All Comments on 'The Garden Shed Ch. 09'

by jasperspen

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Yea

I was beginning to think the adventure had stopped. I can only hope that it continues.

SexyShelSexyShelover 3 years ago
Inventive !!

Good chapter, great series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
At last!

I've been waiting a long time for this chapter. It was worth the wait. Very well-written, as always, and a total thrill to read. I hope there will be many more.

dikupinyadikupinyaover 3 years ago
nice!

time for a 3-some with sally

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story.

Very sexy and an interesting new direction with lots of potential. Arguably not as credible as the earlier work but that had more or less run its course.

Looking forward to more, perhaps some girl on girl (most girls being bi some extent) and then a threesome. Don't bring another guy into it, that would spoil it.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 3 years ago
Great story

Love this series and so glad to see another chapter. Makes me wish I had a sister like Sue. The way the pool sex penetration was described makes me wonder if it wasn't from personal experience? LOL. Thanks for more from Sue and Ben.

silveraidersilveraiderover 3 years ago
Great addition to the series

Another good story and I really like the expansion of Ben and Sue's horizons as this offers lots of potential for the future, especially with Sue's delight in taking risks and watching. I look forward to whatever your imagination serves up for the next instalment. Thank you.

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 3 years ago

A bit one-sided

Ben should have turned Sally around in the pool so that she became aware that Sue was watching them.

Turning the tables so to speak, would have been fun.

But still 5 🌟 all the way from me.

rockman123rockman123over 3 years ago
Incredible

This is one of the most erotic stories I have read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story to bad you couldn't get the strict ..mother drunk and do her

Rooster60Rooster60over 2 years ago

yet another nice twist to the tale, keep em coming

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sex in a swimming pool while playing wheelbarrow while she's wearing bikini bottoms? It's not only getting silly now, it's not very erotic. And not physically possible, by the way. Try it and see. An empty house while the parents are gone? More realistic, more enjoyable for them, lots of possibilities and risks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

No hard feelings or signs of disappointment from Sue? What young girl isn't protective of her sexual relationship at this stage, even with her brother?

DClingDCling10 months ago

I love your stories, but they're infinitely better when they're just between two people. Mother and son, sister and brother...

DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 1 month ago

I also love your stories I see no reason to give any less than a five.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjasperspen@jasperspen
Enjoys observing behaviour, writing, sharing experiences and not tolerating bullies in any form. Welcomes discussions or suggestions on future stories from like minded females.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES