The Gay-Cation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Damn it,' Alvaro grunted. 'This tight ass is going to make me cum.'

'Oh yeah? You gonna cum for me? Do you always cum this quick?' I teased him.

'Fuck you,' he laughed and then gave my ass a stinging slap. 'Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum.'

'Give it to me, I want to feel your load over my body.' I told him.

He only managed to fuck me for another minute or so, before he pulled out quickly, ripped the condom off and covered me in his cum. His hot load covered some of my back and the rest was all over my ass. I hadn't cum, but I laid there like a hot mess, panting, and needing some recovery time. It felt like I had cum, that was the feeling I had right now but more importantly there wasn't any regret. I stayed there in that position, face buried into the bed whilst Alvaro rested his softening cock against my body. Eventually, Alvaro moved away from the bed and came back with a towel and slowly cleaned his cum off my back so I could turn over and lay down.

'How do you feel?' Alvaro asked me, gently placing his hand on my chest.

'Not good,' I watched his face drop and couldn't do that to him. 'I'm kidding, I feel amazing.'

'So, no regrets?' He asked.

'None at all, it was so... I can't explain it, I'm feeling so many different things, but I hope the smile on my faces tells you how I feel.' I touched his hand that was on my chest.

'You didn't cum though,' he said sliding his hand down my body before I stopped him.

'I don't need to,' I reassured him. 'I need to process this, and you obviously got me going because I don't usually pre cum,' I pointed him to the obvious wet spot on the front of the thong. Part of me wanted to reach for my cock, but I was more concerned about how I would feel post orgasm.

After that we both just chatted for a while until we both started to feel a bit hungry. Alvaro suggested we ordered some room service, and while we waited, I went and took a quick shower. When I got out the shower, I still had the bag of underwear and swimwear that Alvaro had given me, so I choose a pair of red tanga briefs before putting a robe on and joining Alvaro as the food arrived. While we ate, Alvaro told me all about himself, and about other holidays he regularly goes on looking for fun. After we'd finished, Alvaro disappeared to take a shower, so I stayed a little longer to relax, watching the television whilst he was gone. He seemed to be gone for a while before walking back into the room completely naked. His cock was semi hard again and was swinging away in front of him as he walked towards me.

'You know, if you want to cum, you could try being a top as well.' He walked round to where I was sat and sat on my lap. My cock immediately reacted and got hard. 'I like to be fucked as well.' He stood, offered me his hand, and helped me to my feet before guiding me back over to the bedroom where he climbed onto the bed and got on all fours. I pulled my briefs down so they were beneath my cock and balls and slowly played with my hard cock.

'Condom?' I said to him as he started to play with his own ass while he waited for me.

'You don't need to use one if you don't want to,' he said looking over his shoulder. 'I'm clean, got the test results before I came here, and I don't suppose you've been with many men recently?'

'Are you sure?' I asked again.

'Yes,' he said. 'I'm already lubed up, just lube yourself up and slide in. Your first load should go deep inside a man anyway. Maybe I'll do the same to you tomorrow.' My cock twitched when he said that, and I reached for the lube.

I covered my cock a few times in the lube before eventually lining my cock up with his entrance. I placed one hand on the lower of his back and pushed forward slowly. Alvaro groaned as my cock slipped inside and I almost came from the feeling alone. I slowly started to rock backwards and forwards, moving my hand from his back to his hip. His ass felt so good wrapped around my cock, and I was already struggling to hold myself back from cumming.

'How does that ass feel?' Alvaro said in between his moans.

'Too fucking good,' I told him, struggling in between breaths.

'And you were teasing me for cumming to soon?' He said cheekily. 'Well, I'm ready for it, whenever you want to cum.'

I tried to slow my thrusts down but really, I wanted to pound him. But deep down, despite how much I was enjoying being a top, I got so much more out of being a bottom. I felt more pleasure. I started to fuck him faster, slapping his ass, and with my balls slapping against his ass we were making quite the noise. He was moaning along until I reached a point where I couldn't hold back any longer. I tried to slow down to prevent myself from cumming, but it was too soon.

'I'm cumming,' I grunted as cum started to shoot from the tip of my cock, filling Alvaro.

'Give it to me, fill me up,' he moaned as I continued to push my cock deep inside him whilst I continued to cum. When I eventually stopped, even though it felt like I was cumming forever, my cock slipped out of Alvaro's ass and was followed by a load of cum as he pushed it out of his ass and onto the bed. Thankfully for me, there was no regrets even after cumming. If anything, I was already thinking about the next time I would get chance to be fucked.

'So, what did you prefer?' He asked me as he laid down on the bed.

'Definitely being fucked,' I told him, but could feel my face turning red as I admitted it. 'I feel like I got more out of it, more pleasure if that makes sense.'

'Totally, it's always good to have a preference, whatever that preference may be.' Alvaro climbed off the bed before turning to me, 'would you like to stay the night?'

'I would love to,' I told him before we both headed into the bathroom and showered together. In the shower, we both teased and played with each other. Alvaro spent more time playing with my ass because my cock was so sensitive, but it was a nice feeling to be getting washed while a man fingered me from behind.

Afterwards, we climbed into bed. Alvaro remained naked but I didn't like to sleep naked so back into the bag of underwear Alvaro bought for me, but there was only swimwear, jocks and thongs remaining, so it was back into the tanga briefs before I joined him in bed. Before falling asleep, we chatted constantly for another hour or so before realising it was well past midnight and both of us agreed it was time to call it a day. I drifted off quickly, having the air con blowing against my body was a nice feeling. It didn't feel like I'd been asleep long before I woke up. I needed to use the toilet, so as quietly as I could, I went to use the bathroom before heading back to the bed. Seeing Alvaro laying there, naked, I couldn't help but admire his body and how hard he must be working to make sure he stays in such good shape. I quickly checked my phone and seen that it was just past 4am. I climbed back into bed but couldn't take my eyes off his cock. I wanted to take it into my hands, slowly stroke him before taking him into my mouth but I wasn't sure how he would react.

'Fuck it,' I thought. I moved slowly down the bed, so my face was level with his soft cock. I lifted it away from his body slowly until I was holding it upright. But just stroking him wasn't going to satisfy my curiosity. I moved my head towards the tip of his cock and opened so I was able to take him inside my mouth. Immediately I felt his cock twitch as I started to move my tongue around the head of his cock.

I could sense Alvaro starting to move, he whimpered quietly as I continued to play with his cock while it was in my mouth. 'Fuck,' he muttered under his breath as he started to get hard. His eyes started to flicker and eventually he was looking down at me whilst I had a hold of his cock.

'Is this okay?' I asked, removing his cock from my mouth whilst I waited for confirmation to continue.

'Oh yes,' he said. He then repositioned himself, so he was more comfortable before putting his arms behind his head.

I dipped back down and took his cock back into my mouth. I wasn't entirely sure what I was doing, I was mainly looking out for any reaction from Alvaro to what he liked before doing that more often. Having a cock in my mouth was a weird new sensation, feeling every part of his shaft as my tongue passed over the veins before reaching the head of his cock, then my tongue would go over the slit at the very tip. I did attempt to deepthroat him a couple of times, but I don't think I was ready for that just yet, so I focused more on the tip and used my tongue to swirl around in circles whilst my hand slowly jerked him off.

'This feels good,' he kept telling me repeatedly. So, I stuck with this method but then thought there was something I could do with my other hand. I reached down slowly, teasing his balls briefly before pushing past them and finding his asshole. I gently brushed my finger around the entrance before allowing my finger to just slip inside which got a big moan out of Alvaro. I now fingered him as well as played with his cock. I was excited for my first taste of cum. I had no intention of letting it go to waste, I didn't want it getting washed away. I wanted to see what it tasted like. 'Fuck, fuck, fuck,' Alvaro kept moaning. 'Keep doing that and you'll make me cum again.'

I let his cock fall from my mouth, but kept stroking him as I looked up towards him. 'I want you to cum in my mouth, is that okay?' I put my mouth back around his cock and then felt his hand on the back of my head to encourage me to keep taking him deeper. With the help of Alvaro, I was eventually able to remove my hand from his cock as he hit the back of my throat and my face was pressed against his body.

'Fuck yes, that's it,' he said keeping my head down on his cock before letting me up for air. When he did let me up for air, I went back to using my hand around his cock, whilst fingering him faster, rubbing against what I assumed was his prostate. 'Fuck, I'm going to cum,' he quickly warned me, but I didn't stop. I felt his cock pulse and then the warm feeling of his cum started to fill my mouth. It was slightly salty, but I wasn't complaining as I continued to suck his cock until I'd drained him completely. I swallowed everything he had to offer me before climbing back to the top of the bed.

'Goodnight,' I said to him before turning over and going to sleep. Seeing him with a smile on his face before I went to sleep made me smile as I fell back asleep. I slept incredibly well and when I woke up again this time, I found that while I was sleeping, Alvaro had moved across to spoon me. I reached over for my phone again to check the time and it was almost 12pm. We'd slept through breakfast and were more than likely to miss lunch because I didn't want to go anywhere, and I could hear music blaring out around the pool as everybody else was well into their day.

I could feel Alvaro's cock pressing against the bottom of my back, and judging by the way it felt, he was obviously hard again. 'Are you awake?' I asked him.

I got a mumbled response, but eventually Alvaro started to wake up, 'what time is it?'

'It's almost 12 in the afternoon,' I told him. 'We've missed breakfast.'

'Oh shit,' he laughed. 'I think I've got everything up here I need for now.' I felt his hand brush against my ass.

'How are you hard again?' I asked, shocked as he kept kneading my ass.

'When you sleep next to a piece of ass like this, it's a given that you will have an erection,' this time he slapped my ass.

'You can't be serious,' I laughed.

'Are you saying no?' He whispered into my ear before placing a soft kiss on my neck.

'I'm not saying no,' I told him. 'I just can't believe you're ready to go again.'

'I may be getting older, but my cock still knows what it's doing,' and he started to grab the waistband of my briefs and slowly pull them down. They were soon below my ass, but my cock and balls were still trapped inside them. 'Should I grab a condom?'

'No, I want to feel what you felt last night,' I said.

'Could you hand me the lube?' He asked politely. I handed it to him over my shoulder and soon could feel him applying it to my asshole and then I assumed his own cock as he stopped touching me for a short while.

'Oh fuck,' I groaned when I felt him pushing against my asshole. There wasn't as much resistance this morning and he slipped in easily with no pain. I grabbed onto the end of the mattress as Alvaro started to thrust himself in and out of my ass.

'How's that sexy ass feeling this morning?' He said, giving it a playful slap for good measure.

'It feels good,' I moaned to him. 'Better now that it has something inside it, oh fuck.'

He started to fuck me to the rhythm of the music outside and there was a lot of dance numbers in there, so a lot of the time he was fucking me harder and faster than he had the night before. I found myself backing myself onto him, meeting his thrusts which made him go deeper inside me. I grabbed onto the end of the mattress and reached back to Alvaro's head with my other hand. He started kissing my neck, making me melt under his touch. I could hear his cock sliding in and out of my asshole as all the lube inside me was making a small squelching noise.

'Sweet Jesus, you feel incredible,' I told him as he grabbed hold of me by the hip and started to pound me. Alvaro was slamming his cock deep inside me, making me scream with pleasure as he held himself against my prostate before pulling out and doing the same thing. He slowed down before he came to a stop, holding his cock inside me as he kissed my neck again.

'I have an idea,' he said softly in my ear. 'But it depends on how you're feeling.'

'What is it?' He slowly slipped his cock from my ass, leaving me feeling empty.

'I want to take you out onto the balcony and fuck you,' he waited to see if I had an immediate reaction. 'I want to show you off to everyone around the pool if they see.'

I thought about it for a little while, 'okay, sounds good to me.' I turned to face him and kissed him, 'only if you promise to fill me up good and proper.'

He smiled, 'of course,' he kissed me again and then he walked out to the balcony before I followed him. Even in the short time between us both appearing on the balcony, he was already waving to people down below. So, the idea of people only maybe seeing us had already gone out of the window, but I didn't mind. I had two days left of this holiday and I had much more exploring to do. I placed the lube down on the table outside and walked to the balcony, my briefs now back in place.

I looked down to the pool and saw a couple of faces that I'd seen around the pool in recent days. Then looking down to where I was when I first met Alvaro, Paddy was there again in his tiny swim trunks, and he immediately looked in my direction when he saw a few other people waving up to the balconies. He waved and me and I quickly waved back as Alvaro had picked up the lube and was now standing behind me. Alvaro waved at Paddy, and I could tell from where we were that a smile broke out across the face of Paddy. I felt Alvaro tugging at my briefs again, this time though they were pulled down completely allowing me to step out of them, my hard cock sprung out. I was so turned on at the thought of these people seeing me getting fucked.

Paddy had realised what was about to happen and he was now facing up to the balcony, I don't think he planned on missing a moment of what was about to happen. Alvaro spread some more lube around my ass and then he bent me forward slightly, presenting my ass to him nicely before he pushed his cock back inside me. My mouth turned into a giant 'O' as he started to fuck me. I was rocking backwards against the railing of the balcony, thoughts of falling over the balcony running through my mind if Alvaro wasn't careful. What a way to go though, death by being fucked over a balcony.

A few people had started to notice what was happening as they were walking to and from the pool. A few people paid no attention to us, but most people were whistling, cheering, and shouting encouraging as I just moaned, but probably not loud enough for them to hear. If they could hear, then I'd be impressed with myself, but from the noises Alvaro was making me make, anything was possible. He'd spread my legs a bit more, causing me to bend more at the waist and now I was getting a good spanking on top of the fucking. My ass cheeks were starting to sting but I was enjoying it too much to care. Alvaro had reached for my cock and was slowly stroking me, keeping me rock hard.

'I think it's time for you to ride this cock, don't you?' He didn't wait for an answer as he removed his cock from inside me and moved to one of the chairs on the balcony. I shuffled into position over the top of his cock, again facing out over the balcony so people could still see my cock as I started to bounce up and down on Alvaro's. I put my hands onto the arms of the chair and was able to get into a steady rhythm quickly. My cock soon returned to its flaccid state which made it bounce and flop all over.

After a little while, I turned to face Alvaro and sat on his cock again. My cock and balls landing softly against his body as he bottomed out inside me. I leaned towards him and kissed him whilst grinding his cock inside me. The whole thing felt so good, and this time I could see my cock leaking pre cum, this time a string of it was still attached to my cock whilst sticking to Alvaro's torso.

'I can't wait for you to fill me up Daddy,' I said in between kisses. Daddy? Where did that come from? I was even surprising myself now.

I continued to ride his cock. Bouncing up and down, repeatedly until my legs started to get tired once again. I was able to put my feet down onto the floor which then gave Alvaro the freedom to drive his cock up inside me repeatedly. His cock bottomed out every time without fail, and his balls slapped against my body which echoed around the balcony.

'Fuck, you're going to get that load soon,' he told me, grunting and breathing heavily. 'Stand up for me.'

I did as I was told, feeling disappointingly empty as I waited to see what he wanted to do with me. He stood up and moved around me, he grabbed the small square desk that was on every balcony and pushed it against the glass balcony. I knew what that meant, and I quickly climbed onto it, getting as comfortable as I could with my ass hanging over the end. I was able to reach behind me to grab onto the balcony rail for support before Alvaro was back inside me again. My legs spread wide, everybody down below watching as someone was about to cum inside me for the first time ever.

'Shit, gonna cum,' Alvaro started to grunt.

'Fill me,' I moaned. 'Oh, fuck yes, I want it so much.'

'Fuck, cumming... I'm cumming,' I felt Alvaro's cock pulse slightly before a warm feeling started to fill my ass. Alvaro kept grunting as he fucked me until all his load was deep inside me. I was breathless once again, my soft cock resting against my body. My own stomach was sticky with pre cum. 'Shit, this ass is so fucking good. I might have to keep you to myself,' he laughed.

'Well, you shouldn't have let everyone see how much you enjoyed fucking me.' I laughed before bringing him in for another kiss. 'I can only imagine how many people down there will be jealous of you now.'

'Just never forget who introduced you to this lifestyle,' he said, kissed me and then slowly started to pull his cock from my ass.

I didn't want it to end, I wanted to wrap my legs around his waist and keep him inside me until he was soft and eventually slipped out of my ass. As he withdrew his cock, I could feel some of his cum leaking from my ass and down onto the table below. Alvaro offered me the use of his shower once more, but I declined, I needed to get back to my own room, clean up and spend some time reflecting. He grabbed the bag of underwear he bought for me and threw a cleaning kit in there for me and sent me on my way. We embraced one more time passionately in the corridor, his tongue invading my mouth and his hands grabbing my ass before he spanked me as I walked away. As soon as I was back in my room, the thought of showering didn't even cross my mind as I climbed straight into bed and in the post sex bliss, I quickly fell asleep with a smile on my face.