The Garden Shed Opens its Door Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think we'd better be quick. Charlie's being a bit active." Zoe hopped back up on the table, tugged up her dress, manoeuvring herself to the table's edge and displaying her dark triangle and open, hair fringed sex. "Baby making time. I'll hold those balls."

And that is how it happened, Gary's balls rather than banging against the table edge as he fucked, were held in Zoe's hand and gently rolled even as he came. A man likes his balls held -- carefully. He slipped easily back in and, as always, Gary spurted well, the emitted semen propelled in ejaculation up into Zoe, his face pushed against her neck as spurt after enjoyable spurt came out.

A pause, heavy breathing from Gary as his cock deflated inside Zoe.

"Thank you, Mr Roldern. I'll just sit here awhile."

Gary went outside with his penis now respectably hanging and played tractors with Charlie. It was rather pleasing to be asked to have a second 'go' that evening after Tom had gone to sleep.

"My shed or your dining room."

"Oh, let's make it your shed in the dark! Your shed, again."

A nice assignation, something for the naked gardener to look forward to but, in truth, completely unnecessary. But neither Gary nor Zoe were to know that. They were not to know that even before Zoe took her leave after the first fuck, and a cup of tea, and walked back home with Charlie, Gary's swimming spermatozoa had not only found the ovum but fertilised. One of the millions of little sperm had penetrated the ovum and all the now fertilised ovum had to do was attach and grow. That was some days later. And then Zoe missed her period, found her breasts rather tender and started to hope. Zoe was pregnant for the second time.

Gary had done the 'thing' but as he waited in his shed late that night, he knew nothing of that. Simply that he was waiting for yet more in-shed sex. He was erect. His little cock was up; not just due to the anticipation -- he was having a wank whilst he waited. A shaft of moonlight coming through the window illuminating just his lap. A rather ghostly spotlight on his cock rendering it in monochrome. He had it between thumb and forefinger, just slowly stroking as he thought about Zoe and other women. Many men have to fantasise about women, but Gary really had no need. He had women aplenty. Yet, was his whole sex life not a bit of a fantasy? Who would have thought it? Certainly not his ex-wife who ended up having very little time or good opinion of Gary in that department. Sex seemed now to fall into his lap; yes, right on his stumpy erection all lit up by the moon. He had gardening to do at Heather's the next day. He might find himself feeding the fish -- or rather Heather doing the scattering upon the water; or he might well find himself sharing her with Mark. Barely a day seemed to go by without having sex in or with someone else. He could so easily, had his life taken a different turn, have found himself perhaps ejaculating almost as frequently, but on his own, Naked in the garden, bedroom, maybe kitchen and certainly shed. He had been and was lucky! Gary pulled back on his foreskin and stared at his bulbous knob, noting the darker grey at the edge of his splay -- purple in the day but reduced to grey by the light of the moon.

A tap on the window rather startled him. It was, of course, Zoe looking in on him.

"That looks nice, Gary," she whispered as she opened the door, "couldn't you wait?" He rose to meet her. Her arms came around him, drawing him close, pulling him against her naked body, Gary breathing her feminine scent, a mixture of her perfume and... and, yes, the scent of sex. Tom and she had been 'at it.' Gary's penis already risen and hard against the bare skin of her tummy. "I'm just a woman who goes from man to man," Zoe said, a tongue in his ear, "from cock to cock. Mmmm, what a handful." Zoe's hand was clasping Gary's thick stub once more. "I like cocks, am I a bad woman for that?"

"I like..." he paused.

"Go on, say it!"

"Pussies," he was not going to use that 'C' word. A hard, rather unpleasant sounding word for something so soft and nice.

"Like Marmalade?" Zoe and Tom's ginger cat.

"Soft to stroke," said Gary, his fingers gently brushing her pubic hair.

"If feel really sexy tonight, Gary. Tom wasn't enough for me even after you earlier today. I feel I could take not just your lovely cock but others... Not just your lovely cock but imagining I was coming to meet a whole group of men in your shed. Waiting for me with hard cocks and all that cum."

"Be a squash."

"Mmmm, yes, hard naked men all squashed together. Pricks everywhere, hard and potent waiting for me to hop up on your table. Man after man feeling my breasts, feeling me and sticking his hard tool in me. Again, and again. Stuff just dripping from me as yet another rubs against my clit and slips in. You'd be last, Gary, I'd want to finish with you."

"A gang bang!"

"Yeah, Gary, that's what I was thinking of. Not something I'd tell Tom, but I've told you."

"And who are all these lusty blokes going to be? A collection of sixth formers from the college, a football team, a rugger squad fresh from the mud of the field?"

"Perhaps a bit too many but. I like the idea of the boys from the college. All eighteen of course!"

"That many?"

"No! I didn't mean that. But perhaps virgins. What about that? Never fucked, just wanked. They'd be on such a hair trigger. Going off left, right and centre."

"Mostly centre?"

"Yeah, but perhaps the odd one coming on me or... in my mouth. If I've got eighteen..."

"Won't fit in the shed. They'll have to queue outside."

Zoe giggled, "But it's just you in reality. Wish Tom would be up for sharing. I'd like two men together sometimes. Just sometimes."

"You sure he wouldn't be up for it?"

"Pretty sure, Gary. I suspect he'd be happy enough to share Zara, but not his wife. Still, you don't mind sharing me and, I think, you'll find I am a bit 'shared,' what with you already this afternoon and Tom just now. Come on, Gary, pretend to be many men!"

Difficult. Gary had only one load and his cock was a bit distinctive. He could perhaps have nipped over to Melanie's and borrowed Great-grandfather's hoe but was not at all sure he could wield that in the confines of the shed. It would certainly have a different 'feel' to his own penis.

"Here's the first, Zoe, a young lad with just a slim cock but he's very eager." Gary pushed two fingers straight into Zoe and moved them in an out at speed, his thumb catching her little man. He tried to make his voice different, "I've never... this is so good... oh yes, I'm cumming." Gary made suitable 'cumming' noises.

"The next is a real 'tit' man, Zoe." He launched a real assault on Zoe's generous breasts. Deep sucking and teeth. There would be marks in the morning.

"Gary, Gary... NO!"

And then he plunged his cock in hard as if this other man was really using her. Bang, bang, bang and then more 'cumming' noises, guttural and animal like this time. Immediately he pulled out.

"Sixteen more to go, Zoe."

"I couldn't."

"If you sucked as well, it'd half the number. You know Zoe, I did like that time you had Tom blindfolded on the bed and you sucked him whilst I fucked you. I wish..."

"I don't think Tom would want to do that. Nice as it'd be. Cock in my mouth, cock in my vag. Knowingly!" She hopped off the table and knelt sucking Gary's cock into her mouth.

It was lovely to stand there as his neighbour gently sucked, running her tongue all over his erection.

"Mmmm," she said, removing it from her mouth and just licking. "I do like the idea of you swopping around again and again, losing track of which cock is where."

"You wouldn't do that, Zoe, our two cocks are very different."

"Yeah, I suppose so. Love them both. Come on, Gary, make me cum with your tongue and then fuck me hard."

Gary was very obliging. His turn to kneel and bury his face in the darkness between Zoe's thighs. Hot wet stickiness. Tom had indeed been there before him. Zoe's scent and taste seasoned with salty cum. Gary worked, particularly with his tongue on Zoe's little smooth button. As Zoe had stroked his glans with her tongue, so he stroked hers with his. And he made her cum, thighs suddenly shutting out all sound as they closed tight over his ears. Gary trapped in woman as his tongue lapped.

And then he was up, still erect, in his shed, pushing his cock once more into his neighbour. Lovely steady wet strokes, in out, in out, working himself up to inseminate Zoe for the second time that day. Working himself to a lovely cum, splish splosh, splish splosh, feeling his balls rising and him getting ready for that electric, pumping feeling. Man and woman copulating. Gary clenched his fists and gritted his teeth and he was cumming, wonderful spurts of semen into Zoe's vagina. One, two, three... seven! Not bad, not bad at all.

Gary stood, still inside Zoe, letting his breathing slow. He assured his friend that it had been 'good.' She said she hoped it would do 'the trick' little knowing the 'trick' had already been done. Lots more semen and sperm inside her but with nowhere useful to go. The fertilised ova was already seeking to implant. They stayed connected for a while and then Gary flopped out.

Gary kissed Zoe outside the shed, there in the moonlight, and then watched her bare bottom disappearing up the garden path. A click of the gate and she was gone. The naked gardener had been busy planting seeds by moonlight. Gary turned and walked towards his house. Time for bed.

12