The Garden Shed Ch. 14

Story Info
Some unexpected photos and revelations, get us excited.
12.7k words
4.83
24.8k
57

Part 14 of the 14 part series

Updated 09/15/2023
Created 10/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasperspen
jasperspen
1,934 Followers

© jasperspen

All persons engaged in sexual activity in this story, are over 18 years of age.

This story took place in the mid to late 1970s in the United Kingdom when the 'World Wide Web' or Internet as it is known today, was barely an infant and not available to private individuals. As for mobile phones, they were only at an experimental stage. This meant that knowledge of sex was gleaned mostly by chats with 'experienced' friends or looking at adult magazines aka Playboy, Penthouse, Hustler and so on.

Boys and girls were nowhere near as mature or knowledgeable about sex at age 18 compared to many of today's 14 or 15-year-olds, thanks mainly to the multitude of internet 'information' that can now be accessed by anyone that can type 'sex' into a search engine.

All of this is to set the scene for you, to make you aware that in the 1970s, unlike the present, many people at age 18 were considerably naïve when it came to real sexual encounters.

Obviously, if you have read the previous chapters, you will be more in tune with the characters.

*******************************************************************

"Did you both have a relaxing time while me and your dad were over at your gran's house," Mom asked, as we ate our Sunday evening meal together.

"Yes, it was a nice relaxing afternoon," Sue replied.

"I saw that Sally had come over, I'm glad you are friends with her," Mom said, looking at Sue, "she is such a pleasant girl and always so well dressed. Are you going to see more of each other?"

For a change, it was my turn to smirk at Sue. She knew instantly what I was thinking that there wasn't much of Sally we hadn't seen -- and photographed.

"Ummm, maybe," Sue said, trying not to choke on her food.

Mom gave her a stern look, "If you didn't speak with your mouth full, you probably wouldn't choke," she said. "I think Sally might be a good influence on you, she seems very 'proper'," Mom continued, "it might curb some of your more 'tomboy-like' activities."

Sue didn't say anymore, probably because she couldn't, but just continued to eat.

I don't know how I kept a straight face, but I'm glad I did.

"And what about you Ben, what did you do this afternoon?" Mom asked, next.

"Aww, I just went round to my mate Tony's house to sort out a couple of problems on his motorbike," I lied, convincingly.

"You like motorbikes then?"

"Well, I like messing with them and the technical aspects, not sure about riding one," I said.

Mom paused as if deciding whether to say more, then, "I used to ride a motorbike you know," she said, matter-of-factly.

Sue stopped eating, her fork halfway to her mouth.

"Really Mom? You never mentioned it before."

"Oh yes," Dad said, unusually joining in, "your mom was quite a biker-girl in her day, she was the one with the transport that took us out and about, me riding pillion."

Sue and I looked at each other open mouthed, it was the last thing we might have imagined.

"Don't look so surprised," Mom said, a faint blush on her cheeks, "I was young once you know."

"Yes, but you riding a motorbike," Sue said, "I never would have guessed."

"I think I have some photographs somewhere, if you would like to see them," she offered, on the spur of the moment.

"Emmm, yea, we would love to see them," I said, as surprised as Sue at this admission. Perhaps there was more to our mom than we thought.

"Hmm, that reminds me Ben, I did ask you some time ago if you could take a few photos of me, like the ones you did of Sue," she said.

It was my turn to choke on my food, it was turning into a weird meal.

"Like th...those of Sue?" I stuttered, taking a drink of water to clear my throat.

I noticed Sue's face had gone a sickly white, surely Mom hadn't found the hidden photos I had taken of Sue and me. No, she couldn't have otherwise she wouldn't be so calm if she had, and wouldn't be asking me to take similar photos surely?

"Yes, when you first had the camera, you took some photos of your sister outside, to practice, remember?"

"Oh, those photos," I said, without thinking.

Mom gave me an inquisitive look, "What did you think I meant?"

"Nothing, I mean, I had forgotten that you'd asked, and they were the first ones, so not very good," I bluffed, trying hard not to blush.

"Well, you've had lots of practice now, so perhaps you could think about it?"

"Yes, of course, we'll work something out," I said, careful not to look at Sue, and feeling my rapid heartbeat slowing down again.

"Good," she said.

It seemed the subject was being dropped and we continued to eat our dinner.

I hadn't really taken much notice before, but as I surreptitiously looked at Mom, I could see that she was an older version of Sue. True, she wasn't as slim as Sue, but she still had a good figure, and I was trying to imagine her around Sue's age, astride a motorbike, but the picture wouldn't come.

"Penny for them Ben,"

"What?" I said, not realising Mom had noticed I was gazing into space.

"You seemed miles away, in your own world, I wondered what you were thinking about?" Mom said.

"Oh, sorry, ummm...I was just trying to picture you on a motorbike," I said, truthfully.

"I'm beginning to wish I hadn't told you now, but I will dig out those photos later and you'll see."

"Ok, that'll be...interesting." I said, and got on with finishing my dinner.

The rest of the meal went much like any other; a few comments about various things, but nothing significant or worthy of remembering.

******************************************

Later, as usual, Sue and I were washing-up the dinner things in the kitchen.

"Whew, that was a bit awkward," I whispered in Sue's ear, having looked over at the door to check no one was close by.

"It was a bit scary, I thought she knew something, all that talk about Sally and then about photographs."

"Just imagine though if she did want some sexy photos taken," I whispered, even quieter.

"Ben, are you perving on Mom?" she said, almost inaudibly.

"No, of course not, but..."

"You are, aren't you?" Sue said, a bit louder, turning to look me in the eye.

"No, well, not really, I mean, when Dad said about her being a 'biker-girl', I couldn't help wondering."

"It wouldn't be like today you know, all short skirts and flashing their panties," she said, a little too loudly.

"Shhh," I cautioned her, "they'll hear."

"Yes, sorry," she whispered.

"I know that, but she must have done some sexy things when she and Dad were younger...you know."

"Of course," she remembered to whisper this time, "remember when we were decorating my bedroom, we heard them 'at it' in their room, didn't we? So, they still 'do it'."

"Yes, I remember what we did while we listened too," I said, with a grin.

Still with her rubber glove on, she quickly moved one hand in front of me and felt the front of the jogging trousers I had changed into after Sally had left.

"Hey," I hissed, looking quickly behind us at the door.

"I knew you were hard," she said, quietly chuckling, "thinking about taking naughty photos of Mom has made you randy hasn't it. Go on admit it?"

"I never gave it a moments thought until today, but its just a fantasy, she would never do anything like that," I said.

"Hmmm, that didn't stay just a fantasy with me though, did it big brother?" she said, grinning ear to ear.

"Yes, but this is Mom we are talking about, it's even difficult to imagine."

"Looks like you've managed it," she said, taking a firmer grip on my now much harder cock.

"Sue, stop it, see what you've done now, not only is the front of my trousers wet from your glove, but you have got me fully hard, I hope no one come in."

"You shouldn't have been having those thoughts about Mom then, should you?" she quipped, in a whisper, and let go of my cock.

I glanced at the door, and listened for any movement from the living room where I could hear the TV was on. Confident all was clear for a few moments, I slipped quickly behind Sue, put my arms around her and my hands up onto her breasts, one in each hand, then pulled her back towards me, pressing my hard cock against the groove of her pert bottom.

"You just want me to have thoughts about you, don't you?" I whispered, right down her ear, and at the same time ground my cock against her.

"Ben, you stop it, you know we nearly got caught here last time," she said, struggling noiselessly to get free.

"You liked it though, and the danger?" I said.

"You know I do, but this is madness," she said, her breathing going a little faster.

"Mmm, so nice feeling my cock against you, isn't it?"

"I know, but not now, we don't want to spoil it by being caught, and anyway, I think Mom is going to look out those old photos, she may come past at any second," Sue said.

I realised she was probably right, and it wasn't worth the risk, so reluctantly I let her go and moved back by her side to finish drying the crockery.

We concentrated on the task in hand and were quiet for a while. My cock gradually softened until it was no longer obvious, and the damp patch dried out fairly quickly in the warm kitchen.

We had almost finished the chore when Sue again checked the door.

"Would you really like to take some...what shall we say... 'risqué' photos of Mom if you had the chance?" she whispered in my ear.

Now I knew that Sue had been turning it over in her mind and it interested her, but I knew it could never happen.

"You know it could never happen," I voiced my thoughts.

"Hmm, never say never," Sue said, enigmatically.

Oh no, I thought, whatever does she have in mind now, she has led us into some weird situations, but surely, she is not even thinking about trying this.

"I think you should drop any weird ideas you have about this before it gets us into serious trouble," I said, more firmly than I do usually.

"We'll see," she said, with that determined look on her face that I knew so well.

"We'll see what?" came a familiar voice from by the door to the kitchen.

We looked quickly at each other, but Sue was quick off the mark as usual.

"Ah, Mom, I was just saying that we'll see what Dad meant by 'biker-girl' if you find those photos."

"Oh, I do wish I hadn't mentioned them now, goodness knows what you'll think of me, but I suppose you won't stop mithering me until I find them will you?"

"Probably not," Sue said, grinning at Mom.

"Well, I suppose you are adults now, and I was around your age, so you'll see that everyone can be a bit silly sometimes even your parents. So, all right, I will go and find them if it's going to shut you up, but no laughing or crude comments as some of them are...quite... 'silly'," she said, leaving quickly to go upstairs, as we noticed she had started to blush.

After she had left, Sue raised her eyebrows at me, and we exchanged intrigued looks.

"Whatever did she mean?" I said.

"I don't know but I guess we'll find out soon," Sue replied, as much in the dark as me.

We left the kitchen tidy and went into the living room to join Dad who was partly watching the TV and reading his newspaper at the same time.

"You two finished in there?" he asked, when he noticed us sit down on the sofa.

"Yes, all done," Sue replied.

"Good, thank you. Your mother was here a moment ago, but she seems to have disappeared."

"She has just gone upstairs, she said she was going to find those photos she mentioned, you know the motorbike ones," Sue told him.

"Oh, those... hmmm, yes, I thought she had got rid of them ages ago."

"Why would she have done that?" Sue asked, with a puzzled expression.

"Well..." Dad said, hesitantly, "we did a few silly things then, I didn't think she would keep them let alone show them to anyone."

Now we were both left wondering why they kept calling them 'silly' and what was so special about them, that caused Mom to be a bit embarrassed and Dad to be unusually coy. Just then, we heard Mom coming down the stairs and hoped that we would not have to wonder much longer, although personally I thought it was all going to be an anti-climax.

She came in clutching a slightly dusty, small, box.

"Let me sit between you two," she said, moving towards us on the sofa.

We made a space for her and waited to see what she was going to show us.

Dad was taking more of an interest than usual, "Are you sure you want to show them those?" he said, a worried frown on his face.

"Yes, they are both adults now, it won't hurt," she said, "it was a long time ago."

"Yes, but..."

"Oh, it's fine, let them see how daring we were then, it might make them realise we weren't always just 'mom and dad'," Mom said, quashing his objections.

"Ok then, it's up to you, of course," Dad finished.

Sue and I exchanged glances again, more intrigued than ever.

She opened the box and took a small bunch of photographs out.

"Right. These are ones of me learning to ride my motorbike when I was in my mid-teens. You couldn't have a licence until you were at least sixteen, but my grandfather had a farm then, so he used to let me ride around on his land."

The photos were only about three inches by five, black and white but slightly yellowed with age, and a tiny bit grainy, but you could still see a lot of detail.

The various photos showed Mom as a teenager, dressed in a short sleeve, shirt, of some sort, and shorts, sitting astride, riding, or just proudly standing alongside, quite a large motorbike. We were both astonished at how good she looked; it was clear who Sue took after.

"Wow, Dad wasn't kidding when he said you were a 'biker-girl', apart from the more old-fashioned motorbike they could have been taken yesterday," I said.

"Yes, true," Sue agreed.

"Those were taken by my dad I think, when I was learning, and, I didn't really know Mike, your dad, then."

"Goodness, look at those long legs," I said, without thinking.

"Trust you to find something of interest other than the motorbike, Ben," Mom said, blushing but with a grin on her face.

"I thought so too when I saw her," Dad chimed in, and chuckled.

Mom gave him a look, but it was clear she was enjoying the compliments and the memories, and surprising us with these revelations, quite a different side to her, that we had rarely seen.

"What about the others?" I asked. seeing quite a few more in the box.

"These are a few taken after I met your Dad and had got my licence."

She passed them over and sure enough they made a very handsome couple, Dad with lots of hair and dressed in very casual clothes, holding Mom around her slim waist, as they smiled at the camera.

"We used to go everywhere on that old bike. That's your dad on the back, but as it was more than 20 years ago - around 1949 or 50 I think, when I was about 19 - you'll notice we didn't wear crash helmets in those days. Thinking back, it was quite a dangerous thing to do, although there wasn't much traffic and everything was slower, but we were full of confidence, so we never thought about it," she said, her eyes going slightly glazed as she remembered.

Having scrutinised them and made a few comment back and forth, there were still a few more in the bottom of the box.

"Are those the last ones?" Sue asked.

Mom looked over at Dad, who sort of shrugged as if in answer to an unasked question.

"Yes, these are the last ones. But, before I show them to you, let me explain. Your dad was friends with someone who, a bit like you Ben, liked photography and had set himself up so he could develop and print his own films, not very common in those days. He also had a collection of quite a few different cameras, although of course not as sophisticated as yours is now. So, one sweltering day in the summer, your dad borrowed a camera for the day. We rode out to a quiet picturesque place in the country taking a small picnic lunch. I think he sort of fancied himself as a bit of a photographer, and I agreed to model for him..." she paused.

We both noticed that she had begun to blush again.

"I am beginning to think you were right Mike and this was a bad idea," she sighed.

Dad looked at her and sort of shrugged again.

"No, go on Mom," Sue said, a hint of excitement in her voice.

"Well, as I said we were a bit silly and adventurous, so... towards the end of the roll of film, when your dad asked me if I would do a few 'glamour' poses for him, the sun was shining, it was an isolated place, and I was enjoying myself so much that I just agreed."

"Glamour poses?" Sue said, unbelievingly, "you mean with no..."

"Yes, with no clothes on," Mom interrupted, her face a deep red now.

Sue and I looked at one another, our mouths wide open.

Dad looked a bit uncomfortable, "How many do you have 'like that'?" he asked, emphasising the 'like that'.

"Oh, only two," Mom said.

"Two? Oh, ok, I thought there... never mind," Dad said, with what seemed like relief.

"Can we see?" Sue stuttered.

"I wasn't sure I should, but I am only showing you these because you both seem to have become more mature during the last year - well mostly," she grinned, trying to lighten the atmosphere, "so we need to treat you more as adults. They are not 'dirty' in any way, in fact I am sort of proud of them, and we did have some fun," she glanced over again at Dad, "anyway, that's why I kept them, so you will have to make your own mind up about what you think," she finished.

Sue and I briefly exchanged looks again.

She showed us the first one, taken side on, Mom was smiling at the camera sitting astride the motorbike without a stitch of clothes on. Her hands were holding the handlebars, so that from the angle the photo was taken, her arms were covering most of her breasts.

It was my turn to blush now as I looked at the photo of my naked mom. "Ummmm...well, it's a good photo," I uttered, not knowing what to say.

"You look great Mom, just like a model in a magazine," Sue said, more positively, looking closely at the print.

"Thank you dear," Mom said, obviously pleased with the compliment, "here's another."

This one was a little more explicit. Dad had taken it from in front of the motorbike, so that although the handlebars obscured much below hip level, you could see one of her breasts and nipple clearly.

"Is this embarrassing you Ben?" she asked, looking at my red face, "you are very quiet. If either of you think I shouldn't be showing you these then we can just stop there?"

"No...err... it's just a surprise, that's all," I muttered, a bit embarrassed, but only because I was getting turned on by seeing Mom like this and my cock was misbehaving.

"It's fine Mom," Sue added, "it looks like you were enjoying the errr... 'freedom'."

"I was, I still remember how sort of 'empowering' it was to be doing something my parents would have been horrified to see. It's probably not something you two have experienced, but in those days, this wasn't the 'done thing' for unmarried couples -- or even married ones come to think about it," she giggled, uncharacteristically, and passed the last two photos over for us to see.

OH MY GOD, she was posing leaning against the motorbike, full length shots, with her long hair thrown back over her shoulders keeping it out of the way, showing both breasts and a dark triangle at the junction of her legs. In the second photo, one of her legs was lifted and resting on one of the foot-rests. You could just make out where her pubic hair parted, and her slit would be. I have to admit she had a great figure and looked stunning, so much like Sue does now.

"You... look...ummm fantastic," I managed, my eyes glued to her naked form, causing my cock to get an unwelcome full erection in my loose trousers. I was thinking I would have liked to have got hold of the negative, I am sure I could have enhanced and enlarged the detail a bit, but I knew I daren't ask.

jasperspen
jasperspen
1,934 Followers