The Garden Shed Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gradually stopped moving and lay there looking exhausted. She released her heels from my bottom and straightened out her legs either side of me. We were both panting with exertion, and our limbs were shaking from the effect of whatever chemicals we had released into our bloodstream, with our passion.

I think I was the first to slowly come to my senses.

"Sue," I said, I finished inside you, all my stuff...I didn't know there would so much more."

"Whew.. just whew...I know you did, I felt it."

"You felt it?"

"Yes, I felt it... like a warm sort of something, suddenly inside me, it felt like ...jets of warm water, but I definitely felt it."

"Did..it...I mean.. was it ok?"

"Oh yes, oh yes..Jesus... that was just unbelievable, I had no idea it would be like that. The other things we did, were amazing, but this was just way beyond, what about you?"

"Yea, the same, it's not something I'll forget, but we can never say anything."

"No, I know, but I won't ever forget it either."

"Sue, I am still inside you."

"I know, emm... can I see?"

"If you want to," I said, surprised at her request.

I moved the top part of my body back until she could partially sit up. She looked down at where we were joined.

"Oh Ben that's sexy, seeing him sticking into me, I wish I could have seen him going in and out while I felt it, don't you think that would be very erotic?"

"I'm sure it would," I said, maybe...

"Yea maybe," she said wistfully, "but we need to clean up, look, he's going soft and all your stuff 's coming out of me onto your bed."

"Oh hell, it is, we should have had something there."

She put her arms round me as we sat there, "Would you ...like to do this again sometime?" she asked.

"I would, yes," I replied, "but we have to be very careful, it's too risky without using something, unless you know how to get on that pill that's available, without anyone knowing."

"I'll think about it," she mused, "but let's sort all this out, they will be back soon."