The Gas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PastMaster
PastMaster
1,471 Followers

He handed it to her, and she handed him a bill. "Keep the change." she said, running her tongue around the edge of the glass to catch the errant drops of cum. She scooped up a dollop of his cream from where it was floating on the surface of her drink and transferred it to her mouth and smiled.

"Delicious."

Over by one of the fire exits on the far side of the floor from where the Firth twins were seated, a security guard manned the door. It was his job to watch the floor for any trouble, make sure that nobody entered via the fire exit and assist should an evacuation be required. He took his job very seriously.

Quite why his cock was out and in the mouth of the young man kneeling in front of him, he couldn't have told you. He wasn't gay, but he had this burning need in his loins and this boy had offered to quench it.

Still, he was on duty and he would man his post. He shivered as his balls contracted and he shot his first load down the young man's throat.

On the dance floor our pixie fellatrix, who had already swallowed Amrit's and several other men's loads, was past the point of taking people off the floor to ply her kink.

She currently had her face pressed into the crotch of an older Chinese guy, who held her head and fucked her face with abandon.

She wasn't able to keep a view of his eyes as she preferred though, because someone had pulled down her pants and was currently fucking her, pounding her pussy for all he was worth. She came for the third time but continued to suck on the Chinese guy. Working hard for his cum. The Chinese guy tensed and began to deliver his load into her mouth, causing her cheeks to bulge. She used her tongue to give him the maximum stimulation and keep him coming as long as she could. She wanted cum, lots of cum. She swallowed and cleaned him off. He stepped back, but before she could move, another cock was pushed into her mouth. A younger Mexican guy she thought. She didn't care but began once again working to extract everything she could from his balls.

She felt the man in her pussy tense and his cock pulse as he shot streamer after streamer of jism into her. Normally she wouldn't let someone cum in her cunt, but tonight she wanted cum inside her and she didn't care where it went. He stiffened and then pulled out, globs of his spunk running down her legs. Immediately he was replaced with a bigger cock. She couldn't see who, but she didn't care. As long as it was going to pump cum into her, she would take it.

The Firth twins watched wide-eyed as the whole room seemed to decline into debauchery. At first Dwight and Jamie were alert, looking for threats to their charges, but as the gas affected them too that faded, and their need for release started to overpower their duty. Jamie was the first to crack, leaning back in his chair, he fished out his cock, a good seven inches of circumcised meat, and began to fist it. Jane looked at him wide-eyed for a moment, but made no complaint as he put his hand on the back of her neck and gently guided her mouth down to him, sighing as she took him in and began to suckle on his knob.

Dwight was amazed. He couldn't believe that Jamie would do that to Jane, who he was supposed to be protecting, and just as soon as Jennifer had finished sucking the cream out of his ten-inch pole, he would have words. He looked down, amazed that she was able to fit it all in her mouth. He could feel that he was close as she caressed his balls.

Reaching down he undid her jeans and pushed them down at the back, giving him access to pushing a finger into her dripping cunt from behind. She wriggled her hips in appreciation and increased the pace of her sucking.

Everywhere Amrit looked there were scenes of debauchery. There was nobody that was not involved or recovering from their encounters. He considered this test a complete success. Now it was time for him to have some fun.

He walked up to the bar, where a woman was sitting, scooping cum out of her glass on her finger and licking it off. Other bar staff had followed David's example and almost every drink served now had the additional ingredient.

He lifted her skirt, which she had allowed to fall to cover the stool, revealing her thong. Because of her position on the stook, her ass crack was visible, and once he moved her thong to the side, he could clearly see her brown star, winking at him.

He dipped his finger in her glass, scooping up a glob of the cum still floating there, and rubbed it around her anus, using it as a lube, before pushing in to the first knuckle in a single stroke.

The woman signed and wriggled her hips, shifting back slightly on her seat to give him easier access.

Amrit felt fingers at his trousers and looked down to see an older woman on her knees in front of him, scrabbling at his flies. He put his hand on her head and turned her until she was facing the girl on the stool, pushing her face into the girls ass. Without a moments hesitation, the woman started rimming the girl, running her tongue around her anus before using the tip to push inside. Amrit took his cock out and spat into his hand, using his saliva to lubricate himself.

He pushed the woman out of the way, and pressed the head of his cock against the girls opening, keeping up a constant pressure as her asshole began to give way. The girl dropped her head to the bar as he got deeper, breathing deep and moaning as he breached her defences.

Then he was inside. Her tight ring like a band just behind his head, while he soaked up the heat of her rectum with his head. The older woman on her knees had managed to get her face almost between them and was licking at his shaft covering him in spit. Moving her once again he pushed forward and in a long slow stroke, he buried himself balls deep in the girls ass.

They both groaned. She was tight and hot. His cock was throbbing with need, it being almost two hours since he had emptied his balls into the pixie girl.

The kneeling woman had pulled his trousers down to past his knees now, and so he kicked them off. He was not worried about being naked. Once he spread his legs, ready to start his pounding of the girl on the stool, the woman started to lap at is balls, working backwards over his taint and rimming his asshole.

He started to stroke in and out of the girl on the stool. Slowly at first, but soon picking up his pace.

In the meantime, David had given up on the idea of serving drinks. His cock once again hard, he had seen a girl being fucked on a barstool by an Indian dude. He climbed up on the bar and lifted her head by the hair. He didn't so much offer her his cock, as shove it in her mouth, but she offered up no complaints. Her name was Dahlia, and her mind was in a complete whirl. She had been disgusted when she had seen the bartender wanking into her drink, but when it had been served, she had not been able to help herself, and had scooped up the result with her finger, sucking it down with enjoyment. Her pussy had flooded when she got a taste of the cum.

When she had felt someone lifting her dress, she thought that she should have been outraged, turned around and slapped the offender, while screaming rape. But then she saw him scoop up some of the remaining cum in her glass and felt him rubbing a wet finger around her asshole. She knew what that wet was and her pussy had twitched again, more juices flooding.

The feeling of a tongue pushing into her ass had given her a small orgasm, and she had moaned with pleasure, just wanting it to continue. She couldn't work out why she was letting this all happen to her, but she didn't care. It was amazing and she just wanted to come now. When he pushed his cock into her ass, and then the bartender had forced his cock into her mouth, her only thought was that she hoped they came at the same time. She would love to feel both cocks spunking in her simultaneously, feel him jetting up her ass as the other shot down her throat. The only thing that could have made it better would be a third cock in her pussy. Maybe when these two were done with her she could go find more.

Jane and Jennifer had finished off their respective bodyguards. Each having delivered a sizeable load into each of the twins' mouths. They were not done yet though. While they waited for Dwight and Jamie to recover, they had captured a couple of young guys who had been wanking while they watched them sucking of their companions.

Jane and Jennifer had each leaned over the table and pulled the boys forward, taking their cocks into their mouths. This left their now naked asses pointing back at their bodyguards, who with this sight in front of them, were recovering rapidly.

Jules's mouth was filled with Daryl's cock. He had already fucked a woman on the dance floor, she had been grinding into him, and he had simply pulled out his cock, pulled down her jeans and entered her. He fucked her hard for a few minutes before delivering his first load deep into her needy cunt. He slapped her ass as he pulled out, streamers of his cum dripping down her leg. She didn't even stop dancing. Nor did she make any move to pull up her pants. Another guy moved in behind her as he moved on.

Jennifer's mouth had a sour taste just now, but she didn't care. Her guy, Geoff, had recently fucked one of the bouncers up the ass. The bouncer had been leaning over a table, trying to retrieve something from the other side, when Geoff had simply pulled his pants down, spat on his hole and entered him. The bouncer, who like Geoff was not gay, had wondered why he was allowing someone to do that to him, but the feeling of the prick sliding in and out of his asshole and across his prostate soon dispelled those thoughts, and when a middle-aged woman presented her pussy for him to lick while he was being pounded, he gave up worrying all together. He sucked on her cunny, lapping up her juices, fingering her asshole and savaging her clit with his tongue, while Geoff buggered him, eventually dumping his load deep within his ass.

Geoff pulled out, and the bouncer stood up, pulling the woman across the table and entering her in one movement. He fucked her hard, all the time with Geoff's cum drooling out of his ass.

Now Geoff's cock was being cleaned in Jennifer's mouth and they were both loving it. She was spit shining his head. She squeaked as she felt something big and hard pressing at the entrance to her cunt and she briefly broke contact with Geoff to look over her shoulder. Dwight was standing behind her, and as she had hoped, he was now recovered and pushing his huge cock into her. She really wanted him to fill her with his spunk. She shivered in pleasure and then went back to sucking Geoff.

Amrit was still pounding the asshole of the girl on the barstool. Dave had already shot his load in her mouth, and she had swallowed greedily. Now there was another of the bar staff, a woman this time, with her legs around the girls shoulders, forcing her face into her pussy. He felt his balls rising and he know he was ready to deliver his second load of the night.

He reached back and spread his own cheeks, encouraging the woman to stick her tongue as deep up his ass as she could reach. He loved being rimmed when he was fucking. As she slid her tongue deep inside him, he came, shooting his jism deeply into Dahlia's ass. Dahlia twitched and wriggled as the feeling of him unloading up her ass sent her over the edge, and she came again. Her juices were literally dripping off the stool onto the floor to create a puddle. Amrit chuckled as he thought he should probably get a 'wet floor' sign, so he didn't get sued if someone slipped in it.

He pulled his cock out of her ass, which gaped, allowing some of his cum to leak out.

He turned and shoved it not the mouth of the woman who had been rimming him, making her clean off his spunk and Dahlia's ass juices.

He was shouldered aside by a big black dude who grabbed Dahlia by the hips and pulled her further back on the stool, before roughly shoving his cock into her pussy and beginning to pound her. Dahlia squeaked and wriggled again, her face still pressed into the bar lady's crotch.

After he got cleaned off, Amrit recovered his pants, and put them on, making another round of the floor. He wanted to see how the twins were getting on.

Jennifer had finished Geoff off, swallowing down his cum, while Dwight had been steadily ploughing her pussy from behind. She had come at least four times and was thoroughly enjoying the experience. Daryl had also finished in Janes mouth, but she had kept hold of his cum, and turned to her sister, pulling her into a deep kiss, stirring the cum between their mouths while she was still being fucked by Jamie.

Daryl and Jamie pulled the girls apart and turned them around, pulling them down onto the seats behind them. Getting the girls to sit in their laps and re-entering their pussies from there. This left their assholes exposed to anyone who was passing, and John and James, who also happened to be twins were quick to avail themselves of the situation.

They both sank to their knees and began to lick and suck at the girls' exposed asses, their tongues straying up and down the cocks that were impaling their pussies and the balls attached. Dwight and James revelled in the extra sensation, not caring who was providing it.

Once they were thoroughly lubed, John and James, stood and simultaneously entered the twins' asses. Keeping a steady pressure until they breached their virgin holes. The girls stopped moving momentarily while they got used to being stretched. But once the extra cocks were firmly embedded, began a synchronised thrusting designed to take advantage of every inch of man flesh buried in their tight little bodies. Meanwhile Dwight and Jamie feasted on the breasts that were presented to their faces, biting and nipping at the nipples and leaving hickeys all over the creamy flesh.

When Amrit arrived, he saw Jennifer leaning over Dwight's shoulder, her mouth open as she panted with the pleasure running through her, so he did what any gentleman would, he shoved his cock down her throat, making her airtight.

Jane looked across, Jealous of her sisters third cock, and reaching out she snagged a passing bouncer, pulling him toward her and pulling out his cock. Before he realised what was going on he had his cock down Jane's throat and she was sucking him with contented abandonment.

The pixie was back with Amrit now and was watching with interest as Jennifer was sucking on him, while Dwight and James plundered her other holes. She leaned forward and lapped at his balls, increasing his sensation.

He knew that he was not going to last much longer but wanted to try and time his orgasm so that he came with at least one of the other guys fucking Jennifer, he looked at them and thought that they were both close.

He grabbed the pixie by the short hair and gently pulled her to her feet. He whispered in her ear, and she grinned, and moved behind Jane, pressing her face between the two guys fucking her, lapping at their balls and using her fingers to stimulate both Dwight and James's asshole.

Neither of them could stand this for long, but Dwight lost the race first. Throwing his head back he gave a bellow as his cock pulsed and he shot another load of spunk deep into his charge's pussy, he pushed down on her hips forcing himself deep inside her, so his cock head was pressed right up against her cervix, his slit perfectly aligned with her opening there. The pressure forcing his cum directly into her fertile eighteen-year-old womb.

Jennifer, feeling Dwight shooting his jism inside her, came. Her breathing ragged, her face still stuffed with Amrit's cock she squeaked and wriggled as she rode out her orgasm, her asshole clenching and releasing around John's cock, adding to the sensation of the pixie and taking him over the edge. He thrust forward hard and sent jet after jet of his creamy spunk deep into her bowels, his throbbing cock stretching her asshole rhythmically and forcing her to cum even harder.

Seeing her face as she orgasmed was enough to push Amrit over as well and he pulled his cock out of her mouth, pointing it at her face and jetted his heavy load all over her face and hair, painting her with a sheen of cum. She looked at him with lust, panting, looking like a cheap whore her face covered in spunk.

The two boys pulled out and rivers of cum flowed out of each of her orifices. Amrit knew that the cameras would catch that.

Jane was not far behind, although her guys were not so co-ordinated. The bouncer had not wanted to pull his cock out of her throat and so had dumped his load directly into her stomach, holding his cock down her throat for so long that she actually passed out from lack of air.

Jamie and John were came closer together, with Jamie giving his load up first, and John following soon after. When she came to, Jane had cum leaking out of both her holes and she was drooling a mix of saliva and cum.

Neither of the twins were sated.

Amrit picked up a coaster and wrote a number on it. Tucking it in the pixies, pocket. He knew she wouldn't remember much of the night, but he liked her and thought she might be useful to him in the future.

He walked behind the bar; nobody cared any more the bar staff had stopped any pretence of serving and were just fucking and sucking anything they could get their cocks pussies or mouths on.

He grabbed a bottle of water and took a long drink.

He looked at his watch it was one am. He knew he had a couple more loads in him, and that the gas would probably affect people for at least another four hours. Already though he could see one or two people asleep on chairs or the floor. That didn't stop the others though. In the absence of anything else to fuck, they simply helped themselves to the bodies of the sleeping people, fucking them in the pussies or asses, paying little heed to their gender. They needed to cum, there was a hole available, that was all that mattered.

He would have to analyse the data, but he noted that the preponderance of those asleep already were the Asians, as in Chinese/Japanese Asians not Indians. There were a few other races and he wondered if there was something in the genome from that continent that caused this. It was worth looking into.

He felt a scrabbling at his crotch, and the young man who had previously blown the bouncer was on his knees in front of him, trying to get to his cock. Gently but firmly, he pushed him off. He didn't care it was a guy, he just wasn't ready yet. The boy moved off to look for other cocks to suck.

He had an idea and went back to where the twins were. They were still where he had left them a few minutes ago, still recovering from the three-hole gangbang. He grabbed each of their wrists and they followed him docilely, into the middle of the dance floor. Dwight and Jamie followed, still taking care of their charges, although with slightly different priorities now.

Amrit completely stripped both girls and pushed them gently to the floor. They were soon surrounded by a crowd. He watched for a while as each of the twins took a succession of cocks in each of their holes. Jamie and Dwight were first, swapping girls this time and each taking the asshole that was the final hole they hadn't yet fucked. While they plundered the girls asses, other cocks were shoved down their throats, and fingers were thrust into pussies, squelching in the loads of cum that was still swimming in there.

When the two boys shot yet more spunk into the twins they pulled out and were replaced by another pair, this time in their pussies.

Amrit watched as cock after cock dumped its load into each of the twins' holes, they swallowed and had so much spunk injected into them that they developed tiny pot bellies, looking like they were just starting to show early pregnancies. He wondered what colour the baby that was probably growing in each of their bellies was going to be.

PastMaster
PastMaster
1,471 Followers