The Garden Centre of Eden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Eve, this is Lucy Spellman from KYTV, she's doing a piece on our Nude Day opening. Will you do an interview? I'll cover on the door for a moment."

Wow, that was unexpected. I stammered my acceptance, and was led back to the bedding plants display for a suitable background. The cameraman set the camera on a tripod.

"OK Eve, now I'm going to ask you some questions about the event and how you feel about it. Don't worry about this going out on TV, they'll pixellate the naughty bits otherwise it would be too racy for a news broadcast! OK, are you ready?" I nodded.

"Ready Jim? OK, three, two one.... I'm talking to Eve Laidler, who has the job of meeting customers at the entrance and helping them get over the shock of a nude garden centre. Eve, what did you think when they asked you to do this?"

"Well, initially I couldn't believe it was for real, I thought it must be illegal or it would put people off coming, but when I realised it was going ahead, I have to admit it took a while to talk myself into it!"

"And how are you finding it now it is actually happening?"

"I'm really enjoying it! I've found that being nude feels natural, and seeing other people naked just strips pretence away, you have to be yourself, there's nowhere to hide. Why don't you try it? Shouldn't a reporter get into the feel of what she is investigating?"

I saw the cameraman starting to laugh and having to take his hands off the camera to avoid shaking it. Lucy seemed a bit fazed by the question. Then the cameraman said, "Yes Lucy, she's right, you should strip -- it'll make you a news legend!"

There was a pause of indecision. Then she said,

"Jim, camera on me... Well Eve, I guess you are right. Let's see what this is all about!" she paused, and then said to Jim, "But I expect you to as well!" Jim squirmed a bit but clearly the prospect of seeing Lucy naked got the better of him, and he agreed. I told them where to go to disrobe and agreed to wait by the camera.

In a few minutes they came back. It looked as though Lucy had taken a moment to blend the makeup down onto her chest, otherwise there would have been an obvious boundary between made-up and not made-up areas. She looked pretty statuesque. Jim, on the other hand, was a bit flabby and -- well, shrivelled.

"Right," said Lucy, "Camera on me first... So I've decided to try the customer experience here at the Nude Day event at Jackson's Mow & Grow. I'm talking to staff member Eve Laidler. OK Jim, camera on Eve again... Now, Eve, how are people reacting when they encounter you naked?"

"I think it's curiosity as much as anything, most people don't encounter other folks nude, and they are agog to see how they look and behave naked in a social situation."

"Have you had anyone behave improperly?"

"No, it's not as if it's a sexual situation, it's just normal everyday life where folks happen not to have any clothes!"

"Thank you Eve," Lucy said, and nodded to Jim. That clearly was that for the interview. "OK, now we need to get a few vox pop." She saw me looking a bit blank. "Street interviews, talk to some of your customers." Ah.

Just then a small group passed and saw and recognised Lucy. Someone produced a phone and took some snaps. Lucy sighed.

"That was my reservation about stripping here. I'm not a prude, but now those will be all over the internet, on celebrity nude websites, and so on. I've been looking for a way to cement a reputation for fearless reporting, and when you suggested I strip off, I thought this might be a way to do it. I'll certainly be remembered for it!"

"I think you are brave to do it as it were professionally. And I think people will admire your body as well as your composure," I said.

"Thanks Eve. Maybe I'll see you here again next year!"

She went off in search of customers to interview, and I went back to the front entrance, where Annie had taken over and told me to take my lunch break.

After lunch things got if anything even busier. The place was crowded with increasing proportions of naked customers, and I was kept too busy to take in the weirdness of the situation. Then mid-afternoon, who should approach the main entrance but Pastor Brown and Abe.

Pastor Brown came in with a face like thunder. He was trying not to look at me. Abe wasn't having the same problem, his eyes lit up and he openly leered at my breasts and pussy.

"Eve, I'm shocked and ashamed for you," said the Pastor. "I didn't think you'd indulge in such indecent and depraved activities!"

I seemed to have found some backbone and some self-confidence. "I'm sorry you should think that, Pastor, but I don't see anything indecent or depraved. Simple nudity is neither of those."

"It's an incitement to depravity, a temptation to indecent behaviour! Please stop it at once!"

"Pastor, before the apple, God walked in the garden with Adam and Eve whilst they were naked. Surely that must mean God condoned this behaviour. Take a look around here, you'll see plenty of nudity, but nobody is acting depraved. Anyway, have you come to get something here, or just to be a voyeur?" I shocked myself at my outspokenness.

Pastor Brown seemed shocked as well; at least, he was put out of his stride. "Ah, well, yes, I was going to pick up some more bedding plants, someone managed to reverse onto one of the flower beds on Saturday, so I need to replace them." Pastor Brown was very proud of his neat flower beds outside the church.

"Certainly," I said sweetly, "the bedding plants are down there and through those doors to the right. Please come back and let me know if you find anyone acting indecently or depraved and we'll ask them to leave." He glared at me and hurrumphed, but moved off.

"Abe," I said, "you can put your tongue away and close your mouth. Now you know what you will never have!" He made a contemptuous noise and an angry gesture and turned away. "What did she mean, you'll never have?" I heard the Pastor saying as they moved away. I smiled to myself as I wondered how Abe would answer that.

I wondered if I'd burned my boats at the Church. Strangely, it didn't feel bad. There are other churches after all.

Eventually we reached closing time, and everybody gathered in the main queuing area at checkout for an excited celebration of what we'd done. Luke appeared with a crate of bubbly and a couple of boxes of plastic wine glasses, and this was shared around. He clapped his hands and shouted,

"Listen up everybody! I just want to say a huge well done and thank you for your efforts today, and to say how really good you all look!" A laugh and a sudden babble of comments. Luke held up his hand and we all quietened down. "This has been more successful than my wildest dreams, and it's down to all of you! Besides the overtime, I'll be arranging a bonus for each of you who have helped, I won't say how much right now until we've sorted out the revenues. It's been a big boost to takings, and we are now the talk of the district thanks to all the publicity. Keep an eye on KYTV news tonight, I'm sure we'll be on! Enjoy the rest of the day and finish off the wine before you go!"

There was a big cheer and general applause. There was no doubt everyone was buzzing.

I had to admit that, although I wasn't aroused, I'd really enjoyed being naked in front of so many people. The nearest I can explain it is when you've had that first few sips of wine, and you get a slight pleasant buzz, but you clearly aren't yet tipsy; that's how it felt, a pleasant buzz rather than actual arousal.

I looked around and saw Marijka through the throng. She came towards me, with people keeping stopping her and exchanging words as she came, so I went to meet her halfway. As I got close I realised why so many folks were talking to her: what I had taken as her work clothes was in fact body paint. She'd had a very realistic shirt and shorts painted onto her naked skin, so she was in fact 'naked in plain sight' out in the parking lot.

"Hey Marijka, you crafty old soul, you got pole position to shock all incoming customers!"

"Yes, well, it was thought we couldn't be obviously naked out there in sight of the road, but as you can see, you can't tell until you are close, and even then you'll be amazed how many people still didn't realise!

"Anyway, I've got some great news for you! I don't know if you were aware, but it was so busy out there that some of the staff who were clothed in the private areas got roped in to help out in the parking lot. One of them brought a shopping cart with Pastor Brown's plants, and I helped them put these in the car. Incidentally, Pastor Brown was one of those who didn't realise I was naked, but I could tell Abe did. He couldn't take his eyes off my fanny! But the best bit was when I opened the door to let Abe get into the driver's seat -- it was Abe's car I presume -- and there was a post-it note on the floor down the side of the chair. I picked it up, and it was the note you'd left with the money! It couldn't have got there unless Abe had taken it. So I said, I think we know what this is Abe, he nodded, I said you shouldn't have dropped this, it's the final proof of attempting to coerce sex by blackmail, he paled. I said we'll keep this with the other evidence. Pastor Brown said, what's going on Abraham, and I left them to it. Although that's a conversation I'd love to have heard!"

"Oh, thank you so much!" I felt the tears welling up again, and flung my arms around Marijka for a hug. It was only then I remembered we were both still naked! I went to release her but she held the hug a moment longer, whispering "Time to reel in Luke -- he's hardly taken his eyes off you!"

I still couldn't really believe that was true. I had come to regard Luke as a real friend but he was my boss after all. Although he was pretty attractive, especially naked! And he had been trying to arrange a date.

Anyway, we mingled and chatted to each other, until eventually people were starting to leave. I caught Francine's eye.

"So Francine, did Ethan stop by?"

"He sure did, he was tickled pink that I was there on the checkout without a stitch!"

"Did he strip as well?"

"No, and I ain't gonna let him forget it! The coward!"

"Absolutely! Anyway, I still need to help Luke with the cashing up, so you head off, I'll get a lift with someone else or walk home, I'll be fine."

"OK Eve, see ya tomorrow. It will seem strange to come to work and be dressed!" We both laughed. Funny how this being naked thing had become natural so quickly.

So I went and found Luke and we got the cash drawers and the till rolls and took them through into the office.

It took us over an hour, checking and rechecking, and getting it put into a night deposit bag with all the bank forms filled in. Eventually it was done; Luke was ecstatic about the takings, which exceeded his most optimistic forecasts. It was certainly a whole lot more than I'd had to cash up before.

"So, Eve, have you got a car yet? No? Then let me run you home. I just need to go past the bank to drop this into the night deposit."

"Thanks, Luke, I'd appreciate that. It's been a long, busy and somewhat exciting day!" I looked at my watch, it was almost seven thirty.

"Let's go and get dressed, and I'll meet you at the staff car lot door in ten minutes."

I went back to the staff room and found my locker. I looked at my clothes for a bit, and thought what the hell, it's still Nude Day, and so I dropped the clothes in my bag and went to the rendezvous still naked. I amazed myself at how I'd adapted not just to being naked but to being confident in my skin in public. Little timid as a mouse me.

Luke arrived. "Wow Eve, are you going to be ok in the car like that?"

I beamed at him. "I'm prepared to risk it!"

"Well, I have to say I like the new Eve even more than the old one!" he said with enthusiasm. I liked that, but I liked even more the look of hunger in his eyes.

He locked the door and set the alarm, and we walked out to his car, a pickup truck with the Jackson's brand on the side. We set off, and I dropped the window on my side. At traffic lights in particular I enjoyed seeing other drivers do a double take when they saw my breasts.

Luke pulled up at the bank and got out to put the takings in the night deposit safe. Behind us another car pulled in and I saw the lady who ran Suzy's Boutique, whom I assumed was Suzy. I'd sometimes looked for clothes in there, they had some nice stuff but mostly out of my price range. She saw me and her jaw dropped.

"Happy National Nude Day," I said.

"Is that so? Well, hats off to you for being so brave. I hope it doesn't catch on too much, I want folks still to wear clothes, or I'm out of business!"

Luke came back and we drove to my home. I opened the door and said,

"Won't you come in, Luke? Come and have a drink!"

"Thanks," he said, "I'd like that."

So I found myself walking up to my front door, in my home street, naked as a babe, for any of my neighbours to see. If that man in the upstairs room who could see into my kitchen were to appear now, I'd positively flaunt myself for him.

I let Luke in and led him through to the back room where I spent most of my time. It was a bit hot, so I opened the door onto the patio. The table and two chairs out there were now in the shade and it was pleasantly cool. I left Luke having a look at my garden and went to get a couple of glasses of white wine.

"Sorry Luke, I'm out of beer."

"This is fine thanks. Here's to National Nude Day!"

I made the toast and put my glass down. I then took Luke's glass and put that down too. Luke looked at me quizzically.

"National Nude Day is not over yet! We aren't overlooked here," I said. It came out a bit huskily. I felt nervous all of a sudden. I reached out and tugged at the hem of his shirt. He caught on and pulled it over his head. He undid his shorts, looking into my eyes the whole time. The shorts dropped to the ground followed by his boxers. He reached out with both hands and cradled my cheeks, and leant forward to kiss me. It was a long, slow, gentle, almost chaste kiss but it was enormously erotic. I'd never been kissed like that before. I moved closer and put my arms round him; I felt his erection against my stomach, and pressed against it. I kissed back with more urgency. I was filled with a need to satisfy the longing inside and the urge that was making me wet, and to banish the loneliness of being single.

We broke the kiss, panting. "I don't think I've shown you the bedroom..." I tried to be nonchalant and jokey but it came out a bit hoarsely. I took him by the hand and led him back into the house. I thought of something and stopped.

"Luke, I'm not on the pill..."

He gave me a look of mixed longing, mortification and frustration, then it cleared. "I know, my brother used to borrow the pick-up for meeting his many conquests, he used to keep a supply in the glove box. Let me see if there's any there."

I reached down and grasped his erection. It was the first penis I'd ever touched and I was intrigued by how firm it felt.

"You can't go out looking like this! Give me the keys, I'll take a look." He picked up his shorts and fished them out of the pocket. I opened the front door and marched boldly down the path. The old guy in the house diagonally opposite was watering his hanging baskets. I waved cheerfully and he stared open mouthed. Just as well he's not closer, I thought, I'm sure my pussy is engorged, my nipples are like bullets, and I must smell of desire. I found three packets in the glove compartment and brought them all back into the house. I gave them to Luke, took his other hand, and led him to the bedroom.

I turned inside the door and kissed him again. "Please make love to me Luke," I whispered. "Just... I've never been with a man before, so I'm sorry if I don't know what to do."

"I'll take care of you," he murmured. He gently guided me down onto the bed, and leaning over, kissed me again, long and slow like before. Then he started kissing down my jaw, round my neck, and slowly down my chest. I was beginning to feel desperate for his touch on my boobs, when his hand slid up my stomach and oh so gently caressed my left breast, as he kissed down the swell of my right breast until he nibbled on my nipple, which if anything got even harder.

He started switching from breast to breast; it felt so erotic. I reached out for him but he whispered, "Not yet, this time it's all about you..."

He started kissing down my midriff, nuzzled in my navel, and slowly carried on down. The excitement and anticipation was really building. I was so turned on. He kissed and nibbled into my crotch, up and down beside my pussy, but not touching it directly. I was desperate for a touch there. When I thought I couldn't wait any longer, he licked lightly and slowly up my pussy lips and then I felt his tongue gently but firmly circle my clit. I had a mini orgasm there and then. He continued to circle the nub and I felt a finger just pushing between my pussy lips. I gasped and moaned in sheer pleasure. After a moment of this, I felt it building up inside like a balloon ready to burst. I reached down and put my hands either side of his head and pulled gently.

"Please, I need you inside me now..."

He broke off a moment, and I worried I'd done something wrong, but I realised he was putting on a condom. He eased back over me, kissing both nipples again in passing, and started giving me lots of quick light kisses on the lips. I felt the tip of his cock rubbing up and down my pussy, and then he started gently pushing it in.

"Tell me if I need to stop. It will hurt at some point but then get better."

"No," I said, "I'm a virgin but I've lost my hymen -- a girl's toy..."

He beamed. "Then I'll just take it slow while you get used to it."

He slowly eased in, stopping every now and then to pull back a bit and then push a bit further. It felt so good, so full, so right. I put my hands on his buttocks and pulled him in. I was making little whimpers and squeaks, but I couldn't help it. He started moving more vigorously, and I was moving with him, kissing his shoulder, his chin, anywhere I could reach; then he reached down between us and a finger or thumb, I don't know which, I didn't care, rubbed my nub and within seconds I had an earth-shattering climax. He slowed down, waited for me to come down, and whispered,

"You OK?"

"God yes, that was amazing..."

"Ok for me to carry on?"

There was more? He hadn't come? I thought the men always came first...

He picked up the pace again and within a minute or two became more and more urgent, and the feelings built inside me again too, and then I felt him spasming and jerking, his cock pulsing, and then I was spasming too.

Afterwards, I lay there in the crook of his arm with my head on his shoulder.

"I never realised how good that could be," I murmured. "Thank you ..."

"Hey," Luke replied, "I should thank you. I was falling for you and tried to resist it, but it made me realise what a fake Keiron was, and how wrong she was for me. You rescued me from a dead end relationship, and now you've made me an even happier man."

"You were falling for me? You never gave me a sign!"

"I was afraid to, I didn't think you were feeling the same about me, and I didn't want to spoil the friendship we already had. You never gave me a sign either."

"That's because I thought it wouldn't be possible. I really liked you but you moved in higher social circles than me, and you are my boss, so I tried not to think of you in those ways because I was sure it would result in disappointment or heartache."

"And now?"

I snuggled closer.

"Now, I can't believe what has just happened. I'll not believe it until I know it's not going to be a fling. I've never had a serious relationship and I'm afraid of getting hurt..."