All Comments on 'The Garden Shed Ch. 11'

by jasperspen

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
SexyShelSexyShelover 2 years ago

As usual another wonderful story from Jasperspen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A story that is well worth waiting for the installments. Please keep them rolling

silveraidersilveraiderover 2 years ago

Great to have the next chapter in this very enjoyable series, and even better to have such a well written chapter that switches everything up a gear. Good pacing, really good use of dialogue to advance the story and build tension, and very erotic.

topofthehamtopofthehamover 2 years ago

I am so glad that you have continued the Garden Shed series.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 2 years ago

As soon as I saw "The Garden Shed" come up on my reading list, I knew I was in for a treat this morning. I wasn't sure how the story could get any better, but dam, this was so hot it almost melted my computer screen, lol. Love how Sue slyly manipulates the situation to keep things progressing along. This one got added to my favorites right away. Needless to say, it get all five stars and a big thank you.

ChinawightChinawightover 2 years ago

Fantastic to open up the tags and find another chapter. 10 stars if I could. Thanks.

dikupinyadikupinyaover 2 years ago
sweet

will sally and ben get married and share sue?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good premise, as usual.

Sex moved along too fast, though.

Needed some interlude before the three-way action got going. Better with one of the girls -- or both -- wanting to see how he jerked himself while looking at the magazine. Looking at the magaine together and discussing what the models were doing to themselves, to each other, etc. as their action progressed, and getting all three of them to react, and describe what they wre seeing, how they liked it, and whether they'd be interested in doing those things themselves, would have been nice.

What was the level of Sally's experience with sex before this? Getting her to describe what she'd done -- and had done to her -- and her reaction to it -- would have added a great deal.

Finding out if Sally masturbated, and what she did while masturbating, and whether she'd cum, and how often would be nice. Having Sally describe what turned her on, and what thoughts brought her over the edge while masturbating, would have been a plus. Sue could have taken the lead on this, describing her masturbating first, then Ben doing the same would have been a turn on.

And a little mouth action besides on the nipples... And perhaps some ass play....

Good series. Least good chapter in the series so far.

Four stars.

ExlondonboyExlondonboyover 2 years ago

Great series, so excited to read the latest chapter. Please write some more.

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 2 years ago

I have read all your chapters of this great series I was only thinking about the Garden Shed the other day and hoping to find a new episode, and you did not disappoint brilliant, Jasper great fun , I hope all three are still friends and might put in another appearance, I think they need a bit more space than the shed allows though, did mum and dad never go away for the odd weekend leaving their teen and twenty offspring to fend for themselves, ah well, it is what it is I suppose. The story ? Twenty Stars. Looking forward to chapter 12. Bob

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This series deserves to be in the Hall of Fame. Clearly one of the best brother/sister stories ever published here. So authentic. 5 *'s is not enough. I am always on the lookout for your next installment so please do not make us wait another year.

I like the idea of one of the previous comments stating to have Sally and Ben get married and share Sue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm very glad to see that you are back with your great stories. Keep up the good work, this latest one is very enjoyable. Please keep the stories coming.

An anon Aussie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So glad to have rediscovered this series and that there is a new one. Love the pacing and feel that I am there like a voyeur watching Sue and Ben. Please keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The best of the series so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

love this series and I look forward to the next chapter being posted in due time...

My prediction: Ben gets time to work on the photos while they are home alone with parents gone for a good while all day... Sue invites Sally over to look at the photos and some fun stuff happens where Sue and Sally go further with their little relationship and get Ben involved with it as well till eventually it is revealed that Sue and Ben have been messing around a lot longer than they first let on with Sally.

BighornzBighornzover 2 years ago

Brilliant continuing story, very entertaining. Thankyou

WmsraubWmsraubover 2 years ago

Very well done. I would love to read more from this series if want to write more sometimes

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You are a seriously talented writer, sir! Perfect pace, use of vocabulary, imagination and timing. The same goes for all of your stories… but this series with Ben and Sue 🤩 The quality never drops!!! It must make it a contender as one of the best series here!

Rooster60Rooster60over 2 years ago

I still can't provide enough superlatives about your writing and creativity. Brilliant

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good premise.

Nice and slow.

Good details.

Good dialog.

Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The first time with a new partner is always the most exciting time, in real life, and this series portrays that well. Fruit tastes best when it's fresh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fabulous. My first two girlfriends wanted to show me their 'bits' A few years later then my sister wanted to show me her bits. What is it with girls?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great story, I'm ready to fucking cum right now.

WoodencavWoodencavabout 2 months ago

Very sexy thank you. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjasperspen@jasperspen
Enjoys observing behaviour, writing, sharing experiences and not tolerating bullies in any form. Welcomes discussions or suggestions on future stories from like minded females.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES