The Gas Station Pt. 02

Story Info
More fun in the Men's room.
1.8k words
4.6
8.5k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey Derek, Billy told me you have yourself a really good little cocksucker in here."

"Sure do Darrell, this cocksucker can't seem to get enough cock or cum, want a turn?"

"Derek you know dam well I never say no to a willing cocksucker."

Derek zipped up and Darrell unbuckled his overalls, Darrell was commando his cock very nice not huge but nicely shaped a big mushroom head and a perfectly straight shaft. Darrell was more careful, he liked it gentle, he wanted to savor this blowjob. I sucked him till he shot me full of cum, but he only could cum once.

I no sooner finished him and the door opened it was Billy again, he wanted me to drain him of one more load before I was on my way. Like I would say no, Billy leaned back on the wall and let me unzip him, I gently slid his pants down, careful as I took his cock out of his underwear. I held his cock in my hand, I inspected it, it really was the perfect uncut cock.

"You gonna suck it or just look at it, thought you were a cocksucker, not a cock inspector."

I almost laughed at his comment, but he did not want me to look at it, he was horny and needed relief, I gently peeled back the skin, his knob so shiny, so purple, so inviting. I licked his knob, my tongue barely grazing the piss slit, Billy leaned back, a soft moan as I licked the precum from the tip. I slowly took his cock into my mouth, my tongue lathering up his cock so it would slide deep inside my throat.

Billy's hands held my head on his cock, he was not rough, just holding my head in place as my tongue and lips caressed his cock in my warm wet mouth. I bobbed on his cock in to the base then out to the tip. Billy would pull me back in when I was at the tip, I held his cock in deep and sucked down, then released, then sucked down once more.

His balls reacted, I found one of his triggers, Billy filled me full with cum, his cock shot such a huge load in my mouth, I got to really savor it this time. Billy leaned back on the wall, he was wiped out. The door opened, Billy's cock slowly softening, I raised his pants and zipped him up.

"So Derek said you have yourself a trained cocksucker here, he even dresses you up after he drains your balls, can I have a try?"

"You can use him but if you harm him I will hurt you, got it Johnny?"

"Why is he your boyfriend now that he has sucked your little cock Billy?"

Billy grabbed him by the shirt and slammed him to the wall.

"Shut your fucking mouth Johnny, You cocksucker get the fuck out of here Now."

I pulled up my pants and ran out the door, I paid for my gas and sped off in my car, I got to my Aunt's funeral it was very well done, classy like she was. On my way home I could not stop thinking about the gas station so I stopped, Billy was there again he came out a smile on his face.

"So Billy can you help me open that bathroom door again think I need to pee?"

"Pretty sure I can, can you help me by sucking my cock like you did last time cocksucker?"

"That is why I am here Sir, I really did not need gas just a cum injection is all, are Derek and Darrell around too?"

"They sure are, are you wanting to suck all three of us again?"

"Yes and hopefully more than once each Sir."

Billy told Derek he needed to pee, could he watch the station he had some business to attend too in the men's, but not to worry his turn was next. Both Darrell and Derek looked out, both seemed happy I was back. I followed Billy to the men's. He did his magic to the men's bathroom door he and I alone, Billy leaned back waiting for me to undress him.

First the buckle then the zipper, Billy's cock was semi erect before I got his pants down, his underwear had a wet spot where his cock was. I slowly slid his underwear off taking his cock gently in my hand, such a beautiful cock. I licked the precum and took his cock deep inside my mouth, I wanted, no I needed his cum in me now.

I took his cock to the base and sucked and swallowed, stroking his cock with my tongue and throat, Billy grabbed my head and shoved his cock deep inside me. He could not know that I loved a man to use my mouth throat for his pleasure, Billy was doing exactly what I liked at this very moment. I knew he was close, his balls reacting, he moaned and his cock shot me full.

I sucked till there was no more, I licked him clean, not a drop wasted, Billy leaned up against the wall this had taken it out of him. His cock deflated even semi soft it still was a beautiful cock, I put his cock back in his underwear zipping up his pants.

"Did I say I was done cocksucker? Maybe I should fuck that pretty little ass of yours while Derek and Darrell fuck your cocksucker mouth of yours."

" Yes Sir I would like that Sir."

"A cocksucker and a whore, we scored big with you coming to get gas at our little station here."

I was slowly unzipping Billy's pants when Darrell came in, he looked at me on my knees and Billy being undressed.

"Are you done with our little cocksucker yet Billy? I'm horny as fuck here"

"Nope you Darrell are going to fuck his mouth while I fuck his pretty little ass, isn't that right cocksucker?"

"Yes Sir Please Sirs."

"He's calling you Sir now Billy? You trained this cocksucker real good."

"It's all in the training, you train them right and they service you right, now get those clothes off cocksucker, I want you naked."

I immediately stripped naked, even my shoes and socks, Darrell grabbed my head he was stroking his cock getting it rock hard for me, Billy spit in his hand and slicked up his cock, he pressed it to my hole and pushed hard. I spit in my own fingers and got my hole wet, I turned and wet Billy's cock so it would slide right in.

Billy rammed his cock in, there was no warning just wham it was in to the base his pubes on my cheeks, I dam near screamed.

"Fuck Darrell this whore's ass is so fucking tight, he can suck like a vacuum and his ass grips your cock like a vice."

These guys proceeded to use both my holes, they fucked my ass and mouth I would be sore tomorrow, I gripped Billy's cock with my ass muscles, his balls reacted, his cock shot torrents of cum deep inside my tender hole. Just as Billy stopped Darrell started, his cock shot me full of his white delicious seed, I sucked him dry, Billy pulled out his cock semi erect.

"Darrell man you have to fuck his tight ass, it's incredible, the best ever man."

Darrell pulled out his cock wet with spit, my ass dripping cum from Billy's load, Darell pressed his cock to my hole, Billy leaned back on the wall where Darrell was, I pulled him in so I could drain him once again. His cock sank deep inside me as Darrell's slowly pulled out then quickly back in. I gripped his cock with my butt muscles holding him inside me, I thought Darrell may blow his load as I did this.

His strokes harder deeper stronger, Billy fed me his huge cock, these two had me slammed in tight as they both came deep inside me at the same time. Just as they both shot, Derek came in, he wanted his turn needing his balls drained. Darrell was done he had no more gas to cum again, Derek quickly undid his work pants his cock rock hard and ready.

Billy was not sure if he could unload another load just yet, Darrell went out to watch the station. Billy watched as I worked my magic on Derek's cock, Billy gently stroked his own cock to get it hard once again so he could fuck me one last time. Once his cock was in I held him tight with my ass muscles, Billy tried to move but his cock was held firmly in place.

I gently stroked his cock with my kegal muscles, Billy stood there he looked almost delusional, his cock was being milked by my ass without any movement on his part. Derek fucked my mouth hard, his balls pulled in his cock shot me full of cream, that I devoured gratefully. Billy grabbed my hips and shoved his cock in and out of me like a man on a mission.

When Billy was close I held his cock inside me I stroked his cock with my ass muscles, his cock exploded as his orgasm took control of his body. Billy collapsed on top of me, I held him there so he would not fall off my back.

"Derek man you have to fuck his ass, this cocksucker has the tightest hole I have ever fucked in my entire lifetime."

Derek did not need any more convincing, he pulled Billy off of me and planted his cock deep inside me, I held his cock in place once it was in all the way. Derek try as he might could not pull his cock out of my grip I had on his cock. I released him and he fucked me hard, his cock shoved in then quickly pulled back out.

It took no time and Derek was filling me up as well, Billy was done he was sitting on the toilet to get his wind back. Derek pulled out, I sucked him clean he zipped up and was gone. Billy sat there I came up to him on my knees ready to drain another load out of him.

"Sorry man I am done I have no more juice to give you my cock sucking friend."

I got to my feet, Billy stood up I helped him get dressed back up, I quickly got my clothes back on and was out the door right behind Billy. I paid for my gas, I bought some road snacks and was on my way, I would miss these guys but who knows I may have to make a road trip just for the fun of it one day.