The Garden Shed Opens its Door Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,655 Followers

"Wasn't sure of her age."

"No, difficult isn't it. Eighteen perhaps but... she was certainly well developed. Eminently fuckable - I'd have been happy to help you with her. I wonder if she's ever sucked a cock let alone..."

"Swallowed?"

"Yeah. Like to have taught he practical cock sucking. Happy to share with you."

And sharing was what they were doing. Sharing Heather's mouth - or at least she was doing the sharing as she swopped from one penis to the other. So wet, so warm, so mobile. Lovely tongue work both when inside her mouth as well as when merely - merely! - licking.

"Phew, hot down there!" Heather said, re-surfacing. She threw back the duvet revealing the two naked men and their erections. "Nice though, two hard cocks to suck. My turn."

Gary made to move down the bed but Heather stopped him. "No, no Gary, just lie still I'll come to you."

Again she clambered over him and again he got a perfect view of her open sex, pink moist and framed with fair curls. But instead of clambering right over and off him this time, she stayed with one leg either side of him and began to advance, her pudenda coming closer and closer to him.

So close that he lost focus and the warm, wet scent of an aroused woman filled his nostrils and then, as he lay on the pillow, Heather sat on his face.

It was indeed Heather's turn and Gary did his best with lips and tongue. He must have done well because she did not hurry across to her husband's face. Nor did she sit still but was rubbing herself against Gary as he nibbled and probed.

Eventually he was released back into the light and watched Heather clambering from one man's face to the other. With the bedside light still on Gary could watch the couple. Heather with her thighs clamped around Mark's face and moving slightly making her breasts sway. Down below Mark's slender penis bobbed up and down, the movement and its hardness indicating he was liking what he was doing.

Penis bobbing, breasts swaying and Heather's thighs moving. Lots of sexual motion to see. Gary lay watching the movement of Heather's breasts for a time and then sat up and reached with his lips, reached for a hard feminine nipple. The purpose of nipples is to be sucked and Gary felt a great desire to do just that. Such a pretty thing with pale pink nipples and those delightful little bumps circling the areola. A tentative lick and Heather turned and smiled and then he sucked in earnest.

Before it had been sexual activity between a man and a woman separately but now it was becoming proper three in a bed sex with all three bodies engaged at once. It was to become the more so.

Heather flopped back on the bed between the two men and reached for their penises. Such a contrast in her hands. Mark's penis so long and slender with its streamlined knob almost coming to a point, whereas Gary's knob poked above her fist all thick and bulbous. His penis so squat and solid, a really thick but stumpy thing. You could almost call Mark's penis graceful, slender and pretty - a feminine penis if there could be such a thing! Gary's bedknob, on the other hand... There was nothing feminine about that. It would have looked just right on the most solid, male looking and bearded dwarf from Tolkien's 'Lord of the Rings.' Perhaps, to continue the analogy, Gary's was dwarfish whereas Mark's was elven.

"Who's going to fuck me first?"

"After you, Gary, but don't come. Let's take it in turns. Hold your cum in!"

Gary had wondered what threesomes said in bed. He was finding out! A strange politeness.

"Come on, Gary," Heather was tugging him up by the cock, "I've been looking forward to feeling you inside me. Mmmm," she tugged his foreskin back and stroked the exposed skin of his knob, "look at this battering ram, Mark, so solid and blunt. Come on, Gary, batter me."

"She means ram at her door, Gary, not squirt your batter over her!"

Cleary threesomes made jokes in bed - a bit like Batman and Robin fighting the baddies!

Gary knelt between Heather's thighs. Definitely peculiar kneeling there, cock raised, and about to take another man's wife whilst the husbandwas watching inches away clearly both interested and happy for him to do so.

He let himself down to lie atop Heather and made ready to push. A stumpy end but presented to a slippery and well experienced vagina. It did not take too much of a shove and Gary was fucking. It was the third woman since he and his wife had split up - Zara, Zoe and now Heather. And the reality was that he was not fucking them sequentially but all together. Not at the same time, of course, not lined up on a bed three in a row with open thighs but he could, very possibly, be asked to inseminate Zoe the very next day and, you never knew, Zara might make a surprise return visit from university and, in her easy way, ask him to fuck her.

A lucky man - and Gary knew it, as he stroked away.

A shame to leave the woman before he had 'finished' but he had been told not to come. Gary pulled out and looked at the clearly waiting Mark, "Your turn."

What a thing to be able to say; how nice to be sharing a woman with another man, being able to both watch and participate in sex and to say such things. They swopped several times. One wet and well stimulated penis came out as the other went in.

"Would you like to fuck me together?"

Gary was resting, lying back, with his penis hard but wet, whilst Mark was on Heather.

"Err... aren't we?"

"No, silly, at the same time. One in my vagina, one in my bottom."

"Oh."

"Are you into anal Gary?" It was Mark.

"Not really." His ex-wife had not been interested and whilst he had thought of doing that with Zara, indeed had had fingers in her bottom, had not gone quite that far. He could not say he was 'into' anal, though he had fantasised.

"It's a bit male intimate but... it's in a female context you know."

"I've never..."

"You're too thick Gary for that but Mark's is sort of right. Good for bottoms - would you like to try? It makes me feel awfully full!"

It was clear it was what Heather and Mark wanted to do. "OK."

"I go cowgirl on you and then Mark creeps up behind me and..."

"Do you want to help with oiling Heather's bottom, Gary?"

It was a strange invitation and a strange activity. Heather presenting herself in a less than dignified manner and Mark handing him a bottle of sexual lubricant. Drops of the oil fell on Heather's anus rather like, Gary thought, the dripping of an over excited penis. It seemed he was to not so much help Mark lubricate but do the job. He was not exactly unhappy to touch Heather's dark, wrinkled entrance and rub. Gary poured more oil as he massaged the tight skin, easing it. He pushed a slippery finger in and watched it disappear into the woman. On one level he found it peculiar pushing a finger into Heather's bottom given the function of the anus but on another level it was so sexually exciting. Another entrance to her body (if properly an exit!) so close to the 'proper' entrance; another orifice for a penis, a tight and hot orifice to be eased and penetrated though rather more easily by a finger or two or Mark's penis than his own; another option in the variety of sexual experience. Would he like to attempt that after Mark? Gary doubted he would still be 'up' for that - ejaculation would have occurred in the usual place - even if he could get in.

Another finger poking in but not his own. Mark had finally joined him in the oiling. There was something rather pleasing about doing that together. Two men kneeling by a female bottom, their twin cocks erect and a finger each in the woman's bottom. Gary put down the bottle of oil and reached with his other, now free, hand and pushed a pair of fingers into Heather's vagina. As intended Mark did the same and the two of them 'finger fucked' Heather in both orifices.

"Oooh, yeah, nice! Come on Gary, lie down - I want to be double fucked now."

Gary did as he was told and, once more, Heather straddled him but not to sit on his face - her intention to sit on his cock. So nice to see her legs wide, so nice to see her sex poised over his cock and watch her descend.

"I so like your cock in me, Gary, but... I can take a second."

Mark was pouring oil down his long, tapering cock and then he advanced on his wife's bottom. From where he was Gary could not see that at all.

He could not see but he could feel movement and a pushing down of Heather against him as Mark clearly attempted entry.

"Oooh - fuck! Oh, heck, Mark slowly!"

Gary felt a sliding against his own penis. Mark was not sliding in right up against him - not in the vagina as well but in the adjacent passage - a little like two condom clad penises sliding against each other - friendly or what!

A shared sexual intercourse between three persons. Terribly sexually exciting to be part of it. Having Heather slide down his cock had been exciting enough, the thought of what was now happening plus the sliding feeling against his penis was almost too much. Gary, for his part, kept very still. He did not want to come - yet."

Gary had not felt the slightest direct touch from Mark's penis but, to his surprise, he felt his balls making contact with Mark's. How deep had Mark gone? Clearly the whole way!

"Fuck," said Heather again, "I'm so full, full of co...ck," a long drawn out exhalation on the last word."

There was no movement from any of them, just Heather talking, "You know, Gary, what I want as well is another co...ck - to suck. Give me your tongue so I can suck it like a co...ck."

And she did!

"I've got two spare hands as well, so that is another two co...cks I can deal with or, would that be terribly naughty, Gary, if I grasped two together in each hand? What'd that be, Gary? Eight men at once - how greedy - so many co...cks."

"Seven I think."

"Gary! Well, one as a spare in case anyone shoots too soon!"

It was not sexual intercourse where Gary had to do anything at all. He just lay there and let it all happen. Heather's mouth on his own sucking his tongue and Mark finally beginning to move in long careful strokes. A lovely gentle, rippling feeling against Gary's vagina embedded cock and on Mark's in-stroke his balls bouncing against Gary's. The penises did not touch one little bit but the scrota got very friendly!

Unexpectedly Gary held on. He did not deposit too quickly. He managed to hold on through Heather coming, notwithstanding just how much sucking that meant to his tongue and just how much wriggling there was from her, pinned both front and rear. It was only when Mark's movements became especially enthusiastic and the strange noises in Mark's throat indicated orgasm that Gary lost it. There was no movement on his part, the stimulation of Mark's moving erection in the adjacent passage being quite enough to promote the most intense orgasmic feeling. Just lying completely still and allowing the couple he was so intimately involved in bring him off by their movements. Movement all around him whilst his penis lay within the most delightfully warm, wet embrace. Gary came in firm spurts whilst Mark ejaculated alongside him, both lodged in close proximity inside Heather.

There was separation and then sleep.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,655 Followers
12