The Garden Shed Ch. 11

Story Info
Sue and Ben almost get compromised, but Sue has a plan.
10.5k words
4.85
62.9k
68

Part 11 of the 14 part series

Updated 09/15/2023
Created 10/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasperspen
jasperspen
1,942 Followers

© jasperspen

All persons engaged in sexual activity in this story, are over 18 years of age.

This story took place in the 1970s in the United Kingdom when the 'World Wide Web' or Internet as it is known today, was barely an infant and not available to private individuals. As for mobile phones, they were only at an experimental stage. This meant that knowledge of sex was gleaned mostly by chats with 'experienced' friends or looking at adult magazines aka Playboy, Penthouse, Hustler and so on.

Boys and girls were nowhere near as mature or knowledgeable about sex at age 18 compared to many of today's 14 or 15 year olds, thanks mainly to the multitude of internet 'information' that can now be accessed by anyone that can type 'sex' into a search engine.

All of this is to set the scene for you, to make you aware that in the 1970s, unlike the present, many boys and girls at age 18 were considerably naïve when it came to real sexual encounters.

Obviously, if you have read the previous chapters (or at least Ch 9 for this story) you will be more in tune with the characters.

One evening, a couple of months after Christmas, Sue and I were alone, as usual, washing up the dishes in the kitchen after our evening meal. Since we had been 'doing things' together, neither of us had minded this chore as it gave us an opportunity to chat, or mess about a little, without arousing suspicion. Also, apparently us getting on well together rather than arguing, had put us in Mom's good books, so that was a bonus too.

I was cautious about how much we did in the kitchen while our parents were nearby in the living room, watching the evening News, but Sue sometimes took more risks and although exciting, scared me sometimes.

However, tonight she seemed to be behaving herself, and it was me who had been a bit naughty, putting my hand up her short skirt to feel her pert bottom while she was washing a particularly delicate piece of chinaware, almost making her drop it into the sink.

"Ben, stop it," she said, a little too loudly, "if we break something there will be trouble, you know that."

"I was just..."

"I know what you were 'just doing'," she whispered this time, grinning now.

I swung my head round to look at the door, wondering if Mom had heard anything as her hearing was pin sharp, but I couldn't hear any movement from the living room, just the TV sound, as normal.

"Sorry," I whispered back, "I just couldn't help myself."

She gave me one of her 'raised eyebrow looks' and carried on washing the dishes.

"Oh, by the way, Sally came into the salon and was asking after you today," she said.

"Really?"

I hadn't seen Sally since the pool party, although I did remember vividly what we had done in the pool with Sue watching, although Sally hadn't been aware of that part.

"Yes, she asked how you were."

I didn't know why she would ask after me, although a guilty worry did cross my mind that she might be pregnant, but we had sex only once, in the pool, and that was months ago, surely, I would have heard by now if that was it.

"Was she alright," I asked, "not looking...different?" I mimed a large stomach with my hands.

Sue looked confused for a moment then burst out laughing, loudly.

"No, no, nothing like that," she said, still chortling.

I breathed a sigh of relief.

"What's happening in there?" we heard Mom shout.

Sue looked at me and rolled her eyes.

"Just having a joke Mom, everything is ok," she shouted back.

"Just you be careful of my nice china dishes," she replied.

"Yes Mom."

"See, she hears everything," I whispered in Sue's ear.

She nodded, still grinning.

"Anyway, what did Sally want?" I asked, keeping my voice low.

"Well, she had a new fancy camera for Christmas, and is having trouble working out how to use it properly. She heard you are good with cameras," she smirked, "and wondered if you could show her how to use it."

"Oh!"

"So, I said, yes, you were very good with cameras, and of course you would show her a few things."

She was enjoying this to much.

"You didn't, did you?"

She was just grinning at me.

"Oh, you did!"

She nodded.

"Thanks a bunch," I said a bit disgruntled.

It was typical of Sue to agree something like this on my behalf without asking.

"Oh, don't be a misery guts, you might enjoy it," she said, stacking the last plate.

"When is this going to happen?" I asked.

"I don't know, she said she would work something out and come round when she could."

"Great," I replied, and wondered how awkward that visit was going to be, with the knowledge of what we did in the pool, like an elephant in the room with us.

"Right, I think we're done in here," Sue said, taking off her apron, "see you later."

"Yes, see you," I said, as she walked out the door, and up the stairs to her room.

I wandered up to my own room soon afterwards to arrange a few new photos in an album I was building, and soon forgot about Sally and her camera.

*******************************************

A couple of weeks later, it was half term for me at the college and a full week off from classes. I was looking forward to having lots of time to myself, with everyone else out working, and maybe do some more photography or not, depending on how my mood took me.

I went out and about for the first couple of days taking what I thought might be 'artistic' photos and developing them in my darkroom up in the loft. I was quite pleased with some of the results and then decided to have a break from that and do something else.

It was Wednesday, just after lunch, when I decided to go down to my shed with the intention of clearing out some of the older 'men's magazines' that I still had hidden there. It was a good opportunity with no one around to disturb me, and I could then dump them in a bin somewhere and no one would ever know I'd had them. Well, except Sue of course.

Although the sun was shining, there was not a lot of warmth in it this early in the year, so I lit the heater in the shed to make it more comfortable, as it was a bit chilly. It isn't a huge shed, so the small paraffin heater got it cosy in a very short time.

I opened one of the drawers that had a false bottom that I had made, removed the few tools in there that I had placed so it looked like any other drawer, and lifted up the concealed flap. I saw that the magazines hadn't been disturbed, so I knew my secret was still safe. I sorted through them and put the newer ones that were now becoming a bit more explicit, onto the worktop to one side for keeping, and the older ones beside them.

Seeing those original old magazines brought memories flooding back, of how I had first shown Sue the various photos and stories, and how our adventures in the shed had all started from there.

You know how it is when you are clearing things out, you get distracted looking at the things you should be getting rid of. That's what happened to me.

Standing at the worktop, I flipped open one of the magazines. I then turned over a few pages looking at the photos, remembering how Sue was first shocked when she saw them, then eventually demanded I show her my cock to compare with those in the photos. That had been a while ago, but it brought it all back.

It had also been a while since Sue I had had any opportunity to get together in private, and so, before long, I had my cock sticking out of my jeans, my hand round it, gently wanking, and was engrossed once more in the stories and pictures in one of the more daring magazines.

I also hadn't bolted the door.

"He's in here, go on in," I heard, as the door burst open.

I turned automatically towards the door, cock in hand to see Sally in the doorway, staring at me, mouth wide open.

"Oh my God," she screeched, "he's got his thing out in his hand."

She put one hand over her mouth in shock.

"What?" my sister's voice said.

She pushed through the doorway to be alongside Sally.

"Ben, what the hell are you doing?" she said, almost as loud as Sally had been.

As soon as my brain registered what was happening, I had turned away, my face quickly turning beetroot red, and I was rapidly trying to stuff my quickly wilting cock, back into my jeans, without injuring myself with the zip.

"I was ummmmmm..." I stuttered, not knowing what I could say in this predicament.

Sue quickly recovered first, "We can see," she said, "it's disgusting what you are doing."

I knew Sue was feigning shock for Sally's benefit, as she had seen and felt much more of me than that, during our various 'adventures' together.

I could feel the smirk that would be on her face, even though I couldn't see it, as I had my back to them now.

"I didn't expect to see 'that' this time of day," Sally chimed in, now recovering too.

Finally, having made myself decent again, I turned around, still red faced, "What are you doing here anyway," I said, trying to be on the offensive, "shouldn't you be at work?"

"What day is it?" Sue asked, now obviously starting to enjoy herself at my expense as usual.

"Errrr...Wednesday," I said.

Oh, the penny suddenly dropped, Sue had a half day on Wednesdays, I had totally forgotten.

Sue had been watching the expressions on my face. Sally was still staring at me with a look of surprise still on her face, but said nothing.

"Yep, you got it now Einstein!" she replied, grinning.

"Yes, but anyway, what do you both want in here?" I said, a bit aggressively, still kicking myself for being caught out.

"You remember, I told you that Sally wanted some help with her camera, well I knew you would be at home all day, so I suggested that Sally come with me after lunch today... and here we are," Sue said, as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"A bit of notice would have been good," I said.

"Yes, sorry," Sue responded, not looking at all sorry, "but it was more fun this way, wasn't it?" They both giggled together.

"I'm sorry if we 'disturbed' you," Sally said, joining in the act, and they both giggled again.

"Ok, ok, thank you the 'giggle sisters'," I said, "I think we've done all the jokes now."

I flashed a look at Sue, and I think she got the message.

"Shall we leave it for another time when Ben is more 'composed'?" Sue asked Sally, with almost a straight face.

"Well now that we are here, we might as well stay if it's ok with you Ben?" she said.

"Ummm, yes, sure," I mumbled, still mad at myself for not keeping a look out. It could have been worse, it could have been our Mom I thought, hastily pushing that terrible thought out of my head.

"It's warm in here, do you want to take your coat off Sally, and I'll hang them both up on the door," Sue said, breaking the slight tension in the shed.

Sally put the camera that she had been holding, down on the workbench and slipped off an expensive looking, camel haired, long coat, and handed it to Sue.

I hadn't seen Sally since the pool party, but what I saw was very sexy. Short blonde hair neatly cut (well it would be as Sally's mom owns the hair salon that Sue works in) tight, black, jumper that hugged her medium sized breasts, short, white, mini-skirt, and white, knee-length, boots. Quite the fashion statement and looking very sexy.

Without realising it, I was mentally undressing her and wondering what she might be wearing under that short skirt and tight top. I had only a vague recollection from that time in the pool of what her body looked like, as the water had covered a lot of her charms. Sue saw me staring. I caught a raised eyebrow from her and drew my gaze away from the interesting looking protuberances under her tight top, that had my cock fidgeting again in my jeans.

"So, you want some help with this camera of yours," I said to Sally, hoping to move the conversation on to safer areas.

"Yes," she said, turning to pick up her camera from the worktop, "I find some of the features.... ohhh, what are these," she said, spotting the open magazine that I had failed to close in my rush to cover up.

"Look at these Sue," she said, starting to thumb through the pages, "I didn't know these things were so...explicit or allowed."

Sue looked at me and rolled her eyes, as she moved to Sally's side to feign surprise at the photos in the magazine, that we both knew she had seen before.

"God, look at this," Sally mumbled, almost to herself, turning over another page.

"Wow, that's a big guy," Sue said, playing along, "and those women, you can see everything."

I could feel my cock growing at seeing Sally engrossed looking at more photos and wondered if she was starting to like what she was seeing as Sue had done.

I now had a back view of Sally, her shapely legs disappearing under her short skirt that was covering her tight bottom. As I looked, I could swear her bottom was moving fractionally from side to side, as she squeezed her thighs together. There was even a faint rasping noise from her legs rubbing against each other. I was beginning to think that Sally was getting a bit turned on.

"So, this is what you were looking at when we came in?" Sally said, not taking her eyes from the pages.

"Err...yes, I was just looking at how they had photographed the models." I said, knowing it was feeble and probably wasn't going to fool her.

"And did you get any inspiration?" she asked, sarcastically.

"Some, yes."

"We noticed didn't we Sue," she said, taking the conversation back to what they had seen.

Sue was still looking at the magazine with Sally and didn't say anything.

"Can I see the camera?" I asked.

She picked it up and passed it to me without taking her eyes from the magazine.

It was a nice camera, and an expensive one, with a good quality zoom lens. It had lots of different features that probably only a professional photographer might use, but in its more basic modes, it was easy enough to use. I could see from the indicator that it had a new film in it already.

"Shall we try taking some photos," I said, wanting to get on with it.

"I've had an idea," Sally said, half turning towards me, with a surprisingly red face, "how about using Sue as a model and we can practice on her?"

I looked questioningly at Sue.

"Ermmm, I don't mind, if it'll help," she agreed.

"There is one thing though," Sally paused, "I want to try taking some like the ones in here," she said, indicating the magazine.

"What?" Sue exploded, "no way, not a chance. I don't want any photos like that of me being around."

"No, she is my sister, I don't want to be seeing all her.... bits." I backed Sue up.

"At my pool party Sue, I was sure you said he was your boyfriend," Sally said, a small superior grin on her face.

"Oh, we were just messing you about, as I hadn't got a boyfriend to bring."

"You looked like a couple enjoying themselves in the pool races," she added, "especially what you were doing in the water wheelbarrow race." She was openly smirking now.

I exchanged a worried look with Sue,

"I don't know what you mean," Sue said, a little uncertainly, which was unlike her.

"I was watching, I think you were having a lot of fun, so close together and everything!"

I was very worried now, that Sally really had seen us, and knew we had done something brothers and sisters shouldn't do. I looked again at Sue and realised that this was the first time I had seen her scared. There was silence for a while, all we could hear was the quiet hiss of the heater in the background, the pages of the magazine turning as Sally thumbed through them, and possibly a couple of fast beating hearts.

Sally broke the silence, "Look, I am not threatening you, I haven't said anything to anyone, but looking at those magazines, well, I admit, has made me a bit 'tingly'. I thought that while I learn about the camera, perhaps it might be fun to see if we could make some like that. It would just be between ourselves and Ben could process the photos. All I would want to do afterwards is take a look at them, to see how they compare, and then we could just destroy them."

Sue and I again exchanged looks. We had become quite good at non-verbal communication over the last few months - 'what do you think?' - 'do we have a choice?' - 'she might say something if we don't' - 'it might be fun?', - was roughly how the pseudo-telepathic messages ran.

Sally was looking from one of us to the other, waiting for one of us to respond.

Sue spoke first, "I'm not sure we should, but if we do this, then we have a condition too," she said.

I wondered what that might be, but I trusted Sue to find something.

"What do you mean?" Sally asked.

"To be sure that it will only be kept between us three, you have to be in the photos too, doing the same thing," Sue said, folding her arms over her chest.

"You mean like in the magazine?"

"If that's what you want me to do, then yes, you have to do the same," Sue stated, her confidence back.

"Oh, I'm not sure about that," Sally said, "I've never done anything like that before."

"Neither have I," Sue lied, not that Sally would have known, "but, you have done things with Ben before though, haven't you, in the pool," she stated, quietly, but knowingly.

Sally's mouth dropped open, her blush deepening. She didn't seem to know what to say.

Sue was on a roll now.

"Anyway, as you said, it might be a bit of fun and no one else will know, I'm a bit 'tingly' too, and I can see Ben is interested," she smirked, as usual.

Sally swivelled her eyes round at me, and down, to where she could see there was a large bulge in the front of my jeans.

She smiled nervously, "So I see, I think you are right," she said.

She thought for a moment or two, still looking at my bulge, that grew a little bit more from the attention.

"Well, it might be ok as it's just between us, but some of these photos are...of couples actually doing it, we only go as far as we want to, right?"

"Of course, but if you ask me to do stuff then you have to do it too, that's the agreement," Sue said.

"I...guess that's sort of fair," Sally said, hesitatingly and obviously trying to think through the implications.

Wow, I was thinking, this had turned into much more than I had thought, I wondered what photos Sally had in mind, and while Sue and I had already done this, she didn't know that, and the thought of seeing Sally undressed and how far she might go, had my cock really hard.

"What time is it, Ben?" Sue asked.

"Emm... my watch says 2:20."

"So, we have nearly three hours before our parents come home," Sue said, getting into her 'organising mode'.

"I feel a bit nervous and unsure now," Sally said, "how would we do this?"

I looked to Sue for guidance, I knew she would have it already worked out in her head.

"Well, I'll model first so that Ben can show you how get the best from your camera, that was the main point after all," she laughed, "but you have to take off whatever clothes you ask me to take off. How does that sound?"

"I...I think that should work," Sally said, nervously, "but what about Ben?"

"Are you willing to do this too?" Sue asked me.

"Ummm... I guess as long as we are all doing it, I will too," I said, not wanting to appear as a wimp in front of Sally.

I wondered if Sally would go through with it, but we would have to see. If she changed her mind and backed out, I could always just remove the film and destroy it by exposing it to the light. Now that Sally understood that Sue knew about her having sex with me in the pool, it sort of evened things out.

"What do you want me to do first?" Sue asked.

Sally looked back at the magazine.

"I'm not sure, I mean... ummm...would you get down to your underwear and perhaps we could start there, Sally asked looking embarrassed at what she had just asked, but at the same time there was a sort of excitement in her eyes.

jasperspen
jasperspen
1,942 Followers