The Garden Shed Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sue gave me a look that I interpreted as 'move away', so reluctantly I slipped my fingers from both of them. Their attention was clearly distracted looking at one another, so I was able to taste the fingers of both hands. I was surprised by the difference in taste between Sue and Sally, but I liked both of them. After wiping my fingers on my shirt, that was on the worksurface close by, I picked up the camera in readiness.

Sue got up from the armchair and moved closer to Sally. She just stood, not sure of what to do, while I moved to where I could see both of these sexy, naked, women with the camera.

Sue of course, was taking the lead. They were standing close to one another now, almost nipple to nipple with just a small gap between them.

"I'm going to touch you," Sue said quietly, "if you want me to stop, just say so, ok?"

"Ok," Sally said, her voice a bit trembly.

I watched Sue's hand move and touch Sally's dark triangle, then slide her fingers round and down each side. Sally stood with her arms at her sides, sort of 'waiting'. Sally took an intake of breath when she felt Sue's fingers delve into her wet slit. She ran them up and down, opening the lips either side of them.

"Ahhhhhh," Sally gasped.

"Ohhhh," she mouthed, when Sue's fingers must have slid over her clit.

I pointed the camera and took a couple of photos of the both of them together, Sue's fingers buried in Sally's slit.

Sue was ready with her next move, and curling her fingers, quickly found Sally's dripping hole, and slid two fingers straight in and up as far as she could.

"Oh lord, oh God," Sally said, raising herself on her toes, and putting a hand on Sue's bare shoulder to steady herself.

"Is that nice?" Sue whispered, moving her fingers about inside Sally.

"Mmmmm," she hissed, shuffling her feet.

"Do the same for me," Sue instructed, quietly.

As I watched, slowly, Sally moved her hand towards Sue and imitating her, found Sue's entrance easily, and slid two fingers into her. I stroked my cock at seeing these two girls fingering each other, but didn't forget to take a couple of photos too. I hoped they would clearly show Sally being fingered by another girl, but I knew I could remove Sue's face in the darkroom, if we needed to.

Now that the initial wariness had passed, they seemed to be enjoying this unexpected mutual stimulation, and it was very sexy to be watching from within touching distance.

Sue moved her head forwards towards Sally and lightly kissed her on the lips.

I saw Sally's eyes fly open with a startled expression. Why she would think that was more intimate than what they were doing to each other with their fingers, I don't know, but when Sue put her lips on her again, I could see Sally start to respond and I took photos of them kissing and fingering each other like seasoned lesbians, until I realised, I had used the last photo on that film.

They seemed to have forgotten about me as they kissed standing up, and fingered each other, with increasing enthusiasm and I took the opportunity to put a new film into the camera.

"Oh, good Lord," Sally panted, as their mouths came apart, "I never thought I would be doing this, with another girl."

"Nor me," Sue responded, "but it is so sexy, isn't it?"

Sally finally remembered I was there, and looked over at me stroking my hard cock, "And with your brother watching too, I am so tingly all over and have strange butterflies in my stomach. I think it's the sexiest thing I have ever done," she said, hoarsely.

"Shall we go a bit further," Sue said, conspiratorially, still gently finger fucking Sally.

"Ummm...how do you mean?" Sally asked.

"Well... I mean involve Ben."

"What? How?" Sally said, trembling, her red face looking confused.

Sue flicked a knowing glance at me, "I wondered if now that you are all 'tingly' as you said, you might want to feel the real thing."

"The real thing?" Sally repeated, dumbly.

"Yes, Ben."

Sally left her fingers inside Sue's wet pussy, but stopped moving them, as she realised what Sue was suggesting.

"Ohhh, you mean let him put it inside me...I don't know, maybe that's a bit too much, even though we have come this far," she said.

I just watched and listened, knowing that it would turn Sue on to see a close up of me fucking Sally, and that's where she was heading. I slowly stroked my cock, trying not to get too near to coming, in case fucking Sally might now be in the offering.

Sue hadn't stopped moving her fingers around in Sally's squelching pussy, and now flicked her thumb over her clit, causing her to gasp out loud and make her knees tremble even more.

"I...I don't know," she repeated, but was being well stimulated by Sue, who had now taken to pinching one of Sally's nipples; I caught that in a photo too.

There were just moans for a few moments, then Sally said shakily, "You would have to do it too, as we agreed."

I saw Sue's face change; I don't think she had bargained for that. It was one thing for us to be doing this, but for Sally to watch as I put my cock in my sister might be too much for Sue to give away.

I really should have known my sister better by now, she was no quitter and loved pushing things to the riskiest of boundaries.

"If Ben is willing, I'll let him," she stated, bluntly.

"Really?" Sally said, a bit disbelieving, "you'll actually let your brother put his cock inside you?"

"As I said, if he is willing," she said, looking over at me surreptitiously, to see my response.

I raised my eyebrows quickly and gave a little nod 'yes', so she knew I was with her.

"Oh hell, that would be so exciting," Sally said, trembling even more, "and you'd really let me take some photos?"

"If you do the same with Ben," Sue responded quickly.

Wow, I thought, this was spiralling way out beyond any of my wildest dreams that I could have had for this afternoon. Not only was I naked and sporting a seriously hard cock, but I was with two naked women, who it seemed I was going to get to fuck, very soon. I just hoped that they would go through with it, as I was scared we might be interrupted soon if one of our parents came home early for some reason.

"You will have to go first," Sally said to Sue, really into this now.

"Why?"

"Well, I still can't really believe that you will, so before I do, I want to actually see you do it."

"What do you think Ben?" Sue said, finally involving me, after all, I was the one with the stiff cock.

"Ummm, I don't mind," I said lamely, "but it's going to be a bit weird anyway, you know, with my sister," I played along. If only Sally knew what we had already done together; I tried hard not to grin at the thought.

Sally seemed to be having difficulty believing that we actually would, "Really Ben, you would?" she said.

"Sue seems ok with it, so yeah, I would," I replied, secretly thrilled at what Sue was setting up.

Sue gave Sally's clit an extra couple of rubs that appeared to decide her.

"Ok, I'll do it too," she said, her eyes shining now with lust at what she was about to witness.

The two girls each slid their fingers from the other's pussy, and Sue moved back to sit in the armchair, carefully placing her legs, one on each arm, as she had before, her bottom just on the edge of the cushion. Her outer lips were swollen and wet, and I could clearly see a pink tinge from between them in the wide-open position her legs were in.

Sally was watching with rapt attention as Sue positioned herself and had reached out to take the camera from me.

"Are you ready Ben?" she asked, meaningfully.

I was definitely ready, but I wanted her to think this was a first for us, so I procrastinated a bit.

"You sure about this Sue? I know we have crossed the line here already, but this will take it to another level. You really want me to?"

"I think I'd like to feel what it's like to have you in there and Sally is going to do it too, so yes, I think I am ok with it," she said, again with a bit of hesitation in her voice to convince Sally.

I knelt down, my rigid cock, the dark purple head covered in precum, pointing at Sue's pussy. I glanced at Sally who was almost salivating at the scene and trying desperately to hold her camera steady with her shaking hands.

I moved forwards a little more until the head was touching Sue's wet pussy lips and gently ran it up and down her slit, getting it even wetter. I heard Sally take a deep breath and then a quiet, unintentional, 'Ohh' escape her lips as the camera shutter clicked.

Unseen by Sally, Sue winked at me again, I could see she was loving every minute of being such an exhibitionist.

I found her entrance and pushed forward, the head partially disappearing into my sister.

"Ahhh, stop there a moment," Sue said, playacting again, "it's stretching me a bit."

I noticed Sally had put one of her hands between her legs as she watched enthralled.

"Ok now, a bit more," Sue said, after a few moments.

I pushed forwards more so that the head and about an inch of my cock, went into her. Sue groaned.

"Ohhh my God, you're actually in her," Sally said, hoarsely, followed by a click.

I pushed more and slid almost all my cock into Sue. More sound effects from Sue.

"Ohhh fuck, fuck, I've never seen anything like this," Sally gasped, surprising both me and Sue with her use of the words.

"One last movement by me, and by Sue's hips, resulted in our pubic hair meeting; I was fully inside her now.

Sally was openly rubbing her clit with one hand, her gaze focussed on where Sue and I were joined.

"Amazing, Jesus, so erotic being here with you two," Sally said, her words slightly broken up by the rapid movement of her hand rubbing herself having moved a little closer to us. "I can see you are right in there too. Wow."

Sue and I were enjoying ourselves, but trying not to let Sally see how much. I moved backwards sliding my cock out, then pressed it back in, slowly fucking my sister, so Sally could see.

"Oh, Ben that feels so good, but don't squirt in me, I don't want to get pregnant," Sue added for authenticity, although we both knew she was on the 'pill'.

"You mean you are not protected?" Sally said, almost shocked, "I thought you might be on the 'pill' like me."

We didn't answer but made some genuine moaning noises, as were getting a lot of pleasure from our movements. I felt I was starting to get the feeling that I get a few minutes before I come, so I flashed Sue a look.

"You'd better not finish Ben," Sue said, "you need to do this to Sally, remember.

That gave me the excuse to slow down, and slowly slide my cock out of Sue's dripping channel.

"Shall we change places Sally," Sue said next.

"I think we should" Sally said, without any hesitation, she was so into it.

I was surprised that she didn't argue in any way, but I think she was so turned on that she had lost all inhibitions.

The two girls changed places and Sue took charge of the camera.

I could see Sally's pussy was as wet as Sue's had been, and her outer lips looked even further open when she placed her legs on the arms in the same position.

I repeated what I had done with Sue, sliding my cock-head up and down her wet slit, parting her lips as I went. Unlike Sue, Sally had partially closed her eyes, just revelling in the feelings I was giving her.

Without asking this time, I pushed my cock head past her entrance. Finding she wasn't as tight as Sue, I carried on sliding one inch then two and then more, straight into her. She just opened her mouth and exhaled in a big breath as I finally bottomed out, our pubic bones pressed together. I had heard the camera several times, but Sally took no notice.

"Ohhh yes," Sally said, when she felt me all the way in. "Now move in and out."

I did as she asked and was soon fucking Sally at a good pace, trying to curb my natural instinct to come as quickly as possible.

I saw Sue reach over and tease one of Sally's nipples, which caused a louder groan to come from Sally. She was now pushing her hips to meet me on each stroke and our mixed juices were making a loud squelching noise every time I pushed into her.

Sue looked at me and gave me the tiniest of nods and mouthed the word 'come' at me. She wanted me to come inside Sally.

I wasn't sure if I should just do that, Sue often takes things to the limit, but I was reluctant to just come inside Sally, although I knew I was ready to spew my load very soon.

Ignoring Sue's request, I increased my pace fucking Sally.

"Sally, I need to pull out, I am very close," I said, seeing Sue give me a dirty look.

"No, No," Sally almost shouted, "I'm nearly there, its ok, in me, in me," she said, and wrapped her legs around my bottom to prevent me pulling out.

Sue grinned; she had got her way anyway.

I could feel Sally's vagina start to feel a bit tighter, then her stomach muscles seemed to contract and relax like a wave. She humped into me harder, and I in turn reciprocated, pushing as much of my cock as I could into her warm and wet channel.

"Mmmm, yes...nearly...nearly," she gasped out loud.

Sally gripped her own thighs with her hands, holding them in place around me.

We had both forgotten about Sue, we were only interested in the primal urge to fuck at that moment.

I was right there already, and I felt the first load of cum being pressure fed up my cock to splash deep inside her. She must have felt it, because almost instantly her internal muscles clenched and squeezed my cock, as the first wave of her climax rippled through her.

She was very loud, and even through my own orgasm, the thought passed through my head that I hoped the neighbours weren't about.

Several spurts later and holding myself deep inside Sally, I felt her small aftershocks keep hitting her, she was certainly enjoying a prolonged orgasm.

I looked up, and just out of Sally's sight, Sue had a big grin on her flushed face and was still holding the camera, although I had no idea what photos she might have taken.

"Oh God, oh fuck," Sally gasped, her breathing rapid and laboured.

Sue was grinning from ear to ear now having seen me come inside Sally and watched as she reached her climax.

Sally opened her eyes and started to focus, coming down from her high and beginning to realise where she was and what we had just done in front of Sue.

I was still fully inside her, feeling the final tiny involuntary contractions her vagina was still making. She let her legs drop back onto the arms of the chair, and I took the cue to start pulling out of her.

There was a moment of suction when I felt her body didn't want to let go of me, and then my cock come out with a sucking noise, followed by a large dribble of my cum.

'Click', 'Click.'

Sue was brazenly taking photos of Sally's open pussy lips with my cum coming out, thick white liquid, against her pink puffy lips.

"I think we probably have enough photos now," Sally said, a bit forcefully.

"I was just finishing off the roll of film," Sue said back, without the grin on her face now, as she faced Sally.

I moved out of the way so that Sally could get up, and as she did so, another load of our mixed juices ran out of her pussy and down her leg.

"Here," Sue said, reaching over for her handbag and proffering a few tissues to Sally.

"Oh thanks, wow, I didn't expect all this to happen when I came round her today," Sally said, with a slightly embarrassed giggle as she cleaned herself up.

"I don't think any of us did," I said, looking at my watch and then starting to get dressed, aware of how much time had passed.

"I think we should get more 'presentable', one of our parents could be home anytime," Sue said, having seen what I did.

We all got dressed, in silence, the events of the afternoon running through our heads.

I was confident now, that Sue had taken many sufficiently 'incriminating; photos of Sally, that we wouldn't need to worry about her saying anything of our past or present activities to anyone. It seemed Sue had once again manipulated the events of the afternoon to our advantage.

As Sally got dressed, I slipped the roll of film out of the camera and added it to the first one that had run out earlier. Sue saw me do it and smiled.

Once we were all decently dressed again, there was a sort of embarrassed silence, with no one quite knowing what to say.

"Emmm, you won't show those photos to anyone will you," Sally asked.

"No, of course not, they are our secret. When Ben gets the privacy to develop and print them, we could all get together again and take a look, what do you think?" Sue asked.

Sally visibly brightened, "Oh yes, I think that might be fun." she said.

"I hope you learnt something about your camera anyway," I said, smiling.

"I did, thank you," she said, "and I have to say it was very enjoyable," she added, with a silly grin.