Neighborhood Cucking

Story Info
I cuck my wife with my neighbor, she cucks her husband with.
1.8k words
4.38
15.7k
20
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/29/2023
Created 07/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I have great neighbors who moved in next door several years ago. She's stay at home housewife and he is an executive in a global marketing company. My wife and I made a few good investments that allowed us to retire early, so we're at home when not traveling or golfing or otherwise engaged in some activities either together or alone.

My wife is a gorgeous Latina in her late 50's, 5'2" tall with olive skin, 34DD breasts, a flat stomach and toned legs. Her sex drive is high with me, but she's always been shy about her sexually around other people. She loves role play and has always been turned on by scenarios where she watches me seduce other women while she is bound up and forced to watch. But, until recently, it was only a game we played in bed. I pride myself on staying reasonably fit for a Chicano male on the cusp of 60, 5'5" tall, 150 pounds, and I have a thick, 7" cock that my wife loves.

Our neighbors, I'll call them Dick and Jane, are in their late 40's. He has the physique of a person that works too much and pays little attention to his body. He's taller than me, probably 5'11", with a big gut, pale skin and is generally in poor shape. He's a good guy, but generally helpless around the house. When they moved in Jane was attractive in a plain vanilla way. She had reddish hair going to gray, a nice body, but soft looking. She is a few inches taller than me, but tall women have always been a turn on for me. It took some time to discover her physical makeup because it was hidden under unflattering clothes more suited for a nun than a 40 year old woman.

Dick travels extensively for his job, so right away my wife and I were helping Jane with the move in.

Over time my wife and Jane started, little by little, doing things together. One of those activities was working out. We converted our basement to a home gym with dumbbells, kettlebells, a treadmill, yoga mats, heavy bag, weight bench, TOTAL GYM machine, TRX system and mirrors on the walls and a high-def TV. When they first started working out together, Jane was dressed in workout clothes designed to cover her body, mostly baggy sweats, but gradually I was treated to the sight of two attractive women working out in sports bras and tight fitting yoga pants. As Jane continued, to work out with my wife, she looked better and better. I was continually horny thinking of her.

After a brief period where Jane was uncomfortable being around me while they exercised, she showed me more and more as her body confidence grew. I was in eye candy heaven. I wondered if Dick was fucking and enjoying the change in his wife? I certainly was enjoying her change. Jane even dyed her hair a beautiful shade of reddish brown with highlights that really looked good on her.

One day in particular stands out. I went into the basement while my wife was getting ready to work out. Jane was on the mat already doing crunches and she asked me if I would hold her ankles as she did sit ups. With no hesitation I kneeled, grasping her ankles and held on as she performed her sit ups. My cock tented my workout shorts as I stared at the camel toe in front of me. The outline of Jane's full tits, and mixed with the sweaty smell of her toned body nearly drove me to try and fuck her on the spot. I could tell Jane knew the effect she was having on me. I turned to look and saw my wife, spell bound staring at us. But she said nothing and stepped away so that Jane didn't see her.

Jane finished her sit ups and thanked me for the help as I awkwardly tried to stand without my cock swatting her in the face. As I looked at her, I knew, and she did too, that we were going to fuck. Just then, my wife noisily started down the stairs. Though a fire has been started between Jane and me as my wife watched, the three of us acted as if everything was normal. I went about my day as they worked out as usual.

That evening, my wife was more horny than usual. I had barely brushed my teeth when she pulled me to bed.

"Did you enjoy helping Jane workout today?"

"I can't lie, it was nice."

My wife said, "You should fuck her. I know Dick isn't." As she said this, she climbed on top of me and grabbed my hard dick and slid me into her dripping slit.

"How do you know that?" I asked.

"We were talking about our sex lives and I bragged about you. She said she wishes she was getting some. Dick takes care of her well, just not in bed. She'd never leave him, but you could fuck her to make her happy."

I flipped her on her back and restrainted her hands with my left hand as my right hand covered her mouth.

As she moaned as I fucked her and I told her, "I'm going to fuck Jane. If you're a good girl I'll let you watch." She suddenly bucked under me and exploded in one of the most intense orgasms she had experienced in a while. I released her and fucked her like a madman as she said, "Jane wants to fuck you. You want her, don't you? DON'T YOU!?!" I erupted, dumping my load of cum into the bottom of my wife's pussy.

We collapsed in a wet heap and clung to each other. My cock shrunk and slipped out her sopping cunt. As role play went, this has been a great session. After catching our breath my wife said, "When you sleep with Jane will you tell me all about it?"

"Yeah, right! I've never been with another woman since we've been together. Are you giving me permission now?"

She said, "We've always talked about it. And I like Jane. You'll drive her wild and I won't worry about you with her. And she looks good, doesn't she? Could you smell her pussy? And I could watch..."

I was amazed to be with my wife, just after having sex, getting a pass to fuck my neighbor Jane.

She continued, "I know Dick is traveling next week. I think I'll go to my sister's house and let Jane know you'll be home alone."

We talked more and ended up fucking again as my wife was telling me I could have sex with our neighbor.

The following Monday my wife was gone and I watched as Dick was picked up by a Lyft driver and taken to the airport. I was undecided on what my approach to Jane would be, so I started on a cup of coffee. Just then my phone rang.

It was Jane.

"Good morning, do you have a minute to help me out?"

"Absolutely."

"Great! I'm having trouble hanging a picture. When can you come over?"

"Let me take a quick shower and I'll be there."

After a short pause, Jane said, "Why don't you wait until after you've helped me with my...project? Then we can clean up together."

My cock was already firm and getting harder by the second.

"Do I need to bring any tools?"

"Mmmm, just one," Jane replied. "You can come in the back door, it's unlocked." Our homes had a connecting gate and my movement to her house would go unnoticed by our other neighbors.

I told Jane, "On my way."

I quickly jumped in the shower, brushed my teeth and combed my hair, and was out my back door in three minutes. I wanted to be freshened up in spite of knowing (hoping) I'd soon be in the shower with Jane.

I slipped into Jane's house and called out her name.

"In here," she called out from her bedroom.

As I stepped into the room I found Jane laying on a neatly made bed with fresh sheets pulled back. She was dressed in my wife's favorite lingerie set: black crotchless pantys, black stockings and red, open toed stilettos (my personal weakness), and a lacy, sheer black bra. From the first time we had met to now, she had made an incredible transformation from 'plain' Jane to a sexual goddess.

"I need to tell you something before you 'help' me with my project." Jane said.

I stood at the foot of her bed and waited for her to continue.

"Dick knows you're here today. He knows I've been attracted to you and wants me to be happy."

"Okay...," I replied.

"And he wants to watch...so does your wife."

Now I was surprised. My wife knew, in fact had practically arranged, my encounter with Jane. I assumed someday Dick would find out that I was sleeping, actually fucking his wife, but I was amazed at how quickly things had progressed.

Jane continued, "He has, we have, learned he prefers watching to actually performing the 'deed.' Is that okay?"

It was my turn to respond. I decided I would see how far I could push the situation.

"I'm setting ground rules. 1. From this point on your body belongs to me. If I call you, you drop everything and come to me. 2. Since he wants to watch, he can, but only when I approve. 3. He can touch you, but from now I'm the only one that fucks you. 4. He sleeps in your guest room. If you need comfort, you'll call me. These are the rules, do you agree? Does he agree?" I asked the last question assuming he had set up at least one hidden camera in his bedroom and was already watching.

I could see the lust radiating from Jane's body. She responded with one word, "Okay." I knew then Jane wanted to cuckold her husband.

I stripped. "Jane, my cock needs sucking. Would you take care of that, now?"

Jane crawled to the edge of the bed where I stood and grasped me at the base of my manscapped cock and balls. She ran her tongue along the length of my shaft and kissed the helmet of my precum leaking dick. She felt fantastic as she drew me into her mouth.

"Mmmm," she moaned.

I pulled her up and we kissed a long and amazing kiss. Our tongues twisted around each others as my cock pressed ino Jane's belly.

"Please please fuck me," Jane whispered into my ear. "Show my husband what he's missing and can't have."

We laid on her bed, the bed she shared with her husband. I wanted to prolong our lovemaking, so I kissed my way down her body and plunged my face into her steaming cunt.

[End of Part 1]