All Comments on 'The Garden Shed Ch. 08'

by jasperspen

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Excellent.

The quality of the previous chapters has been maintained, very good, very sexy.

DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 4 years ago
Why argue.

I wouldn't have. Oh my sweet Sue.

Mark737Mark737about 4 years ago
Hot

You kept us waiting way too long for this. But it was worth the wait!

thedayafterthedayafterabout 4 years ago

Hmm! Don't know if it's just me but this chapter didn't feel right. I'm gonna wait a day and come back and re-read it in case it is just the mood I'm in.

I love this series and have waited for this chapter to be published. I was getting worried that we wouldn't see another chapter as the author seems to be slowing down on publishing, the gaps between the publishing of each chapter are getting longer or is it just my impatience?

Like the why that Sue is taking charge of their relationship, which is good that she is as Ben doesn't seem to recognize his opportunities to be naughty with Sue. His reluctance to help her decorate her bedroom shows that he isn't too bright given that they would be both at home when the parents are at work. All he wanted to do was spend time in his shed with magazines when he had a real women at home.

horny2doithorny2doitabout 4 years ago

A great story line and the writing is well done too. It would be so hot to have a sexy looking and really horny sister to play with. I have liked this series and hope it continues with more. I hope the parents take off and give the kids a chance to really got at it in style !! I wonder if Mom and Dad know that they are playing together ??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Please continue!!

I disagree with the one comment that did nothing for him as this series is really fantastic. I actually looked you up a couple of days ago to see if you published anything and lo and behold this chapter came out.

Keep up the good work and don't let us wait another 2 months between chapters?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

MMMMMmmmmm! I've been waiting a long time for this next installment, and I wasn't disappointed. Wow! Please do keep them coming.

SexyShelSexyShelabout 4 years ago
Slight inaccuracy.

Great series of stories, but this one could not have happened in the 70s as in the UK until 1994 the majority of shops were shut by law. Decorating and clothes shops were certainly not open. Atill a good story tho.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Welcome back!

Missed your writing!

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 4 years ago

I'm loving this story ... keep the chapters coming.

I personally wouldn't mind if Sue got Dad involved ... :)

BrightBlue99BrightBlue99about 4 years ago

Oh boy, I have so been waiting for the next episode of this story, it's just the right era and reminds me so much about my experiences back then; not that we were ever as brazen as this.

Please continue, it's great.

SexyShelSexyShelabout 4 years ago
My comment

On my comment below about inaccuracy. It should have read, no major shops were open on a SUNDAY in the 70s

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefabout 4 years ago
Naughty, anughty!

So glad to see another chapter with Sue and Ben taking it to the next step. The sex is some of the best I've read in Literotica without being so overboard. Just what it should be like with two teens learning what feels good and how to pleasure each other. Had me leaking from the dressing room to the end. Thanks

JagnagJagnagabout 4 years ago
Hell yea

This was my era too for trying sex for the first time, infact it was my youngest sister who told her best mate to fuck me cus i had a big cock .... 6n5'8th's n wow did she fuck me ... gave her the best 55 seconds ever hehe.

This story so reminds me of those times but yea shops did not open on Sundays then, that the day everyone had off :)

Its a well depicted story so indicative of the times for all us youngsters then, the only bad bit was all that pussy hair ! Todays kids are so friggin lucky !!

Anyway, well written, enjoyed it @5*

Road07DogRoad07Dogabout 4 years ago
Love it

Great tale, more please this is wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Ben catches mom spying

Ben in shed with mags sees Mom spying in the window but does nothing but keeps an eye out. Sees mom spying into kitchen while naughty dishes are done....

owlman1959owlman1959almost 4 years ago
Good series

Very enjoyable, more please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Is there more to cum.

Would love to have more of this story. A very well written piece & I was hoping that Mum would catch on to what was going on & somehow join in the action. Or that the hair salon had security cameras that caught the action. very enjoyable & believable.

fd8984596fd8984596almost 4 years ago

An amazingly erotic and well written series!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Teenager during the '70s

Growing up in the southern US during the '70s was very similar to the UK, Blue Laws on Sundays, hard to find adult men's magazines, etc. The author has written a very believable story line even though there might be a lapse about Sunday store open or closed. It's still one hot story series! I hope to see more chapters, bravo!

silveraidersilveraiderover 3 years ago
Great Series

I originally read this series as it came out but, having some time free today, I’ve just sat down and re-read the whole series back to back. It is, in my opinion, one of the best First Time and Incest/Taboo stories on Literotica because it perfectly captures the innocence of the times, and the nervousness/excitement of Sue and Ben as they discover each other. For me, a good erotic story has to have something out of the ordinary about it (location, threesome, taboo sex, etc.) but also be just plausible enough to feel it might have happened (not just some wild fantasy). This series succeeds on both counts. Looking forward to Chapter 8, if there is one.

franklygazerfranklygazerover 3 years ago
Enticing

The gradual self-seduction of Sue and her eventual full involvement make it exciting. The tension is palpable. An extremely enjoyable read.

JaceyTreyJaceyTreyover 3 years ago

Brother's a tad slow, eh? Made me laugh, suffering the thought of "helping " sister...ha! I'm an '80's kid, but remember a LOT from the late '70's, and we were a bit more innocent. Horny just the same!

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uover 2 years ago

A chapter full of surprises. And kinky too

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjasperspen@jasperspen
Enjoys observing behaviour, writing, sharing experiences and not tolerating bullies in any form. Welcomes discussions or suggestions on future stories from like minded females.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES