The Gardener and the Sister

Story Info
Marie had left the Order. Louisa and John continued.
971 words
4.26
3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dannyboy23
Dannyboy23
95 Followers

The day after Alison and Louisa had been at John's cottage, John went back to the convent garden. He knew that he would now be working with/for Louisa and wondered what that would be like, given that he had now enjoyed carnal knowledge of the Sister.

John was on his own for most of the morning, and was working in the potting shed, since the weather was quite wet.

Finally Louisa turned up at about 11 o'clock. John was his usual polite self "Morning Louisa," he said, trying to catch her eye.

"Morning John," Louisa replied, without looking at him.

"Did you enjoy yesterday Louisa?" John asked.

Louisa turned to him. "John you know that I did, but I can't see that we can continue."

"Why not Louisa?" said John, "we're safe enough in here, and now and again you could come back to the cottage,"

"Yes John," said Louisa, "but this place doesn't have a lock, and someone might come from the convent."

"Well actually, there is a lockable part at the back where I keep some valuable tools," said John. "Look I'll show you."

John led, and Louisa followed him into a windowless room at the back. After Louisa had walked in, John locked the door behind him and removed the key.

He put his hands on Louisa's shoulders. She turned around and he kissed her. She hesitated at first, but then she kissed him back.

John could not believe he was kissing a nun in full habit, but the thrill was already taking him over. She had her back against a work bench, and he was pushing his cock hard against her, and feeling her hardening mound with his hand, through her skirt.

It was not the sort of place that John would have chosen to have sex, but Louisa seemed uninhibited, so he lifted her skirt and pulled the convent issue panties right down and off her. At the same time he loosened his belt and let his trousers fall down, followed by his briefs.

John had placed an old rug on the floor for them and provided some extra warmth with a small electric heater. Louisa had taken off her habit, to avoid it getting crushed or soiled.

John saw a woman in front of him who was different from the rather officious nun that he had known before. "Louisa," he whispered, "you're very beautiful." He held her tenderly and kissed her deeply. They lay on the rug and John stroked her body with his hands, finding her hardening nipples with his tongue. He sucked, and the nipples grew harder, and filled his mouth.

Louisa was moaning quite loudly, so John had to shoosh her. He put his finger to her lips while, with his other hand, he opened the lips of her vagina and began to push his finger into her. She was very wet, as her body was fully aroused, and desperate for his cock. He pushed more fingers into her, gently, until he had his whole hand buried in her hot wet flesh. The feeling was amazing and John's cock was rampant for a fuck. He took his hand out and let Louisa suck each finger, while he inserted his rock hard cock into her dripping cunt.

Louisa started moaning again but John whispered to her, "Darling we must be quiet in case anybody is outside." He drove his cock all the way up her vagina. The shock was enough to make her cry out, but he put his hand over her mouth and did it again.

Louisa licked his palm, pushing her tongue into it as hard as she could. He kissed her deeply, their tongues pressing and teasing each other, while his cock drove up her with increasing force.

She wanted to cry out. She wanted him to drive through her til his cock came up into her chest. But as they drove against each other they could not stop the ultimate thrill in their bodies, as they climaxed, kissing more vigorously to suppress their screams.

As their bodies calmed, John felt the same arousal again. He dropped between her legs and began to lick the semen and precum that was oozing from her pussy, Louisa kept herself shaved so John kissed her as if kissing her mouth, pushing his tongue deep into her and covering her wet lips with his.

Neither he nor Louisa had ever been so aroused. She rolled on to him and he thrust his cock into her. Once again the force of their bodies against each other was unstoppable, and they climaxed again. This time, since Louisa had been riding his cock, trying to suck him further into her, he could not stop her from screaming out.

They quickly realised the danger and fell silent again. John opened the door to the main potting shed and looked out the window. Luckily there was no sign of anybody, so John went back into the backroom. Louisa was pulling her panties back on, but hesitated when she saw John. He held her again tenderly and ran his hand through her hair.

"Louisa," he whispered, "that was something very special. I want to be with you much more."

"I know, John," she said, " but its very difficult for me. No matter what you think, I am committed to the Order and I don't want to leave."

"Louisa," John replied, "I don't want to make you do anything you don't want to, but I'm here for you when you need me, or just want someone to talk to."

Both John and Louisa continued their work in the potting shed, that day, but both were so much happier. Now they had a respect for each other, and perhaps the beginning of a love, which could only grow with their nurture.

Dannyboy23
Dannyboy23
95 Followers