The Gardener

Story Info
A new hobby brings more than joy during this quarantine.
2.6k words
4.45
12.9k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: If you like this story please leave a comment. I enjoy reading them and I like receiving feedback on my writing.

This is a fantasy. Please stay safe during the pandemic.

Enjoy the story.

*

The gardener.

I have always loved the smell of dirt. It takes me back to my childhood digging holes in my front yard. I loved the feeling of damp soil in my hands as I played with it, making mud pies, and getting dirty. Spending time alone in a patch of nature was nice, considering we lived in the suburbs.

As time went by, I moved to the city but my love for nature remained in my heart. I decided to take up gardening as a hobby during the pandemic. I ordered some soil, pots and tools and started a mini garden in my balcony. It kept me sane, and I had something to do aside from working as an online newspaper editor and jerking off. Sitting in a computer all day was killing me.

Watching the plants grow was nice. Even though I stayed in my pyjamas all day sometimes, I still had to get up and water my plants every now and then. In the periods I had to be isolated and felt stuck, plants reminded me that we keep growing even though we think we are not moving on in life. That 'going nowhere' feeling dissipated when I noticed the leaves turning and moving under the rays of sunlight.

After a whole year went by and I had survived the longest period of isolation in my life, my plants were looking great. Finally, I got the vaccine, but we still had to keep a distance and most of the shops in my town were selling online only. I had peperomias and monsteras going wild in my living room.

It was around that time that one of my plants got sick. The droopy leaves and bugs were alerting me that something was wrong. I looked online for the problem and decided to buy some pesticide and fresh soil from a small shop near my neighbourhood. It was organic and grown locally. I sent a message on the Instagram of the shop. They said they could send all the materials the next day.

It was a nice morning, in my old apartment. The neighbourhood was not so great, but I could afford the rent. The sun was bathing the living room in a golden light. I waited for my packed while drinking some tea in my small round dining table.

In no time, the bell rang. Because it was just a package and it was laundry day, I was wearing some cotton orange shorts and old gray printed t-shirt. My ass was barely contained in my shorts, but all I cared was comfort. The heat of Spring mornings inside those concrete walls made it difficult to keep my clothes on. I did not care about looking a certain way.

There was a knock on the door after the two bell rings, so I sprinted towards the entrance. I opened the door, and my eyes immediately went up to this tall hunk's face standing on the hall. His green mask covered his square face but highlighted his bright and round hazel eyes. He had brown wavy hair and a healthy tan you get from working outside. Unlike my pale and slightly pink body that I hadn't taken to the beach in a year.

"Hi, I have a package for Nicolás." Said a voice coming from the hunk in front of me.

Sure, you do. I thought to myself before I snapped out of it. It couldn't remember the last time I had had sex so my mind was turning tricks on me. Had it been that long? My toys in the bathroom attested to the debauchery that went at night when I had to relief myself. Only some people on the internet, where I uploaded my videos, knew the kinds of filthy things I did. All because I didn't want to expose myself like some of the people I knew that kept on hooking up despite the sanitary recommendations.

"Yeah, I ordered some pesticide and ...." I explained looking at the five kilo bags laying on the floor.

My brown eyes shifted getting distracted by the dick outline on his steel gray coveralls. I probably spent just a seconds sizing him up, but it was enough to startle me.

"a...and...some soil..." I finished my sentence in a soft voice, quickly looking away from his crotch. His hazel eyes squinted but I couldn't tell if he was smirking or just smiling under his mask.

I saw him grabbing them with ease. He carried one bag under each arm, and the bag of pesticide on one hand. His working boots were stained in the bottom with grass and dirt stopping at his coveralls. The sleeves were rolled up, revealing some strong forearms and scratches on his fingers. He looked like the kind of person that worked outside most of the time, someone who had never worked in an office and I liked that.

"Where should I put them?" He asked in a deep but mostly polite voice, waiting for me to clear the entrance. Sadly, for me we had to keep the necessary distance.

"On the balcony, please." I pointed to my small balcony, moving a sofa to let him go through. Quickly I opened the glass door.

He dropped the bags on the floor and looked around at my plants, as he stood up.

"I see you have quite a nice variety. Your plants look great." He commented and I could swear his eyes checking my ass as I turned around to face him. But it must have been my imagination.

"Yeah, well there's one that is dying...I think it might be some kind of plague."

"It's possible. Can I check it out?" He suggested dusting some dirt from his palms.

"That'd be great. Thanks."

He headed over to my tall Ficus. He kneeled and grabbed the stem pulling it up checking out the roots. His eyes were at my crotch level and I swear he was checking me with the corner of his eyes. I did not want to assume anything, and it was probably because his eyes were at that level. It was driving me crazy and of course I was gonna remember this guy for my night fantasies. No man had stepped into my apartment in a long time.

"The roots look OK. The soil looks a bit packed. I would change it and maybe cut down on how often you water this plant."

He proceeded to take some of the new soil and put it on the pot.

"Oh, thanks for the advice."

"Do you mind if I use your bathroom?" He asked showing me his dirty hands.

"Sure, it's down the hall to the left." I pointed to the bathroom's yellow door.

He entered the bathroom and I sat down drinking the rest of my tea. A few minutes passed and I started to freak out. My mind panicked as I remembered that I'd left some toys in the shower that morning. Of course, they were not visible unless he decided to snoop around and move the curtain. But what if he did. Well, I guessed it didn't matter as it was my house and I could do whatever the fuck I wanted. Still, I'd hoped he wouldn't see them because I would have to explain myself.

I was sitting in the living room. Waiting. I bead of sweat dripped down my chest, not due to the heat but because the whole situation was making me nervous. My train of thought ended as he left the bathroom and started walking towards me. His heavy boots stepping confidently in the room. There was a glimmer in his eyes, I noticed too that some water had fell on his work clothes darkening some spots. Then I had to look twice because he was definitely hard under that cotton and polyester blend, right in my living room. His hard cock was showing and he was aware I noticed, judging by his posture. I couldn't believe what was going on.

My mask was covering my blushing face as I did not know what to say for a few seconds. This guy was just standing right there next to me with a raging boner.

"You know... I had my doubts when I saw you but judging by the toys you have on your bathroom..." He remarked with a smirk, his rough fingers tracing his man meat.

I didn't know where to hide. My mind was for some reason trying to picture which toy he saw. The big black one moulded after my favorite pornstar or the red plug I had used the night before. It didn't matter anymore. He was coming closer, knowing he was in control. Even though he was in my house, I felt he could take and do as he pleased. I just sat there on the chair covering my stiff cock like a teenager.

"Why don't you help me out... I bet it's been a while since you've touched a real one." This hunk suggested breaking the social distancing rules as his brown boots stepped closer into my personal space.

'A real one' his words ran through my mind and I nodded my head in agreement.

His long zipper went down. He was a dream. A real man. A beefy body covered by a sweaty not-so-white tank top and to my delight, he was not wearing any underwear. Was he working wearing just that every day? The suggestion just added to my excitement. His semi-hard brown cock was hanging to the left. It was uncut and had some dark hairs trimmed down to the base of his heavy balls.

In front of that exemplary of hegemonic masculinity, I got down on my knees. I took my mask off and hung it on the back of my chair. Right away, his scent went up my nose that I breathed in as a fresh morning breeze. It was a combination of grass, soil, sweat and something else that I could only guess is the natural perfume of a man. My body was shaking in excitement, a tent had formed in my shorts.

With my right hand, I held that massive cock feeling its weight and warmth. It wasn't completely hard, but it would soon be in my mouth. I wondered how long it had been, maybe I had forgotten how to do it. But I guessed it was just like riding a bike, you just never forget how. I began slobbering over the head, tasting all of him while my index finger and my thumb traced his shaft up and down following the movements of my head.

"God ...that feels good..." He growled right away closing his eyes in pleasure.

"mhhm... tastes good..." I managed to say with my mouth full.

I continued for a few minutes and then I took care of his balls. There was something so primal about licking a man's body. It was driving me crazy. Then I got back on his cock and licked it some more before taking the whole thing in my mouth. It felt like such a reward after refraining from having sex for so long, to be licking this man's cock. My head was bobbing up and down, as he grabbed my short honey brown hair. His rough fingertips buried in my hair were sending shivers down my spine.

My jaw was getting tired after a few minutes, so I just jerked him off while I wiped my mouth with the back of my left hand. Spit and precum were all over my dizzy face. I contemplated this hunk of a man for a second. I could barely go around his man meat with my fingers, it was so thick. It was now or never, he was going to bust if I kept going so I just asked him.

"You wanna fuck my ass?" I asked looking up to his masked face. I could tell there was a smirk under there.

"Come on, show me your ass.." He demanded pulling me up.

Obediently, I bent over my round table and pulled my shorts down to my ankles. My pale and thick ass cheeks were at his disposal. He positioned himself behind me and spanked me a few times, making me jump. His hand left a warm print on my white skin. He then grabbed his wet cock and pressed it up and down my crack, each time pushing down my twitching hole. I spread my ass so he could rub it even closer. Man, he was teasing me. This man knew how to make someone want him.

"Shit...that's a nice hole..." He commented making me smile.

"Please put it in... I can't wait.." I pleaded looking back at him.

Lube wasn't even necessary as I wanted it so bad. My whole body was on my round table, I couldn't see what he was doing. Only my ass as hanging out, for him to take me. I heard a condom rip and I wondered if it was part of his usual service to fuck around, or maybe he just carried them everywhere.

I relaxed and felt the head of his cock trying to get in, after the initial resistance, it gave in. Slowly but relentlessly, he was filling me up with his man meat. After he managed to put it in, he grabbed my hips and began pounding me. Each time pushing an inch further, making me moan. Soon, I felt my ass touching his hips and I knew it was in. Both our bodies were making sloppy sounds in the room as they touched, only overshowed by his grunts and my cries of pleasure.

The rustling of the table made me worry he was going to brake it. My hand grabbed the other side of the table, hoping it wouldn't collapse. At the same time, I kept begging him to go faster and harder. His movements were touching me in all the right places making me drip. My cock was dangling hard between our legs, dripping precum. I could feel my orgasm building up like an unstoppable force.

His pounding became faster, I knew he was close. He was slamming his cock into me hard, until he yelled and shot his load. His body rested on my back while I reached my cock. Desperately, trying to touch myself to cum. My right hand gripped tight as I shot my load on the floor. Meanwhile, his heavy body was still resting on me.

Although I was up for a second round, he had to go. He zipped his coveralls and left me still twitching on the table.

"That was great...I guess I'll see you around." He said walking towards the door.

"Sure, see you..." I said still gasping for air after that intense orgasm.

I pulled my shorts up and smiled resting on the table. For a minute, I stared at the ceiling, not believing what had just happened. Once I recovered, I went to the bathroom to get cleaned and found his white boxer briefs in my shower. This guy had left them there. Not sure if he was using this as an excuse to come back, but I was hoping he would do so. At least I had something to remember him in the cold and lonely nights.

After that pounding I couldn't wipe the smile of my face for the rest of the week. Of course, I left a very positive comment on the shop's instagram and my plants were happy to get the love and care they needed. Who would have thought gardening could be so exciting.