The Garden Centre of Eden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marijka of course noticed and one day when Luke was out visiting a supplier or something, and she joined me for lunch in the private area out the back where we had the shrubs not yet ready for sale. She had just got back from a couple of days off in Chicago, her uncle Dirk took her, and I heard all about the great time she had.

Then suddenly she changed the subject.

"I reckon Luke is getting sweet on you! He's always hanging around like a bee around a honey pot!"

"Don't be ridiculous," I responded, "mostly we just talk about things to do with work."

"That wasn't the case on Wednesday when I was there too, he hardly spoke to me, and it was all about where you came from and what you liked doing! He'll ask you out soon, mark my words."

I couldn't believe this for a minute. "He wouldn't be interested in me! And anyway, he's still engaged to Keiron Sangster."

"I tell you, that won't happen! So does he figure in your thoughts now you are pleasuring yourself?"

I gasped at her directness, and of course my face coloured up at once. Damn my face for revealing my discomfort so plainly! I avoided answering the question directly. "That reminds me, I tried to take a look at pictures of naked people on the internet..." (my face got even redder) "...just to, er, you know, research Nude Day and so on..."

"Of course, just proper research!" Marijka interjected, with a smirk.

"Anyway, I couldn't find anything! I thought the net was supposed to be full of that sort of stuff?"

"Hmm, there must be something not right... Want me to come round this evening and take a look for you? Besides, when I was in Chicago I got a small present for you! I can bring it round."

"You shouldn't have -- it's not even my birthday! But thanks, it would be great if you can take a look. I'm not the world's most IT literate person!" And so we fixed up for her to come round Sunday evening, which was also the end of her working week, for something to eat and a bottle of wine, and some computer consultancy.

By the time Sunday came around, I was more than ready for some chat, food and wine. Marijka arrived having gone home to shower and change, and I was just getting some salad prepared. Marijka opened the bottle she'd brought and we toasted the forthcoming National Nude Day.

"It's funny," I said, "I've almost got used to the idea, but not to the practicalities of actually taking part! I've never been naked with anyone before, other than changing rooms."

"Well, do you want to practice now? I'm happy to strip off if you like."

"No! Er, I mean, I wouldn't want to with some steaks to grill, health and safety precautions and all that."

"OK! Later then?" she said with an evil grin.

So over dinner we had more of a chat about Chicago -- I'd been just the once and really enjoyed it, although to be honest I was glad to get back to small town America after a couple of days there. Then Marijka told me all about her new boyfriend, Dan, who was a salesman of some sort of office equipment, I think; for some reason that surprised me, perhaps because Marijka seemed a free spirit and being a salesman seemed so corporate and formal. Eventually we were sitting back in our easy chairs with the last of the wine, the gossip more or less gossiped out, and Marijka said,

"So, perhaps I'd better take a look at your computer?" I went and fetched the laptop. "Show me what you did." I repeated how I'd started searching, and the same result came up. "Ah, I have an idea. Let me have a look at your browser settings... ah yes, you have the adult filter set on! Let's unset that and try the search again... There!"

A whole load of dodgy sounding links popped onto the screen. "Let me show you some of my favourites! These are free sites, lots are subscription only," said Marijka, and suddenly on screen there was video playing of a couple naked on a bed. The man had what looked to me like a colossal erection -- I hadn't realised they got that big! - and the woman grasped it and slid it into her mouth. I was agog, I had heard about oral sex and the girls at school were often chattering about blow jobs, but although I had a vague idea it meant putting a penis in your mouth, the actuality of it took me aback.

"She looks like she's enjoying that!" said Marijka.

"It doesn't look like she's blowing much," I mused. Marijka laughed. "Yea, I don't know why it's called a blow job and not a suck job!" she said. I filed that one away, I'd thought you had to blow.

Then the man pulled his cock out of her mouth, and pulled her onto the bed and opened her legs to return the compliment. I'd been looking at his cock, and had a sudden shock. "Gosh, she's shaved her bush off!"

Marijka grinned. "Most women do nowadays! I do. It feels better when you use your fingers, and the men like it better when they are eating pussy." I guessed she meant cunnilingus.

"But it seems weird, and possibly a bit dangerous!"

"Tell me Eve, do you shave your armpits?"

"Yes, of course!"

"And your legs?" I nodded. "So why there and not your pussy?" I didn't have a good answer. "Give it a try, Eve, even if you don't have Luke licking away down there you'll enjoy your own pleasuring more! Just one tip -- if you do shave, cut it close with scissors first, it will shave much more easily."

I focused on the screen again, the guy was working overtime with his tongue, and the girl was squirming and moaning loudly. It certainly seemed to be getting her going, although I wondered how much was for the benefit of the camera. Then she pushed him away, and he climbed on top of her and gave her a passionate kiss.

"That's got to taste of her own pussy!" I said. "Oh yea," said Marijka dreamily, "I love that!" Another unexpected fact to log for future consideration.

The man then used his hand to guide his cock into the woman's cunt. (I had to force myself to use these crude terms even mentally, to see if I could get more comfortable with them!) After a few slow strokes in and out, he moved faster and was soon hammering away. The girl moaned louder and louder, and her tits gyrated around. I was mesmerised. Then suddenly Marijka clicked out of that -- "I'll show you a couple of other sites, you can look at this when you're alone and can join in!" I blushed again, just what I'd been thinking.

She found a video of a girl masturbating with a large dildo. It looked like a white shiny penis. "Have a look at that whilst I get you your present!"

I barely heard her, I was again fascinated, partly by the focus on what I presumed was her clitoris, and partly by the thought that this woman was prepared not only to do this in front of a cameraman (I knew it wasn't a fixed camera as the viewpoint kept changing), but also to post this on the internet where goodness knows how many people were looking at her private parts in close-up and at her in ecstatic pleasure. I have to say it made me get wetter and wetter.

"There you are, Eve!" I had been so caught up in what was on screen that she startled me. There in her hand was a dildo just like the one on the screen! "It vibrates too -- switch it on here, and turn the vibration up or down here. Do you want to give it a go now?" There was a twinkle in her eye, and I realised it was a dare rather than an expectation. She didn't wait for an answer. "Take it!"

I grasped it tentatively. After all, I'd never held a penis, let alone an erection, and this sure looked like that. "Thanks Marijka, you shouldn't have..." I made the polite response automatically, although inside I was glad she had -- I'd never have the nerve to get one myself.

"Let me show you one more site, these are erotic stories, I love browsing through these, especially the competition entries!" I saw the stories were categorised into headings such as Erotic Couplings, Group Sex, Exhibitionist and Voyeur -- that last one caused a frisson given the Nude Day event looming ever closer, and I thought I'd better take a look some time. "And there's a Nude Day Story Contest!" I exclaimed. That I had to see.

I took a deep breath. "Thanks Marijka, I really appreciate you showing me all this. And thanks for the gift -- that was unexpected!" I closed the laptop lid firmly, that would save till later. "Can I offer you some more wine? Or a coffee perhaps?"

"No thanks, actually I really ought to go, I said I'd catch up on a box set with Dirk later this evening!" And so she grabbed her purse and car keys, and I thanked her profusely again, and we had a big hug. That actually felt pretty nice too, I wondered again about that.

After she had gone, I decided to take the laptop into the bedroom. I took the dildo too. I'll just get ready for bed, I thought, putting another delaying tactic in place. I undressed -- my panties were damper than I recalled them ever being -- and went to the bathroom as usual.

On returning to the bedroom -- keeping up the sleeping nude approach -- I sat on the bed and opening the laptop, found the video we'd watched first. It resumed where we'd left off, with them going hammer and tongs. Then the scene changed, the man lay on his back, and the girl got on top. The sight of her lowering herself onto his cock and sinking down made me very wet again, and I really wanted to feel what she was feeling.

Then I remembered the dildo, and pausing the video, I picked it up. I turned it on, it was set to low, and it made a pleasant hum and to my hand there was a nice gentle buzz. Imagine if this was the guy on the screen -- they are about the same size. I touched it to my pussy, and the jolt was like an electric shock, but a nice one. I got to my knees on the bed and held the dildo upright as though it was the man on the screen's cock, positioned myself above it and lowered myself down slowly, like the girl in the video. When it touched my pussy lips, the buzz of the vibrator delivered a much larger buzz to me, and I gasped and moaned. I very slowly eased myself further down and felt it start to head into my pussy. It felt epic. I felt a barrier and remembered my hymen; what the hell, I thought, it has to go sometime, and I pushed on. There was a sudden stab and then it eased. I paused, and the sweet sensations overwhelmed me again and I eased down some more. Then I started easing it out and pushing back again, going a bit deeper each time. The feeling was fantastic, and nothing outside my pussy existed -- not the video, my bedroom, any noise other than the slight slurp on my pussy muffling the buzz and the sounds of my own ragged breathing and little cries of pleasure. I felt everything getting more and more intense, and then suddenly there was nothing but these waves of pleasure, spasms of ecstacy that seemed to go on for ages and then eventually subside. I keeled over and slowly started to pull the vibrator out, but suddenly the pleasure built and built again like a chain reaction and I had another glorious pleasure wave. Much later, after I'd become familiar with the concept of the G-spot, I realised I'd probably overstimulated it on the way out.

I lay back on the bed, chest heaving, and realised I'd just had my first orgasm -- indeed, my first two. If that's what they were like, I'd be doing that pretty often from now on! Eventually I gathered myself together, climbed off the bed and realised I'd made quite a mess. Not only was there a large wet patch, but a little blood from my hymen was on the duvet. I'll have to change that, I thought. Then something occurred to me: was I still a virgin? I wasn't any longer 'intact', but I hadn't been with a man -- unless you counted the one in the video, I thought with a smile. Perhaps it doesn't matter. Could a man give you more pleasure than that? I hoped one day to find out.

- 5 -

Time seemed to fly by, with work so busy as well. I'd taken to spending more time naked at home, trying to get so as it felt natural and to build my confidence before doing it in public. I was often too tired during the week, but on my days off, I confess I got to look forward to spending some time with my new toy. I learned what turned me on most, discovered I liked to pinch my nipples whilst working my clit, and also found that imagining myself being exposed in public turned me on. I wasn't sure if I would find Nude Day too embarrassing and intimidating to be able to take part, or if the opposite would be true and I'd get too obviously aroused by it. Either way, it still excited and terrified in equal measure.

Then one Sunday Marijka and I were chatting over lunch, and she said,

"Listen, we are both off tomorrow, and the weather sounds like it's going to be hot, why not come over in the afternoon and join me in Dirk's pool? It's not very big but it's cool and wet on a hot day! Dirk will be at work, Dan can't join us 'cos he's working too, so it's just us." That sounded very tempting, I hadn't had a swim for -- oh, it must be at least a couple of years. Why not, I thought.

"OK, I'll bring a bottle and we can have a good chat -- if there's any Mow & Grow gossip you've heard that I haven't!"

"Great! Come in time for lunch, I'll get a salad together. Say about twelve thirty?"

Next morning, as I was starting to get ready, it suddenly occurred to me I hadn't even seen my swimsuit for a long, long time. It took me a while to find. Yes, I only had the one. It was a relatively modest one piece, plain dark blue. I had to admit it didn't look very glamorous; still, I didn't need to impress Marijka. I tried it on: it still fitted, but seemed a bit dated. I left it on and put a tee shirt and short denim skirt over the top, and threw a pair of briefs with a towel and some sunscreen into a bag. I'd be coming back with no bra, I realised -- the thought sent a small thrill through me!

Marijka answered the door in a bright red bikini that seemed to cover about the same area as a couple of pocket tissues.

"Hi Eve!" she beamed, and gave me a big hug and kiss on the cheek. "It's a great day for it!"

She led me through the house and onto the patio at the back. She was right, the pool wasn't very big, but big enough, and nicely secluded. There were a couple of loungers by the pool, and a table, two chairs and a sun umbrella on the patio, set for lunch. I handed over a chilled bottle of rosé and she opened the screw cap.

"You can change in there," she said, gesturing.

"It's ok," I replied, "I'm wearing my costume." And so saying, I shimmied out of my tee shirt and dropped the skirt.

"Very demure! We'll have to freshen your look, I can tell!"

"OK," I laughed, "but after lunch and after I've loosened up with some wine!"

Marijka brought the food from the kitchen, and we had a pleasant salad lunch, talking about the local radio adverts that had started to promote "Jackson's Mow & Grow -- the Garden Centre of Eden" on National Nude Day: it had created quite a stir locally and Luke had done various interviews for radio and for a local TV news crew about the event. I helped Marijka clear away, and we moved to the poolside; then she suddenly said,

"Oh, I know what I was going to tell you, Jane in the landscaping section heard Luke and Keiron having a blazing row. Apparently she came to see him and they went off into a quiet corner and things got heated. Jane couldn't hear what it was about, but it ended with her shouting 'You can keep it!' over her shoulder as she stormed out! Now that sounds like a break-up to me, I reckon she'd just given him the ring back. Don't say I didn't predict it!"

"No, it doesn't sound good. I wonder how Luke is taking it?"

"I'll bet he's relieved. I think he knew they didn't fit, I think his heart is elsewhere, he just hasn't realised it yet."

"Oh really? Who has turned his head?"

"You, you silly goose! I've seen how he looks at you when you aren't looking! You should make it clear to him that you are interested."

I made a non-committal grunt. I couldn't see it myself. Anyway, how do I indicate I'm interested? I have to admit Luke is attractive, and I really enjoy his company.

"Anyway, let's swim!"

We both jumped in the pool, with shrieks of shock -- the water wasn't that cold, but it was a whole lot colder than the poolside. We played and splashed for a while and then climbed out and settled on the loungers.

"The water was cool, wasn't it!" Marijka exclaimed. I realised she was looking at my chest, and my nipples were quite prominent. I suddenly remembered that last time I wore this, one of the breast cups had come unstitched, so I'd taken them both out to repair and replace, but never did so. Before I could reply, she reached behind and undid her bikini top, throwing it on the ground.

"Come on Eve, get some sun on you!"

I was open mouthed. She seemed perfectly comfortable with bare breasts, and was looking at me quizzically.

"I, er, haven't got a top to take off," I said lamely.

"Hey, us Dutch women know how to take care of things like that! It's normal on any beach in Holland. Stand up!"

I did so uncertainly. She pulled the straps off my shoulders and over my arms and rolled the swimsuit down to my hips. I was topless outdoors for the first time in my life. I could feel my nipples hardening.

"Let's go all the way. An undress rehearsal for National Nude Day!"

Before I could do more than make a half stifled gasp, let alone assent, she had pulled my swimsuit down to my ankles. Now I was naked outdoors for my very first time. She stood up and slid her bikini bottoms off.

"See? No thunderclap, the world is still turning!"

I could see that she was shaved down there, and it made her look very exposed and open -- the ultimate exhibitionist gesture. She saw me looking, and looked at my full bush.

"I think we should take care of that, don't you? But first, let's get some screen on -- I bet you've never had sun on a lot of that skin!"

We both got our sunscreen out and began to lather it on our fronts, arms and legs. I couldn't help noticing that Marijka's boobs, a bit larger than mine, seemed nice and firm and bouncy as she covered them.

"We'll have to do each other's backs," she declared, "turn around!"

I did so and she started covering my shoulders and back. It felt very nice, but then she started rubbing it over my bottom, and it felt more than nice, it felt erotic. I was getting turned on by a woman. Was I perhaps gay? No, I was sure I was attracted to men. What was happening?

Marijka stopped. "Now me!" she said and turned round. I followed the same path, shoulders, then back, and then -- with a slight hesitation -- her very taut and pert bottom. It felt good, and a bit illicit. She sighed. "You have a nice touch!" she murmured. I finished and stopped, a bit uncertain as to what next.

"A bit of time on the sun beds now, I think. I'll get some more wine!" and she sauntered off round the pool. I settled self-consciously on the sunbed on my front -- it felt a bit less exposed, and yet the exposure was still thrilling me. I watched Marijka returning with two plastic wine glasses: she was displaying her breasts and her pussy, at the same time proudly and carelessly, her groin glistening with sunscreen -- or was it arousal?

She passed me a glass and settled on the empty sunbed on her stomach, head turned towards me. "Bottoms up!" she said, and laughed. "What if Luke could see us now!"

That thought suddenly made me tingle, and even more when I realised with a start that he would see me naked in just over two weeks' time. Before I could dwell any further on that, Marijka said,

"Right, time to turn over. No hiding! Ready?" And before I could say No, she commanded: "Turn!" -- and I found myself turning over with her. I tried hard not to cover boobs and crotch with my hands, and ended up sort of hovering them uncertainly over my tummy in a clear gesture of discomfort. Marijka reached over and grasped my nearest hand in hers, which at least stopped the vague waving.