The Garden Shed Ch. 09

Story Info
We visit a pool party instead of the Shed.
8.4k words
4.75
51.2k
54

Part 9 of the 14 part series

Updated 09/15/2023
Created 10/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasperspen
jasperspen
1,942 Followers

All persons engaged in sexual activity in this story, are over 18 years of age.

This story took place in the 1970s in the United Kingdom when the 'World Wide Web' or Internet as it is known today, was barely an infant and not available to private individuals. As for mobile phones, they were only at an experimental stage. This meant that knowledge of sex was gleaned mostly by chats with 'experienced' friends or looking at adult magazines aka Playboy, Penthouse, Hustler and so on.

Boys and girls were nowhere near as mature or knowledgeable about sex at age 18 compared to many of today's 14 or 15 year olds, thanks mainly to the multitude of internet 'information' that can now be accessed by anyone that can type 'sex' into a search engine.

All of this is to set the scene for you, to make you aware that in the 1970s, unlike the present, many boys and girls at age 18 were considerably naïve when it came to real sexual encounters.

Obviously, if you have read the previous chapters you will be more in tune with the characters.

**********

"What are you doing next Saturday evening?" Sue asked me while we were all having breakfast on Wednesday.

"Emm I dunno," I mumbled, my mouth full of milk-soaked cornflakes.

"Don't speak with your mouth full," Mom said, giving me a stare.

After I swallowed, I said, "Sorry, I'm not fully awake yet," hoping that would be enough of an apology.

"Hmm, yes, well, you should know better," Mom said, then thankfully turned her attention to Sue. "What's happening Saturday then?" she asked.

Sue had paused her eating, smirking slightly at me being told off like a three-year-old. "It's just that I have been invited to a friend's house on Saturday for what she said was a 'pool party' and I wondered if Ben wanted to come with me."

"A 'pool party', goodness, who do you know that has a swimming pool, they must have some money to waste," Mom said a little haughtily.

"It's the daughter of Mrs Collins', you know, who owns the salon where I work, she comes in and chats sometimes, so she's invited me and said I could bring someone if I wanted."

"I didn't know they had a swimming pool, it's no wonder she charges so much to do my hair. Where is it?"

"It's one of those bigger detached houses whose gardens back onto the park, the road is called 'Park View', for obvious reasons, I guess. I think the pool was there when they bought the house, and they have just had it all cleaned up," Sue said, "so they are going to sort of 'christen' it with a small party on Saturday.

I had been listening to this exchange, "And you want me to come with you?"

"Well, only if you want to."

"I'm not sure it's my sort of thing," I said.

"It looks like the weather is going to be hot and sunny, it will be fun," Sue pressured, "it beats going to the local swimming baths, and I am sure there will be some nice food and drink there," she added.

"Not too much drink I hope," Mom chimed in.

I saw Sue roll her eyes when Mom wasn't looking, and it nearly made me laugh.

"No, I am sure it will be all under control," Sue said, reassuringly, "so Ben, you want to come?"

"Will I have to swim?"

"I don't know about swim, but I am sure there will be some pool games. We have all been asked to bring our swimming costumes and a towel, so I think it's sort of expected."

I groaned, "Oh, 'games' I think it's putting me off already," I said.

I didn't like organised things like that, I found people got to be too competitive and all the fun went out of it.

"I think there are going to be quite a few of her college friends going too," Sue said, "mostly girls I think," she added, as a sort of throwaway line, smirking again.

Ahh, I thought, that sounded better, lots of similar aged girls frolicking about in swimwear, maybe it might be worth going along, just to see what it's like.

"On second thoughts, perhaps I should come along with you - just to make sure you're ok," I said, with my 'big brother' voice.

I saw a faint smile cross Mom's face at my change of attitude and knew that she had seen right through me.

"Oh, that's great," Sue said, beaming, "I am sure you will enjoy it once we get there. It starts at about 7pm, and it takes about twenty minutes to walk there, so we should leave just after 6:30 I think."

"Yea, ok, I'll be ready," I said, wondering what I had let myself in for.

**********************************

On Saturday, at the agreed time, I met Sue in the kitchen, complete with towel and my swimming trunks rolled inside it. The weather forecast had been accurate, and it had been extremely hot all day, so I was actually looking forward to a dip in a nice cool pool. I had dressed for the heat in shorts and short sleeved shirt and in deference to Sue, a little smarter than the clothes I usual wore.

I was glad I had, as Sue was wearing a thin, short, yellow dress, that looked like it was a recent purchase, as I didn't remember seeing her in it before. I could see she already had her bikini top on underneath it, as I could see the tie around her neck. I didn't know if she had the bottoms on too, but she did have a small bag with a towel and perhaps they were in there.

She looked me up and down, "You are looking smart Ben, hoping to impress someone?" she said, with a grin.

I remembered the slight teasing conversation about there being a lot of girls there, and blushed, "Not really," I said, trying to appear nonchalant, despite my hot face, "just thought you wouldn't want me to show you up in front of your friends."

"I was just kidding, you look fine, let's go."

We shouted 'Bye' to our parents and walked off up the road together.

We walked in amiable silence, thinking our own thoughts for a while, but the heat radiating from the pavement, soon had me starting to sweat.

"Whew, I think it must be getting hotter." I said, "I think I am going to enjoy slipping into the pool."

"Yea, me too, it seems a longer distance than I thought in this heat" she answered.

We carried on walking, not saying much, and before too long, we had the park in sight, and it was only a few hundred yards to the property.

As we walked down the drive to the house, we could hear music and voices, so thankfully we weren't the first to arrive.

All the noise was coming from the back, so rather than knock on the front door, we walked down the side passage and through a gate that obviously led to the back garden. Sure enough, there were a number of people milling around with drinks in their hand, more girls than boys I was pleased to see, and all of them were in some form of swimming attire. As we stood and looked around, Sue's friend who had invited her spotted us, and came over to greet us.

"Hi, so glad you could come, and I see you've brought your boyfriend, I'm Sally," she said, turning to me and offering her hand.

I think I was staring.

Sally was as tall as me, lightly suntanned, with long blond hair and wearing a skimpy red bikini, that was struggling to cover her breasts. I could only guess they were about two sizes bigger than Sue's. She had what you would call a 'full figure' I suppose, although she was so well proportioned, and she looked really good.

"Err, hello," I said, taking her hand and trying to look her in the eye rather than at her chest, "nice to meet you and thanks for asking us, but I'm not..."

Sue interrupted me quickly and loudly, "Yes, thank you, you haven't met my boyfriend have you, this is Ben."

I was just about to try to correct her again when I felt a sharp kick to my ankle.

"Not what?" Sally asked me.

"He's... not a great swimmer," Sue chipped in, "and was worried he might have to race or something."

"Oh no," Sally laughed, "we are just going to play some fun games in the pool soon, but it's only just over four feet deep, so no need to worry. You can change in the bathroom just through that door there, and then come and join us for drink," she said, turning to go and greet another newcomer, "see you later."

I watched her bottom wiggle its way across the grass and then once out of earshot, I turned to Sue," What did you say that for, that I was your boyfriend?"

"I thought it might be fun," she said grinning, "no one here knows you, and I only know a few of them vaguely, so no one will be any the wiser."

"What if someone does recognise me as your brother, it will be very awkward?"

"Naw, don't worry, it's unlikely and anyway, I can always say it was just a joke. Come on, let's go change and then get a drink."

With that, she started walking towards where we had been directed and I followed, wondering if being her 'boyfriend' was going to be fun or just plain awkward. She did have a habit of doing outrageous things on the spur of the moment.

We found the bathroom easily enough and it was unoccupied. I let Sue go in and was preparing to wait outside for my turn.

"Come on," she said, "we can change together."

"What? No, someone will see."

"They won't, just get in here," she said, pulling me in after her and bolting the door. "Look, people have left their bags of stuff in here, so we'll do the same, get changed."

I took my swim shorts out of the towel and started to undo my shirt. Sue stood there watching. "Emm... aren't you going to change too?" I asked.

"I'm already wearing mine," she chortled, and quickly slipped the straps of her dress off her shoulders and shimmied out of it, to reveal she was indeed wearing her bikini bottoms too.

"Oh," I said. as I gazed on her sexy body in her skimpy bikini, "but emm.. if you're already changed, you'll have to walk home with wet bottoms on," I said, naively.

"No, silly, I have some dry underwear in my bag...duh... so, get a move on."

I got my shirt off quickly and dropped my shorts and was just lowering my boxers, when I realised that my cock had partially reacted to seeing Sally and now to seeing most of Sue's sexy body, standing right in front of me in a sexy bikini.

"Mmm, I see that you like my choice of swimwear," Sue smirked - she is good at smirking at my discomfort.

The knowledge that Sue was looking at my bulge, just made matters worse, and it grew a bit more.

"Well, much as I would like to take advantage of that," she said, moving forward and running her fingers up and down my now erect cock, "I don't think we have time, with others arriving, people will want to use this room."

"Sue, look what you've done," my boxers now off, but my cock pointing to the ceiling.

"It'll be ok, just put you swim shorts on and hold your towel in front when we go out until it calms down. I am going to put all your clothes in my bag for later"

I had no choice but to do as she said. She unlocked and opened the door, taking a quick look outside.

"There, no one's waiting yet, so let's go," she said, so I followed her out.

As we walked into the garden, we passed a couple of girls heading towards the bathroom to change. I worried that they might notice something, but they just nodded and passed by. I was so nervous, that it made my cock quickly shrink back to normal and I breathed a sigh of relief.

I soon forgot about it and began enjoying the evening. There were plenty of drinks and finger food, the music was playing quite loudly, and we circulated, meeting a few people, the guys in shorts like mine and the girls all in bikinis, seemingly trying to outdo one another in their skimpiness. We mixed and chatted about general things, enjoying the unseasonably hot evening. I got into the role of 'boyfriend' fairly easily and people just seem to accept it.

After about half an hour, there were around twenty people in the garden and it seemed like they must have been all friends of Sally, as there were no older people.

"Don't you think it's strange that there are only people of our age group here?" I asked Sue when we were alone for a moment.

"No, Sally told me when she invited me that her parents are away for the weekend, so it's just her friends."

"Oh, I see, and they weren't worried about her having the party while they weren't here?"

"Well Sally is about 24 I think, so I guess they trust her. Can't see our parents allowing it, can you?" she giggled.

No, definitely not." I confirmed, smiling at the thought.

"OK EVERYONE," someone shouted, "POOL GAMES ARE ABOUT TO START."

"Ohh, here we go," I said, without much enthusiasm.

"Don't be a party pooper Ben, it will be fun, let's go over to the pool and join the others."

We walked to where everyone was gathering at one end of the pool.

I hadn't taken much notice of it until now, but I could see it was a really nice pool. It had those built in steps at the end where we were standing, and the water was clear and sparking in the evening sun. There were a couple of strong jets of water bubbling under the surface at the far end, part of the filter system I imagined, that were making the water ripple all the way down the length. The pool was surrounded at a short distance by a tall hedge with a few gaps for access, that I thought would probably keep the wind of it.

They had put a vertical net halfway down the pool, like a tennis net sticking up, and apparently the first game was a sort of water volleyball. The object was always to keep the beachball in the air and try to bat it over to the other team's end. If it fell into the water, then the other team gained a point. Each team had four people and I thought it would be too crowded, but I discovered that the other rule was, that two of the team members had to be sitting on the shoulders of the others. Also, if anyone fell off, the game automatically went to the other team. We we would play for 20 minutes and the team with the most points would win. Sounded simple enough.

"Come on Ben, we've been put into the far end team, you need to get into the water."

"What about you?"

"I am going to be on your shoulders aren't I, so I can only do that from the side, so jump in and crouch down a bit so I can climb on."

I did as she said and found the water temperature higher than I had thought it would be. I then realised that the jets of water I had seen were slightly warm, so it must be a heated pool. Wow, I thought that must cost a lot to heat.

Sue was waiting at the side and as I crouched down a little, she lithely clambered onto my shoulders, much better than one girl, who fell into the pool accompanied by a lot of laughter from the onlookers. Sue hooked her legs under my armpits and clasped them behind my back. In turn, I steadied her by holding onto her bare thighs in front. She didn't feel heavy, but I did wonder if that might change after we had played for a while.

The game started and we were moving around the pool, chasing the ball. It was a bit chaotic at first, but we quickly got the hang of it, although I found it more difficult than I thought trying to move quickly against the pressure of the water. I could feel the warmth of Sue's legs either side of my head, but then began to feel the warmth on my neck and realised, her bikini clad pussy was pressing on my neck. Not only that, but when she stretched for the ball, it was rubbing up and down.

I think Sue may have worked this out a few minutes before me, because the rubbing increased in frequency until it was continuous, even when she wasn't near the ball. I could feel her just flexing the muscles in her thighs, pulling herself against my neck and raising herself up only a small amount, then relaxing and letting herself back down. OMG, she was deliberately rubbing her pussy on me in full view of everyone, if they only knew.

I carried on chasing around, but with a heightened focus on my neck as she moved in different ways to apply friction to various parts of her pussy.

"Sue," I said, in a loud whisper, when for a moment we were at a distance from anyone else, "are you, you know?"

"Oh yes," she replied quietly, then "Yes, I'm fine thanks Ben," she said in a louder voice.

I knew for certain now, that my sister was using my neck to masturbate in front of everyone. The thought of it made my cock start to fill with blood. I also became aware now that when she deliberately stretched up further than she needed to, and her pussy grazed the back of my head, that she let out a little groan. People probably thought that it was with the effort of hitting the ball, but I knew she was turned on and they were groans of pleasure. I wondered if she would be able to come like that, and how she might cover it up.

I thought I would play her at her own game, so surreptitiously, as we moved around, turning this way and that, I let my hands roam over her thighs, to appear to everyone else like I was just getting a better grip. She responded by gripping my head with her thighs then relaxing them, using her muscles to stimulate her more.

I thought we must be nearing the end of the game, and I was getting a bit tired, but I knew Sue hadn't made herself come yet, as I am sure I would have felt it. However, my problem was that my cock was now rock hard in my shorts and I knew I couldn't climb out of the pool in that state.

The whistle blew to signify the end.

Everyone waded to the edge of the pool to allow their partners to climb off. They sat on the edge of the pool while the 'carriers' me included, took a well-earned rest, still in the water, leaning on the side of the pool. I missed who had the most points, but that wasn't what I had been thinking about.

I looked round and up at Sue, and could see her eyes shining. Then I looked down a little to focus on her bikini bottoms, but she had her legs closed together.

"Did you enjoy that," I asked, grinning.

"What do you think," she said, looking round quickly then opening her legs nonchalantly.

As I looked between her legs, I could now see a distinct camel toe in her wet bikini bottoms, her swollen labia pushing the material outwards either side, with a valley in-between. I was trying hard to get my erection to go down, but she wasn't helping. When Sally came over to say well done, as our team had won, Sue closed her legs, and the sight was lost.

"Only a few people want to play the next game," Sally said, a bit disheartened, "they seem more interested in the food and drink. Are you too tired or can I count you two in?"

"Shall we give it a go?" Sue asked me.

"Ok, just this one, then perhaps we'll take a break, otherwise my skin will be prune like," I said, smiling up at Sally, her skimpy bikini bottom at eye level, and keeping my front pressed against the side of the pool.

"What is it this time?" Sue asked.

"It's a wheelbarrow race, but in water. The girl is in front, with her legs wrapped round her guy's waist, and the guy walks forward behind her, while she pushes a ball from one end of the pool to the other. She can't hold onto the ball, she has to paddle with her hands and keep batting it along the surface of the water," Sally explained. "There are only you three couples who want to do it, and most of the spectators have drifted back to the garden, so don't feel you have to go on too long, you can decide between you how many lengths you want to do.

"Ahh, got it," Sue said.

"Great, but it's a bit disappointing that not many want to stay in the pool," Sally said, "still, never mind, as long as you are enjoying yourself. I had better go check on the drink and food situation, come back over when you have had enough." With that she walked off in the direction of the garden.

Sue slipped into the water beside me and asked if the other two couples were ready.

We all moved to the end of the pool and took up positions. We decided four lengths and that would decide the winner. Sue stretched out in front of me and wrapped her legs around my middle, and I took hold of her hips to steady her.

One of the other more competitive couples started the countdown and suddenly we were off, moving along the pool.

jasperspen
jasperspen
1,942 Followers