The Garden Shed Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We kissed, I kissed down her neck, across her breasts, down her stomach to the start of her dark pubic hair, damp with her juices.

"Ben...what..?"

I ignored her and continued down, letting my tongue lead me to her slit. Gently easing her onto her back again, I moved over the nearest leg, separating her legs with my hands until I could see her swollen labia glistening slightly in the dull light. Despite the fact that I had hardly done more than touch her there, her lips were slightly open and a musky perfume was evident as I moved my face closer.

Using both hands, I separated her pubic hair, opened her lips more and slipped my tongue between them, tasting the remembered nectar within. Sue groaned and moved as if my tongue was heated metal. I licked some more, not touching her clit, just the inside of her labia. I could feel the tiny tube of her pee hole with the tip of my tongue, and gave it some attention, as I licked up and down.

"Ben," she was saying, "Jesus Ben, Ohhhh," squirming a little on the bed.

I moved my face lower, put my hands under her bottom and started to probe the entrance to her vagina with my tongue. Now at an angle better than in the shower, I could push my tongue further in. A little at a time, I poked my tongue in, licked around and then out, trying to get further in each time. Even though both my tongue and her entrance were very wet, she was so tight, it took me several minutes until I got as much of my tongue inside her as I could. When she felt this soft intrusion, she started to squirm more wildly and make more noise. It was a good job my bedroom was on the unattached side of our house.

Knowing that I had her close to coming now, I moved my tongue up until it finally contacted her clit. When I moved it around and then sucked it into my mouth, she gripped my head with her hands and weakly tried to push me away.

"Ben, Ohhh.. for Christ's sake, ohhh..you are going to make me finish if you carry on like that," she panted.

"Do you want me to stop then?" I asked, between licks.

"Yes...no...yes...ohh, I don't know Ben..."

"Shh," I said, and went back to concentrating all my attention on her clit, using it like I had her nipples, teasing the hard little pleasure nub back and forth, then sucking it hard and letting go.

She was bucking her hips to my rhythm on her clit, making it difficult to stay attached, I could see she was ramping up to her peak. As her entrance was so wet now with her own secretions and my saliva, I carefully slipped two fingers into her, and started to finger fuck her juicy hole while I gave her clit a thorough taste of tongue friction.

She didn't last long after that. Clenching her internal muscles and her firm stomach, she shuddered and trembled through her climax, crying out some unintelligible words. Her vaginal muscles gripped my fingers and a new wetness coated them and ran out of her tunnel, wetting down between her thighs and onto the bed.

As her orgasm came to an end, leaving her body twitching with the aftershocks, she cried out "Stop Ben, it's too sensitive," and pushed my head more forcibly away from her soaking mound.

I crawled up the bed on top of her and held her close to me, my face level with hers and my still hard cock on her stomach. I was holding my post-orgasmic sister against my naked body; it was just an amazing feeling.

I let her come down slowly, stroking my hands over the parts of her body I could reach, but avoiding her sensitive clit and labia.

"Ohh, Ben, you know how to get me going, that was..soo...soo much, but you made me finish and you haven't." she whispered, throatily.

"There's still plenty of time," I whispered back. I wasn't sure why we were whispering, but the situation seemed to warrant it somehow.

"Yeah, we still have time."

She was so relaxed, I wondered if she was going to doze off, but I kept running my hands over her naked warm flesh, breasts, ribs, hips, shoulders, neck, they all received a gentle massage.

After a short while, she opened her lovely brown eyes and looked at me, putting one hand on the side of my face, "Could we try putting that Durex on you now Ben?"

"So I don't make a mess you mean?"

"Well, I'd kinda like to see how it goes on, and... it would help if you are going to finish too," she said.

"That makes sense as I have them," I agreed, also curious to see how one felt and maybe watch Sue put it on for me.

I reached over to the bedside cabinet and grabbed the foil packet, then pushed myself up to sitting position. Sue sat up beside me, my sister's pert breasts and nipples open to my gaze.

"Do you want to do it?" I asked.

"I dunno, I've never done it before though."

"Well that makes two of us, but it would be more exciting if you did it," I said

"Hmm ok, let's try."

I gave her the little packet and she carefully tore off the top. She squeezed from the bottom until the rolled, thin latex, contraceptive, slipped into her hand. Having already looked at the instructions, we both looked at it trying to determine which was the outside so it could be rolled down the right way.

"I think this is the bit you hold to keep the air out," she said, "so that must be the outside, and look, its rolled round the thicker bit that way, so I think I just push it down that way."

"Want to try," I said, paying more attention to her hard nipples than the contraceptive.

She took hold of my cock with her small hand and pulled the skin back to fully expose the large mushroom head.

"Ahh... Ben, he's quite big, do you think it will stretch without breaking?"

"I think it's made to do that, so try."

She squeezed the tip of the Durex in one hand and placed the elastic ring on the top of my cock. Pressing downwards with her fingers in as big a circle as she could, she managed to cover the head with the thin material, then had trouble getting it over the ridge of my foreskin.

"I am gonna have to push harder," she said, "is that ok?"

"Yea, I said," enjoying the feel and sight of her hands on my cock, "but don't use your nails," I reminded her.

She struggled a moment longer, then suddenly, it was over the obstacle and unrolling down the length of my shaft. She kept stroking it down until the ring met my pubic hair. I loved the feeling of her doing that, but I wasn't sure about the tightness at the base of my cock.

"There," she said, looking pleased with herself, "I did it."

"Yea, that's look good," I replied, "you can be an official Durex operative now," I grinned.

"Now it's on, come and lie on me like you were," she said, more quietly, and lay back onto the bed.

I got almost back into the position I was in before, on top of her and in-between her legs, but as I went to lower myself down, she took hold of my covered cock and positioned it between her thighs so that as I lowered down, my cock went down against her bare pussy. We had done this in a similar way in my shed that time, standing up, but this felt a lot more like the 'real thing'. She was still wet from her orgasm and added to the lubrication on the contraceptive, when I moved, it slid easily and sensuously between her thighs and her pussy lips.

I had been building up to my release for a long time, both back in the shed on my own, and here with my sister, so I lost no time in starting to slide back and forth against her.

Her sensitivity had obviously diminished and I could feel she was enjoying the new feeling too. She rose up to meet my down strokes until our pubic areas met, then reversed as I pulled back. I think we were both feeling as though we were actually fucking. The sensations on my cock from her pussy lips hugging it, were taking me ever closer to my own finish, and from the sounds she was making, the base of my cock hitting her clit must be moving her towards her second orgasm.

I suddenly felt her stop moving.

"Sue? What's the matter, have you heard something?" I asked, stopping too, worried maybe our parents had returned, and she had heard the car or something.

"Nothing's the matter, but ...emm.. you know in the shower," she was whispering again into my ear, "when I asked you to not move or say anything, then I did that ...thing."

"Yeah, I remember," I said, as if I could forget.

"Well...now you have something on him, could we just ...like ...do that again?"

"You mean, put a bit of him into you?"

"Yeah, like before."

"You really want to?"

"Well, it's not so risky now, is it?"

"No, I guess not, but...it might change things if we go too far," I said, wondering where this might go.

"It needn't, we won't let it."

"That's easy to say." I said.

"You don't want to then Ben, is that it?"

"No, 'it's not that, I just want to make sure you know what this means, we can't ever pretend it never happened."

"It'll be okay, I promise... please...I want to feel what it's like again to just have a little bit of you there."

I was lying on top of her, between her legs, supported by my elbows, slightly trembling at the thought of what she was suggesting. I wanted to feel it again too, but it was way over just touching and kissing each other, but so exciting to think about.

"I don't want to hurt you," I whispered, my heart racing and my breathing shallow and fast.

"You won't, honest...go on," she encouraged me, sliding her feet nearer her bottom and raising her knees with her feet flat on the bed.

Resting on just one elbow, I shuffled back a little and took my cock in my other hand. I gently rubbed the tip up and down her slit between her wet labia. She was very wet now and I could smell her arousal again. I moved it lower until I felt it lodge in the indentation of her entrance.

"Is that in the right place?" I asked her, nervously.

"Yeah, now just gently push in a bit, just a bit...ok."

I did.

I pushed, not hard.

I felt a bit of elastic resistance.

"I don't think it will go in," I said, desperately.

"It will," she said, "push a bit harder, its ok."

I was trembling so much with the tension and not knowing how much force to use.

I pushed, and as I did so, my sister also pushed her hips towards me.

My cock-head stretched her entrance and suddenly popped inside her.

It didn't stop there.

Once it finally slid through the tight entrance, all the lubrication, and the joint pressure from us, pushed my cock about halfway into her vagina.

"Ahhh,,, God, God," she cried, "stop there."

"Oh, hell, I'm sorry," I said, "it just happened, are you ok?"

"Yea, I think so, it's not your fault. Christ, I feel so stretched, much more than when I did it that little bit before."

"Shall I pull out?" I asked, still worried that I had hurt her somehow.

"No, just stay still for a moment, let me see if I get used to it."

My cock felt as though gripped by a long elastic tube, but soft and warm. It was so snug in there that I could feel every movement she made with her muscles, as she tried to adapt to the penetration.

Those sensations made my already sensitive cock twitch inside her.

"Oh, I can feel him moving in there, like small spasms," she said, almost in wonder. "It's gradually feeling better."

"Shall I pull out now then?"

"No, it's starting to feel nice having you in there, part of me. How about you, are you ok?"

"Yeah, I'm trembling all over, you know that we are actually 'doing it' now Sue."

"I know," she whispered, "I wasn't sure we would, but now that we have, it's a bit emotional."

I saw a small tear run down her cheek.

"Oh Sue, I am sorry, I didn't mean to go right in, don't be sad, please."

"I'm not sad, just a feeling of being so connected to someone, for the first time, is a bit overwhelming."

I could see it had affected her more than me, but knowing I was lying here with my cock half inside my sister, naked on top of her, was for me the most erotic and intimate sensation I had ever had, and I knew I would never forget it.

"Ben."

"Yeah?"

"Would you like to be more inside me?"

"Only if you want it," I answered.

"I do, can you go slowly though."

My cock was really twitching now.

I was thinking.

She wanted me further in.

She wanted my cock right inside her.

Filling her up.

"You can start Ben," she broke into my thoughts.

As gently as I could, I moved my hips forward, feeling my cock sliding more easily now, into her vagina. Slowly half inch at a time, I moved further inside my sister.

She moaned a little, not with pain, but more like when I was licking and finger fucking her. I knew she was starting to enjoy the feeling of having a cock in her.

Eventually, our pubic hair touched and a moment later my balls touched her bottom, our pubic bones met, and I could go no further. Oh wow, what a sensation fully inside her, tight as a well fitted glove, totally interlocked.

"Ahh, I feel so full of you, nothing ever felt like this before," she panted, her breathing fast too. "Are you really right in now, all of you?"

"Yea, I am, God, Sue, it feels ...like..I dunno, like I am really part of you, but ...ohhhh..shit..shit!"

Without warning, I felt a contraction deep inside, and my cock swell, as the first blast of cum shot up my cock and into the waiting tip of the contraceptive, buried deep in my sister.

I shook and shuddered

"Sue...I'm sorry...Ohhh, ummmpphh," as the second, third and fourth contractions pumped more large amounts of sperm into the latex sheath.

She held me close, wrapped her legs over my thighs and held me to her, as my long-awaited orgasm and forceful ejaculations racked through my body.

"Oh, Ben, Ben, it's, ok my love, it's ok, finish for me, let it all go." she cooed in my ear, running her hands over my back while keeping me deep inside her with her legs.

As my ejaculations eased off and the tension started to leave my body, I slumped down onto her, still trying to keep my full weight off her. I felt I had let her down coming like that having only just managed to enter her fully for the first time. I knew that I had been very excited and aroused and I guess that penetrating her fully was just the last straw that trigged it, but I wished I had anticipated what might happen and been able to delay it.

"Sue...I.."

"Don't say anything... it's ok... I felt all of that deep inside me, it was a truly amazing and intimate thing Ben. I loved feeling you finish like that."

"You did, really?" I asked doubtfully, wondering if she was just saying that.

"Yes," she said, and kissed me hard, wrapping her tongue round mine.

I realized my cock was still inside her and I needed to remove the Durex. Gently I pulled away and withdrew my cock, holding onto the ring as it had said on the box and then sliding it off, seeing the large quantity of sperm caught in the end.

"Let me see," Sue said.

I held it up for inspection.

"Wow, there's a lot in there, you must have been storing that up for a while," she smiled.

I put it on the floor near my clothes, so that I wouldn't forget to get rid of it.

I rolled back onto the bed alongside her and stroked her flat stomach, letting my fingers drift into her pubic hair.

I felt her hand take hold of my cock which had softened a little and slowly wank it,

"Wow Ben, you're still a bit hard, is this ok to do?"

"Yeah, it's nice," I said, my cock starting to harden again because of all those thoughts going round in my head of how it had just felt, being inside her, and now feeling her hand on it.

I stroked my hand up her body, over her breasts and then back down until my fingers slipped down between her pussy lips, then used the moisture to gently rub round her clit. She began to pump my cock faster, and by now it was as hard as it was before.

She was breathing fast again.

"Ben," she said, barely audibly, "will you put it back in?"

"You mean... like before?"

"Yeah, all the way, I need you inside me, I want to feel it again."

"I'll have to get another thing," I said.

"No."

"No? What do you mean?"

"I want to really feel you...you know what I mean."

"We can't, it's too much of a risk."

"I... think it will be ok, you have just finished, so most of it has come out."

"I'll get another."

"No Ben, I think I am safe anyway at this time of the month, just this once, now, I need to feel you...please."

She continued to pump my cock.

I think I was losing my mind even thinking about doing it.

"Are you really sure it's safe?"

"Yeah, please, Ben..., make love to me... I need it this once..."

I didn't know what the difference might be without it being sheathed in latex, but she was very persuasive and after my premature ejaculation earlier, I did want to feel how it would be to move inside her. My brain, anesthetized by the eroticism of it all decided to trust her judgement.

I crawled back over her and she lifted her knees back to where they were. I ran my now nude cock-head up and down her slit again to wet it and this time found her entrance easily. It was still a bit expanded from earlier and gently pushing, I felt the head go straight in.

"Ahh..yes, that's good, go on, more," she said.

I pushed more inside, an inch at a time. She was still very tight, and it gripped my cock, but being well lubricated by her continued juices, it slid in without too much trouble.

It was different, I could feel more of the contours inside her warm love channel, some smooth and then a slight patch of roughness, the changes produced exquisite sensations along my cock that I had never experienced before.

"Mmmmm,,, ohh, yessss," she whispered, "keep going."

I did, until once again I could go no further, the very tip of my cock-head bumped against something deep inside her.

"Uhhh...you're right in me, I can feel it, oh, God, thank you Ben, just pull it out slowly now, not all the way, then push it back," she instructed.

I did as I was told and slowly, we repeated it, slightly faster this time.

Oh shit, I was fucking my sister, I mean really fucking her, with my bare, hard, cock. I was deep in my younger sister's vagina, actually fucking her. Oh my God! I couldn't believe the thoughts, feelings and euphoria those sensations and knowledge were producing.

We were kissing each other as we fucked, our tongues moving in rhythm to my cock moving in and out of her. Her hips were rising to meet mine and our skin making 'slapping' sounds when we met. We moved faster together, each matching the other, my cock coming almost out of her before plunging in as far as I could push it, trying to get to her very soul.

She had moved her heels onto my bottom and was pulling me into her on every stroke, I knew I had come not too long ago, but I felt myself building for another climax soon.

I could feel Sue was close too, she made little sounds on every stroke, her muscles trembling with the effort of being 'nearly there'.

I knew I had to pull out before I came now that I wasn't wearing anything, but Sue had me gripped with her arms round me and her legs imprisoning my bottom against her.

"Sue," I tried to tell her, through her mouth pressed against mine, "I have to stop"

"No, no,no, don't stop."

"But...Sue we can't..."

"Yes, yes, inside me, you must..." she almost cried out.

She went over the edge, forced her hips up at me bottoming my cock inside her, shuddered, dug her nails into my back and squeezed me so hard against her with her heels, I didn't stand a chance. She cried out then, using words I didn't know that she knew, and she probably didn't know she was shouting.

As she released, like an express train hitting the buffers, inevitably she triggered me. I could hardly move she held me within her so tight. Her vaginal muscles gripped and squeezed then relaxed, only to repeat it a second later. I came with my cock as deep inside her as it could possibly be. My sister's vagina was coated with sperm for the first time and with more sperm than I thought I had left in my body.