The Gauntlet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah," the stranger said. Only the slightest roughness to his voice gave away that he was enjoying himself. "Take it deep!"

"Oh, god!" Emma gasped. "I don't know if... I... oh shit."

Almost inexplicably, another orgasm was building in her. Nothing about the moment made sense. Emma's earlier sessions, even if trying, had been in her control. Now a stranger's hands were rough on her body, holding her down. His cock tore into her deep, pumping greedily. Clearly, the man had no thought but for himself. And yet, ecstasy had found her again. She was practically delirious.

"Yeah, take my fuckin' cock!"

The man's hips slapped against her ass rapid fire, the sound echoing. Emma heard at least one of the onlookers gasp. She was beyond caring. Her pussy dripped with cum.

"You want it?" she groaned. Defiance arose from somewhere. "Take it if you can!" With the last of her strength, Emma tried to twist away.

The reaction from her lover was immediate. With one hand, he gripped her upper arm, pulling it to the center of her back. With his other hand he pushed against the base of her neck. In a flash, Emma collapsed against the bed. The stranger leaned forward, chest now pressed against her back, his head close to hers. He didn't stop pumping. She was pinned.

"I like that," he grunted. "You've got some spirit." He was trembling now, his own orgasm an inevitability. "But you're mine. I am taking your pussy." His balls slapped against her.

"Oooooh," she moaned. Completely at his mercy, Emma gave herself up to the man. Each thrust bottomed out in her pussy. Her clit was on overload. "Use it. Oh, fuck me!"

"Unh," he grunted. "Fuck, I'm... I'm gonna... ohhhhhhh fuck!"

The stranger stiffened, his entire body a rock hard machine designed for splitting Emma in two. His hand on her shoulder was a vise. His breath in her ear was raw with lust.

"Ahhhhhhhhh!" he cried out, slamming his cock deep, tormenting her cervix. A blast of cum filled her, saturating her gash. 'Nnnnnuh!"

"Oh oh oooh oooooooh!" Emma's pussy clamped down. For an instant she perched on the surging wave of ecstasy. Her entire body shook. Then the wave crested.

The two came together, Emma howling with release while the stranger groaned. His hands held her in place mercilessly while he skewered her. Uncaring, Emma wriggled and shuddered beneath him, wave after wave of ecstasy flooding her. Her world shrank to just the bed, the stranger, and his cock. Only minutes later when they were both sated did the man pull himself free, giving her a kiss on her back before he left.

She had never felt so depleted, so content.

***

Emma,

Words can't express how proud I am of you. I knew from the minute I saw you swim that you deserved to be a Broyce girl. The path isn't easy, but you leapt at every challenge we threw at you. Believe me, life in the 'real world' is no easier, but you'll excel. Congratulations!

You probably know this by now but there's an end-of-semester social for both alumni and students. I hope to see you then!

Best... K

BTW... those who were there are still talking about your, uh, 'performance' at the Gauntlet.

Smiling, Emma slipped the note behind a photo from her freshman orientation, her and two new friends posing gleefully at the campus gates. Each had decked themselves out in Broyce colors.

Stepping from her dorm, Emma took a glance at the beautiful campus. The trees were just beginning to suggest how they would change come fall, some yellow, some deep red. She wondered what the year would hold for her as well.