All Comments on 'The Garden Shed Opens its Door Ch. 20'

by Drmaxc

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
KlitomaticKlitomaticalmost 2 years ago

I did it once, two cocks in my wife's vag, well more than once, many more, if I'm truthful. The logistics, a little difficult at first, but if one, or three is persistent it is doable. It was a little strange at first, my cock in contact with another man's equipment. But soon enough very pleasant, very tight. Two take aways, first rubbing the underside of my cock against another man's cock was after, just a short time, very pleasurable. Second, He always came first, I'm a slow burner. I knew when he came, but I didn't feel all that spurting as is so common as written in porn. Instead, as I pumped I became aware of his heavy breathing and his thrust, stop, hold deep, and then thrust again, to be repeated several times. If that wasn't obvious enough, instead of feeling spurts of cum, I felt a sudden warmth surrounding my dick. A wet, liquid warmth telling me that his cum was surrounding my member. Some men might find that off putting, but quite truthfully, I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No sequel to this one? Please?

DevilbobyDevilboby11 months ago

The story now complete nothing further need be added. Zoe has her second child , well she's breeding it , Zara has Tony with a big willie, and Gary has access to as many women as he could handle and there must be further candidates in his locale, if he chooses. All's well with his world.

Thanks for the visit to the Yorkshire dales it was another favourite of ours after the Lakes. Particularly Grassington, Kettlewell. Happy memories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDrmaxc@Drmaxc
Dr. Max Cummings Born Maximilian Audacious Rollo Cummings on 29 April 1889 in what was then the British South Indies. Sent, at an early age, to boarding school in England, he moved successively from Linbury Court Prep. School to Greyfriars before matriculating, with the under...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES