The Garden Shed Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You could be on the cover of any of those Health Magazines with a figure like that," Sue said, an excitement in her eyes that I knew only too well.

"I don't know about that," Mom said, "but I am surprised you even know what might be on the cover of those," she added, looking sternly at Sue.

"Well, as you said, I am an adult now and I have eyes," she replied, a cheeky grin on her face.

"Yes, of course you are, I suppose I did say that earlier, didn't I?" she said, smiling and losing the stern look immediately.

"If you enjoyed doing this, perhaps we should all go on a holiday to a nudist resort," Sue blurted out, unexpectedly.

There was a charged silence in the room for a short while, no one wanting to speak first.

"I assume that was a joke," Mom said, at last.

"I think we are a bit too old for that," Dad added, laughing quietly, and defusing the situation.

"Sorry, it just came out," Sue said, a little apologetically.

"I can't imagine Ben doing that anyway, he's not even keen to be seen in just his underwear," Mom grinned.

"Leave him alone," Dad said, "you're embarrassing the poor lad."

The conversation was getting a bit personal now and I didn't like being the object of it. If she had any idea of what Sue, Sally and I had been doing, she might have different thoughts about my willingness, I mused to myself.

"Hmmm, well I think we got a little off track there, but now you know that your Dad and I were young once, and not averse to a bit of 'fun'," she said, giving Dad another look that had some hidden meaning we could only guess at.

"I can see," Sue said, "thank you for showing us, I think I will be thinking of you in a different light from now on."

Mom collected up the photos a bit self-consciously and carefully put them back into the box, a bit wistfully too I thought.

"You ok now Ben," Mom said, "I mean, sorry if I embarrassed you."

"No, it's fine, I was a bit surprised, but thank you for letting us into your 'secret'," I said, "it was quite emmmm... exciting, no sorry, I meant 'enlightening'," I corrected quickly.

God, I don't know why I said that.

Mom couldn't help but raise an eyebrow, but she let it drop.

She took her box of photos and went upstairs to put them wherever she had been hiding them all this time, and when she returned, we didn't mention them again, but sat and watched some programmes on TV. I don't remember what we watched as my mind was distracted with the remembered images of our naked mom and wondering why it had given me an erection.

Early on, Sue went up to her room to do whatever she does in there and then earlier than usual Mom and Dad said goodnight and went to bed early. I thought that the looks they were giving each other meant more than they were just tired.

******************************************************************************

I had some very weird, half- remembered, dreams that night, something about me riding pillion behind Mom, naked on her motorbike, and putting my arms round her to hold on but putting them onto her breasts as we sped along. Yes, I know, I did say it was weird, but there was other stuff that perhaps thankfully I didn't remember when I woke up, except that I had to relieve a rock-solid erection before I could get up.

Being Monday morning, everyone was busy getting breakfast and hurrying to get to work on time, and I had college, so there was little conversation and certainly no mention of last evening's revelations.

It was an average day, and I was glad to get home in the late afternoon.

Being the first home and knowing no one would be back for nearly an hour, I had this urge to see those last photos again, but also to be able to study them in my own time. I went straight to my room and having changed into my usual jogging bottoms and loose T shirt, I am ashamed to say that I gave in, and almost like an intruder, crept guiltily along the landing to their room.

Although no one was home, I trod quietly almost afraid to make a noise, and then carefully opened the door to our parent's bedroom, leaving it ajar so I could hear if anyone came home, and looked around.

I had been in there before of course for various reasons when one of them were present, but never on my own in the empty house. I wondered if just by entering, somehow Mom would know I had been in there, so I was barefoot and careful not to disturb anything. I had almost changed my mind and was turning round to leave, when I caught sight of the box she had the photos in, on top of the wardrobe, hiding in plain view and easily reachable.

I knew I shouldn't be doing this, so the adrenaline had kicked in ready to run if I heard anyone. I could feel my heart beating faster, and my hands a little shaky as I got closer and looked at the box. Now I am not totally stupid, so I looked at it carefully to see how it was positioned so that I could replace it exactly as I found it, and then gingerly reached up and lifted it down.

I wondered whether to take it to my own room, or stay there and look through it, but decided that it was best to stay there so that I could replace it quickly if I needed to and could then get quickly back to my room.

I sat on the bed, careful not to ruck it up, and opened the lid, noticing that the contents didn't seem to be placed in any particular way but seeing that the earlier ones she had shown us were on top. I removed all of those, wanting to quickly get to the ones where she was naked.

Just a minute I thought... there are more than I remember seeing. In fact, there were another eight as well as the ones she had shown us, and at the bottom, a small, yellowed envelope. When I carefully opened it, I couldn't believe my luck. Inside were a load of the old style, oblong negatives, I assumed must be for the photos.

I started to look at the photos she hadn't shown us and now I could see why. Obviously, the amateur photoshoot had gone on longer and become more daring with each shot. My heart was beating even more rapidly and my cock stirring as I looked at them one by one.

On the first one, still naked, she had raised one foot onto the seat of the motorbike displaying her pussy provocatively in a way that showed clearly her slit open a little. With trembling hands and keeping them in order, I looked at each one in turn as they got increasingly explicit. Dad had got closer each time, but seemingly focussing his attention on the dark triangle of her sex. The last but one was of her sitting sideways on the seat of the motorbike, a close up of her pussy, her fingers opening her labia and her erect clitoris plainly on view. I ran my tongue over my now dry lips.

I turned over the last one that for some reason was face down, and I could hardly believe my eyes. There, in clear view was the same shot, but with an erect cock, the head appearing to just touch her opening, taken looking down between them.

Wow, I could hardly believe that my normally prudish and staid mom, and usually quiet and unassuming Dad, had posed like this even though they were a lot younger then. However, the photo evidence was there in front of me.

My cock was straining in my trousers now, as I scrutinised each photo again closely, I lowered my waistband and extracted my cock, slowly wanking it as I looked at each one with my imagination running wild. I was sure they would have had sex, probably on their picnic rug in the open air once they had finished with the camera, even though I knew they weren't married at the time. I guessed Dad must have developed these himself at his friend's house unless he had let his friend see them, but was that likely?

I was so engrossed with looking and thinking, that I didn't hear the footsteps, or the door slowly opening wider.

"What on earth are you doing....no don't answer that, I can see what you're doing," I heard my sister's voice say.

My heart missed a beat as I was startled out of my reverie, but at the same time relieved that it was only my sister, and not my mom, as I hadn't heard anyone enter the house.

I didn't know what to do at first, as she had caught me, just like in my shed, with my cock in hand, looking at photos, except this time they weren't of any anonymous model in a magazine, but of our mom and dad.

"I errr, was just...curious," I stuttered, red faced with embarrassment.

"Mom will have a fit if she finds you in here," Sue started, moving further into the room, "what have you got there anyway?"

"Please don't think I'm weird, but I just wanted a closer look at the photos Mom showed us last night."

"I knew you were having lewd thoughts when she showed us those, but I didn't think you needed a 'closer look'," she said smirking, "but they are very tame aren't they, not like ours," she giggled then at our shared secret.

"The ones she showed us were," I said, knowingly.

"What do you mean... are there more? Is that what you're saying?" she asked, getting closer.

She came and sat next to me on the bed, and I handed her the eight photos still in the order I found them.

I watched her face as she looked at each of them in turn, her eyes getting wider by the second.

She eventually came to the last two.

"Ohhhh," she said, her face a little flushed and her mouth open at the penultimate one.

I waited in anticipation for her to see the last one.

"OHHHH FUCK," she exclaimed, uncharacteristically, "is that... it ... fuck, it is, isn't it? It's Dad's cock."

She was staring at it in disbelief.

"Well unless there was three of them on the motorbike, I think that's a fair guess," I said, smugly.

"Well...that's ....really hot, isn't it?" she finally said, "I know we have heard them, but I never thought I'd see...so that's why Dad looked worried last night, he thought she was going to show all of them to us -- as if she would. Goodness, what a turn up."

"I think these are the negatives too," I said, holding the small envelope.

I could see they had affected her, as she was still staring at the last one and moving her bare thighs together under her short skirt.

"What did you just say," she said, suddenly, looking at me.

"I said, I think these are the negatives too."

Sue was always quick off the mark, "So, you could print some of these and make them bigger and sharper than the ones in here?"

It had already occurred to me, but I had more or less dismissed the idea as being too dangerous; what if she missed them, what if she realised the box had been disturbed, what if she hid the box and I couldn't get them back in. The 'what ifs' had won, but now Sue was on the case.

"You accused me of 'lewd thoughts' but seeing these has made you randy too, hasn't it?" I asked, grinning.

"It has a bit," she admitted, "and I can see by your cock that you are too."

I had been holding my cock throughout while I watched Sue looking at the photos and it hadn't diminished in size.

"I can't deny it," I said, "but we should get this box back where I found it in case one of them comes home early," I said, getting nervous about how long I had been in their room.

Sue bit her bottom lip...oh, dear, that was often a sign she had thought of something risky.

"Hold on, wait, you could just take the negatives out and see if you can print them better, couldn't you?"

"No, I think it's too risky," I said, apprehensive about what she was thinking.

"Wouldn't you like to see them enlarged and clearer?" she whispered, conspiratorially.

"We can't, Mom will know somehow, she's almost got x-ray vision, you know how perceptive she is," I said, horrified but equally excited at what she was suggesting.

She put her hand out and took my cock from my hand, wanking it slowly up and down for me.

"Come on, it will be fun and sexy to see 'a bit more' if we can."

"What do you mean," I asked.

"If you do it," she started, continuing to wank my cock slowly and sensuously, her face red with excitement, "we could look at them together in your shed when you have done them. If it makes you so randy... perhaps I might act as Mom..."

"Oh no, that's a bit way out and truly weird."

"I know, it is a bit kinky, that's the fun of it."

"I'm not sure that we should be doing it at all," I said.

"What, after all that we've done so far," she laughed, "and, like all the other photos we took, no one will know," she coaxed.

I suppose she had a point, and although it seemed a step too far, I reasoned that it was just a fantasy sort of thing and what harm could it do?

"If you agree, I will make you come, now, here in their room," she whispered, throatily, "but you'll have to decide quickly, we don't have much time," she added, persuasively.

"It's too risky, we will make a mess, and Mom will know, even by just by a different smell," I said, very tempted but seriously doubting the sanity of what she was suggesting.

"Didn't you notice the strong lavender smell in here, they have one of those room freshener block things, it'll mask anything," she said, her eyes bright now with anticipation.

"Anyway, I will catch it all," she said, running her tongue over her lips invitingly.

"Seriously? How?"

"Trust me. Stand here in front of me."

Sue, still stroking my cock, was weakening my resistance.

"How would we even do this?" I said, standing up, my trousers and underwear still around my thighs.

"Like this," she said, engulfing the head of my cock into her mouth.

"Ohhh, God Sue, I don't think 'quickly' is going to be a problem," I gasped.

She swirled her tongue around my already sensitive glans, tickling underneath it with the tip. She probed the hole in the centre and by pulling my foreskin right back moved the flat of her tongue all around the underside.

With one hand she held my cock at the base and the other she slipped under my balls, massaging them gently and pulling them towards her, as she sucked on my shaft.

She moved her head backwards and forwards, her lips forming an elastic circle that moved up and down my cock. Gradually, deeper, and deeper, she took as much of my cock into her mouth as she could, which was about half its length. She had never been able to get much further.

My initial trepidation of doing something like this in Mom and Dad's room was quickly dissipating as the sensations became more overwhelming.

Reaching out, I lifted the front of her short skirt and roughly pushed my hand down the front of her panties into the trimmed pubic hair covering her mound, feeling her legs open to give me access. Quickly finding her erect clit nestling at the top of her very damp labia, I began to circle it with my middle finger, eliciting muffled moans from Sue who still had part of my cock filling her mouth.

She increased the pressure of her tongue as she moved it along my cock and began slightly twisting her hand in time to the bobbing of her head.

"Ohhh shit... ohhh," I moaned, reciprocating by sliding my finger more forcefully against her hard little nub.

"Mmmmmm," was all I heard in response.

My legs started to tremble when she upped the ante by using her hand to not only twist slightly, but to effectively wank me into her mouth.

I felt the change deep down.

"Sue, fuck, I'm gonna come," I said, much louder than I meant to.

"Mmmmmuhmuh," she mumbled, loudly too, looking up at me with a sort of 'yes' in her eyes.

I moved my finger on her clit a bit faster as I felt my cum gushing up my cock and entering Sue's mouth that was glued around it. I felt her swallow, once, twice, and a third time, as I continued to jet ropes of my sperm in there.

As the last strong pulses shot up my cock, I felt Sue's legs slam shut on my hand and muffled cries escape from her full mouth.

As soon as Sue felt my ejaculations diminish and then end, she slowly released my cock from her mouth, making sure nothing was left to drip out. I could see that the muscles in her legs were trembling like mine when she relaxed them allowing me to remove my hand from her panties.

While Sue continued to swallow any remaining cum, I quickly pulled my clothes back up to make sure no inadvertent drips escaped onto the carpet.

"Christ Sue, that was just amazing," I said, "look I am still wobbly."

"Wow, me too, that happened very quickly. Sometimes 'weird' is very sexy, isn't it?" she grinned, still breathing fast.

"After that, I can hardly disagree, can I?" I said, joining her in a grin. "We had better get out of here though, they will be home soon, I have to put the box back exactly as I found it."

"Don't forget to take the negatives out first," she reminded me of our agreement.

"Well...."

"No, you agreed," she jumped in sternly.

"Yes, its ok, I was just going to say, how about I only take these last eight and leave the others just in case she looks, it won't be noticed if there are still some in the envelope."

She only thought about it for a few seconds, "Hmmm, ok, you have a point, just take the sexier last ones then, I want to see if you can make them clearer."

I carefully took the last eight out leaving all the rest in the envelope just as they were. I re-positioned all the small prints how I remembered they had been in there and put the box back exactly as I had found it, on the wardrobe.

"Smooth the bed Sue and look round to see if anything looks out of place." I said, my nervousness starting to return.

"No, it all looks ok, lets hope that lavender smell is as strong as we think," she said, a small grin on her face.

We left the bedroom, and I closed the door, breathing a sigh of relief that we seemed to have got away with it.

While Sue went off to her room, I headed up to my darkroom in the loft to hide the negatives until I had the time and opportunity to try to print them.

Later that evening when were alone in the kitchen together doing our usual job of clearing up after dinner, Sue looked round to see all was clear.

"I don't think they noticed anything," Sue whispered.

"No, they are acting normal," I whispered back.

To avoid being overheard by our parents in the next room, we usually spoke almost into each other's ears, so low that we had difficulty hearing each other sometimes.

"When are you going to do them?" she asked.

"I don't know yet, probably when they are not here so I don't get asked what I am doing in my darkroom," I answered.

"That was sexy wasn't it, what we did in their bedroom?" she said, even quieter.

"Oh yea, definitely, but it was a bit risky though, we can't let them get suspicious."

"Don't you think it adds something to it?"

"Like this you mean," I said, moving slightly behind her and running my nearest hand up under her short skirt, directly between her open legs, onto the thin material of her panties.

"Ben, I've told you before, one of them could come in at any moment with no warning," she hissed.

I knew that the way I was standing, all anyone would see if they came in was my back, as my body was hiding what I was doing, but Sue didn't realise that.

"I know, and I've told you before that I thought you liked the danger?" I said into her ear, quickly manoeuvring my fingers under the gusset of her panties and burying one of them straight up between her pussy lips.

"God, you're mad," she said, and as her gloved hands were still in the water, she shuffled her bottom to try to dislodge me.

I managed to slide one finger up inside her and wiggled it about. I wasn't mad enough to think I could do much more, but it was sexy to mess her about just a little. However, after a couple of minutes that had her squirming, I didn't want to push my luck and reluctantly withdrew my hand.

"Look," she said, "I like it, but we don't want to get caught, do we?"

"Of course not, but you always look so sexy standing there, it's difficult to resist."

"Hmmmm," she said, with a slight smile, but I knew she liked compliments too and she wasn't annoyed with me.