The Gas

Story Info
Revenge is a dish best cooked on gas?
8.1k words
4.16
20.7k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PastMaster
PastMaster
1,521 Followers

Amrit drew up 10cc's of the serum, before wrapping a tourniquet around his upper arm, raising the veins. He injected the liquid into his arm and felt the rush. He smiled, tucking a taser into his pocket, before entering the room he had built specially for today.

The room was large, and he had calculated he would need 1500 litres of the gas to reach the therapeutic concentration. It would take ten minutes to permeate the entire space, that had been set up to look like a club.

There was a stage and a bar, seating a dance floor and lights. What the people who had received the exclusive VIP invites to the party didn't realise, was that they were simply lab rats. He wanted a field test of his gas before starting on his actual designs for it.

Amrit was rich, not Bill Gates/Elon Musk rich, but he had plenty of money. Having got his Ph.D. in molecular biochemistry he had patented a new drug, EZup, for the treatment of erectile disfunction that had revolutionised the market.

Sales of the stock medications of Viagra and Cilais had plummeted, because his drug, not only prompted erection, it increased libido, and appetite. It also increased sperm production in males and reduced refraction time. In clinical trials men reported that they could achieve for or five good orgasms in the time they would have previously struggled to reach one.

The drug worked equally well on men and women and had none of the troublesome side effects of the other ED medications. A ninety-year-old man with a dodgy heart could take it with impunity, although he would probably fuck himself to death if he did.

He had raked in almost a billion dollars in his first six months of trading, but then the big Pharma companies hit back. First, they tried to buy his patents, then, when that failed, they started legal proceedings claiming anything from copyright infringement to patent theft. They produced fictitious data proving his drug was carcinogenic, and the FDA which had been long in the pocket of the big Pharma had pulled his license.

Rather than go to battle with them, Amrit decided to pull his product out of the market. He knew that no matter how much money he had if the likes of GSK, J&J, Pfizer and Roche all decided to gang up on him, he would stand no chance.

He decided he would disappear and use his money to avenge himself on those who had wronged him, taking them down and causing them to lose everything as they had tried to do to him. He was not a stupid man, in fact he was a genius, so he knew when to retreat and when to counterattack.

It had been five years since he had virtually disappeared into obscurity. His company had been closed down, although it still owned the patent for the drug EZup, despite almost weekly offers from the companies that had tried to ruin him to buy it from him. They had even taken him to court, claiming that the court should decree that his formula be handed over to them on the grounds of benefit to humanity, since he was no longer producing it. He had declined to answer the summons, and since nobody but he had the formula anyway, it didn't matter that the patent would expire in a couple of years. The formula that had been filed with the patent office, was actually incomplete, and would cause sever gastric upset and diarrhoea to anyone who took it.

A billion dollars can buy you a lot of anonymity, and he hid while working on his revenge, refining the formula to create his latest genius invention which imaginatively he called 'The Gas'.

'The Gas' was an expansion of his EZup medication, in that any male that breathed it would experience an instant and lasting erection, increase in sperm production, and reduction in refraction time. In women it worked equally well on their erectile tissues, nipples labia and clitorises would become engorged with blood, sensitivity would increase and vaginal lubrication would increase. Since women had little in the way of refraction time in any case, any woman who inhaled the gas would become almost instantly multi-orgasmic.

There were other effects also. The gas would massively suppress the frontal lobe of the brain, where the personality sits, most notably that which controls morality and propriety. It also had a slightly euphoric effect, a little like alcohol, reducing inhibitions. Finally it was an amnesic, which meant that it completely wipes the memory of those who inhale it, so that for the period of their exposure, they would have absolutely no idea what had happened to them. The final fuck you, was that the gas would negate any contraceptive pill. It couldn't overcome surgical contraception or an IUD, but if a woman was on the pill, injections or the implant, the gas would negate those.

The toughest part was to make it safe. He didn't want people to asphyxiate or overdose on his gas, he wanted to humiliate and destroy reputations, not to kill, and so he had incorporated protective agents in the gas, that would ensure that the blood levels never exceeded therapeutic doses, no matter how long the person was exposed.

He even incorporated a marker which latched onto hormones to activate the gas in a person's body, thus ensuring that anyone who was not sexually mature would not be affected. He had spent nearly a year perfecting the part of the gas that would make anyone underage physically repellent to those affected by his creation. He had no intention of ever exposing anyone underage to the compound but he always planned for contingencies.

The final part of the research had been the serum that he had injected into himself. It mimicked some of the effects of the gas, the libido increase, erection, increased sperm production and low refraction, but it blocked the mental suppression and amnesic effects. He could be in the room, and not lose himself, or any memory of what had gone on.

Amrit himself was a reasonably good looking guy, a quarter of an inch shy of six feet tall, he was slender but not skinny, more of a swimmers build, mainly because he swam two miles each morning in his indoor fifty meter pool in his house. Hiding doesn't necessarily mean living badly. He had jet black hair and caramel coloured eyes and his skin was the colour of Latte, his mother being white and his father Indian.

He was also now horny, having given himself the serum, his seven-inch cock, was straining against his pants yearning for release. He wasn't ready to release the gas yet though, not everyone was here.

The room was dimly lit, the DJ already started his set, had dance music banging, and there were several people on the dance floor already despite it only being nine pm. Amrit glanced over to the bar where there was a row of backless barstools attached to the floor. Several people were already perched on them, and he grinned to himself, he had plans for some of those.

The people on the invite list had been very carefully selected. He wanted as diverse a population to test on as he could manage. There were people of as many races as he could manage to entice, also of a multitude of sexual orientations. What had really amused him though was that by pure chance, the twin eighteen year old daughters of one of the lead counsels in the first case against him had been selected. They had RSVP'd that they would attend. He was looking forward to the footage of what happened to them. He may even have a turn himself later.

Amrit moved to the bar and ordered himself a drink. Nobody here knew who he was, that he had built this building specifically for this purpose and that the staff were all working for him. Even the staff, and the security staff, were all specially selected as test subjects. When the time was right, he would close the doors, not seal them of course, he didn't want to break any fire regulations, and release the gas. He was not concerned about the gas leaking out. It would do its job before it finally dissipated, only five or ten minutes exposure would be enough to dose someone up for six to eight hours effect. After which they would simply fall asleep and wake not remembering a thing.

Amrit sipped at his drink as he stood at the edge of the dance floor watching maybe forty people gyrating to the sound of the godawful racket that the DJ was pumping out. He had earplugs in, he hated rave music but it was what people wanted these days.

He felt a hand in his and he looked down to see a pretty, slim girl with short hair and an pixie face looking up at him. She indicated the dance floor, it was far too noisy to talk.

Amrit put his drink down on a nearby table, and followed her onto the floor, where they began to dance. Just because he didn't like it, didn't mean he couldn't dance to it, and he gave a very good account of himself, but soon noticed that this pretty, slim girl was spending the largest amount of time grinding her ass into his very obvious erection, seemingly enjoying the sensation.

After about twenty minutes on the floor, Amrit had had enough and was about to leave, when she took his hand again, leading him off the dance floor, towards the toilets. He followed not certain where this was going but willing to find out.

They never even made it to the toilets. She backed him into a dark alcove and without even looking at his face, dropped to her knees in front of him, unzipping his pants and fishing out his rigid pole.

Her mouth was hot, and wet, and very, very pleasant on the end of his cock. He groaned as she deepthroated him without apparent effort, pressing her forehead against his flat belly, and sticking her tongue out to lap at his balls, which she had also freed.

Pulling back, she started to lap at his head, slurping up the precum that was now leaking from him before wrapping him once with her lips, and tonguing his slit, before pushing all the way down again.

Amrit groaned, he knew that he wouldn't be able to stand this level of stimulation for long, and she didn't seem to be expecting him to. He looked down and she fixed him with her bright blue eyes, as she started to bob up and down on his cock, hollowing her cheeks out as she sucked on him on the outstroke and bathing his cock with her tongue before pushing back down.

Keeping her eyes fixed on his she increased her pace, and he started to move his hips, in sync with her, thrusting his cock deeper down her throat. He saw the corners of her mouth twitch up and she took his hands and placed them on her head, encouraging him to use her face.

She put her hands on his hips and began to pull herself onto him roughly. Her message clear. Fuck my face.

Amrit obliged. He held her head firmly and began, slowly at first to push his cock down her throat, all the time gazing into her blue eyes. His pace picked up and he could see her nostrils flaring with arousal as he started to give her what she wanted.

Her hands left his hips and she shoved one of them down the front of her pants, taking the opportunity to give herself some stimulation while he dominated her.

Harder and harder he thrust into her face, now brutally ramming his cock down her throat, no thought for her comfort. All the time her eyes were fixed on his and her hand worked hard at her womanhood.

He felt his balls tighten and he knew that he would be delivering the first of tonight's loads down this pretty girls throat very soon. Normally he would say something, give some warning but he decided that she didn't want that. If she wanted him to use her then that's what he would do. Three more thrusts, grunting now and then he forced his cock as far down her throat as he could manage, forcing her face against his groin as he started to spasm, shooting spurt after spurt of his thick creamy spunk directly down her gullet. Her eyes widened as he started to cum, and then she started to shake, as the feeling of his cock pulsing in her mouth, allied to her frantic frigging of her clit, triggered her orgasm.

He held her to him for a long time. Spurting and spasming until he was completely drained, and then he relaxed. Her face had gone red from lack of breath, but she had never even twitched.

When he pulled back, she took a deep breath, and the sudden rush of oxygen caused her to have yet another massive orgasm, and she shook and spasmed with it, still holding on to his semi erect cock with her hand.

When she had recovered, she cleaned him, with her tongue, making sure she had sucked out every drop of his cum, before tucking him away, and zipping him up, patting his cock affectionately through his pants. Then she stood up and was gone.

Amrit smiled. That was without 'The Gas'. He wondered what she would be like once it hit her.

He circled back to the bar, ordering another drink. He had forgotten where he had left the last one and wouldn't have drunk it even if he had found it again. You couldn't be too careful these days. He grinned to himself.

Over the next hour and a half, he circled the dance floor, watching as the room filled up. He had had the security staff briefed to ensure that no other drugs got into his party, and they had drugs dogs on the doors. The dogs would leave once everyone was in and the doors closed. It was almost time.

He saw his tiny fellatrix dragging another of her victims off the dance floor, a big Viking looking guy, who she had obviously been grinding on, given the state of his pants. She caught Amrit's eye and he smiled and winked at her. She grinned back and blew him a kiss, before continuing her quest.

It was almost time.

He had yet to find the twins, and so checked on his phone, whether their tickets had been scanned in yet. They hadn't. The invite had specifically said that there would be no entries after ten thirty, and it was getting on for ten fifteen now. It was not the end of the world, but he would be disappointed if they were no shows.

He checked the camera feeds again from his phone. The place was bristling with cameras. He needed to catch every bit of action, to make sure that there were no unforeseen effects based on extraneous factors. There were close on four hundred cameras, each was 4k HD, nigh vision enhanced and had a frame rate of 120fps. The likelihood of missing anything was slim. They were even in the alcoves and toilets. His blowjob would have been recorded in meticulous detail. He might even look watch it back when he had a mind. He quite liked that little slut, at least she was honest about what she wanted.

His phone beeped. It was ten thirty. The doors had been closed. All the outside lights were now extinguished, and any latecomers would find the building locked up, and there would be no way in.

He checked to see whether the twins had scanned in and was delighted to find that indeed they had. They had cut it fine, arriving at five minutes to the deadline, but they were inside the building.

It was nearly go-time. He would release the gas at exactly eleven PM, he expected to see the first effects within ten to fifteen minutes, with everyone succumbing to its influence by eleven thirty.

Jenny and Jane Firth were eighteen years and two days old.

They had had their birthday party at their father's mansion on Friday. It had been a stuffy and boring affair as far as they were concerned. Their father, a top lawyer working for one of the biggest pharmaceutical companies in the world, was very rich, but his parties were more about schmoozing with those he needed to keep on the good side of, and so he used his twin daughters eighteenth party as an excuse to shamelessly promote his own interests.

They had agreed to this, with the proviso that they could come to this exclusive VIP event, for which they had received the invite three months ago. Her father had initially been against but had acquiesced provided that they were accompanied by one of his private security firm. Since the invites each included one guest, that was no problem, although there was a stipulation that there would be no weapons allowed in the club. The guards were all professional ex-forces so he was content that they would be able to keep his little girls safe, even without guns.

Jennifer's 'companion' was a big black guy called Dwight. He was six feet five inches tall and built like the rock of Gibraltar Jane's was an Irish man, ex SAS soldier who was smaller and wiry with bright red hair. His name was Jamie. Each of the girls had previously fantasized about both their guards, as they had worked for their father for a couple of years now.

Right now, though, they were standing at the bar waiting to be served, while their bodyguards kept a discrete eye on them.

Dwight and Jamie were professionals, but they were also sensitive to the needs of two eighteen-year-old girls, so they didn't crowd them. They allowed them to intermingle with other partygoers and even allowed a moderate amount of contact. As long as Jane and Jennifer looked happy, they wouldn't interfere. The girls really liked these two for that. Their previous guardians had been hard arsed bastards who had chased off anyone who get within ten feet of the girls. They had no freedom.

Dwight had even covered for the girls when they had double teamed a boy after their birthday party, after making sure that they were sober and sure of what they wanted, and were using protection, he kept them safe while they had their fun. Both girls felt they owed him for that.

Finally, they got served, and leaned headed for the table that Jamie had 'reserved' for them, sipping their drinks. They hadn't been carded, the bar-tender not seeming to care if they were twenty-one or not and serving them the mojito's that they had asked for. The boys each took a Pepsi. They were working after all.

Suddenly there was silence. The music stopped, although the lights continued to flash. Some dancers continued to gyrate even though there was no beat.

The DJ picked up the mike and announced, "Ladies and Gentlemen, Welcome to 'The Party' It is now eleven PM. The party, starts, NOW!!!"

Music once again blared, and partygoers once again lost themselves to the trance of noise and light.

Amrit reached into his pocket, pulled out his phone, and pressed the activate key.

Four cylinders of 'The Gas', hidden strategically in plant stands and furniture, disgorged their contents. It would take about five minutes until they were empty, and then the fun should begin. Amrit grinned widely. This should be interesting.

David Wright was a bartender. He had recently been fired from the hotel he had been working at for fucking the owner's wife, Cheryl, although had the owner realised that every drink that David had prepared for him for the last three months of his employ had some of David's cum mixed in his firing might have been the least of David's problems.

That had been Cheryl's idea, each time they got together, she insisted that he collected his cum, from wherever he had shot. On her face, in her pussy, even up her ass, and put it in a bottle, he kept in his pocket. Each time he made a drink for his employer he was to add a sample of that cum. It really turned the wife on to know what her hubby was drinking.

David had struggled to get a job since his firing, the owner spreading the word about him, so the best he could do was to get agency gigs like this one. At least this one paid well though, so he was pleased when the agency hooked him up. $1000 for a single night's work was a good deal.

His problem at the moment though, was that all of a sudden, he was incredibly horny. His cock had gone from zero to FULL BORE, in a matter of seconds, and he could feel his nipples scraping on the inside of his shirt.

The girl at the bar who had ordered a drink was gorgeous, and she appeared to be leering at him also.

David mixed the drink and then had an idea. He had a special ingredient he could add for this girl.

Unzipping his trousers, he fished out his cock, and with only a few strokes brought himself to the edge of orgasm. He placed the glass near the end of his cock and finished himself off, squirting several thick creamy spurts of jism into the drink. When he finished, he squeezed his cock to milk out the last of his cum, before scraping it off on the edge of the glass. Not bothering to put his cock away, he walked to where the girl was waiting, having watched him avidly preparing her drink.

PastMaster
PastMaster
1,521 Followers