All Comments on 'The Garden Shed Opens its Door Ch. 08'

by Drmaxc

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
KlitomaticKlitomaticover 6 years ago
An aire of truth and

Experience ! I read this with great enjoyment, it brought back memories of a similar event in my life. Actually several. I've briefly perused the other stories in this series and already see more comparable moments. I am going to enjoy reading your works. As I said at the top, your stories have a ring of truth, as if you have been there. So tho I'm sure there is lots of dramatic license, I hope that your stories are the result of real events in your life. It would be fun to discover someone with like encounters.

DevilbobyDevilboby11 months ago

Oh! Lucky Gary, not a day goes by without some situation with one or the other of his lady friends. Lucky lucky man. It seems Heather is also a lucky lady.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDrmaxc@Drmaxc
2674 Followers
Dr. Max Cummings Born Maximilian Audacious Rollo Cummings on 29 April 1889 in what was then the British South Indies. Sent, at an early age, to boarding school in England, he moved successively from Linbury Court Prep. School to Greyfriars before matriculating, with the under...