The Garden Shed Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom and Dad reminded us that they were going to visit grandma again and asked if we would like to go with them. I waited to see how Sue answered, and when she said she had already invited one of her friends over for the afternoon, she sounded so genuine, that I believed it.

"Ben," Mom said, "it's raining, so there isn't much to do here, you haven't been over to see her for a while, would you like to come with us this afternoon?"

I did feel guilty that I hadn't seen grandma for a while, and if Sue was having her friend over, maybe it wasn't a bad idea. I was just about to say yes, when, out of the corner of my eye, I saw Sue looking directly at me and give a quick shake of her head.

"Oh," I said, thinking quickly, "I've...emm... promised Tony I'll help him service his motorbike, that we started yesterday, it's..a two man job and I don't want to let him down." I finished.

"That's a shame, but you really need to visit her soon, she isn't very well." Mom said, "maybe next time."

"Yea, sorry, maybe next time," I said, slightly ashamed of the lie I had just told.

I glanced at Sue, who almost imperceptibly nodded, then turned and I heard her going off to her bedroom.

The morning passed slowly. I went down to my shed, warmed it up a bit with the old paraffin heater I had there, and messed around a bit tidying up. I opened the secret bottom of the drawers and checked that the two pairs of my sister's very used panties and the packet of three Durex I had bought were still how I had left them. I read the instructions on the Durex box a couple of times, but couldn't really waste one trying it out, so I just hoped it was as easy as it sounded.

I wondered what it would be like to put one on and if I really intended to use them soon. I remembered how my sister had looked when we were both naked in the shower, and where my cock had almost been, these images soon had my cock straining at the front of my jeans. I sat and re-read my latest 'explicit magazine' purchase, taking in all the details, imagining it was Sue lying there as I lay on top of her. I was soon slowly stroking my cock; first just over my clothes, then, having checked that no one was about outside on this wet day, taking it out and wanking while I read.

Time must have passed more quickly than I thought once I got engrossed in the magazine.

"BEN, we're leaving now," I heard, shouted from the house.

I opened the door just enough to put my head out and shouted back, "Ok, give my love to grandma," and waved at Mom standing by the back door to the house.

"There's some food in the fridge," she replied, "see you later, about the same time as last week."

I waved 'ok' so that she knew I had heard and then closed the door. I stood and watched out of the window, my cock still poking out of my jeans but invisible from outside, as it was way below the window level.

I wondered what Sue was doing, had she got engrossed in something, I thought she was probably playing her records and doing that 'singing along' noise she did sometimes in her room.

How wrong I was.

It was about fifteen minutes after they left. I had just got going again, slowly stroking my cock so as not to come too soon, when I heard the pit, pat, pit pat. of feet slapping on the wet path down to my shed. I glanced out of the window and there was Sue jogging through the rain towards me. I jumped up, and with difficulty, I pushed my cock back into my jeans and only managing one button, dropped back into my old armchair, just as she pushed open the door and rushed in out of the rain. Damn, I thought, I had again forgotten to bolt the door, I was getting lax.

"Wow, it's wet out there," she said, panting a little from her exertion.

I looked round at her; even the small amount of rain had darkened her shoulder length, light hair and it stuck to her face. Her tight blue jeans that hugged her trim figure and long legs were damp from the knees downwards. She had on a tight, long sleeved, white top, but the cool temperature between the house and my shed had left its mark in the shape of two pointy bits slightly tenting her top.

"You can expect that with rain," I said, glibly, looking her up and down.

She moved closer to me and shook her wet hair, spattering me with water, "That's for being not nice," she said.

"Hey, it was just a joke." I retorted, shaking the water off my magazine that I had forgotten I had on the arm of the chair.

"So was that," she said, a smug grin on her face, "we're quits then, yeah?"

"I suppose."

"Ahh," she said, catching sight of the magazine, "that's why you are grumpy, I disturbed your 'studying'."

I felt my face getting a bit hot, "Just ...revising," I replied.

"Do you need to?"

"Just refreshing my memory, that's all."

"Right, of course," she laughed. "Woo, it's not very warm down here, why don't you...umm.. come and 'revise' in the house, it's much warmer there?"

"I'm not going to bring these into the house, it's too risky... if they found them..."

"Well I was wondering,...maybe, we could do a bit of 'live' revision...if you're feeling like it," it was her turn to blush.

"Do you want to?"

"Do you?" she batted it back.

"Revising has got me a bit worked up," I said, candidly, "and it's more fun than reading about it."

"I think it might be."

"Do you think it's safe, ...in the house?"

"As safe as last time, but I can't phone again, they would be suspicious."

"They told me the same time as last week, so that's several hours at least," I said, warming to the idea of sharing some intimacy with my sister again.

"I'll go back then and wait for you, and...emmm...you might want to bring that little box that's on top of your magazines...if you want," she said coyly, turning around and running back to the house.

I wasn't sure about doing anything in the house again, as we would have no warning should they come back early. I guess I should have been more forceful, but she took me unawares and I wasn't really expecting her to suggest anything more than the repeat of things we had already done together. She had asked me to bring the packet of Durex with me, what did that mean? Was it just so that there would be no mess if I came, or did she want more? My head was spinning with what might happen and how risky it all was. I had already been wanking and got interrupted twice. I was ready to release all the tension I had already built up, and it was exciting to imagine touching and being close to my sister again, far better than just sitting here on my own reading.

I made up my mind.

I popped the magazine back in the drawer, put the Durex in my back pocket and closed the false bottom of the drawer, replacing the few odd woodworking tools on top and closed it. I turned the paraffin heater off, had a final look round that everything looked 'normal' and headed up to the house.

I could see why Sue had arrived with very wet hair as it was raining very hard, and by the time I had reached the house, my hair was wet too. I decided to quickly go straight to my bedroom and run the hairdryer over my hair, to stop it dripping down my neck.

I sat on my bed with the blower on high and hot and within a few minutes, it was sorted.

I didn't know where Sue was, but as I turned the hairdryer off, I had the feeling I was being watched. I turned my head towards the door and saw she was leaning on one side of the doorframe, watching me.

"You made it then," she said.

"Not without getting soaked."

"Yeah, me too, makes 'getting wet' a different experience doesn't it." she said, with a perfectly straight face.

"You could say that," I grinned, noticing that she had changed from her warmer jeans and now wore one of her short, black skirts, that showed off her great legs, and a different tight top.

Did you ...bring them with you," she asked.

"You mean these," I said, taking the small box of Durex out of my pocket.

"Yeah...emm...can I have a look at them, I've never seen inside a packet."

I gave them to her and watched as she carefully opened it to reveal three, small, oblong foil envelopes.

"Oh, it's not what I expected," she exclaimed, "they seem so ...small," she started to blush.

"Well, I think they're sort of rolled up somehow, look at the instructions."

She studied it for a moment, getting redder "Ahh,... I think I see; it doesn't look too difficult."

"I don't know, I have never tried one, you just have to avoid using your nails I think though, in case they make a tiny hole. Once you open the foil, you can't keep it, so I haven't, like... you know, looked inside."

She was fingering the foil envelope, feeling the shape of the thing inside which, due to the oblong envelope, felt like an elongated oval rather than round.

"It's sort of sexy, isn't it, having one of these in your hand. I mean...knowing where it's going to go," she said, her voice a little husky.

"Does it do that to you?"

"It does a bit," she murmured, crossing her legs as she continued to lean on the doorframe, her face fully flushed now. "Does it all go in that end bit they show on the diagram then?"

"Yea, I think that's why its shaped like that."

"Hmm, all your stuff in there," she mused, "do you want to... try one on, just as an... experiment sort of?"

"I don't know, maybe we should just keep them for now?" I said, still not wanting to waste one.

"Well...maybe, we could just try it to keep your stuff off me if ...um.. we just played around a bit, what do you think?"

I was already thinking what a great feeling it would be to get her to actually roll it down my hard cock, what would it feel like to have it on me, and it had already responded to those thoughts by starting to grow. I wondered if I could do that sliding between her naked thighs thing again, against her pussy, that had been so erotic, and with a Durex, it would be safer.

"You sure you want to?" I asked.

"Only if you do," she returned the question.

"It always makes me feel randy talking about things like this with you. Does it do that to you?"

Yeah, 'cos really I know we shouldn't be, and that somehow makes it sort of naughty but exciting too."

"I know what you mean," I said, my cock now fully hard.

There was an awkward silence while she still fingered the Durex packet, and it seemed neither of us wanted to be the one to decide or to start anything.

"Do you want to come and sit here with me, instead of propping up the doorframe?" I asked, still leaving the decision up to her.

"I could do. Would you like me to?"

"Yea," I said, "I won't bite...much," I joked.

"You'd better not," she said, as she walked the few steps to put the Durex on my bedside table, and then sat down on the bed to the left of me, "I don't want any marks left."

"Where don't you want any marks?" I grinned.

"Anywhere!"

Sitting on the bed, with her feet on the floor, the edge of her skirt was across the middle of her thighs, exposing a lot of slim leg.

"You know Sue...," I started, looking down, "...you have great legs."

"Really...do you think so, I thought they were always too thin," she said, sounding surprised and blushing again, then putting her legs out straight, and pulling the hem of her skirt up her thighs, until it was only just covering her underwear.

"See," she said, "not much meat on them is there?"

I put my hand just above one of her knees pretending to feel its thickness, "Well they look fine to me, very sexy in fact," I said truthfully.

"God Ben, you are actually blushing, you must mean it," she said quietly, making me blush even more.

"I'd better just check a bit more before I'm sure though," I said, looking her in the eye and sliding my hand up her thigh to where she had pulled the edge of her skirt. "Mmm, yep, confirmed, very sexy."

Our faces were only a few inches apart and with my hand slowly sliding up and down her leg, I leaned a bit further towards her. She leaned too until our lips just touched.

"Are you going to kiss this girl with sexy legs then Ben?" she whispered.

I felt, as well as heard, the words as her lips moved mine when she spoke.

"I think so," I whispered back, and put my lips totally over hers and began to kiss her.

Our lips moved, feeling each other, nibbling and teasing taking turns to gently suck on a lip. Our breathing rate increased slightly as the kiss deepened.

We stayed like that for a couple of minutes I guess, just testing the other's readiness to move on.

The knowledge that my sister was in my bedroom, kissing me, on my bed, in a short skirt, letting me stroke her legs, got my cock as hard as it would go. It was also a slightly uncomfortable position, with both our heads turned at right angles to our body, so with some trepidation, I put my right hand under her armpit and gently eased her round onto the bed. She didn't resist and slid round to lie longways on the bed, and I followed, hanging on to that kiss.

Now that she was lying on her back and I on my side facing her, I propped myself up on my left elbow and put my other hand onto the side of her face, pushed her hair back over her ear and let the tip of my tongue gently prise at her lips.

She opened her mouth a little and allowed my tongue to slip in. Once she felt it contact hers, it seemed to act as a catalyst and released something in her. Her tongue snaked into my mouth and we started a sensuous dance, like the mating ritual of two serpents. We kissed and then broke apart to breath, then were back locked together.

As I kissed her, I slowly ran the forefinger of my right hand around the contours of her breasts, underneath, round the side and over the top. Then gradually, in a decreasing circle, I homed in on her nipple, feeling the hardening nub under my fingertip through her clothes. She moaned a little into my mouth and put her hand on the back of my head to hold me against her lips.

Putting my whole hand onto her right breast, I gently squeezed it and rubbed my palm over it, feeling it constrained in her bra. She made no objection when I slipped my hand under her top and worked my way up to cup her bra clad breast. I was able to lower the bra cup so that I could touch her bare nipple, by now, long and hard. I teased it with my fingers, then slid my hand inside her bra. She didn't have huge breasts, so it fitted into my hand nicely. The skin was warm and soft, but the whole breast was firm to the touch.

Her breasts were obviously one of her sensitive areas, as her little noises and moans became more frequent as I stroked and manipulated it.

Her right hand, that had been lying by her side against me, shyly started searching the front of my lower body, until she found the bulge in my jeans made by my hard cock. She ran her fingers up and down, the feelings intensified for me knowing it was my sister that was rubbing my cock. She squeezed it and felt its length, testing its rigidity. With the ministrations I had already been giving it in my shed, I was scared I might even come before she did anything else.

I took her feeling my cock as an indication that she wanted to do more, so I withdrew my hand and lifted her top to expose her bra. She took her mouth away from mine for a moment and raised both arms upwards, allowing me to pull her top up and off. When she felt me slip both hands under her back, she arched it slightly to give me room and I easily managed to undo the bra clip and take that off too. As it came off, I lowered my lips to the nearest nipple and took it into my mouth.

"Mmmm, ohhh, that's so nice Ben," she murmured, and put her hand back down between us and returned to rubbing my cock through my jeans.

I sucked on one nipple while I teased the other breast with my hand, feeling the rubber-hard nub of it on my palm. For the size of her breasts, she had quite long nipples, not quite the length of the first part of my little finger, but not far short. They were dark pink to start with, but now they had darkened to almost the same brown-red as her areola. I loved sucking on it and flicking it with my tongue, teasing against my teeth and feeling the little tiny bumps on her areola surrounding it. She obviously did too, as she had closed her eyes and was just bathing in the sensations, gasping when I teased a little too hard, but loving it all the same.

Her hand was sort of scrabbling at the front of my jeans, "Ben," she said, through her gasps, "I can't undo these with one hand, I...want him out."

"Do you...want them right off...or what?" I asked.

"Yeah, that would be easier,"

"If you're sure?"

"Yeah, please...can you?"

I quickly sat up, undid my jeans and slid them off onto the floor.

"Emm,.. what about...?"

"Take them off too... if it's ok with you."

"Ok."

I got rid of my underwear too, just leaving me in my warm top, although being with my sister on my bed had warmed me up sufficiently that I actually felt a bit too hot. I decided to just remove that too and the pile of clothes on the floor grew a little bit bigger.

I didn't realise she had been watching my striptease.

"Mmmm Ben, you are totally naked and with your sister in the room too, whatever would Mom say if she knew?" she grinned.

"I hope she never finds out," I replied, lying back down alongside her but naked now, my cock sticking out in front of me, pointing at her.

Her hand quickly came back between us, but this time she took hold of my bare cock and started to gently stroke it up and down, as she had done once or twice before.

I placed one hand back on her breast and kissed her again, her mouth opening almost immediately to accept my tongue.

It was my turn to moan now, the sensations of her small hand gently wanking me, knowing I was lying naked with my beautiful sister, were thrilling.

We stayed like that for a while, kissing, tongues playing round and round, in and out of each other's mouths, it was no wonder my pre-cum was coating the head of my cock and her fingers.

I moved the hand from her breast down over her stomach, which apparently tickled, as she giggled through our kissing. Then down onto her bare thigh, just below where her skirt ended all the time feeling her hand on my cock. I brought my hand back up, under her skirt until I reached her panties and pressed it to her mound, cupping it.

"Mmm, God," she said, while trying to kiss and breath.

I moved and massaged my hand all over the front of her panties. I pushed my hand sideways down that sensuous gap she had between her thighs and felt the wetness that had soaked through already. She opened her legs a little more and I was able to turn my hand round, several of my fingers feeling her pussy lips under the material. I slid them up and down, putting a bit of pressure on them, slightly pushing the damp material into her slit. Her hips moved slightly to get more of the pressure where she wanted it.

Pulling back, but leaving my lips just in contact with hers, I said, "I think you have too many clothes on compared to me."

"Hmmm...do you now. Do you propose to do anything about it?"

"Do you think I should?" I asked.

"Would you like to?"

"I would like to see all of you."

"You know what to do then, don't you?"

I took my hand from under her skirt and found the button and zip on the side of it. With a little bit of fumbling, I managed to undo both, and she lifted her bottom so I could slide it off.

She now only had on her small, white, cotton panties, so looking her in the eye, I tugged experimentally at the waistband to see if it was ok to remove them, and was rewarded by her lifting her bottom for them too.

We were now both naked, on my bed, my heart was going ten to the dozen, I could feel my face hot and flushed from the feelings flowing through me. I crawled back up to lie alongside her, at which, she let go of my cock and turned on her side to face me. We put our arms round each other and drew ourselves close together, her nipples pressed into my chest, my cock against her mound and stomach and our legs touching. Oh Christ, I was lying naked against my sister on my bed. A few weeks ago, I would never have thought we would be doing this or anything remotely sexual.