The Garden Shed Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had nearly finished all the dishes when she returned to the earlier subject, "You know I have Wednesday afternoon off from the salon, any chance you might have the photos done by then?"

I thought for a moment, "I might be able to as I don't have any lectures after 3pm this week as one of the lecturers is sick and we are bringing work home to do, so it may be possible," I replied.

"That would be great if you could," she said, looking at me with a gleam in her eye, I'm sure it would be worth it," she added meaningfully.

"Don't get your hopes up that I can do too much with them, they are old negatives," I warned her.

"No, well, it's worth a try," she said, emptying the water from the bowl and taking off her rubber gloves. "That's me done, see you later, and don't forget, Wednesday."

"Wednesday?" a voice said, from the doorway.

"Oh, Mom," Sue exclaimed, in surprise, "I didn't know you were there."

"Just bringing my glass in," she said, "but what's happening on Wednesday?"

"Oh, nothing much, Ben said he would take a look at my hairdryer that isn't working so well," she said, quickly making it up on the spot.

"Probably full of hair," Mom said, moving into the kitchen to wash her glass. "It's good you can mend these things now Ben," she added.

"Anything for my sister," I muttered, seeing Sue smirking at me from behind Mom's back.

"That's good to hear Ben," she said, taking it all at face value.

Satisfied, Mom turned around and I followed her into the living room to watch some TV with them, while Sue went off to her room.

**********************************************

When I got home on Tuesday afternoon at about 3:30pm, I decided that with no one around, it was probably a suitable time to have a look at the negatives. I climbed up the ladder to my darkroom in the loft space and set to work. It was good having a flimsy ladder to access the loft, as it made sure neither of out parents would be likely to surprise me, and even if they were interested enough to come up to see what I was doing, I would have plenty of warning from the creaky, metallic ladder.

Of the eight I had 'borrowed' I decided to leave the more explicit ones until last, gradually going from the more tame ones and working up to it. I know that sounds a bit daft, but it was similar to saving the chocolate with the best centre in the box until last...well that's how I saw it.

Having set up my enlarger I carefully cleaned the first negative, being careful not to scratch it, then using my 'blower brush' blew and brushed any dust from it, then put it in the holder and switched on the lamp.

As I focussed the image on the white base, I could see that the original prints had been done with poorer quality equipment, because despite being old negatives, as I looked and tweaked the fine focus, a lot more detail emerged. The camera Dad had borrowed had obviously had a really decent quality lens.

I didn't think I would be able to enlarge them much, but as I gradually slid the enlarger up its tube making the image bigger, to my astonishment I saw that the detail still remained quite good.

I printed off the first one as large as I could get it without losing the detail, and then slowly but carefully continued with all the others.

As I looked at them, I was in a world where I was almost the one taking the photographs, so much so that my cock had steadily become hard just imagining what it would have been like to have been there and for whatever followed the impromptu photo shoot.

I looked at my watch and realised I had been so engrossed that it was almost time for one or other of my parents to come home. Quickly, I gathered up the prints, and hid them under the roof insulation alongside all the others that had been taken of Sue, Sally, and me. I put the negatives there too while waiting for an opportunity to replace them in Mom's box, where I had taken them from. I also realised that the photographs were becoming quite a collection and I began to think I should destroy most of them in case they were discovered.

I thought about it as I rushed down the ladder and went out to my shed, staying there until I heard the door of the house close, meaning someone was home, and then walked back nonchalantly into the kitchen and headed towards the stairs...

"Ahh, there you are," Mom said, "I've been shouting up into your darkroom for you as I could see the ladder out. I was just about to try climbing up there to see if you were ok."

"Oh, hello, yes, I was up there earlier," I said, trying to act naturally, but the images of her naked body filtering into my brain.

"Only you weren't here." she stated, taking her coat off and hanging it up.

"Err no, I was just in my shed putting a couple of tools back that I'd been using up there." I said, as innocently as I could.

"Are you ok?" she said, her head on one side, "only you are looking at me a bit strangely."

"Yes, I'm fine, emmm...just thought you looked...nice," I stuttered.

"Hmm," she hummed, giving me a funny look, "well I'd better start on dinner, your father and sister will be home soon and no doubt you're hungry. Perhaps you could put that ladder back up before you do anything else."

"Yes, sure," I said, glad to have an excuse to disappear up the stairs.

Whew I thought, that was a bit awkward, a good reminder to me to be more careful.

*******************************

That evening as Sue and I were doing the usual washing of the dinner things in the kitchen, I made sure the coast was clear, "I've done them," I said, very quietly in her ear.

"You have? What did they turn out like?

"You'll have to wait and see," I said, teasingly.

"No, come on tell me," she whispered, urgently, "can you...see...much?"

"You'll be surprised," I hinted.

"You're not going to tell me, are you?" she asked, slight annoyance showing in the way she said it.

"No," I grinned, "you'll have to wait until tomorrow afternoon when you have your half day off. I will be home about 3:15pm or so, I'll show you then."

"Hmmmpp," she said, in frustration and then went silent on me while she finished washing the crockery.

I was tempted to just tell her how they had turned out, but it wasn't often I had the upper hand with Sue, so I kept quiet until eventually she finished, took off her apron and rubber gloves and went off to her room, no wiser.

********************************************

When I got home from college the following afternoon, Sue was already waiting impatiently in the living room for me.

"Are you going to show me the photos now?" she asked.

"Whoa, just a minute, let me get through the door first."

She grinned, "Yes, sorry, I am just interested to see if you got them a bit clearer."

"You'll see in a minute if you can wait that long," I said, "how about you go down to my shed and put the heater on ready...oh and take your hairdryer too."

"My hairdryer?"

"Duh, don't you remember, you told Mom I was going to look at it for you so if anyone asks why we are both in the shed..."

"Oh yes, I forgot, I'll get it and see you there, don't be long."

After using the bathroom and changing into my usual more comfortable jogging bottoms and loose T shirt, I collected the photographs and negatives from my darkroom in the loft making sure to put the ladder away this time. Checking that that no one was about, I quietly tiptoed into our parent's bedroom and taking great care, replaced the negatives where I had found them and once again made sure that I put the box back exactly as it had been. I felt relieved that they were back in the box and went to find Sue in my shed.

When I went in, Sue was sitting in the old armchair I kept there.

"What took you so long," she said, impatiently.

"Wow, you are keen aren't you, and you accused me of perving? I had to make sure I put the negatives back before they were missed, so that's what took the time."

"Oh, yes, ok, I get that," she said, mollified, "but you've got the photos?"

"Yes," I said, waving them at her.

"Let's see then," back to impatient!

"How about I sit on the armchair, and you sit on my lap, so we can see them together," I suggested.

It only took her a second or two to think before she stood up, giving me the space to sit in her place. She quickly plonked herself in my lap, her back against my front and her legs open either side of mine. Her short skirt rode up her thighs in that position, exposing a lot of leg.

I put my arms round her with the first photo facing her so that we could both see it.

"Ohhh you've done a good job with this," she said, genuinely, "it's much clearer than the small ones, you can see much more detail."

We both looked at the photo of Mom.

"You can see her pussy lips clearly now," Sue said, staring closely at the photo. Just imagine what it must have been like, doing this in that sunny secluded place, it must have got Dad excited," she mused.

Having Sue on my lap, and feeling her firm bottom pressed against my cock was certainly exciting me, as I felt my cock growing rapidly.

I slid that photo behind the others, showing her the next one.

This was similar, but a bit closer. Obviously, the camera only had a single basic lens, so he must have just moved nearer to take it.

"Even her pubic hair is in focus, it's so sexy," Sue said, shuffling her bottom.

My cock had quickly become fully erect, and I was sure she must be able to feel it, as she was almost sitting on it.

Almost as I thought that, she said, "Ben, I can feel you're a bit excited, emmmm...shall we get a bit more 'comfortable' before we look at the rest of them?"

"I do feel a bit 'uncomfortable' at the moment," I replied, truthfully.

"Ok, I will lift up a bit, slide your joggers and underwear down and get 'comfortable' down there."

I didn't need to be told twice to get half naked with Sue, so I did as she said, positioning my now very hard cock down so it would rest comfortably between her thighs when she sat down again.

What I didn't anticipate, however perhaps I should have guessed it, was Sue sliding her panties down and off before she sat back down, positioning her warm and damp pussy right on top of my cock. I could feel her short, trimmed pussy hair against the skin on the top of my cock.

"Mmmm," she purred, "that's better. Now let's see the next one."

"Sue, what if we hear someone and we are like this, we don't want to get caught?" I said nervously, even though we had done things before in my shed, it was always a risk.

"It'll be ok, I can just stand up and my skirt will fall down over my legs, you'll just have to be very quick," she chuckled.

Yes, I thought, it would be me that is going to take the risk, but the feeling of having my cock against her pussy easily outweighed the small possibility of getting caught.

"But you're right," she added, "we need to keep an ear open, just in case."

The next photo looked similar to the first couple, but again much closer; Mom's nipples were now in clear focus, hard and erect, her pussy lips even more apparent amongst the dark curls.

"Wow," I heard Sue mutter.

I swapped photos a couple of times, the view, like a zoom lens getting closer and closer.

Sue was moving her thighs against mine and moving slowly back and forth, stimulating herself on my cock and giving me the most amazing sensations at the same time.

"You hold them," I said, putting the remaining few photos into her hands, freeing mine for what I had in mind.

With her back still leaning against my chest and my arms around her, I was now free to let my hands roam onto her pert breasts and realised she was braless. I held both of them, one in each hand without any objection, as she continued to slide her now very damp pussy on my cock, albeit a little more vigorously.

Releasing them for a moment, I slid my hands up under her shirt so that I could massage and stroke the warm skin of her breasts and pull on her already hard nipples. This had her moving on me even more as she scrutinised the photo she held.

"God Ben, I know these were taken a long time ago, but they are really sexy, who'd have thought they did this sort of thing?"

I could tell she was getting worked up the way her movements had become more deliberate in an effort to stimulate herself more on my cock.

She came to the last but one photo, where Mom was holding open her labia showing her inner lips and small dark tunnel. Dad had got really close at that point, the focus good and sharp, showing her little clit, the hood clearly pulled back exposing the pink nub and something reflective, that could have been moisture, at the bottom of her slit...

"Ohh look at that," Sue gasped, barely containing herself to stay on my cock.

"Yea, it looks like she is just ready, doesn't it?" I said, having Sue grinding on me increasing my own excitement too.

"I know I am," Sue said breathing heavily, "are you?"

"You want to?"

"Yesssss, come on," she hissed, "no one is around. Let me feel you inside me before we look at the last one," she said, anticipating what she knew she would see, but not how clearly on the bigger image.

With that, she lifted her bottom up from my lap and with her free hand positioned my cock so that the head was between her pussy lips against the entrance to her vagina. Carefully she let her weight back down and being already so wet, I had the delicious sensation of feeling my cock slowly slide into her an inch at a time until she was again sitting on my lap, my cock firmly embedded in my sister's warm and tight channel. It went in so deep at this angle, that I felt the tip touch the end of her vagina and nudge the end of her cervix.

"Oh Ben, that feels so deep," she groaned, and then paused, "what if...what if," she began, "it was this pussy you were inside," she eventually got out, pushing the photo of our mom a bit closer to my face.

My cock pulsed involuntarily inside her.

She giggled quietly, "I felt that, so it turns you on does it?"

"Errrr... well it seems a little weird saying it out loud, but she was a good-looking young woman and I guess fantasising about it is probably ok," I replied, slightly shocked at where Sue might be going with this.

Now that I was snuggly encased inside her, she was only moving a little, just backwards and forwards, providing a small amount of friction for both of us, and an exquisite tightness around my cock, but the excitement also came from sharing a somewhat perverted interest in the photos we were looking at.

I returned to playing with her nipples, stretching, rubbing, and generally stimulating them, and feeling her respond again by squeezing my cock inside her.

Finally, she came to the last photo and looked closely at it.

I heard her exhale loudly, "Phew! I can hardly believe I am actually looking at a photo of Dad's cock," she whispered,

loudly. "I never expected it to be so detailed," she kept on, "is that a big drop of something on the end?"

"I think you probably know what it is."

"Oh shit, the head looks like it's about to go inside her and she's ready for it...that's...I mean, I wasn't sure how I might feel, but it is so damn sexy," she said, moving so that my cock slid further in and out of her. "Do you think they did it straight after with her lying naked across the motorbike saddle?" she mused.

"I don't know, but I know how I would feel," I said, the stimulation she was giving me making me want to start thrusting up into her.

"Oh hell, I can't take my eyes of it," she said breathlessly.

"Same question then, would you like it to be that cock that's inside you now?" I asked, hardly believing I had voiced that thought, but knew that she was probably thinking along those lines anyway.

She gave a few ragged breaths, " Right now, yes, is that really too kinky?"

"It's a photo and fantasy, so ..."

"We could pretend," she said, tentatively.

"What do you mean," I asked, a bit confused.

"Well, as we look at the photo, pretend that I'm Mom and you have your cock in her just after the last photo was taken."

"Oh, and you want to imagine that I'm Dad now and it's his cock inside you, like the photo?

"Mmmm yea... that's it."

"I dunno, that's really not something I had thought about." I said, contemplating if it was too weird for me.

"Come on, it's just a bit of fun, probably a once only, I can feel it has you very excited," she cajoled, letting more of my cock slide out of her before pressing back down as far as she could.

"Well, I guess it's ok," I capitulated, "but I don't want to call you Mom and stuff, just in my imagination, ok?"

"Sure, just look with me at the photo and lets see how it goes," she said.

We started to move more seriously and in synchronism, she lifting up and down and me thrusting in and out. I admit it felt really good as we both looked at the last photo and I imagined where my cock might be instead of inside Sue.

We were both breathing more heavily with the exertion, and I wondered where Sue's imagination had taken her.

I guess she must have been wondering the same, "Are you imagining your cock deep inside her, all that damp pubic hair and her wide-open pussy filled with your cock?" she asked.

I knew that she wanted the details, and it would turn her on even more.

"Yes, just like we said. Are you...?"

"Fuck yea, that big head hitting me deep inside, thick and heavy, like I am feeling now."

Now she was using words like 'fuck', I knew she was very turned-on and getting close, she only ever used them then.

The chain of thoughts, feeling her close to coming, the friction, the sensations, her breasts in my hands.... I was as close as I felt she was. I hoped no one was going to disturb us, because it's doubtful if either of us could stop now.

My cock was slipping ever more easily in and out of her as her juices ran down my cock and onto my pubic hair. Each time she jammed down it seemed to pump a little more out of her; she was really so wet now.

I felt the usual tingling begin deep down and desire to pump harder just as I heard Sue start to groan, too loudly I thought for where we were.

"Sue, not so much noise," I whispered urgently, "I'm very close, are you?"

"Sorry. Ohhh, fuck yes, try and come with me," she gasped, "tell me what your imagining, please," her bottom moving up and down at an even faster rate.

I knew what she wanted...

"I can see my cock going in and out of Mom through her black pubic hair as she is in the photo, lying sprawled across the leather saddle of the motorbike, she's holding onto my hips and pulling me to her she wants me as deep as possible."

"Yes, yes,"

"And you. Quickly I am nearly there," I whispered hoarsely.

"Letting Dad fuck me deep and hard on that saddle, feeling his balls hitting my dark curls each time as he plunges into me to the limit, until I feel totally stretched and full each time. Oh god, fuck, I'm coming."

That did it for me.

I felt her vagina spasm around my cock just as the first spurt of cum forced its way up my hard cock and splashed into her.

"Ohhhhhh, uhhhhhhhh," we both moaned together, as our simultaneous orgasms hit.

I pushed up hard and she pressed down in an involuntary response to get as much of my cock as possible into her. We continued to move, she milking my cock, groaning and moaning as quietly as she could, while pulse after pulse of creamy cum washed into and around her vagina coating the farthest place inside her.

I lifted my hips to push hard inside her and held on to her breasts squeezing the nipples hard.

"Ooooo yea, ahhhhh," she cried out, as a further spasm engulfed her.

It was pure luck that no one had arrived as neither of us had listened to detect anyone approaching my shed; we were too far gone to care.

Gradually she slowed her movements, just making quiet mewing noises, the tiny aftershocks making her twitch occasionally. She leaned back against me, exhausted and satiated. I held her to me, my hands still on her bare skin under her shirt, gently massaging under her breasts and across her taut stomach.