The Garden Centre of Eden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Luke turned towards me, raised himself onto his elbow and looked me in the eyes.

"This is no fling for me. I find I keep thinking about you when you're not there. When I'm doing something I like, I find myself wondering if you would like it too. I want to learn what you like or don't like, how I can make you happy. I guess that means I'm in love with you."

My eyes filled with tears. "Me too," and I just reached for his face and drew him in for a passionate kiss.

"I've got a lot to thank Marijka for. Without the suggestion of an event for Nude Day I'd never have had the opportunity or the nerve to invite you in."

I felt his manhood stirring.

"And now I think there's someone else who needs attention! I need a closer look -- don't forget I've never had one of these to play with before!" and I scooted down the bed and grasped his cock. It swelled to full size in no time, it was a wonder to watch and feel as it did. I tentatively rubbed it, then reached forward and licked it. Surely it was too big for my mouth? Only one way to find out... I pushed the tip into my mouth and sucked. I didn't think I could get much more in. I popped it out again and said, "You'll need to tell me what feels good and what not to do. I don't have a user's manual for one of these!"

"Anything you do with love will I'm sure feel good. We can explore that together later. Right now I want to be in you again." He reached out and felt around for another condom. He turned onto his back and I watched him roll it on, and then he pulled me on top of him.

I felt it nudging my pussy, and I moved my knees so I was kneeling over him and reached below me to direct it in. I settled back onto his cock and rocked to and fro. He reached up and fondled my breasts and rubbed and pulled my nipples. That felt really nice, I murmured appreciatively.

"Eve, that's so good. Just do what makes you feel good, let me learn from you..." I silenced him with my mouth and we kissed passionately, tongues duelling, whilst my loins seemed to have their own agenda, and I was starting to bounce more and more vigorously on his cock. I felt so full, it was glorious. It swept me to another shattering orgasm in no time, and as it was dying away, Luke started urgently thrusting into me from below and his followed in short order, which set me off again.

I lay on top of Luke trying to recover and wondering if you could wear out a pussy. How far had I come since that first spilt mug of tea! And all thanks to National Nude Day...

- Epilogue -

"Ready?" Luke called.

"I guess so!" I came out of the house naked, my six month bump held proudly in front of me. Luke held the passenger door open, and I kissed him and got in. "Come on, tell me what this surprise is!"

"No, you'll have to wait till we get there!"

It was a short drive to Jackson's Mow & Grow, where the banners outside proudly proclaimed, "Third Annual Nude Day Event -- The Garden Center of Eden reopens today!" Luke pulled into the staff car park. There were already half a dozen cars there, but as we got out, the door of one opened and a buxom naked blonde leapt out, rushed over and flung herself into my arms.

"Marijka! I thought you were in Holland!"

"Eve! Hey, you look good, how's the bump? I couldn't refuse the invitation when Luke got in touch. I was so disappointed to miss the wedding, it was so stupid to break my ankle the day before I was due to fly!"

"Oh Marijka, it's so good to see you, I can't wait to have a real good gossip."

"Hey Marijka, lovely to have you here," Luke came and gave Marijka a hug as well. "Why don't you two go to the café and have a coffee and a chat? Everything's in hand, Eve should be taking it a bit easy now, there's plenty of staff cover. Go!" and he swatted my butt. I needed no second bidding. I'd not seen Marijka in the flesh -- so to speak -- since a couple of months after Luke and I first got together; there's only so much you can catch up with by WhatsApp or Skype.

"So tell me all about how you got engaged. Is Jan over here with you?"

"Uh huh, he's coming along about ten. He's heard so much about you and is looking forward to meeting you. I haven't told him about Nude Day -- I can't wait to see his face when he finds out we are all naked! He's going to love it!"