All Comments on 'The Garden Centre of Eden'

by CloudCuckoo

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good build up not unrealistic situation.

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfirealmost 3 years ago

Hi, here from the ND contest. Fun story, well written story that does a very nice job showing the apprehensions one might have and how they might be eased over time. The event and what followed turned out great, and I was smiling and almost humming the Mission Impossible theme as they prepared to visit the HI Express. Well done, and good luck in the contest.

Ravey19Ravey19almost 3 years ago

Cannot believe only 2 comments. This is a really sweet story about the awakening of a young woman. A little bit of drama with the blackmail plot and I'd like to know how the pastor took Eve's perticipation - was she thrown out of the church? Might have been a bit more drama there.

Overall very enjoyable and a worthy entry. Good luck. 5 from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a lovely story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a lovely story!

Westman99Westman99over 2 years ago

Just the sort of story I like. We got to know the characters before the sex which was nicely plausible. I smiled at the humour of KYTV.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCloudCuckoo@CloudCuckoo
Suffice it to say that I've only recently started writing any fiction, let alone erotica. I hope it meets with the approval of at least some of you. As to my age and sex - I'd prefer to let you guess rather than bias your view of my stories!