All Comments on 'The Gardener Ch. 03'

by DominantLondoner

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I sense wedding bells in chapter 4 or 5...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Take it to the Next Level

Again your writing is simply just awesome. The sex scene delivered and was done very well. I think for the next story Jamie should introduce to Agnes some new stuff like toe sucking, ass licking and maybe anal. Would be interesting to read her thoughts as it happens, and only furthers the point that Jamie is so in lust with her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love it!

Please do not stop! Continue please and may I ask not to leave us hanging for such a long time again between chapters :p

This story have got me s ok wet, I am a 75 year old lady, and enjoying this story. Please would you talk more about the male character, as in describe more of his body, his looks etc as you have done for the female character.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
love it.

I had a lover just like that. I still lover her to this day. She was the best lover of my life and belt very connected to your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
more?

more please!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
It's taking me back

To the days when I was a home repairman.Had a couple customers like agnes.

Love the writing style.Keep it coming.

Ducati94Ducati94about 9 years ago
Chapter 4?

Is there chapter 4?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hmm

Haha pervs

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Dear Cockney,

Read all 3 chapters, you're a good writer. Why nothing since 2014, you have a captive audience.

Your writing is good nothing crude and loving and warm. You describe Agnes well, you must have knowledge of an old ladies body. You wrote about her awakening just how it happens and done it with the tenderness it deserved.

I like you enjoy the older woman with all the joys that come with it.

Get pen to paper!!

REgards

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Young man who loves old ladies get old himself

Please give us chapter 4. Your story is not cruel or hate filled or uncaring. We long for more of that kind of story.

September4decemberSeptember4decemberover 5 years ago
The best old frumpy lady fuck!

Your 3 part series was fantastic!

I loved the way you teased us in chapter 1....then continued the tease..

I love your descriptions of Agnes....I do not understand how people can wonder why younger men find old women sexy. I know I'd have been in heaven to experience making love with this old, fat, frumpy woman.

More, please, more!!

bbwssbbwluvrbbwssbbwluvrover 4 years ago
MORE MORE MORE

this is an awesome story! Love the descriptiveness, especially of her smaller saggy tits and big saggy belly!!! Can’t wait for more of this couples story!!!

peteh57peteh57over 2 years ago

Wow. I am totally blown away. What a brilliant story... what a great series. I really felt like I was there, fucking that beautiful old lady. What’s next?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

There is one thing in this story that is NOT TRUE! I have had sex with a woman in her 90s. An elderly woman's vagina does NOT smell almost dusty!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story, enjoyed each chapter, would love to know what happened later. Did Jamie and Agnes further their relationship???

.

BassNutt51BassNutt51almost 2 years ago

It's a shame that you haven't continued this story here. This is a great tale and very sexy. The writing is also good please come back and finish your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love to hear more if they further had more sex and a deep relationship .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous