria. They were groping each other and shedding clothes as they had moved out of frame, there had to be more to this.

Both his sisters had been in and out of the library all evening, in less and less clothing, the surveillance had shown. Papi had gotten up and left for just a moment and then all three had returned. He wished he had sprung for sound, even low quality! But it was the last part he watched again and again, as his cock got harder and harder. His big sister, then his little sister, passionately kissing their Papi, partially undressing him as they led him away to god knows where to do god knows what.

Jules was picturing 'what'. Carmen had shed her top already and Maria had been unbuttoning hers. Carmen's tits were just like Jules had always pictured, large and firm with dark brown nipples that just begged to be sucked. Papi was trying to kiss both his daughters, they were loosening his belt and zipper as they left his vision. Jules could just see both his sisters, naked and horny, in his mind's eye, begging to be fucked. He wished, oh how he wished they had stayed where they were for whatever was going to happen next!

Jules reclined in his desk chair, pants around his ankles, his hard seven inches in his hand as he watched the sexy scene over and over. Every time his big sisters big tatas appeared he breathed a little harder, stroked a little faster.

Jules had closed his eyes, he was picturing Carmen's tits, wishing he could fuck them, when he felt hot breath next to his ear, heard his big sister saying "Don't stop brother dear, keep jacking that cock for me."

He opened his eyes to see Carmen peeling her shirt over her head, freeing those magnificent breasts. He was stunned! Before he could react she was on her knees in front of him, holding her tits up for him, telling him "I want it Jules, give it to me, cum on your big sister's tatas, yes, shoot it all over me brother, oh so hot! Yes!"

His animal brain took over and Jules jacked faster and grunted as his balls drew up next to his shaft. Carmen looked him in the eye and licked her full lips and he was over the edge, jets of sperm splashing onto Carmen's chest, dick throbbing in his hand to the incestuous temptation before him. She was telling him how hot it was, rubbing it onto her massive mounds, licking her fingers as she gave him an evil grin.

"So Papi wanted me to tell you dinner is ready little bro," she purred at him. "I'm gonna clean up a little, meet you downstairs." She got up and left, not bothering to put her shirt back over her cum-smeared chest. Jules couldn't believe it. What the fuck was going on around here?

Garcia family tradition kept discussion of controversial topics away from mealtimes. After they had finished and cleaned up, Papi said to Jules "Come, I want to show you something." He led his son to the library. Jules wasn't worried by this, Papi always had serious family discussions here. Papi sat at his desk and booted up his computer.

"Son, I give you credit for one thing. You found a good spot to hide your little camera. I didn't see it, I had to use the bug sweeper. Did you really think you could spy on me? In my own house? I found this the same day, I left it there to see what you could possibly be thinking!" Papi went on for quite some time in the same vein. Finally he returned to his first question. "Well? Why were you trying to spy on your own father?"

"I think it's my fault Papi" Carmen said as she entered the room, followed by Maria. You said you found it the 15th?" Papi nodded. Carmen went on, "That was after I had asked him that ridiculous question. I was trying to find out how best to seduce you, dearest Papi" and here she blew her Papi a kiss. "He must have been trying to help me figure out how best to do that by finding your password."

"That's exactly right! I was just helping Carmen!" Jules would agree with his sister this once if it kept Papi off his back. No one needed to know his real motive, which was just the thrill of it.

"Hmph. Like hell that's all it was," said Papi. "But we'll let that slide for now." Carmen and Maria had gone to stand one on either side of Papi. He circled their waists with his arms, hugged them tight. Now he looked up at their faces. "These two have a story to tell you. You're going to want to sit down for this my son." He looked over at Jules. "I know you're going to like this." He gave him a wicked grin.

Maria began, then Carmen started interrupting until Papi swatted her butt. Once Maria was done Carmen filled in what she thought were the important parts that her baby sister had neglected to mention, i.e. Carmen's genius in the whole thing. The whole time they were talking Jules was getting more and more aroused. Dirty panties, lesbian incest, anal sex with their own Papi!

And Papi was getting aroused too! Jules couldn't help but notice his Papi's bulge even though it was all covered up by little sis Maria's hand! She was kneading and stroking him through his shorts. She started unbuttoning her shirt one handed and was nibbling on Papi's neck.

Carmen noticed she was being left out and walked over to Jules. She whipped her new T-shirt over her head and stood in front of him. Her tits wobbled invitingly inches from his face, her nipples already rock hard. "It's a family thing now, little brother. C'mon, join in." She dropped to her knees in front of him again and kissed him passionately, reaching for his already stiff member.

Jules didn't give a shit about it being wrong or taboo or whatever, all he knew was here was a hot piece of ass just begging for his cock. He'd always lusted after Carmen's titties, she was just the right amount of stacked. She was trying to free his hard unit from it's cloth confines; he stood up, grabbing Carmen's shoulders and lifting her with him so he could kiss her passionately while groping her firm funbags.

He stepped out of the pants pooled at his feet. Carmen grabbed his cock again and started jacking him as they kissed. Then she dropped to her knees and with a wicked smile popped his dick in her mouth.

Jules couldn't believe how talented his big sister's tongue was as she slurped and slobbered all over his throbbing meat. He looked around and saw little Maria sitting in Papi's big chair as Papi ate her little pussy. She was moaning and grabbing her tits as Papi's tongue flicked her clit and pushed into her tight cunt.

Jules was getting close. He pulled Carmen's face away from his dick and said "Big sis, I gotta fuck you. Hearing you and Mar-mar talk has got me so ready, I can't wait anymore." He kissed her again and ran his hands all over her waist and ass, pressing his cock into her tummy. Carmen kissed him back and moaned into his open mouth. She started backing him up, Jules felt the couch hit the back of his calves and sat automatically, his big sister climbing up next to him.

Jules pulled off his shirt as Carmen stripped the rest of the way. Soon she was straddling him, rubbing her wet pussy all over his shaft. Jules reached up and grabbed her tatas again, rolling her chunky nipples between his fingers. Her hips ground into his crotch as she rolled them erotically, trying to wedge his pole between her cunt lips. She leaned forward and kissed him again.

"Little brother, who's not so little I see," Carmen said as she slid her wet cunny in circles around his shaft. "Guess what, little bro? I'm giving you a choice, one time offer. My pussy? Or my ass?" She leaned forward and kissed him again, mouth hungry, hands gripping the couch cushions, cunt drooling fresh juice onto his hot cock.

"Let me at that ass," Jules said. He'd never tried anal yet, his girlfriend wasn't as perverted as his own sister was! Carmen grinned wickedly as she reached down for his seven throbbing inches. It was already slick with her pussy juices. She lifted herself up and held his cock-head to her puckered opening. With one smooth drop she had impaled herself and Jules was in his first ass.

Oh, God she was fucking tight! Everyone says it's tighter but man! Never had so much pressure on his dick felt so wonderful! He was throbbing almost nonstop as his manhood adjusted to it's soft prison. Carmen was propped on one hand as the other mauled her breasts, she was moaning and twitching her hips as she adjusted to her brother's dong spearing her rump. Jules threw his head back in bliss as Carmen began riding his cock faster and faster, taking his entire cock inside her with each thrust.

He looked over to see Maria bent over Papi's big desk, legs spread wide as Papi fucked her tight little pussy from behind. She was telling him how much she loved his dick, shoving her ass back at him as he pounded her. Her small titties jiggled under her, her legs were starting to shake as she came around her Papi's cock. He just kept fucking her right through her orgasm, gripping her hips and staring down at her ass as if hypnotized.

Carmen pulled his attention back by swinging her hips in tight figure eights, massaging his cock at the root and driving him out of his mind, he'd never felt anything so amazing! Her butt cheeks were like satin against his skin as she ground her ass into his crotch. "Oh god yes little brother, such a nice cock, mmm, fills me up sooo goood" she moaned. She grabbed a breast and shoved a nipple into his mouth, Jules immediately began to suck and bite.

Jule's cock was twitching and throbbing nonstop, he was seconds away from cumming, his little sister Maria was yelling how good their Papi's dick felt, Carmen's cunt was leaking all over his crotch, she leaned down and bit his nipple and that was all he could take, he started pumping his goo into his sister's greedy ass.

His orgasm triggered Carmen's and they shuddered and spasmed together as he kept slamming into her guts with his pulsing prick. Carmen threw her head back and wailed as she came, long wordless cries of pleasure. She was bouncing up and down, her big tatas slamming into her chest as she rode his spewing dong.

Jules could hear Maria now, he looked to see her cumming as well as Papi reamed her eighteen year old pussy. She was sweating and shaking as she gripped the desk, butt pushing back at Papi stroke for stroke, uttering obscenities and moans of delight. Now Papi's nuts were tightening up, his grip on his daughter's hips grew white and his stroking picked up a feverish intensity. Feeling her hot wetness around him finally grew too much and Papi came as well, shouting and fucking her with short, fast strokes that spiraled Maria back into orgasmic orbit.

Finally everyone was quiet but for their panting breath. It was Carmen of course who broke the silence.

"Well damn, I think this might just work out guys! Two dicks, two hot putas for the big strong men!" She laughed. If Carmen had her way the four of them would be fucking forever!

The End.