The Gas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked around for the pixie. Something about her had grabbed his attention, and he saw her sitting at the side of the room. She was naked now and there was a woman kneeling between her thighs lapping at her cunt.

The pixie looked up and caught his eye, just as she came on the woman's tongue.

She stood up and walked across to him, and once again took his hand pulling him across the room. to where there was a bench seat. She knelt on the seat, presenting him with her pussy or ass.

He moaned again as he thrust inside her cunt. She must have been fucked a dozen times tonight, but her pussy was still remarkably tight, and the previous woman must have sucked most if not all the cum out as she had been lapping at her.

He took his time with her, enjoying the sensations of his cock rubbing inside her. Occasionally other tried to join but he pushed them off and they went to find others. The pixie was still affected by the gas though, so when a cock was presented to her, she swallowed it without a thought. Amrit smiled wondering if she would have done that even without the gas.

He lost himself, sliding in and out of her with a gentle but persistent rhythm until he felt his balls tightening for what he figured would be his last time for the night. He was tired now, and if he was honest, his cock was getting a little sore. But easy steady fucking he was giving the pixie would bring him to a nice orgasm to finish the night off.

He pressed himself into her, his pelvis tight against her pert butt and for the last time emptied his balls deep inside her.

She sighed, her orgasm rolling over her as she felt him jetting inside her.

She had already swallowed the load of the guy in front of her, and he had wandered off. And she turned around, dropping to her knees and taking his softening cock in her mouth. Gently, almost lovingly she cleaned him, careful to avoid his oversensitivity, before tucking him away and zipping him up. Patting his cock through his trousers as she had the first time.

On the dance floor the twins were asleep now. Jennifer was still getting her ass reamed, the guy there blowing his load as Amrit noticed him, rivulets of cum flowed from her now gaping asshole as he pulled out. Dwight and Jamie still stood over their charges. Dwight had just shot a load over Jennifer's sleeping face. Jamie was done for the night.

Dave was just finishing in Dahlia's asshole, as she slept, her head on the bar. It took a while since she was now so used, he was getting little stimulation. He had to jerk himself almost to orgasm and then ram his cock up her ass to spunk in her. It dribbled out as soon as he withdrew. He sighed and sank down onto a chair, looking around the room.

The music had stopped some time ago, why hadn't he noticed that? The DJ prone across his decks, his ass gaping and a gallon of cum leaking from him.

Amrit made a final round of the room. There were still odd people still moving. Mostly dumping loads into now sleeping partners. He was curious as to why they didn't go for the ones that were still awake. He gently pushed off a couple of people that approached him, and they just moved onto others. That also was interesting. There was no aggression. If they were refused, they simply moved on. He was glad of that.

He found the pixie curled up naked on the floor. She was covered in cum. Someone had obviously jerked off on her since he left her. He collected a bar towel and wiped her down, before picking the sleeping girl up, and carrying her through the door out of the club. Gently he laid her on the bed in the anteroom and put a blanket over her.

Amrit smiled to himself. He had so much data to compile though, but empirically his test had been one hundred percent successful. He had had the added advantage of already avenging himself on Francis Firth, one of the lawyers who had persecuted him. His conversations with Francis would be fun.

He settled into a chair by the bed and dozed. He wanted to be there when the Pixie awoke. He had found her interesting, and sexy. If she was up for it, she also might be able to help him with his revenge.

He would talk to her when she awoke.