The Garden Shed Opens its Door Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, that's big!"

Slowly in went the extension. Slowly onwards. At first of course it was just extension but as inch upon inch of transparent mock penis went into Melanie, Gary could see, looking down at the connection, not only was the extension well buried inside Melanie, but he had pushed it enough inwards so that his own pink cock seen through the transparent sheath had reached Melanie. He could not feel it, but he could see his knob was actually inside Melanie -- fair enough, it was inside the extension which was inside Melanie, but physically his knob was within her body. Fucking Melanie? Gary rather thought so! In and then out. In then out.

"So good, Gary, I think I'm going to come."

Gary kept up the sliding of his sheath, so careful not to touch her thighs with his -- and he almost succeeded. Sitting poking Melanie with the hoe had not stimulated his penis physically though mentally it had very much done the trick and kept him hard. Now engaged in fucking (perhaps) there was real stimulation. No feeling of silky-smooth vaginal walls stroking his cock, but there was the soft and wonderful stimulation of the sheath's many internal nodules to his penis and a very pleasant sucking feeling to his knob. And he was thrusting deep into Melanie in effect -- a new experience for Gary, he of the stumpy cock.

The sound in the garden was not a lot different, but there were two people now making the sucking, fucking noises. Wonderful to see Melanie plucking at her nipples, even reaching down to her clit which meant her knuckles touched his pubic hair. Just a gentle feeling but one Gary was very aware of. It became more vigorous as the woman slipped into orgasm, her fingers so at work, he could feel them through the pliable material of the extension, a slight drumming on his penis.

Such a shame it could not be him stroking Melanie's clit or him playing with her breasts. So very much a no touching rule, yet he was fucking her, his transparent extension going in and out at quite a lick. And it was doing the necessary for Melanie. Gary could see the imminent and then actual orgasm on Melanie's face. He poked at her the harder, ensuring her pleasure as much as he was able. And then he pushed even harder as the clinging, rubbing, almost jelly like nodules within the sheath and the coaxing, delightful suction around his glans, became quite too much for him. After all, the stronger he pushed and pulled, the stronger those sensations were; and Gary came, inside Melanie -- admittedly well within a special sheath but nonetheless as much inside Melanie, really, as if just enveloped in the thin latex of a normal condom.

"Gary! You did not just..." But she knew from the look on his face. "You are such a bad boy. A very naughty gardener."

He was hardly the only naughty, nor naked gardener, there in the garden. Slowly he withdrew, stepping back from Melanie, his upright transparent extension as strong as ever, shining wetly in the sunshine. Had that been fucking? An interested observer -- and that would have probably been a both interested and amazed observer -- would have thought so.

Inside the extension it was completely clear -- because that was how transparent the extension was -- that Gary had ejaculated.

"I can see you have, Gary! Such a lot. But not inside me. Not really, I mean, I can see it all there inside your... extension. I suppose now - a cup of tea?"

Gary walked up the garden with Melanie, neither dressed but Gary with his rather obscene mock erection. Men carry around semen, unless they've just spent, but not as visibly. It really was all there -- on display. And some half an hour later after tea and a very nice cake, Gary walked back down the garden still with his extension. Melanie had not let him take it off, whilst she had slipped a dress on over her and made herself 'respectable'; Gary had looked anything but, yet she had insisted he stayed like that; she had watched him walk out of her garden and into the loke behind their houses like that.

12