The Garden Shed Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first thing I noticed, was that in this position, with Sue scissored around my waist, as I walked forwards as fast as I could, the head my still erect cock inside my shorts, was rubbing on her bare stomach. A sort of reversal of the last game.

I knew Sue would feel it, even as she struggled to bat the ball in front of her.

Sure enough, only halfway along the length of the pool, Sue shifted her position, and lowered her legs so that they were wrapped around my bottom, but as I was supporting her hips, she was still able to stay above water. This had the effect of my cock now pushing against her bikini bottoms along the length of her pussy.

I quickly looked at the other two couples to see if they had noticed, but they were too interested in winning, to look at what we were doing.

We started to lag behind, but the motion of pushing her forwards, then the stop while I took another step, was rubbing the head of my cock against her pussy in the most delightful way, that I didn't really care.

When we got to the end of the pool to turn round, the other couples had already turned and were several yards in front of us.

Turning her head, Sue said, "See if you can put it in."

"What?"

"Put it in."

"I can't, not here," I hissed.

"No one's watching, and anyway with all the splashing no one can see, just pull my bikini aside and try," she insisted, making more splashes with her hands in front of her

I was turned on from before and even more now, but my adrenaline kicked in with the thought of how risky it might be to be discovered.

We started back along the pool.

"Do it now,"

With some trepidation, and looking around to make sure no one was watching, I took one hand from her hips, pulled the elastic of my waistband down and let it rest under my balls, exposing my solid cock under the water. Continuing to move forwards under the pretence of the game, I slid the crutch of her bikini bottom to one side and pressed my cock against her vaginal entrance.

The pool water had washed away any lubrication from her or me, so as I pushed. It was so tight; I didn't think it would be possible to enter her.

"Push, push," she shouted.

The other two guys pushing their partners looked around, but they assumed she was telling me to move faster, so they put on a bit of speed.

Holding my cock right against her entrance I pushed hard as I walked forwards, and she pushed back, With a sudden feeling of giving, the head slid in, and after that, it was easy to slide the rest of my cock inside her until we were totally joined. I could see that her legs around my hips completely concealed that my cock was out underneath and now inside her.

Oh God, what a thrill and so exciting, because as I walked forwards, my cock was moving in and out of her almost automatically. I was fucking my sister in a pool with other people only a few yards away. The feeling of the water swirling around my cock and where it entered her, was unlike anything I had felt before, even when we were in the shower. I wondered if, as it moved in and out of her, whether I was also filling her vagina with the pool water, I didn't know how water-tight her labia wrapped round my cock might be, but I am sure we weren't the first to be fucking in a pool, so I guessed it was ok.

I had to keep on walking otherwise it may have given the game away, but it was tempting to just stop and fuck her hard and fast. As we reached the original starting point for the first time and turned, we were seriously lagging behind now, but I was spending more time moving my hips back and forth, pushing my hard cock in and out of my sister, than trying to move forwards.

We were both breathing hard, and red faced from the exertion, but not just because of walking through water.

It was so erotic to be fucking this lithe, sexy, woman in daylight, with people so near, who had no idea she was my sister, or that she had a cock right up inside her, that I knew I wouldn't last the course.

When we turned at the end for the last time and started on the home run, I could feel my cock swelling and the tingling from far below. On an impulse, I moved my hands from her hips and grabbed both breasts underwater, pulling her into me while attempting to still walk forwards.

It was too much.

I stopped walking. Seeing the backs of our competitors moving away from us, and keeping my eyes on them, I moved my hips rapidly, fucking my sister hard as I had wanted to do, until I felt myself coming. Sue must have felt it too, the sudden rush of warm liquid, warmer than the pool water that may have been inside her, filling her vagina, as I spurted pulse after pulse into her. She in turn gripped my bottom with her legs and trembled through her own orgasm, squeezing my cock with her vaginal contractions.

We continued to stand like that, our own mini contractions rolling through us, until I saw that the other couples had reached the end of the pool and were turning around.

I quickly released Sue and let her legs drop to the floor of the pool, my cock slipping out of her pussy. Standing behind her, I pulled up my shorts covering my semi hard cock. I assumed she adjusted her bikini

"Sorry," I shouted, shakily, "I guess the other game wore us out, we are a bit exhausted."

"Ah, no worry," one of the others shouted back, "it was more or less a draw here, we are going to go and dry off now."

We both leaned on the side of the pool and waved as they climbed out of the water.

I waited until they had gone. "Wow Sue, that was almost unreal," I whispered, "you did...like... get there too, didn't you?"

"Yea, I did, I told you it would be fun didn't I," she smirked, "although I thought that almost having an audience was even more exciting," she added.

"What, you wanted to be seen?"

"No, not really, just the thought of it being so risky was a big turn on, didn't you think so?"

"Well, I guess in a way, but we've discussed this many times, no one can ever know, we can't take too many risks, if they even thought you were my sister..."

"You worry too much, come on, let's get dry and changed, I am sure there is barbecue food planned about now."

"Ok, good idea," I said, "you go first, and I will follow you in a minute or two."

"Yea, see you shortly," she said, as she climbed out of the water and wandered off in the direction of the house.

I stopped to scoop the ball out of the pool and put it onto the side and was just turning round to wade to the steps...

"I saw you, you know Ben."

I was startled and turned around quickly. There was Sally standing by the hedge that surrounded the pool.

"Err, hi Sally, sorry, what do you mean," I said, trying to appear nonchalant.

"I said, I saw you," she said, slightly tipsy, a big grin on her face now.

"Saw me what," I said, a bit more nervous now.

"What you and Sue were doing," she said, one eyebrow raised, "quite emmm, what's the word, yes, ... risqué.?"

I was unable to stop the blush that spread up from my neck, until I felt my face on fire.

"I'm still not sure what you mean," I bluffed, not sure how much she had seen and realising that she had been drinking .

"Oh, I think you do," she said, sexily, wrapping her hair round her finger, " and I could do with a little practice at that last game, I was never very good at it."

"Emmm, yes, well, I have to go get changed now, Sue will be waiting for me." I said.

"Do you think your 'girlfriend' could wait while you just help me a little with the technique," she drawled, posing her body in a very sensuous way.

I didn't like the emphasis she put on 'girlfriend'. I realised that she had probably seen us fucking in the pool, but I wondered if she knew more than we thought, and was she actually seducing me with a threat? My cock had a mind of its own though, and she was a curvy, sexy, woman. The implied sexual connotations of what she was suggesting had already got it at half mast, despite having come only recently.

"So, what do you say? I can see that you like what you see," she said, looking down into the clear water at my increasing bulge. "Want to show me the best method for that game?"

"Err, I don't think Sue would like that." I said, seeing her moving towards the steps a little unsteadily.

"Everyone is getting stuck into the barbecue by the house, so there is no one to see," she continued, descending the first two steps.

I was in a quandary now, what would Sue think if she found out, and I didn't think a partially drunk Sally was going to be too discreet. So, I backed away, even though my cock was telling me differently.

"Aww, don't be shy now," she said, now fully in the pool, and approaching me like a female lion about to find its prey, her large breasts seeming to float along on the surface of the water.

"Well I am not sure we should be doing this," I said feebly, "I am with Sue."

"Oh yes, Sue, your 'girlfriend'."

She emphasised that word again as if she knew she wasn't, although she didn't come right out with it, she just left it hanging there.

I stood there dumbly, letting her get close, until she was right beside me. Without hesitating for a moment, I suddenly felt her hand rubbing my cock through my shorts.

"Hmmm, I see someone is keen," she said, "but we don't have much time, I will be missed, and I don't want anyone to come looking."

"What do you want me to do," I asked, quietly, looking round, not really believing she wanted a virtual stranger to fuck her there and then, but not wanting to look too much of a wimp. Sue was the only one I had ever had sex with up to now. "Do you want me to get a ball and go up and down the pool with you?" I asked, stupidly, playing for time, in the hope that someone might come along and get me out of this situation.

"No, I'll just lean back against the wall here, come and stand in front of me."

She was standing with her legs wide open and I slowly moved to where she said, until her breasts were touching my chest, my hands at my sides.

"A bit closer," she said, and put her arms round my bottom pulling me to her. "Hmm, that's better."

I felt my hard cock pressed up against her mound, separated only by the material of both our swimwear. She planted her lips on mine and started to force her tongue between my lips. She tasted of some sort of alcoholic spirit, but I didn't know which one, perhaps several. It wasn't unpleasant, and the thought that she almost certainly wanted me to do something, was beginning to get me excited. I kept thinking of Sue and what she would say if she knew, would she be upset, or would she think it was ok, as we weren't really in a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship, so it wasn't really cheating.

She took one of my hands and moving her hips backwards slightly, placed it on her mound over her bikini bottoms, then started to rub my erection. The meaning was clear, so I began to run my hand up and down, feeling her pussy lips through the thin material. This was obviously what she wanted, as her kissing grew more urgent and the pressure on my cock increased.

Without breaking the kiss, she ran her hand up, then delved down inside my shorts, taking my bare cock in her hand, and starting to wank it up and down. I had given up any thoughts of not doing anything and was beginning to enjoy it. This was the first girl other than Sue that had ever touched me in this way, and I was wondering how different her body would feel.

Following her lead, I pushed my hand down inside her bikini, finding a thin covering of pubic hair and two plump pussy lips. They were much bigger than Sue's, although I didn't know if that was because she was aroused or if that's what they were like normally.

I moved my fingers around, sliding them between her labia, rubbing her clit at the top of each stroke. It was weird doing this in water, as although it was all wet, it wasn't a 'slippery' kind of wet that I was used to with Sue.

Our tongues were still dancing in each other's mouths, and her breasts were heaving up and down with the effort. She just continued to rub my shaft up and down, alternately pulling the foreskin back and forth and feeling between my legs with her other hand and gently massaging my balls.

I felt for and found her entrance, but like when I tried to get my cock into Sue earlier, it wasn't that easy to insert my finger in her. By opening her puffy pussy lips with two fingers and pressing the middle one in, I managed it, and once I had one finger fully in, the second one joined it fairly easily. As I pumped them in and out, finger fucking her hard, my earlier question was answered, yes, pool water was going in there too.

She was making little moaning noises into my mouth when my fingers pushed in to the limit, and I could feel her heart beating rapidly through her breasts that were still pressed hard against my chest.

I realised I had automatically closed my eyes for a few moments as we were kissing and hadn't been looking to see if anyone was around. I opened them quickly to be sure and caught a flash of yellow out of the corner of my eye. I was about to panic, when I saw Sue's face peering round the corner of the surrounding hedge, and it was her yellow sundress I had seen. I hadn't turned up at the house and I guess she had come to see why. Oh god I thought, I wonder how long she has been there and what is she going to do, finding me in this position, obviously doing something to her friend.

Sally was oblivious to Sue's appearance, as she had her back to her, and anyway, with the sound of the water jets and the noises she was making, it was unlikely she would hear her.

I was just about to extricate myself and see what damage repair I could do with Sue, when she looked straight at me and put her finger over her lips in a 'shhh' gesture. She was barefoot and making no noise as she slid round the hedge standing behind Sally, against the hedge.

Did she want me to carry on, was that what the sign meant? Sally had her eyes closed and was in her own sex and alcohol fuelled world, so I risked breaking the kiss and looking at Sue with raised eyebrows. Sue's face was flushed. Looking at me, she raised both hands in front of her face, made a circle with the first finger and thumb of one hand and pushed the first finger of the other hand through it several times. I could hardly believe the implication, although it was obvious, she wanted me to fuck Sally while she was there watching.

I mouthed 'WHAT?', silently to her and she nodded, grinning.

I knew Sue liked taking risks and remembered her excitement at us fucking while hearing our parents doing it through the wall, so although surprised, I suppose I shouldn't have been.

Sue looked round to make sure it was all clear, then lifted the front of her dress, tucked it into the thin belt round her waist and pushed her hand down into her panties and nodded vigorously at me again.

This had quickly become really weird, but strangely erotic and exciting, my sister was standing masturbating in plain view and wanted to see me fuck Sally. Wow. This was something new for both of us.

That interchange had only really taken a few seconds, and Sally was still writhing and moving her hips in time to my fingers, that I hadn't stopped moving in and out of her. Now I had to see if Sally wanted to go further or only wanted us to masturbate each other.

"Sally," I whispered in her ear, "do you want more?" I asked, keeping my fingers inside her and flicking her clit with my thumb.

"I...I'm not sure, it was a sort of a joke to begin with, I didn't think you would have the nerve, but I started to enjoy it, and now you have me all worked up," she whispered, looking at me slightly more soberly. "I'd like to feel you in me, and I have never done it in a pool before, but you can't squirt in me, 'cos I don't want to get pregnant."

"No, I won't do that, I'll just pull out in time if you really want to try it?"

Sue was nodding and rubbing her clit with her finger.

"You don't think it could get inside me from the water do you, you know, when you squirt?" she asked, sounding a bit worried now.

"There are chemicals in the water, I'm sure it won't." I said, although I didn't really know.

I slid my fingers out of her and pulled her to me, so I could look over her shoulder, and saw my sister had pulled her panties down to just below her pussy and was giving me a show of sliding her fingers between her pussy lips. She really did like to live dangerously but knew she could just flip her dress down if she heard anyone approaching. I just hoped she had her ears and eyes on alert.

I pulled the waistband of my shorts down under my balls as I had before, exposing Sally's hand still around my cock. I took her hand away and moved forward a small amount, so that my bare cock was touching the bare skin just above the line of her bikini. Sally felt it touch her and took in a little breath. Despite her earlier bravado, I think she was now more nervous than I was.

I didn't know whether to just pull her bikini bottom to one side or push it down, but I thought it would be too difficult to cover up quickly if I did that.

Now that her hands were free, she solved the problem by pulling the small amount of material to one side so that both pussy lips were exposed. Crouching down a little to get the angle right, I manoeuvred my cock into the valley between them, accompanied by a deeper intake of breath from Sally. There wasn't much point trying to lubricate the head of my cock in her slit, as the water had washed away any external secretions.

I found where my fingers had widened her entrance a little and lodged the head of my cock there, the rounded point just slightly inserted.

I glanced at Sue, she had one hand on a breast squeezing it and the other one with two fingers moving in and out of her pussy. Her face was flushed with excitement, and her eyes were locked on us.

I pushed upwards while holding my cock in position with my hand, but although her pussy gave a little, my cock didn't penetrate much more, and it had the effect of making Sally lift up onto her toes.

"Ohh," Sally wailed, "I'm not sure this is going to work."

"I don't know, you are very tight," I said, loud enough for Sue to hear. "Try holding yourself open for me,"

"How? How... Do you mean?"

"Put both hands down there, one each side and just open yourself a bit," I said, making sure Sue could hear.

Athough it sounded a bit lewd, she did as I asked, "Ahh, I can feel it right there," she said, the back of her fingers grazing either side of my cock. I could see Sue hanging on every word, like an audio description of us trying to fuck, that she was enjoying and masturbating to.

With the path to her vaginal entrance clear, I moved my cock slightly side to side and round and round, pushing at the same time until the head slipped past the opening and into her warm channel. I stopped for a moment, to let her get used to it.

"It worked, is that ok?" I asked.

"Yes, I can feel it just in."

"Does it feel good?"

"Yea, yea, it's odd with the water though."

I saw Sue nod vigorously, but wasn't sure what it meant until she did the mime of opening and closing her thumb and fingers indicating 'talking'. As she couldn't see, she actually wanted me to talk her through what we were doing, she was loving it.

"Are you ok to try some more,"

"Yes, but go slow."

I pressed up while Sally held her ground, and slowly my cock penetrated her until eventually our pubic bones touched. She was very tight, but maybe the lack of lubrication was adding to the friction.

"Christ Ben, I feel so full, do you think it's possible to move at all?"

"You've not done this in a pool before then, you said?" I asked, to try to get her to talk for Sue.

"No, in other places I have, but not like this."