The Garden Shed Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you like it?"

"It's different and yes, it feels good, so full. It's really very sexy. I'm glad I 'joked' with you," she smiled for the first time.

I was thinking that it was such a weird situation, we were standing there in the pool, face to face, me balls deep inside her, and unknown to her, my sister listening and masturbating behind her, and we were chatting. How much crazier could it be.

"Try moving Ben."

I moved my hips back down so that my cock started to slide out until I got about three quarters out, then pushed back in to the hilt.

"MMmmm, yess, kiss me again," she said,

Our lips met and within seconds out tongues were doing their thing, further raising the excitement level. I set up a slow rhythm of fucking her, careful to not let my cock slide completely out, but always pushing back as deep as I could go. There must have been some juices flowing deep inside her, because it seemed to get gradually easier.

We were both panting now, it was quite energetic fucking like this. I put one hand on one of her large breasts and started massaging it and pinching her nipple through the material, then swapped to the other one. She was much bigger than Sue, so it was a new experience for me to be feeling something larger. She showed her appreciation by moaning more into my mouth. I couldn't see what Sue was doing, but I hoped she was enjoying it too.

As I moved in and out of her, gaining speed, Sally had leaned back a little and was meeting my thrusts, building herself up to finish. I could feel her legs starting to wobble, and she had put both hands on my bottom holding me into her as much as possible.

"Ohhhh Ben, I am close, don't stop, but don't squirt in me," she pleaded, breathlessly, squeezing my bottom hard with her hands.

"Me too," I said, "very close."

"You are?"

"Yes."

"I'm there Ben, I'm there, ooohhfff, fuck, fuck yes..." she almost shouted and shuddered against me giving a few large thrusts downwards to impale herself on my cock, as deep as she could get it in her.

I heard a faint sigh from behind Sally, but she didn't notice.

It was fortunate that I had already come once inside Sue earlier, so I manged to hold on until her last big thrust, and then I felt my cock beginning to tingle, as my cum moved inexorably towards the exit.

Remembering my promise, I gave one last full thrust upwards, then pulled right out of her, the pulses of white liquid almost immediately floating around us. I don't think I put any inside her, but I couldn't be 100% sure.

"You pulled out?" she said anxiously.

"Yea, look," I said, swishing the water around.

"Oh, it's everywhere," she said, looking slightly horrified, "I have to get out."

"I'm sure it will be ok," I said, pulling her to me for one last kiss, hoping to reassure her and delaying her exit briefly, to make sure Sue had moved away.

"I emm... hope you don't think I am always like this," she said, even now starting to blush, "I think I might have had a bit too much to drink earlier."

"No, I am sure you're not," I said, "but don't worry, I won't say anything if you don't...about anything I mean," I said, pointedly.

"I won't, no, I promise,"

She turned and climbed out of the pool.

"Oh, and Sally..."

"What?"

"You are a very sexy lady you know," I said grinning.

She blushed even more, smiled back, and set off towards the house.

After so much time in the water, my skin was quite wrinkled in places, my erection had subsided, so although the water was still warm, I too climbed out and looked around to see where Sue had got to.

"Has she gone?" I heard whispered.

"Yes, where are you?"

"Just here," she replied, walking round from the other side of the hedge, that was on the side away from the house. There was no sign that she had been doing anything than just walking about, as all her clothes were in place.

"Wow, that was wild, and so exciting," she whispered, "seeing and hearing you both having orgasms...ohhhh."

"Did you, ...like,...manage to finish, when you were watching?"

"Oh yea, so intense, about the same time as you, I had to hold my hand over my mouth, as I was scared she would hear me," she replied, a grin all over her face.

"She saw us in the pool you know, she guessed what we were doing, and I am sure she knows I am not your boyfriend."

"It's ok," Sue said, "I rarely see her, and anyway, I don't think she would want anyone to know what she did with you, so I don't think she will say anything."

"I hope not, we need to be more careful though, we can't risk anyone finding out."

She looked at me in a funny way..."But risk and being so naughty is what makes it more exciting and fun isn't it?...Come on, you need to dry off and get changed, the party is still going on up there," she smirked.

My sister is good at smirking.