The Garden Shed Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was thinking more about you practicing with me just as I am to start with," Sue said.

Sally bit her lip, "I was just thinking about what you said about the time we have," Sally replied, sounding a bit disappointed.

Sue looked quickly at me, and I nodded almost imperceptibly, but she caught it.

"Hmmm, ok, I can see it makes sense, but you two have to do the same and then set up the camera," Sue said.

I took off my shirt and started to take off my jeans. It was a bit weird but very exciting, seeing the two girls also start to hesitatingly undress in the confines of my shed, so close to me. I could easily reach out and touch both of them, as they took off their tops and unzipped their skirts.

"You had better put your clothes in separate piles where you can easily get to them," I said, thinking of what might happen if anyone did come home early.

"Yes, you are right," Sue agreed.

I left my underwear on, although much good it was doing me, as my rock-hard cock was clearly outlined, and the head was almost poking out of the top.

I took a look at Sally, who was by now standing in just a matching pastel green, bra and panty set, and her white, knee-length, boots. Her underwear was obviously quite expensive, sheer in parts, and her bra emphasised her cleavage. I could already see her dark nipples through it, and the pointed outline they made in the material. She was overall a bigger build than Sue, but had curves in the right places, and a flat stomach. I could see she wasn't a true blonde, as the dark triangle of pubic hair was a distinct shadow through her matching panties.

The atmosphere was charged with sexual tension as I moved closer to Sally so that we were almost touching. I could feel the heat radiating from her semi-naked body. I knew that she had also been taking surreptitious looks at both me and Sue as we had stripped down to our underwear. With our backs to Sue now, I tried to concentrate on the practical stuff like finding out what she knew about the camera, and how to set it for the scenes we were about to shoot, but the nearness to her was a big distraction.

"I'm ready now," Sue said, in a small voice.

We turned around and Sue was sitting on the wide arm of the old armchair in a lacey, white, bra and panties set, her legs crossed. I could see her nipples were already erect and showing darkly through her bra just like Sally's, and the shadow of her triangle was also evident through the white material. Her underwear wasn't anything as expensive or special, but she still looked very sexy.

"That will definitely do for starters," I said, grinning at Sue, "what do you think Sally?"

"Y...yes that's good, you have a good figure Sue," she said, her voice sounding slightly strangled, but her eyes still full of excitement.

I was beginning to wonder if Sally had a liking for girls as well as boys, by the way she seemed to be getting excited at seeing Sue partially undressed. This might prove to be interesting I thought.

"Just stay there Sue, like that, while we see how the focus works for portrait and close ups." I said, "and just keep an eye out of the window for us."

I showed Sally how to get the focus right, and frame the photo, without actually using up any film, then told her to try taking one or two. It was tempting to rub my hands over Sally's luscious body and tits as I was so close to her, but I resisted for the time being. I could see her hands were shaking a bit, so I hoped the photos wouldn't be blurred.

Sue switched into 'modelling mode', as she had done for me in the loft that time, and before long the tense atmosphere from of all three of us being in just our underwear eased a bit.

I watched Sally, and tutored her here and there, taking every opportunity to look at the skin on display and let my body touch hers as often as possible. I showed her how to frame the shot and focus, as she got Sue to move about in the confined space. She seemed to be getting the hang of the camera and had already taken half a dozen photos.

"There are only 36 shots on that roll of film," I said to Sally, "so make sure you don't use them all up too quickly."

"Oh, it's ok, I have another roll here, I didn't know what I might need," she said.

That sounded to me like plenty, I watched her take a few more, until I could see she was getting more confident.

"Would it be ok if you...ummm.... you take your bra off now Sue and pose like this," she asked, picking up a magazine that showed one of the women, with her hands by her sides, pushing her breasts out towards the camera.

"Are...humm...you ok with this Ben," Sue asked, for Sally's benefit, pretending to be shy and reticent to display her breasts in front of me.

"Well, only if you are, I suppose, I know you are my sister, but it's only like being on a topless beach," I replied, following along.

Sally looked at me, and for once I was glad of the blush I had, "Do you mean you haven't...like... seen...your sister's boobs, without clothes Ben, I find that hard to believe after what I saw," she said, sceptically.

"I told you," Sue said, "we were just messing about that time and got carried away that one time only, that's all."

"I can tell by the front of Ben's underwear that I think he would like to see, and it is rather sexy, me too, you and your brother," she said, "I admit it is making me feel a bit randy already, is it doing that to you Sue?"

"I guess so," she said, quietly, looking at me, "Ben?"

"We have come this far, but...you have to as well Sally," I said, making sure that we kept to the rules we had made.

"Hmmmm, I thought maybe I could do it later, after we have taken a few more photos," Sally replied, clearly uncomfortable at baring her breasts at this stage.

"No, if you want me to do it, then you have to as well," Sue confirmed.

"No 'accidental' touching though Ben," Sally said, still thinking about it, "but ok then, after all, it's not something you haven't seen before."

"Fine, although it is a bit 'cosy' in here, it might be difficult to avoid it altogether," I said, grinning.

I nodded at Sue again, and blushing, she slowly complied, unsnapping the fastener with a practiced hand, and letting the bra fall onto the armchair out of sight.

Her nipples were indeed erect and pointing upwards from her firm, but small breasts.

"Ohhh," Sally almost sighed, and unconsciously let her tongue slide over her bottom lip, looking almost longingly at Sue, for a good minute. "What do you think Ben," she asked, suddenly.

"Wow, really lovely Sue," I said, letting my hand stroke up and down my hidden erection, while out of the corner of my eye, I noticed that Sally, reaching round to undo her own bra, had seen what I was doing.

She held the bra cups in position for a moment or two, still a bit shy to remove the bra completely. Then with a sigh, she removed it altogether, and Sally's breasts came into view. They were almost twice as big as Sue's, but just as firm, and sitting high on her chest, with large, dark, nipples, hard as bullets, resting on the top of them, each one surrounded by a dark, bumpy, areola.

"Wow," I said out loud, although it had meant to be in my head.

Sue and Sally looked suitably coy and blushed some more. I guess being in a shed, now in only panties, with a guy who had an erection almost poking out of his underwear, wasn't an everyday occurrence for any of us, but I think we all felt it was erotic.

"Let's try using the closeup function," I said, hoping to move us on a bit further, "to focus on her...ummm nipples."

While Sally concentrated on looking through the viewfinder, trying to focus the lens with her slightly trembling hands, Sue and I looked into each other eyes and with a bit of mouth and head movement too, and did a bit more private message passing, 'you ok with this?' - 'yes' - enjoying it?' - 'YES' -- want to do more?' -- 'YES'.

"I have taken a few," Sally said, "but, could we perhaps, do something like this one?" She showed us the close-up photo of a guy licking a woman's nipple, in the magazine.

"Only if Sue will let me," I said, with a straight face, but smiling inwardly knowing that Sue would love it.

I moved over to where Sue was sitting and knelt down so that my head was level with her breasts.

"Is it ok to...," I asked Sue, knowing full well she probably couldn't wait for me to do it.

She nodded.

I moved forwards and took a nipple in my mouth by habit, forgetting Sally had only asked for a shot of a tongue on a nipple.

Sally made a tiny noise like a groan, and I heard her thighs rubbing together, I knew it was turning her on and the smell of arousal was now in the air, I think from both girls.

Again, she just watched for a minute as I sucked and licked Sue's nipple.

I realised what I was doing, "Sorry Sally, I just thought it would be better if it was really hard," I said, unconvincingly.

"Yes, yes," she said, a bit breathy, "that's good."

I put my tongue out to just touch the tip of Sue's nipple and after a moment, Sally snapped out of her thoughts and with very shaky hands, composed, and took, a couple of photos.

"It's your turn now Sally," Sue said, if you give me the camera for a moment.

"You mean Ben is going to do the same to me?" she said, almost incredulously.

"Well yes, of course, that's what we said isn't it?"

My cock twitched at the thought of sucking Sally's nipples while Sue watched and took some photos. I knew that Sue wanted to make sure we had some pictures of Sally for security, but I was just happy to oblige.

"Ahemm, ok then Ben, you can," she said, but then didn't know whether to move, or stay where she was.

I solved that for her by standing up and moving over to her. I looked at her face to make sure it was really ok to do, and then bent my head and licked around the nearest nipple.

"Ohhhh," she sighed, when I took the whole nipple in my mouth and rolled it round with my tongue. I used my hand and fingers on the other breast and nipple, and she didn't object. I heard a few camera clicks, so I knew Sue was busy taking some photos.

Sally unconsciously put her hands on my head and held me to her, as I licked, sucked, and teased her luscious breasts. I could feel her body moving as she rubbed her thighs together, and by the perfume being emitted, I guessed she must be really wet down there by now.

Sue let me continue for a few minutes, I knew she enjoyed being a voyeur and wondered if she was touching herself while she was watching us.

Almost reluctantly it seemed, Sally gently pulled my head from her breast.

"Errm...thank you, but we should carry on don't you think?" Sally said, more enthusiastic now. "Could we maybe go on to where you are nude Sue?" Sally asked.

"I am not sure now," Sue said, again feigning some reluctance and shyness, "he is my brother after all, and we haven't...you know... actually looked at each others' parts, close up like that."

"You really haven't?" Sally said, "really?"

"No," I said, "we didn't think anyone knew about our silliness in the pool that you said you saw, so this is, like, a bit weird, but we agreed to do what you wanted this afternoon, so no one would find out that we had been a bit stupid. That was what you agreed wasn't it?"

"Well, yes it was, but if you remember, it was on the condition that we could take some photos like the ones in the magazine," she said.

"I think we have done already," Sue said.

"I know what you said earlier, but are you really telling me this would be first time you will have actually seen each other completely without clothes?" Sally asked again, obviously warming to the taboo nature of what we were doing.

"Yes, it is," I said, as timidly as I could.

"Oh, Wow, that is so erotic, it's making me feel...so hot and tingly all over," Sally said, "I promise I won't say anything, it's just between us, honest," she added, almost stumbling over her words in her excitement.

"Ok then, if you mean that, and I hope you do," Sue said, "and don't forget you have to do the same," she added, as she stood up and slowly peeled her panties down her legs.

There was that delicious dark triangle of hair, that I knew so well, nestling between her slender thighs. If Sally hadn't been here, I think we would be fucking by now and I knew that Sue knew it too.

"Oh hell," Sally said, "and in front of Ben too, you look so sexy Sue, don't you think so Ben?" she asked, but she was looking at Sue's nakedness, rather than looking at me, and I didn't think she expected a reply.

"Your turn...both of you," Sue said. watching us both standing there staring at her nakedness.

This was the bit I had been waiting for, so more boldly than I felt, but to put Sally into a position where she had to do it too, I slipped my underwear completely off, and my cock bounced up against my stomach.

Sally's eyes opened wide as she looked at it.

"Oh Lordy, look at that," she said, to herself, more than to anyone else, "I only caught a glimpse earlier."

Sue still had the camera, so Sally unzipped her boots and flicked them off her feet, then slowly copied what Sue had done and slid her panties down her legs. I noticed that the gusset stuck to her hair for a moment before it peeled away, no doubt I thought, because she was so wet.

I was now in my shed with all three of us naked, my cock sticking out in front and pre-cum leaking from the head. I found it a bit surreal, but there was no mistaking the scent and sights around me. It was very risky here in the shed in the garden, but so far it was very quiet outside.

Sally took back the camera and asked Sue to assume more and more explicit poses, until she finally positioned her sitting in the armchair, her legs spread on both arms, so that her pussy lips were clearly visible. I could see that Sue was already wet, and it probably hadn't passed Sally's notice either, as she got closer and closer taking photographs. The perfume of both girl's arousals was now very strong, and I was hoping no one would come home early, as although the door was bolted, we could never look 'normal' in time to avoid discovery.

"Can you get a bit closer to Sue, Ben," she said, moving away slightly with her camera.

"Umm, ok," I said, not wanting to show my eagerness.

"Can he...errr...touch you Sue, with his fingers," Sally hesitantly asked.

"I dunno if we should, do you want to Ben?" Sue asked me, a sparkle in her eye that only I could see.

"You mean down there?" I said, pointing to Sue's pussy.

"Mmmmm, yes," Sally said, huskily, swallowing hard.

Sue was really into this now, I could tell she wanted more, but I didn't know how far Sally wanted us to take it yet and we had to keep up the pretence.

"Huh, huh, like this," I said, kneeling down and putting my fingers onto Sue's mound.

"Yes," Sally hissed, "and a bit more."

I slid my fingers into my sister's slit, feeling the moisture there. I had trouble restraining myself, but knew I had to let Sally set the pace and not appear as though we did this regularly. She took a couple of photos.

"Can you do more, like maybe, just inside," Sally said, forgetting to ask Sue's permission, and almost jumping up and down with excitement at what she was seeing.

Sue flashed her eyes at me that said, 'yes, do it'.

I pushed my index finger into Sue, and she groaned.

"Oh God, that's incredible, I've never seen that happen in front of me before," Sally gasped.

She took another photo, but I could see she was really trembling now. Inwardly, I smiled as I thought most of these photos are going to be totally blurred.

I felt Sue flex her vaginal muscles as a sign, so slowly I started to move my finger in and out for her benefit.

Sally's eyes widened even further watching my finger going in and out, and I when I looked closely at Sally's pussy, I could see the swell of her lips and I was sure there were traces of moisture on them. I turned my attention to watching Sally's face as I gently added another finger, and pushed them both into Sue, up to the limit. Sue moaned again. Sally let out a noisy breath.

A slight sweat had broken out on Sally's forehead, and she was squeezing her thighs together again. She seemed entranced with what I was doing to my sister, and not much interested in the camera that she was holding loosely in her hand.

"Does it make you even more randy that it is your brother doing it to you?" Sally asked, almost whispering, her voice full of bottled-up emotion, but pointing her camera now at where my fingers were moving.

"I didn't know whether we should be doing it at all, or how I would feel, but it is just such a mind-blowing feeling having him doing it," Sue answered, with a sly wink at me, that Sally couldn't see.

After a few minutes of this, my fingers were making a squelching noise as they entered and left Sue's wet vagina. I could see Sue was enjoying it, and even more so with Sally as an audience.

"I think Ben should do this to you now Sally," Sue said, almost reluctant to give up the pleasure she was feeling.

"I think I could do it to both of you if you come a little closer Sally," I said, thinking how wild it would be to be fingerfucking my sister and Sally at the same time.

"Oh, wow, really, let's try," Sally said, enthusiastically, moving to stand within reach, placing the camera down onto the worksurface.

Her sexual arousal was clearly inhibiting her initial reluctance to participate, and I was wondering how far this might go now.

From my kneeling position in front of Sue, Sally's hair-covered pussy was at my eye level. Reaching out with my free hand, I gently touched her dark trimmed pubic hair, then finding the gap between her pussy lips with my fingers, confirmed indeed that she was soaking wet. She twitched when I slipped my fingers right between them, but stayed where she was, still watching my other hand stimulating Sue.

"Oh God," Sally exclaimed, when I found her entrance and sunk a finger deep inside her too.

"Shhh," I warned, "the shed isn't soundproof, we don't want a nosy neighbour taking interest."

She groaned and sighed a bit quieter, and opened her legs a bit wider, to give me more access. She then placed her hand on my head, ruffling my hair absentmindedly when I withdrew my finger in time with my other hand, that I was using on Sue, and then pushed it back in again. She was using her other hand to stroke and pull her own nipples without any hint of shyness.

The camera had been forgotten by the two girls as my fingers pleasured them both in synchronism. I had added another finger to the one in Sally, and now both of them were feeling two of my fingers sliding in and out of them. I could hardly believe this was happening.

Both of them kept making various noises, and I had to remind them again to be quieter.

It was Sue with her need to always do more, who brought us back to what we were doing.

"What about if Ben takes a few photos of us doing this to each other," Sue said, brazenly.

I think that despite her level of arousal, Sally was a little bit shocked by the proposal and there was a delay before she said anything.

"I don't know, I've...well... never had another girl touch me," Sally said, apprehensively.

"I've seen the way you have looked at me though," Sue pushed.

"Yes, but...that's because Ben is your brother, and I didn't think he would do anything."

"Wouldn't you like to feel what it's like?"

"Have you done it before, you know, with another girl?" Sally asked her.

"No, but I am willing to try," Sue said.

I think I could see that Sue was trying to involve Sally in something that would make sure she would be reluctant to ever say anything about all of this, and although I still had fingers in both of their vaginas, they seem to have blanked me out of the conversation. Not that I objected, I was hoping Sally would agree, as I was finding the possibility of seeing it and taking some photos, very exciting.