The Garden Shed Opens its Door Ch. 20

Story Info
Gary is still trying to get Zoe pregnant. He tries hard!
5.5k words
4.83
6.4k
6

Part 20 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/04/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,668 Followers

It was not going well. Even Gary was a bit perturbed. He had thought himself ever so fertile but his efforts seemed to be having no effect on Zoe. The arrival of her period once again had been a big disappointment for her. It had been a disappointment to Gary as well. He did not seem to be delivering what was wanted. He hoped Zoe would not give up on him and seek help elsewhere.

Zoe had sat there in his kitchen as the rain had pelted down outside with her coffee mug in hand and expressed her worry to Gary. Perched on her chair with knees drawn up, his friend looked both desirable and sad.

"Biskit?" As Gary went to get the biscuit tin, he felt a tug at his trousers. Charlie was starting to toddle and knew the word 'biscuit.' Gary was aware Charlie was increasingly getting in the way of his - or rather Zoe's - extra marital activities. Once Charlie started speaking, he might innocently mention something about Gary having been in 'mummy's bed. Gary could see activities with Zoe being curtailed and that was going to happen despite him not having yet succeeded in making her pregnant - despite strenuous efforts on his part - even helped by Zara.

"I think you're going to have to make an all-out effort this month, Gary. Whether Tom has fucked me or not you're going to have to do it each morning."

"You want me to pop around as soon as Tom's gone."

"Yes, Charlie can play in his cot or room and," she giggled, it was such an attractive giggle, "you can play in me! I'll try and ensure Tom has..." She sighed. "It's so annoying really. If only Tom knew and was comfortable with it then we could all be in the same bed together, have a nice cuddle and the two of you could..."

"Take it in turns?"

"Mmmm. I'd like that."

"Would you really?"

"I think I would. Two men, two male bodies, two penises taking it in turns." Zoe paused. There was something on her mind. Gary wondered what it was.

"Imagine not turns but together, two cocks in me at once."

"One in your bottom, one in your..."

"NO! Both in my vagina, Gary. Only I'm not big enough," she shrugged, "I'm pleased to say, actually. Hard enough at times getting your thick cock in let alone Tom's as well. But the idea. Fucking stuffed, Gary, fucking stuffed!"

"I think Tom'd keep dislodging me. I haven't the length." Was it perhaps her subconscious, wondered Gary? Zoe's desire to be pregnant and so imagining two cocks being better than one. It would certainly be a squeeze!

"I'm sure you'd be fine, Gary. You get it in me well enough and once in, just let Tom push past you. Hold yourself in and let him do the fucking. Mmmm. I do like the idea. Lucky Charlie doesn't understand words much."

"Biskit," came again from Charlie. An important word, clearly.

"Better than me," replied Gary, "would be a couple of lusty young lads for you, Zoe. Big balled and very fertile, slim but rigid cocks, pushed together just right to fit in you after they've really worked you up with fingers and tongues. Really, really got you excited. Wetter perhaps than you have ever been. Imagine that, double cocks pushing into your dripping..."

"I am Gary. I am imagining. You are so bad!" Zoe picked up Charlie, "It's perhaps time for your nap, big boy. Uncle Gary needs to make you a little brother or sister. Would you like that?"

Gary would.

"A bit horrid to go back to my house. Can I put Charlie down in your spare bed whilst we..."

It was so like a clandestine meeting between lovers. Two people in a bedroom who were not a couple about to copulate. Standing a little unsure as to who would make the first move. Next door Charlie settling down in the excitement of a different bed.

Zoe and Gary were not lovers. Maybe he would like a relationship with a woman. Maybe he would like a lover but as to sex, Gary was rather fortunate. He was getting plenty, really, and from different women -- in various ways. He had not copulated with Melanie but masturbating together had been quite a thrill. And then there was Heather, and young Zara. And, even more recently, Dotty Loupe.

Gary reached out to touch Zoe's breast through her dress.

"Let's wait 'til we're sure Charlie's asleep."

Practicalities. Best not to be disturbed. They did not want Charlie walking in on them!

"I was just seeing how hard your nipples were." And he did not stop feeling. A man likes to feel how hard a woman's nipples are.

Seemingly a woman likes to feel how hard a man's penis is. It was perhaps unusual, but Gary was actually dressed. Zoe's hand came and rested on his bulge, feeling his hardness through his jeans. What was more she actually kissed him, on the lips.

"I suppose you could get undressed whilst we are waiting for Charlie to settle. I'm more used to seeing you naked than dressed so this is in a way a bit different. Shall we fuck clothed, just your tool out?"

But the naked gardener preferred both his gardening and his sex naked. If he was going to fork over his vegetable patch, he liked to do that naked. If he was going to push not his fork or spade but his special tool into Zoe's fertile ground, he would prefer to do it without clothes. Forking her patch over, indeed. Planting seeds in the garden or planting his seed in Zoe, it was best naked.

Undressing himself did not take a moment and there the two of them were. Gary naked, Zoe in her dress. Clothed female, naked male -- and as happens so often in such scenes, Gary's penis was not just on display but engorged. It might be stubby but it was certainly thick and rigid. It stuck up in the air with its knob all shiny and 'looking the business.' Very much a CFNM scene.

"That's nice, Gary." Zoe's fingers closed around it as she sank to her knees. "It is nice, you know. Good enough to eat. Mmmmm!"

Gary naked, dressed Zoe kneeling and sucking - very nicely indeed.

"Second cock I've eaten today. Am I getting greedy?"

"You might be if you had those two slim cocked lads as well as Tom and me to suck!"

"What would that be like, I wonder, Gary? Don't know what Tom'd think but the four of you standing naked and hard for me to..." Zoe slipped his erection back into her mouth, her lips going all the way down, absorbing it entire. Certainly a mouthful for her. Not in any way 'down her throat, but very filling. A real meal of a cock despite its short length.

"Me going from cock to cock. Ooh, here's the next one." But it was just Gary's again. Yet Zoe pretended she was going from cock to cock. Two young, slim penised men, plus Tom and Gary. A kneeling woman, looking so good in her dress, servicing a whole group and their 'bunch' of cocks, going from cock to cock taking each cockhead and more in her mouth in turn.

"I'll just go and check on Charlie."

Hopefully he was already settled and asleep, not sitting up in bed wanting another 'biskit.' He had not made an appearance. That would have been a trifle unfortunate. Perhaps he did not yet have enough words to ask Tom something like, "Why mummy have Uncle Gary willie in mouth?" A bit of a sentence but no missing its import.

Gary stood there with his little man standing, wet from Zoe's mouth, thinking, whilst he would very much enjoy fucking her, it would be rather good to come... Gary smiled, yes 'erupt' in her mouth. That was such a good thing and whilst his cock might be short in inches, there was nothing short -- in millilitres -- about the amount of cum he produced. Good to see Zoe swallowing as fast as he could produce it. But he had a job to do and that was pumping his fertile seed into Zoe's vagina, cervix and hopefully womb, not filling her mouth with hot, salty cum. It would be good to see her swell again with his child. And then there was Zoe's milk. Surely she would let him suck again or perhaps let him milk her over and onto his cornflakes. A pleasing idea.

Zoe caught him stroking himself on her return. "Couldn't wait, Gary?"

"Keeping myself hard for you." He didn't think he should mention his thoughts of milking her; her twin 'udders' squirting warm breast milk onto his morning cornflakes. Might she like his 'milk' on her cornflakes? And wouldn't she need Tom, the two slim cocked lads as well as he to make enough to fill the bowl a bit? He was not sure she'd appreciate that. More a Zara thing perhaps. When was that girl home from university? It'd be good to have her on his lap again in his shed. Yes, very nice. A little like a favoured uncle being told all about his niece's boyfriends and romances. Well, a bit more than that. The idea of the niece sitting atop uncle's naked and rigid penis as she talked not so much about nice walks in the countryside or visits to cinema and theatre but about what happened in bed. Real detail. Real, graphic sexual detail as his own penis experienced something of what her boyfriend or boyfriends had enjoyed.

The idea of an uncle placing his naked niece on his equally naked lap and she talking away to her 'dear uncle' whilst his old, craggy cock rested comfortably inside her was another pleasing image and thought for Gary. Just like she used to do when little, sitting on uncle's lap, only now unclothed and very much more in an adult way, wriggling her bottom to get more comfortable; astounded her uncle has a much bigger penis than any of her boyfriends -- so far.

"You've certainly stayed hard, Gary, but you do. A cock a girl can rely upon. You going to make me pregnant then? Charlie's fast asleep."

"I'll try my best."

Zoe's hand reached out and cupped Gary's balls and held them in her palm. "These feel nice and big, full of baby making juice."

"It's not quite like that."

"I know, Gary, I did biology a school. But my teacher didn't tell me how nice a pair of big balls feel in the hand. I suppose I am a bit balls focused at present! Shall I suck again or are you going to undress me?"

It was undressing, item by item as Gary moved around Zoe, his cock at attention. Zoe occasionally feeling it -- and his balls.

"Shall we get in." Zoe had been in his bed before but there was something extra nice about having her in his bed. Good to share a bed. Good to sleep with a woman. Gary did not in any way want to take Zoe, away from Tom but it would be really nice if sometimes she came and slept with him. Perhaps a bit of a fantasy -- sharing a woman. Gary would be very happy if Melanie slept with him sometimes as well -- and perhaps several other women as well! What about Kirstie when Vegard was away? Just to keep her company. Perhaps she was frightened of being alone in the house.

Somewhat the usual foreplay of couples in a bed, not doing anything unusual. Not outdoor sex, or sex on the kitchen worktop or sex in a car. But cuddling, stroking together sex in a warm bed. Gary touched and stroked, Gary sucked nipples, Gary held Zoe's bottom cheeks and Gary patted Zoe's pubic hair before his finger wriggled into her slit. Gary touched Zoe very intimately, Gary's fingers stroking and probing. Zoe was wet -- and sticky. Ah!

Tom seemingly always there -- or at least his sperm. Not that it bothered Gary and it seemed important to Zoe that Gary only fucked her after Tom had done the same. But it did now seem there were going to be occasions in the future when Zoe would be sort of virgin-like, or at least semenless! Without Gary she was, alas, always spermless! This, though, was not one of those times. It did not stop Gary's explorations; it did not stop his finger movements or his fingers going up into her. Nor, a little later, did it in any way discourage him from pushing his penis into Zoe. It was a good copulation. Perhaps Tom's cum even helped Gary's regular sliding. Gary did what was required -- and very pleasant it was too! Helping Tom -- though Tom might not appreciate the 'help.'

The naked gardener leant on his fork and looked towards his shed. Perhaps a sit down was in order. He had worked hard all morning. Should he go into the house and make another drink or perhaps just sit in his shed for a while on his chair. He chose the shorter route and opened the shed door and stepped inside. Not too hot inside and he settled himself in his chair, taking off his straw hat and getting comfortable with his balls hanging over the edge of the chair seat -- hanging into space. He looked out of the window at his hard work.

Into his mind the thought of a young couple gardening naked as he did. Nice to imagine watching them. Or perhaps two young couples sharing the work. Good to see their young bodies moving. Perhaps they might get frisky. Perhaps even the young men erecting as they worked. It was a good image, a good thought. So good to see the young women's bottoms wobble in that lovely feminine way, see breasts sway as they worked but good too to see the implication of erections. The young men with forks in hands working whilst their long and upright erect cocks swayed, their eyes on the young women. Good too to imagine the girls grasping the tools, wanking their men just as Gary was now wanking. Might he see the men sort of fertilising the soil with their semen. An interesting modern fertility ritual to encourage the crop to grow -- though perhaps just the girls making sure the men carried on working rather than distracting not just themselves but the girls into copulation on the lawn.

Firm, female gardening hands working the cocks until... Gary had worked himself up, his own penis rigid and about to cum when into view through the window came his next-door neighbour, Zoe, leading little Charlie by the hand.

Gary stood, his penis sticking up in the air. Not quite like the fine young men of his imagination -- about half the length of their penises but certainly rigid and manly and perfectly capable of undertaking any sort of fertility ritual. Well, apart from one involving unusually impressive cocks.

"Zoe, hallo!" Gary peered around the shed door to greet his neighbour. Normally he would have had no compunction about greeting his friend both naked and with his stumpy erection up in the air. But he would not have done that without checking if Tom was with her. Zoe's husband was not, but with Charlie growing it just didn't seem right to present himself erect. Not good were Charlie to divulge to Tom he had seen 'uncle' Gary's 'willie' all 'big.'

"Hallo Gary. Um, guess why I'm here." Gary had not seen Zoe for a couple of days

Another few minutes and she would have been too late! The semen she wanted might have pooled in his hand or he might just have pretended to join the imagined young men in their fertility ritual and cum on the fresh tilled earth. Gary's semen was, though, still in his body. Obvious Zoe wanted it transferred to her.

"Would you like it -- in my shed?"

"That'd be nice, Gary. Charlie can play outside. Can't you, Charlie? You can play here with your tractor."

"Tactor!"

Gary's fresh tilled earth was now going to be worked across by a toddler with a toy tractor. It might need some more work afterwards! But the naked gardener had some other tilling and drilling to do.

"Oh, Gary, you're hard already. Doesn't take much with you."

"Well, I was, you see..."

"Oh, you weren't? You naughty boys and your cocks. Can't leave them alone. Were you doing this?" Zoe's hand on his cock, sliding his skin, just as he had been doing. "Just like this was it? But wouldn't you like me to suck instead?" Zoe's voice deepened and became husky. She brought her tongue up and licked her upper lip. It was very sexy. The shed door was closed and it was just the two of them inside. Zoe lowered herself, pausing to suck one of Gary's little nipples on the way, and then she was sucking. Sucking his cock, the big purple plum in her mouth.

Wonderful. Just wonderful. Almost too wonderful.

"When you're pregnant, Zoe, you won't give up on sucking me will you? Though perhaps you'd better stop now."

"Oh no," still the husky voice as she rose, "any time, Gary, you only need to ask. I'll suck your cock anytime. You make me pregnant, and I'll always suck your cock." Her eyes, though, were looking out of the shed window checking on Charlie.

Years afterwards, perhaps? Might Zoe want a third pregnancy, or might copulation cease once the job was done? Might fucking be a distant memory but Zoe still happy to fellate.

"I'd better undress hadn't I, if you are going to fuck me."

"Yes please!" Gary had undressed Zoe quite a few times, but it was good to just watch. Her blouse, jeans, brassiere and importantly knickers to be removed before he could inseminate her. Her undressing was not done really to arouse. It was clear Gary was already aroused and capable. But it was done to please. Done slowly with one eye out of the window at Charlie. A slow unbuttoning of the blouse, a slow reveal of the white brassiere, an undoing of the brass button to the jeans, a peek of red knickers, a turning and a lowering revealing Zoe's ample bottom partly clad in those red knickers.

"I'm going to have to take these off, aren't I and be naked in your shed."

"It is a shed for being naked."

Zoe lowered her knickers revealing her dark pubic hair and wide hips, her full bottom leaving Gary's chubby, dark haired, pretty and very womanly neighbour as naked as he. Quite obvious to anyone looking through the window what was going to happen. A naked man and a woman -- with the man's erection standing.

"I feel rather naked."

Gary's eyebrows rose, "You are, Zoe, beautifully naked, not a stitch..."

"I haven't, I haven't any of Tom's cum within me. He didn't... this morning, but I think... I think I'm ovulating. I need... I need your sperm."

"Of course, Zoe, it is yours."

"I'd rather Tom... but we must..."

"Perhaps tonight, Tom could..." It was good. It added to Gary's excitement. Tom's semen was missing! It would just be him. His short, stumpy cock was very soon going to inseminate all on its own. Flying solo -- sort of. So lucky he had not just cum in his shed -- on himself as he sometimes did. Much better to fill Zoe.

"Come on, Gary, fuck me. Fuck Zoe hard and well."

Zoe hopped up on the table and Gary moved his wanking chair out of the way. Zoe at penis height upon the table, Zoe thrusting her sex forward for him. Dark pubic hair and that so exciting joining between her legs there on his table. He reached out, feeling her, testing her. Fingers to bush, fingers walking downwards into her sex. Fingers touching soft femininity. Fingers feeling wetness, fingers probing. A finger and then two pushing inwards. Hot and wet but not slippery with cum. No Tom. None of Tom's cum this time. And even without Tom's help, Zoe was lubricated enough.

"Go on, Gary."

Gary walked into her -- really in, as far as his short cock could go, his balls against the tabletop.

"Big, Gary. You're always so big!"

He pulled her to him, pulling her breasts against him, hugging her. Tom was a lucky man. It was good to share his wife -- even if Tom did not know, and perhaps best he did not. Over the top of Zoe's head, Gary could see Charlie playing happily with his tractor. A good little lad -- the fruit of a previous copulation with Zoe. Yes, the fruit of his loins, though he tried hard not to be too paternal in his thoughts of Charlie. He was Tom's son, not his... really. Gary began to move, making the fucking motion, his balls banging against the edge of the table.

"Mmmm, that's nice, Gary. Kiss me."

A glance at Charlie (all well) and Gary lowered his face to Zoe's upturned face and kissed her on the lips, her tongue came out and between his. That did not happen often. A proper fuck -- penis in vagina and tongues in each other's mouth. Squelchy, fucking noises from below as tongues caressed. Gary looked up.

"I'm sorry, Zoe, but Charlie's heading in the direction of the pond." He stepped backwards, disconnecting sexual organs. "I can't really go like this."

Zoe hopped off the table and pulled on her dress. Gary watched her through the window, clearly telling Charlie not to go near the pond and leading him back to the tilled earth. He reached down and felt his so wet cock, all slippery with Zoe's lubrication. A good feeling and rather nice to see the folds of his foreskin all oily as he pulled them over the head and back again, For once not a hint of creamy semen -- Tom's -- just Zoe wetness. It felt lovely. He was careful, though, even as he watched Zoe's lovely, chubby body in her dress not to wank too much. It would not at all do for Zoe to return and find streaks of cum fanning out across the table where she had so recently been sitting. She would not be at all pleased to see that. She wanted it in her!

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,668 Followers
12